Really makes you think... huh

Really makes you think... huh

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/donald-trump-jr-defends-skittles-tweet-simple-metaphor/story?id=42293369?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I eat my pop rocks out of a cereal bowl

depends which is poisoned

I literally do not have a problem with Muslim women from out of country, I think their loyalty and idea of keeping their bodies restricted to their husband's eyes is admirable. Typically Muslim women who are born in the west turn into whores just like every woman. Something about this place just does that to all of them, no exceptions.

>do you prefer your bomb wrapped or unwrapped
>racists BTFO!!

i prefer it stuck up a white girls ass unwrapped so i can watch it leak out tbhqhwyfam

3 skittles

That's a lot of pop rocks

Wrapped, but will I get snackbar'd if I take a bite?

The answer is yes, of course.

Make all the refugees women only under 30.

Ali G had a point all those years ago.

Is she actually saying she is like a package of skittles?

Filename

Unwrapped so I could eat it I guess?

Has there ever actually been a good analogy? Ever?

Any candy that's attached to a worthless archaic religion is a candy that can go straight in the trash.

dentists love him

>Would you like your candy beaten or unbeaten?

I would prefer a skittle I found on the ground to a piece of shit in a hersheys wrapper.

I don't like candy.

Top kek

>everyone here agrees, unwrapped is better.
besides unwrapped SKITTLES get stoned

or honor killed, or are subject to random rapes in "candyland"

This literary device is actually a metaphor, I believe.

Unwrapped. I'd choke on the wrapper.

Your analogy here is terrible

>three dimensional candy

ragheads

no, she's right.

muslims are BANG on with women. they are right that we can't give women power like we did in the west, it's destroying us.

then again, just because the muslims are right on ONE thing does not mean they're not absolute fucking scum and you have to accept the rest of their bullshit.

Racists know better. It's the open and soft types that will get literally BTFO of the vicinity.

Telling the world that Muslim women have only one purpose, to be consumed by men. Very liberated.

Damn it, why didn't anyone link this to twitter when the don jr skittles thing happened? I had forgotten all about it.

I prefer to know what kind of candy I'm gonna get

A liquorish in a wrapper is still liquorish. Fuck liquorish

cute, but i'm not buyin'

I have no problems with hijabs. at least you can still see their face.

>Would you prefer:
>A moderately wrapped candy that you can tell what's inside, and is easily unwrapped for your enjoyment?
>Or a piece of shit someone triple-wrapped and sealed with glue, and didn't put a label on?

Hmm, really makes you blink...

so close

Do you mean licorice?

Consider this:

If women are candy, then women are a commodity that can be traded.

Why do some candies come in wrappers? to keep it clean if you put it in your pocket or give them out or something I guess. Since I neither put women in my pocket nor eat them, I fail to see any relevance to this analogy.

left has bitchface, right looks like a man.. do you even try burger? your argument is true tho

CUTFAGS BTFO!

>the outfit isn't the problem
...its everything else

nuns dress the same... and don't blow up

that isn't why they cover themselves. they do it to prevent a good old fashioned stoning

> hate annoying Muslims who won't admit there is a problem with their religion
> love chocolate
I'm so conflicted/pol/

>traded?
you mean collected

>slavery, and sex slaves are endorsed in the book. and murder of unbelievers required

I miss my foreskin

Room temperature iqs

HAHAHAHA
DIDNT THEY JUST GET UPSET ABOUT TRUMP COMPARING THEM TO SKITTLES?

This. How can I judge if a girl has nice boobs/ non-flat ass worthy of pursuing when its all covered in a trashbag until after marriage?

we don't want to punish women for being women 24/7 like Islam demands.
we had it right in the 40's

If I talk of women as candy, it's sexist

Would you rather have a girl with those things who's a used goods slut who will cheat on you with Chad after you've had children? Or a girl who can go either way but is a pure virgin who has never shown her body to any man and who just wants to be your loving wife and mother for your children?

For reference
google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/donald-trump-jr-defends-skittles-tweet-simple-metaphor/story?id=42293369?client=safari

I prefer a non poisoned candy

If I want candy, it's because I want to eat it. Now if you want to use this metaphor, you have to tell the other side. If comparing a woman to a piece of candy, you can say I don't want candy all the time. I don't just keep candy in my pocket, so what am I supposed to do with my wife? Am I getting all of this right?

You really think most don't actually believe, huh?

Both
>as long as it's not twizzers

yummy, il take 800 000 pls

>eating candy
enjoy your nogainz

I'd rather my candy not have a bite taken out of it. The amount of wrapping on it is irrelevant.

Literal self objectification.

they do that because that's what they're told and everyone else does it
the REASON for men telling them to do that is so other men can't look at them outside of their family

and?
that's exactly how every society should treat their women

Muslim IS the candy: metaphor
Muslim is LIKE the candy: analogy

>#OurMastersGotThisCovered

Fixed her poster.

>implying there aren't modestly dressed western women
>implying wearing a trash bag is the only a acceptable covering

Taqiyya.

I prefer candy that doesn't have extremist religion and doesnt try to explode and kill everyone in sight

The women generally aren't the terrorists though.

i think muslim dress is appropriate. the problem is that it comes with islam

I prefer the candy that doesn't explode

I like to know what kind of candy I'm buying before I take it home to unwrap it and eat it.

I'd prefer a candy that isn't a breath away from turning to shit at any moment. One that doesn't desperately need a wrapper and that can handle staying clean on its own.
Just like with all of the "moderate muslims" who are apparently teetering on the edge of extremism, and who we can push over the edge just by being awful bigots.

Fucking christ these people love externalizing blame.

Most of those "westernized" headscarf girls who want attention wear basically skintight clothing

It's a good look desu

>something about this place
Women can vote