I saw a thread yesterday of someone wanting to make a Christian Order which is nationalistic and wishes to expell Islam...

I saw a thread yesterday of someone wanting to make a Christian Order which is nationalistic and wishes to expell Islam and the Synagogue of Satan.

He didn't take it seriously.
I however, want the same thing, but I want a good group.

My group shall the called the "Order of the Knights of Europa" and shall be focused mostly on the teachings of the Old Testament.

We believe in International Jewry and their role is Global Secret Satanic Organisation, and we wish to wipe them out in Gods name.

We have a keen hatred for the Heretics of this world.

This is our "flag" at the moment, if you don't like it, please tell me in the thread.

If you are interested, please tell me.
If you want to change the way the group works in some way, please tell me that aswell.

We are believers in Positive Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ARyKV
discord.gg/TBpmk
youtube.com/watch?v=mGtiAKs3QAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not just shorten it to Knights of Europa?

seconded

Seems good.

What is the hat situation? Are we going pointy, or rounded? I prefer pointy myself, as too many heretics and heathens seem to use rounded headgear

Smart
Would join

Do you think we should have Templar/Crusader uniform.

Our group is obviously based on the Knights Templar after all.

>Order of the Knights of Europa
Is this a joke? Knighthood is a title bestowed by a monarch or a lord, or by the Church, it's not a title you just give yourself.

>This is our "flag" at the moment, if you don't like it, pleas
I don't like it, what's it supposed to signify? It looks like the Orthodox cross, but with the extra bars switched for no reason but just to look random.

>Focused on the Old Testament

That's a nice way of saying excomunicated, irrelevant heretics.

The flag looks a bit too non-christian in my opinion, look at the Burgundy flag for inspiration if you need and redesign it.

P.S. Do charity and help,clothe, feed and shelter the poor too(Whites only)

Not necessarily dear friend.
The Knights Templar had 20,000 members, and only 10% were actually Knights.
It's just a name, besides, we are very religious, in a way we are honouring the Knights.

h-hey guys. can i roleplay with you?

It's focuses on the teachings of the Old Testament, of course we beleive in Christ and his teachings to.

>We believe in International Jewry
that includes Christ you dingus
why don't you fuck off back to Jerusalem fuckface

Be gone, Satan.

This. We could call it The [something] order or The order of [something] though.

Wait, what?

You're against international Jewry but you base your philosophy on the old testament?

Please explain.

Have you read the bible?
Jesus called the Jewry at the time the "Synagogue of Satan"

>The Knights Templar had 20,000 members, and only 10% were actually Knights.
They also all lived an extremely rigorous and ascetic lifestyle, are you talking about living such a lifestyle?

Jesus is a kike you retarded JIDF operative

In my opinion, Christians and Jews are all "Jews"
But they are different, Christians are the Good Jews wereas Jews are the evil ones who hath turned to the dark.

Kek Christian LARPers are even more retarded their pagan counterparts.

He was literally killed by the Jews.
Piss off achmed.

What was the op's photo from yesterday? I started a thread yesterday about trying to create or join the modern equivalent of the Knights Templar.

Christ flipped the tables of the money changers at the temple and chased the Jews out with a whip.

"No."

user has a good point.

You can't just grant yourself a knighthood.

The nobility is grounded in Christianity. Which is why (((they))) destroyed it.

You'd have to start with the Pope granting you an order. Good luck with that.

Just call it something nationalist, there is nothing religious about this, Positive Christianity IS heretical,. live over ten thousand level heresy, so saying you hate heretics is just stupid, since Positive Christianity was invented in the 20th Century and has nothing to do with the religion, and is heresy according to all other forms of Christianity--calling yourselves by that will only alienate Christians.

Perhaps.

*screams in agony* AHHHHHH I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED. THE POWER OF CHRIST IS REPELLING ME BACK INTO HELL
AGGGHHHHHH
YOUR TIME WILL COME MORTAL, WE SHALL DO BATTLE SOON

Perhaps this could be our flag. The black background represents the darkness and degeneracy engulfing the world, and the white cross represents a beacon of light and hope. There's a red border on the cross to adhear to the Templar roots.

No you aren't, they ate only three meals a week, are you prepared to do that?

Saint Paul called non-Christian Jews "the enemies of humanity".

can i play someone else now? i really like pope john paul ii

there are no good Jews
he was a fucking circumcised Jew you moron
that other Jews disliked him doesn't take away his Jewishness
fucking retarded Christkikes

KEK

I like it.
Looks similar to the Teutonic Order.

The Teutonic Order got rekt by the Orthodox in the Battle on the Ice

>3 meals a day.
That's fine to me.

Holy digits
user kek blessed your idea

lil' too close to ISIS flag

How the fuck would your order fight? Knighthood today is simply a title.

You also prepared to spend hours every day on your knees in silent prayer?

some cunt make it a discord

What up with the digits tonight

Agreed, I can do it

Fuck off Faggot

>Fight.
Indeed, we shall fight with our words.
Most "Christians" today don't know what the bible is TRUELY telling us.
We must preach the holy war.

A WEEK dude.

But yeah that doesn't even sound that bad, I pretty much already live like that because I'm just too lazy to make an actual meal very often.

I already do that user.

Nigger you are preaching about shit from thousands of years ago.
>Muh earfff is flat
>Muh gods kingdom will come

nigger shut up no one gives a fuck about that shit anymore

discord.gg/ARyKV

Speak for yourself, degenerate.

>2016
>words
Memes have proven by far their success.

>Europa

Just say Europe you LARPer

>Nationalistic
>"of Europe"

Mate...

This group is leaderless.
We are sheep to the Shepard.

God, have mercy on this poor wretch.

Old testament = Jews

Can't have a foundation with their hands on it. Choose the true Nordic faith.

Sorry guys u had ur chance to play tub knights next crusade is going to be Orthodox.

ο Θεός θέλει

why the extra fingers sticking out of the arms of the cross? it looks retarded

how about an egg-shaped oval around the regular cross, so it looks like a (templar) shield?

ohh but Islam is cool right, whats not to love, have four 9 year old wives, behead anyone you disagree with, fuck off you dumb cunt, go be a 'intellectual' leftist athiest somewhere else

Other far more developed ideas of the same sort exist, I'd recommend finding them instead of reinventing. BTW Old Testament based religious movements generally aren't as intent on wiping out Jews for a very particular reason. I'm not sure you've thought this through

It's not that, it's not Protestant, it's not Chafolic.
It is Positive Christianity.

Americans can join too.
Basically Europe and it's current/past colonies.

"ΙϹΧϹ ΝΙΚΑ" is actual the Orthodox term

>it's not Protestant, it's not Chafolic.
>It is Positive Christianity.
Non-denominational Christianity is a good idea for you lot. Have your debates about communion and faith vs. works once the threat has been sorted out.

Positive Christianity says Jesus wasn't God and God's existence isn't important.

Alright guys say it with me
> Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser
> Unsern guten Kaiser Franz
HRE 2.0 now

Actually the Jews reject most of the old testament and that's why the rejected Christ.

John 5:46
"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me."

This is evidenced by the fact that Jews don't follow the old testament at all even today. They don't practice animal sacrifice, they no longer fully circumcise adults, they just draw blood from the foreskin. They basically just believe in a bunch of new age hippie kabbalistic bullshit. They don't believe in absolute morality, they don't believe in creation, they don't believe in a heaven or a hell, they don't believe in a personal God.

They do not believe in the God of the old testament at all.

How shall this group grow?
Shall it have different bases around the world?

GOTT MIT UNS!

Then our movement is a mix of Early-Chafolic beliefs and the racial idea of Positive Christianity.

discord.gg/TBpmk
Join.

>tfw never again
where did all the good national anthems go?
Now they're all shit, especially the "EU" anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=mGtiAKs3QAs

Your movement is just LARP'ing

>Schlomo Shekelstein

In my opinion, you're better off becoming a real Catholic, and then just being a good person. Lead by example, OP; by becoming a saint, not by acting like some childish "red-pilled" know it all. That's how you can make a difference in the world.

Jews might hate Christ, but at least they are religious serious instead of make-believe.

And that is what our group inspires to be.
A group of good, repenting Christians.
Some who are committed to God.

>kike
>on
>a
>stick

Just give up, if you want a bulwark against Islam the only choice are the old gods.

Found the Jew.
Be gone.

>Christianity vs Catholicism
which is more righteous?

Well, I applaud you if your intention is to evangelize.

Christ hung out with lepers and prostitues, you're hanging out with Cred Forums.

Not much difference, I suppose.

I quite like "The White Order of Christendom"

I like the symbol on the knight's chest.... is half crucifix, half iron-cross. christianity with balls and pride

>Positive Christianity says Jesus wasn't God
Wait what? I assumed he just meant non-denominational Christianity. I certainly made it clear that that's what I meant regardless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

I think it was actually a form of Marcionism, which is essentially the Gospel of Luke and the writings of Paul, and a complete dismissal of the Old Testament. It's interesting, but in my opinion the Gnostic "heresy" label was and is a good idea.

You should join the evangelical group

Absolute heresy.

Just call youselves The Templars.
Catchier, history, symbolism.

I prefer the Knights of Europa.
Perhaps the Templar of Europa?

It's a nice painting, I guess, but when you actually read the Gospels you lose your taste for comic book fantasies. Worshipping the Crusades really draws one away from Christ and His ideas, in my view.

Okay, that's... not very Christian.

I like the idea of Christian nationalism, and God knows you can make a case for it with the Bible. That, by comparison, just looks like fake Christianity though...

GOD WILLS IT!

Will you guys be performing spooky occult ceremonies? Like some old testament King Solomon shit?

Christians are against magic.

>I've never read a goddamn thing about religion, orders, history, and philosophy the thread

Stop roll playing and educate yourself first. You sound like an idiot.

Yous guys realize that the Knights Templar also later had foundations in Masionic sects and Rosacrucianism. Both of which had ties to the actual "illuminati". Congrats you just became a globalist.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

im not an atheist or an islam sympathizer, but being christian or believing in the old testament is literally nigger shit

I'm pretty Georgia already owns that flag dude.

>these people would call heathens LARPers

*tips bucket helmet* M'LORD

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.

The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say:

“You are just in these judgments, O Holy One,
you who are and who were;
for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets,
and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.”
And I heard the altar respond:
“Yes, Lord God Almighty,
true and just are your judgments.”

The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

.- .-. -- .- --. . -.. -.. --- -. / .. ... / .... . .-. . --..-- / -- .- -.-- / --. --- -.. / .. -. / .... .. ... / .. -. ..-. .. -. .. - . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- / .... .- ...- . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- / --- -. / --- ..- .-. / ... --- ..- .-.. ... .-.-.-

Is that supposed to be the plane scene?

How you would stop it from turning into another Whore of Babylon?

>let's follow the testament which is the only one followed by Jews

>and oppose jewry

Nice one

>born too late to legally stab muslims
>too short and weak to be a crusader anyway

i want to purge with the big guys on Cred Forums
pls let me join

>there are no good Jews

>defends a jew as good

no schlomo

Sure.
BOE IJT LJOHEPN XBT QMVOHFE JOUP EBSLOFTT, BOE UIF QFPQMF HOBXFE UIFJS UPVOHFT JO QBJO, BOE CMBTUQIFNFE UIF HPE PG IFBWFO CFDBVTF PG UIF QBJOT BOE UIF TPSFT, BOE ZFU UIFZ EJE OPU SFQFOU OPS HMPSJGZ UIF MPSE

Help build our group.
discord.gg/TBpmk

In our denomination peter is satan and we kill all cathocucks who have him as saint

>But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

>Europe

Sas a semetic term coined by, guess who, the Jewish people.

Jesus fuck what a bunch of autismo spergs

>If you want to change the way the group works in some way, please tell me that aswell.

Don't be old testament, be new