Was electing this guy the gayest thing in history?

Was electing this guy the gayest thing in history?

No, but it was the most regretted.

You're thinking of when the leaves elected Trudeau.

This isn't far behind though.

it was pretty fucking gay

He's just a meme.

It was the best thing in history

Maybe its best to get 'First X president in United States history' out of the way so the novelty doesn't attract so much voting ever again

Would McCain have been any better?
who should've been nominated?

>gay

Cheap Black Bush.

It was just a prank, bro!

Enh, well, Trudeau's a lot better than Obama.

nope, electing this guy was the gayest thing in history

just like the first woman president in the united states history, hm? :^)

Obama is NOT gay

prank gone wrong

He was was the apex of political correctness before it was recognized as political correctness. If he were white he probably would have won one election but not two.

>I need 1 years to fix our country
>I need 4 years to fix our country
>I need 8 years to fix our country, bush really fucked it up.
>I need 12-16 years with Shillary because republicans.

No, it was when you were born OP

This

Trudeau has him beat

Really?
Really really?

Could have been worse. This might surprise you, but there were less manly politicians running in the very same election as him.

gay isn't an insult and obama is a far greater president than trump could hope to be

Obama at least had some sort of professional accomplishments when he got meme'd into office. He was a professor at a very well-regarded school. Trudeau has no qualifications except being the ball-butter of another thoroughly mediocre PM.

Yes, really. One of the biggest complaints about Trudeau is how he doesn't do anything. That's great. Look at all the things that happen when Obama does stuff. Trudeau should just keep coasting on doing nothing and going to do buzzfeed interviews because it's infinitely preferable to when he does stuff.

>first black president
>first female president
>first gay president
>first Muslim president
>first transsexual president

Democrats have got the next 40 year's worth of candidates covered

We need to take control of our countries leaf, down with these pussies.

First sexbot President?

wtf I'm a democrat now

Legalized oral sex with dogs.

Mark my words
The democrats will run a muslim to try and defeat trump in 4 years. They know now they can't win with white people. A woman doesn't mean shit now they had a black guy.

>black
>female
>gay
>muslim
>jewish
>trans
>genderfluid twospirit otherkin
+ all combinations of the above, so they've got 7-factorial elections covered by my count

And heroin!
so progressive.

>Promises shit he wanted to do
>Failed to accomplish them
>Ends up being a traitor and trying to destroy the US

I certainly feel regret for ever thinking it was a positive thing.

Literally this. People are too fucking stupid to see what they're doing.

I voted for him twice....ugh. This is all my fault guys. :(

I did convert several people to Trump to atone for my sins.

I dunno, fampai. It was Obongo vs McCain and Romney, some pretty shit tier choices.

Holy shit
I got quints
KEK HAS FORETOLD A MUSLIM WILL RUN AGAINST TRUMP IN 4 YEARS
But who?

Gayest thing was giving googles and women the right to vote

I would have gone 20 years for any of them if it meant no Obama

I voted Nader.
Not proud, just saying..

Seeing that Michelle is probs a dude in a dress, yea Obama is probably the first gay president

you do realize all three would have done near the same things.

all controlled by globalist and kikes

Bingo

Yes. The gayness was stronger than J. Edgar Hoover and the Stonewall Riots combined.

First Cred Forumslack President as well.

Plenty of mudslimes in sports that could run.

I would unironically vote for a machine president even if it was the dem nom
N166-ER for president 2064

Holy quints

No electing this guy was.

Then with our slavic brothers we will continue to remove kebab in all forms.
They'll have a hell of a time trying to find someone without terror ties as well, so that will be fun.

It did cause unprecedented levels of faggotry.

Hmmm there is a grain of horrid truth to that, it would seem that it is only a matter of time. Four, eight or twelve years.

Almost every fucking day I regret having checked that box in 2008

AND removed the remaining few shekles they had in gold while increasing spending of his proposed annual budget by over 300% while saying he'd prefer terror attacks in his cities as opposed to actually fighting them or bussing in dozens of south africans for brownie points to fight a fire that I believe is still raging even after the US, Mexico, and Russia offered to help for free. And he hasn't even been their a year.

>gay isn't an insult

yes it is, faggot

'Member all the cringe white people Vlogs taking credit about racism being over the day after?

So she votes trump but refuses to do anal.

It just doesn't make sense.

She's clearly against degeneracy

>Yes, really. One of the biggest complaints about Trudeau is how he doesn't do anything. That's great. Look at all the things that happen when Obama does stuff. Trudeau should just keep coasting on doing nothing and going to do buzzfeed interviews because it's infinitely preferable to when he does stuff.

>Leaves actually believe this is how politics should be conducted.

You can't make this shit up.

last time he did something he sold their entire gold reserve
I'd be happy with doing nothing too at that point

That was your conception

This. Saw it coming.

Yes. I do. We had a period of time where it was minority governments for the longest time and we had a bunch of elections and they were always threatening to trigger another election.

It was amazing. Those assholes had to learn to work together. They tried to sell it as a waste of time for Canadians to vote four times in four years, but I don't care. I think there should be no such thing as majorities. I'll keep voting. I'd vote every day.

Plus watching people who voted for Trudeau for weed and not get it makes me laugh.