So what's Cred Forums's opinion on listening to "black music"...

So what's Cred Forums's opinion on listening to "black music"? My thoughts are it has to be fine because what music other than classical could you listen to? Everything "popular" comes from jazz, the blues, or disco, which comes from blacks.

Obviously there is specific degenerate music, but in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/74P0708htk0
youtu.be/_qzacv8dtb4?list=RDEMj6FuXBphc_sNJO8Cdv7Mew
youtube.com/watch?v=qUsWtJdvE64
youtube.com/watch?v=K90muRZRXdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we wuz musicians n sheeit

All the same negermusik, no matter the time.

Classical 90% the time. Then it's classic rock, new age, or jazz.

Metal faggot. Metal.

I'm a-musical as fuck and never listen to music. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

blues licks and arrangements with distortion

Best King then B.B. then Freddie

George Benson and BB King can play the fuck out of the guitar.

Jazz and Blues musicians are a talented bunch, and the white niggers in this thread will disrespect all the effort they've out into their craft while they won't leave their basements.

Jazz isn't exclusively black, despite many blacks playing jazz back in the day.

I personally like it. Very moody and nice to listen to when I'm feeling down and just want to feel them feels in comfyness.

Otherwise I listen to Classical most of the time, and a retarded variation of other stuff, like classic rock, trance and house, other electronica, ambient, synthpop maybe.

Blues and Jazz are the only actual music genres, that blacks have made. Hip-hop, rap etc are google-tier "music genres"

If rap is degenerate, is listening to Moonman degenerate?

I don't like most black music most of the time.

But it doesn't particularly matter if a white does. Hating another culture is not a culture. We need to focus on ourselves, and making our own. Fixating on blacks and other non whites (i.e. like the jews are always trying to get us to do) will be the end of our culture, and so the end of our race. Focus on us.

what about jazz influenced rap like Tribe Called Quest? Is it the genre or the individual "artist"?

youtu.be/74P0708htk0

the roots are pretty good too,
a lot newer and more commercial but still have fairly jazzy elements in their music
youtu.be/_qzacv8dtb4?list=RDEMj6FuXBphc_sNJO8Cdv7Mew

B.B. King is a legend.

Jazz and blues are great.

>Not exclusively listening to NSBM

I thought this was Cred Forums

>classical music
>not created by blacks

do you know why they needed paint on their faces?

So what's Cred Forumss opinion on living in caves and eating your children? My thoughts are it has to be fine because what civilization could you live in? Everything "successful" comes from living in caves and eating your children.

how do you do it? a lot of my friends have always enjoyed this type of music, but i just can't get into it.

I really really hate rap/hip hop, but jazz is alright and blues is absolutely top tier. I got a B.B. King album a couple of months ago, and I've hardly listened to anything else in my car ever since: youtube.com/watch?v=qUsWtJdvE64

I've always loved that element of Moonman: spreading white supremacist messages through a black genre of music. It's part of the charm

For the atmosphere

Can't say have always liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=K90muRZRXdM