Go ahead racist trump supporters, choose the blood from the white person. I dare you

Go ahead racist trump supporters, choose the blood from the white person. I dare you.

Pow!

Other urls found in this thread:

wbtv.com/story/19628072/why-arent-african-americans-donating-blood
youtube.com/watch?v=7_U1f59p-rc
blood.co.uk/why-give-blood/the-need-for-blood/black-asian-and-minority-ethnic-communities/
youtube.com/watch?v=O9ZPgj0_vTA
bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/
centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814
aabb.org/advocacy/regulatorygovernment/labeling/Pages/default.aspx
lifesource.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one without AIDS

Ok, I'll test which one doesn't have aids and sickle cell and bingo

My blood. :^)

It won't matter in a society run by Islam, because the "religion of peace" will probably make sure it's spilled again soon enough.

The one without the sickle cell.

POW! WOW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>Liberals view minorities as blood banks that they can suck life out of to extend their own

Wew lad

The one that's labeled 'Caucasian'

>Implying I'd blaspheme against God by allowing my child to accept a transfusion

Dear googles, if the country was entirely white we wouldn't have to choose.

Statistically speaking
your doc chose the white blood for your white son

>liberals actually believe you just pick and choose random blood during a transfusion
Thank God they are not smart enough or dedicated enough to be doctors.

Considering that these hav 0 labels, and it's dangerous to mix types unless youre AB

I'll pass
>niggers in charge of following basic H&S

don't people sometimes get transplanted baboon hearts?

>kikes trying to give me or my child nigger blood.

I'd probably become feral like them.
GAS THE KIKES.

thats a good idea

lets put all subhumans in camps and use them for their blood and organs

Trick question. Both are white, because googles rarely donate blood because they don't understand what it means to help your fellow man, and on the rare chance they do it's full of AIDS and other diseases.

>Dear speciesist, your child needs a pint of blood
>Choose the Human one

you can tell race by DNA. learn2science

Our problems with non-whites have nothing to do with their blood
Its to do with their shitty behaviour

why the fuck are there so many googles shitposting here

Trick question: they are both from whites.

Blacks don't give blood because they are too busy spilling each others, and blacks are too selfish to give their blood away.

I'm sure if the blood bank gave out crack or deep fried chicken, then the supply would far outweigh the demand.

>australia

hell yeah

Both are white you can't donate if you have AIDS or have been to jail :^]

how about i let the doctor choose the one with a compatible blood type

wbtv.com/story/19628072/why-arent-african-americans-donating-blood

niggers dont donate blood and no one wants their filthy nigger blood anyways.

What would happen if my cild gets a pint of pig blood though?

Most blacks would not be eligible to donate blood due to STD's and other diseases. plus whites are more likely to be charitable and donate.

Its a good chance both are white.

Just run tests for hemoglobin

Neither of those bags are white.

Hello Everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=7_U1f59p-rc

shill overload, probably trying to shill before the debates as if its gonna matter.

I chose fuck my child

Blood banks pay for blood in the states. Fun fact: in my town they had to shut down the blood bank due to the blood being mostly tainted with AIDS or other diseases.

>daily reminder than in America something like 95% of blood donations come from white people

saaaage

Whichever bag isn't marked OP

How would you know if one of those bags don't belong to a doge or baboon?

Easy. It's the one without hep c

Do you get money for donating blood in America? If not then either because there's no chance a black would give something without free gibs.

Does Spain take rapefugees?

Lol you dumb

This always makes me laugh though. I am not allowed to give blood because I ate a McDonald's burger in the UK during the 90s.

>choose the white one
Okay, I will?

>donating my blood

Even Skypes don't donate blood.

The one without Sickle Cell?

dat mad cow?

Dear liberals your child needs a bone marrow transplant. Any bone marrow will do right?

Wrong.

It needs to be the same race as the recipient.

"no"

A fucking leaf.

You've obviously never needed blood because you live in Canada and you'd be dead by the time they got round to seeing you.

Sorry faggot, I'm going to BTFO you right the fuck out of here. Blacks don't give blood. No one does. Only the altruistic white man. Not only are you living off our history, our culture, our inventions, our money, our work, and our country, you're literally living off our fucking blood when you shoot 100 people per weekend you fucking apes.

Pic related, cunt.

so the non black blood

>

AYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who pays? I've got blood type O- and the Red Cross keeps harassing me to give blood because I conveniently did it once (I'm not making an appointment to drive myself somewhere to give something for free).

If they paid for my sought after blood, I'd do it biweekly.

Yeah either that or McDonald's is just very unhealthy.

>implying my children aren't my blood type.

I'm so confused

>non-labelled blood bags

I don't even care about the race, that's just bad protocol.

brilliant

>tfw AB master race

how will Cred Forums ever recover?

I forget what the name of that place was. There are places that do pay though.

You're just jealous you didn't get to it first.

>animals dont have red blood

Holy fuck OP BTFO.

>Not A+ blood

Even your blood knows you were born for failure

This really made me contemplate my thought process.

>90253040

>90253969

do a genetic screening its much more accurate than judging by appearance

>If they paid
You fucking Jew.

>only white people are racist
what is this meme?

in my early 30s and I have no idea what my blood type is

I should probably find that out....

>what is capitalism

Came to post this.
also this.

>getting zero compensation for giving up your life fluids so that some fat cat somewhere can stack it into his veins to keep his nearly-corpse going long enough to siphon more money

Who's the real Jew here?

I don't actually know for sure myself, one parent is A and the other is B and I do know for sure that my sister is AB, so it's believed that I am as well.

Kek brilliant

Chances are, you'll get white blood, because not only are you more likely to get matching blood from people of the same race, non-whites also rarely donate blood.

blood.co.uk/why-give-blood/the-need-for-blood/black-asian-and-minority-ethnic-communities/

>what is capitalism
A way for Jews to exploit the goyim for profits.

>sickle cell

Hey, I didn't know either until I joined the military. It suddenly became... more important.

Protip: the most common type is O+.

>tfw im apart of the .99%

feels good man.

Easy just test for sickle cells

well considering that you can't generally get blood transfusions outside of your own race, I'd assume the doctor would fucking give me caucasian blood so I don't fucking die.

He's no longer kosher.

That's why my family has used capitalism to be slimy puppet masters since the 10th century despite being completely white, right?

>inb4 eternal anglo

>implying black people give blood
>implying that black peoples' blood doesn't get sent straight through sickle cell protocol

>implying all racists are whites
>trump supporters

At first I thought they were popsicles, then I realized I didn't give a shit.

>capitalism since the 10th century
How?

>tfw A+

Are we special at all? The Jap blood type shit sounds pretty accurate for me.

>jews
>white
Pick one Weinberg.

The fact I accept their blood doesn't make me wanna them live among us as well as it doesn't make me want that sheeps would live in my house just becase I use jacket made of its hide and eat their meat. Get fucked over.

If they give money for blood then you will get sick people who lie in order to still donate blood for cash.
If there's no moneys involved you will have people who donate out of altruism.

Over here you're compensated with a gift (coffee mug, towel, etc) when you donate.They're useful for christmasgifts and such.

>there's no difference in blood because it's the same color

this is the same retarded liberal Biology denying that goes into most of their ideas

proof that the term "racism" is a weapon used to target and destroy white people

You shouldn't want to accept their blood. There are countless people who contracted HIV that way.

AB+ is the best to have

Family name started because somebody took advantage of a technicality in a border war. Capitalist tactics started with the Crusader king who sold his kingdom to the Byzantines right before the Seljuks retook it and sent his wife and kids back to Europe with the money.

>If they give money for blood then you will get sick people who lie in order to still donate blood for cash.
Don't they test it in your third world country?

i made some oc for this ages ago

>your child is dying and needs a pig organ!
>that means pigs are literally the same as you! Check mate racists!

>his flag
>he doesn't think pigs aren't literally the same as him

This image implies that nonwhites can't be racist. Why would a cracker-cracker-hating google pick white blood?

fuckin this. holy hell, its very common for family to give blood

Or Spaniards

Kek, that's pretty good stuff.

Trick question: They're both white because all the black blood is spilled on the streets.

>American buttblasted that we're better at inventing ridiculous foods

First time yes.
But running full tests for every single donation after that would be retardedly expensive & timeconsuming.

Look it up user, cash for blood literally increases the risk for aids.

find out, then get it tattooed on your shoulder

>implying that niggers donate blood
Good one, shill.
Also...
>1 post by this ID

I'm not giving blood if I have to go out of my way. If they were doing it at the grocery store or somewhere local and accepted walk ins, I'd totally do it. They want me to make an appointment, drive to the next town, and rudely call me every month without so much as a hello, literally out for blood. Nah m8

Coincidentally I'm Jewish by blood

Test them for HIV, Hepatitis, and sickle-cell.

The one without any is the white one

Goddamit, someone else had the same idea.

>we all have the same blood so that means we all think the same

All the diseases you have specified are a solid part of black culture. You can't be this shamelessly racist to say it shouldn't be embraced. Get reported to the Scottland Yard.

her you go faggot, ill go by blood type

No I prefer to choose the right blood type.

why is AB+ good?

Simple, the one with AIDS in it is the black one.

Is there a horror movie of this? Where you find out your heart transplant was a nigger.

OrhD+ here. Would love to see the results of someone mistakenly getting my blood.

Fpbp

Well you're a retard. They do not test every individual donation, but rather batch test it.

Can't give to anyone but can receive from everyone.
It's the mememeME-bloodtype

Yeah, a white guy who has spent his life being pious, working hard and a good member of society becomes a murderous crim overnight. Tweest: Nigger heart transplant from a dindu

A twilight episode I think.

we are all American on the inside [freedom intensifies]

i dont want no niggers hiv monkey blood

>head burried in sand
user, cash for blood result in sick people trying to trick the system in order to make some quick money. Altruism pretty much removes that problem.
Go look it up, countries where you get money for blood have higher risk of aids from blood.

a black person can't donate blood to a white

You have been pranked by the blood bank jews. The variation of blood packs are from Lion, Sheep, Cow and Pigs. None are human.

Came here to say this.

FPBP

So the saying is true it's easier to get blood out of a stone.

This is easy. Im a jehovas witness and thats blasphemy.

There was a simpsons episode about that too. Homer got Snake's hair

The fuck does that mean

Actually, googles are more likely to have sickle-cell disease, I'll choose the one without the fucked up cells.

They're both from white donors. You can't donate if you have AIDS, hepatitis or sickle cell.

You liberals really are retarded, aren't you?

The one that tests negative for AIDS.

>One of the parents is a Jehovah's witness
>Not giving the kid the blood transfusion will result in death
>Remember I pledged to do no harm to anyone
>Harm would be done through inaction
>Order the blood transfusion
>Parent thinks their child is going to hell now and disowns it
>Non-loony parent divorces and is awarded child support

>le one post by this ID

DEAR BLOODISTS: CHOOSE THE O+ ONE

>Don't we all have the same blood color?
t. angry moneylender that want his pound of White Christian flesh

Most rh negative factors are from whites.

Getting blood from a race that is predominantly rh positive (black african >90%) would result in death.

Do people think blood types are racist?

There are over 20 separate factors, and most are incompatible regarding transfusions.

Nature is racist. We should find out where nature works and get them fired.

I wouldn't care either way. Still, I don't think I've ever seen a black person donating blood.

Ignorant kike alert

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in a Hell. And if the doctor forces a blood transfusion, there is no moral fault on the recipient or the parents.

Get fucked, nigger.
Semper Heil.

>tfw hh blood type
pretty shitty feel considering i can only get donations from my group and its one of the rarest out there

Are you assuming my race?

can't give blood if you've got sickle cell or aids so they're both white.

>lefties think all blood is the same
by all means, please indiscriminately infuse blood into your body
I'll stick with facts

Not having your own master blood in storage in 2016.. wewwww pahhjeet. You aren't collecting those soros coins tonight goyum

So what you're saying is that doctors can force transfusions and the parents should have no negative reaction whatsoever, even if the parents request that their child die instead of getting the transfusion?
Neat.

Based and spot on.

Considering blood transfusions work more effectively for people of the same race I think it would naturally be the doctors decision to choose the white person's pint of blood.

Which bloodtype Cred Forums is? I think it's AB+. Can accept anythyng, but nobody can accept Cred Forums exept Cred Forumsbros.

Trick question
Niggers have aids and can't donate blood.

The middle part of that looks delicious.

>what are blood types
Even if it wasn't about race I wouldn't just pick one at random.

Blood is red stupid.

Protip: Parents sue the shit out of you and win.

t. lawfag

Goes hand in hand with
>well the illegals will work jobs that we (really meaning liberals) don't want to do!
And other shit.

That isn't how genes work for blood

oo = o
ao = a
aa=a
bo = b
bb= b
ab = ab

One of your parents is either aa or ao and the other is either bb or bo.

There is no way you could possibly know without being tested.

>Klressa

jesus christ. I'm at a loss for words

Only in America...

My freshman year of high school was in a niggertown HS (fucking Florida and their "racial balance" bussing bullshit). The local Red Cross stopped doing blood drives there because 75% of the blood they collected had HIV and/or herpes.

Is Australia our lost brother in terms of weird food?

I just came here to say this.

they both look like Popsicles to me.
huhhuh
youtube.com/watch?v=O9ZPgj0_vTA

The one without sickle cell disease.

I had the ol' snip snip when i was 23 (now 34), better hope that kid survives in the time it takes to go on the Maury show.

This. You'd think in a violent country with >80% blacks they'd make up the bulk of blood donors. Alas, no. That would be vile and horrid old whitey. Also, there is a serious lack of black organ donors as they feel they need to be buried with all their organs because 'iz no partah my cultcha'. However, there is no problem whatsoever with being buried with someone else's kidney or liver. Altruism simply doesn't exist among them.

Blopd has nothing to do with behaviour,skin color or iq.

Gtfo nigger.

Who else O- tippy top master race?

Private clinics will pay for your blood.

>>white people donate 95% of blood

You're fucking welcome other races.

BTFO

This is fucking scary. We need to end Google immediately before someone accidentally picks the wrong one.
Thank you for the warning!

>not labeling your blood samples
That's just downright irresponsible

Germany, before you guys decided to go full diversity and embracing every nigger that arrived on your doorstep with stuffed animals and ficki-ficki, maybe you should have done your homework first. As you guys got into the game a bit late, let me explain the rules:
1. It's always going to be whitey's fault.

>not using nigger blood to prolong your more important life
If anything, I'm surprised why niggers are willing to donate their blood to the evil whitey.

For once an ausgoogle is right

You think black people donate blood ? Lol. Blacks never do anything for others.

Makes me wonder how horribly different this show would have been with Klressa instead.

bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/

Fuck. off.

fpbp

>liberals claiming all racists are white while trying to signal un-racist-ness, unable to comprehend how that might be hypocrisy
Being this brainwashed should disqualify you from human status. Just insect+ at this point.

feel sorry for you south african bro, I've been seeing troubling things out of south africa, like the dindus are learning BLM tactics over there

/thread

Shows that white are responsible for saving more blacks who have been shot/stabbed then any other race.

Less than 1% of blood donations are from non-white donors.

Let that sink in

centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation

closer they are genetically the better the transplant works they would give you the white blood

wew lad

The one without AIDS.

>My child needs blood

Nigger I'll give him my blood since he's my son ffs

I'm a Trump supporter, and I'm not racist. I also don't let the media and Hollywood tell me who to vote for, to bad I can't say the same for you.

Also I would be donating my blood for my child.

The one without sickle cell anemia, STDs and drug traces, please.

It's the right one.

Dawww! I was going to say that.

Why would I care?

Culture is my big concern. Which bag of blood has the shit culture? Neither. So fuck off.

KIM JONG UN HAS GOT IT GOING ON! KIM JONG UN HAS GOT IT GOING ON!

ADOLF CAN'T YOU SEE, YOU'RE JUST NOT THE FURHRER FOR ME! I KNOW THIS SHIT IS WRONG BUT I WANT TO FOLLOW KIM JONG UN!

Niggers don't donate or do charity so both bags of blood are from white people.
Checkmate SJW retards.

Is this pic some kind of lame troll? Blood is red you uneducated motherfucker!

The white one is the one without AIDS.

niggers dont donate blood

>nigger grammar
nice job disguising it

If me child needs blood he can have mine. I'm O positive and not a faggot like op I think he is going to be fine.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

No prob, doc, take mine, here's my arm.

Fucking nuclear.

More like gays hanging out

Properbly the one without aids in it. Dumb nigger.

Okay. One of those bags of blood is HIV infected. pick the clean one.

Donor blood is tested for HIV before being put to the bank

Yes that's the joke.

If it's blood group A it's likely to be European, Asians have the majority of B, Amerindians almost exclusively O
They can't keep lying forever

easy to tell

simple microscope check for sickle cells should do the trick

This proves nothing but the failure to properly tag blood bags with race stickers in american hospitals. This should be a thing.

Trick question. I need a magnifying glass to see which one has scycle cell

HAHA Checkmate RACIST! you picked wrong and so now your child has HIV
Serves you right!

are you retarded?
that map clearly shows that natives in northern scandinavian and australia are most likely to have it

They're both white.

Drug users and catamites are prohibited from donating blood.

yes because this strawman theroretical really made me think about my racist opinions

Whites donate 99.6% of all blood, so I'm confident both of them are white.

Isn't blood of a different race more likely to be rejected? What does that say?

Rekt

There's a decent chance that they are both white.

>Of the 389 340 blood donations reported by donors aged 16 to 69 years (98.7% of all donations), the collections were from white (77.7%), African American (16.3%), Hispanic (2.3%), Asian (2.2%), and other (1.6%) donors.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814

Statistically speaking, it doesn't matter because both will be white.

>we have the same kind of blood therefore we are the same in ever other regard

How many Googles have O negative blood?

No responsible doctor would recommend nigger blood for a whitey.

Its already been done in US.

top kek

my fucking sides

I'm gonna miss that kid.

>wants to the reduce the risk of communicable diseases
Blacks Americans are walking around with blood born infectious diseases they don't even know they have. If I am a parent, of course I am going to do everything possible to minimize risk to my child.

>Australians and scandinavians are not europeans
seriously disappointed in you

fpbp

I feel like the top pizza should be flipped upside down.

Thhe cheese would fall off though

lol

Well I know both are white because people with STDs cannot be blood donors.

Simple. You can determine race based on DNA, so a simple DNA test would reveal which one would be suited for my child.

Fuck off and check mate, Liberal cuck.

Why do threads like this always get so many replies even when it's made completely clear that the OP isn't actually making a genuine point and is only engaging in a bit of funposting?

Because everyone else is funposting back at them.

plot twist: the other is dog blood

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

I pick the one with a positive Rhesus factor.

You do realise that blood has like 8 different things that can make it not compatible with a given person, and racial differences will screw with most of that, right?

Moreover, negro blood doesn't do anything particularly bad (in fact it resists Malaria better than white blood does). It's more the negro brain you should worry about.

would prefer that to aids monkey blood

And there is like an 80% chance the blood in the OP is both "white".

95% both are white. Niggers almost never give, have AIDS and use drugs.

Neither
Unlabelled blood is illegal to transfuse

aabb.org/advocacy/regulatorygovernment/labeling/Pages/default.aspx
>There are two types of product labeling language approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration — Codabar and ISBT 128. The FDA's bar code rule does not specify which language should be used, only that machine-readable information must be available. Each label must have information that contains, at a minimum, a unique facility identifier, a lot number relating to the donor, a product code, and the ABO and Rh of the donor. The requirements are applicable to all blood and blood components, including autologous units collected within a hospital and to all aliquots, syringes and pools. AABB's Standards and Accreditation program requires facilities to comply with ISBT 128 labeling for blood and blood products. In addition, the international cellular therapy community has developed plans to use ISBT 128 bar code symbology as well.

This is why i don't give blood, its the only way to legally make sure children die.

O+ can generally be accepted by anyone in an emergency, unless they've previously been exposed to Rh+ blood even Rh- people wont have the antibodies built up in their system yet to cause a massive reaction if they're given Rh+ blood once. Its still dangerous, but it is used in emergencies when Rh- patients need massive transfusions and there isn't enough Rh- blood available.

I'm gonna go ahead and say since neither is from a plasma clinic, that they're both white.

>If I had one that is pig blood and another that was human blood.

Go ahead liberal faggot pick the human blood, I dare you.

Friendly reminder that "refugees" went and donated a lot of blood in Canada. Hope you don't need any soon.

Trick question, they're both white. Blacks don't donate blood.

They're donating a lot of sperm, too. I don't need to tell you that, though.

Into Trudeau's stomach? We knew that one.

Following this logic, gas stations should charge the same price for both low and high octane fuel because they look the same

The white one is the one without the HIV virus.

>Sellign stuff is capitalism

imagine having nigger or meat eater blood in you. whole food plant based diet blood should be a premium. we're giving you anti-cancer compounds for free!

Duh. My own.

FPBP

I'd have to check which pint has AIDS, so I can tell which pint was the "black person" pint.... and then choose the other one.

>racist
>choose the white one

Only whites are racist.

>mammal blood is red therefore all mammals are the same
If you choose the elephant blood you're a racist

FPBP Got that ass!

Blacks shouldnt be allowed to give their aids blood

Okay let take a sample and analyze it.

You know we do have scientific means to determine this right?

Easy. They're both white.

you know full well racist niggers would have no problem abusing white man's generosity by taking his blood, even without his consent.

I will test it and take the RH- one.

dat image is raciss

I dont wan me no whiteboi blud, dat turns me into a puss like those faggit white bois no. I want me some of that kang blud nigga

This is simple op. The white blood is the one without AIDS in it.

Ayyyyy.... suprising not suprising.

Where are the stats on this shit?

You do realise there are multiple blood types right?

These two posts need to be connected.

This is a false dichotomy.

Black people never donate.

I have been to multiple blood drives. I have never once seen a black person donate.

Blacks donate blood like they tip.

I read somewhere whites are fleeing South Africa in rates not seen since 1994.

Both are white. Googles never donate

Can confirm.

Both are white, blacks literally don't donate blood.

lifesource.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation/

>Less than 1 percent of donated blood comes from african americans

Considering blood doesn't live forever in your system and is constantly cycled in and out that blood, assuming no blood born pathogens l, who cares? It's like you are watching an old episode of Webster.

You can dislike a minorities behaviour without being a racist.

Fucking liberal douchebags. I dont care what colour you are, but if the majority of crime is coming from one corner of the community, then where are you going to look first?

I give blood a couple times a year and have never seen a black person there.

>though compatibility is not based on race, it pretty much actually is.
wew

Pretty sure it's just that white empathy causes us to feel bad and donate blood, whereas shitskins of all flavors lack empathy.

Less than 1% of blood donors are black.

Yeah, I didn't see that until after I posted. Black blood privilege