The eternal anglo strikes again

>the eternal anglo strikes again

Jesus fuck I am ashamed at how boring my culture is.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=smith
youtu.be/ajsNJtnUb7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thinking homogeneity is a bad thing

Famalam pls

Better Smith than Khan.

Mexico confirmed for most Spanish

>Rakotomalala
>nkurunziza
>Abdikarim
>uwimana
>Ouedraogo

>China
>Wang\
I fell out of my chair.

What point are you trying to make OP

Are you implying that Smith is 'more' boring than names like Garcia, Khan, Martin, Chen, or Wang?

Really not surprising that Smith is the most common name in all the Anglo countries

>Common profession
>Pays well
>Stable
>Plenty of work on frontiers
>Gets you out of having to go die in wars
>Populated by strong Alpha men

The fact that many Smith's passed on their genes is a no-brainer really.

enjoy being an inbred you bogan

Why?

Wrong. They were conquered by spanish, hence their conquistador last name.

>Wang

The Smith name has a more diverse genotype, idiot. Even niggers have the surname Smith.

Smith is a soldiers name.
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=smith

>Smirnov
Does everything in Russia revolve around alcohol?

>Russia
>Smirnov
Jesus I could not make that up

A lot of Germanic immigrants had Schmidt anglicised to Smith

your only culture is kicking Americans out of your country.

>dat Smith country feel

my surname is cohen

>smith is less exciting than "tan" or "Muller"

>rakotomalala
what a wonderful fraze.
>rakotomalala
say it and you're crazed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mongol archer academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in China, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in Horse warfare and I’m the top archer in central asia. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of keshiks across Mongolia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, peasanr. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mongol empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in arrows. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Korhonen
TRIGGERED
NIEMINEN STRONK

SAUDI ARABIA MONGOL KEKED!

wew
Horvat is the most common last name in Croatia
sure i knew a few guys who are called Srboljub or Srbo but fuck it's not that common

What's wrong with that?
t. Russian that never drinks alcohol

>naidoo
I highly doubt that this is the most commmon surname here. Indians only make up 2% of the country

>Only 300 confirmed rapes

get off the internet, Ganbold

>Greece
>Papadopoulos

fuckin kek, i used to rag on greeks by calling them Puppuduppulus, i never knew it was their fucking Smith

>Ukraine
>Melnik

>mfw an American claims to be Irish now
HAHAHAHAHA NICE TRY JOHN SMITH!

youtu.be/ajsNJtnUb7c

>Martin
>Not Achmed

I shall rejoice for now I guess