This will be the first time I ever watched a presidential debate in my life...

This will be the first time I ever watched a presidential debate in my life. Can someone tell me what exactly what I'm in for? is it just going to be both of them talking over each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMdjUsDf0U4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think anyone really knows what to expect, just sit back and enjoy.

kek, same here. Can't wait.

Is it gonna be as gay as the obama/Romney debates? When they tried to make it all laid back and casual by having them walk around a little fake living room type set?

ditto, I'm looking forward to a hilarious night

based on past debates (i've watched everyone yes all) it will go liek this

hillary clintin:mexico not pay wall bridge not wall nazi and rayciss support you dolan u lost money i am daugt of small bizness but didnt wrk with u

dolan trum :yes mexico pay wall big wall ameiga greta again saf ok millittary, i am amrigan ppl, o and btw u send emails :heheh:

hillary clintin :ohh fugg lol bye

dolan truim : wow than u im bresidnt now lol fugg ok by

dolan trum grows wings and flys away

What time does it start tomorrow (EST?)

I don't have cable.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMdjUsDf0U4

Here is what you are in for.

I only watch the debates on SNL.

There's gonna be insipid meme political "issues," and it will mostly be namecalling and insults thrown back and forth while each candidate tries to bully and humiliate the other

Debates rarely have any affect at all on the outcome of the election.

Unless Hillary coughs/faints or Trump says "I hate negros" it won't matter much

>this is going to be like historical debates

Kek

>America
>Political debate
I've never seen a real debate from your presidential candidates about what they actually want to do with the country.
They just throw shit at eachother and whoever disses the other the hardest gets SLIGHTLY more votes.

Your system is a joke.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

HYPE

who gets to fill the seats at these debates?

The point is to reveal who is the true alpha between the two.

The president has to be able to handle anything from a foreign diplomat.

shillary will get heckled by bill's old penthouse mistress sitting in the front row

The entire presidential outcome of Kennedy and Nixon was based on the debate they had

Also Romney could have won if he pressed as hard as he did in the first debate but then he got BTFO (thankfully cause he is a traitorous cuck) by bama in the next few ruining his momentum

These elections are all about who has the momentum and who does not. Obama had it in 2008, lost it most of 2012 then regained in before election day

Trump has momentum atm, Hillary's momentum is just based off of hating trump

Debates will mean all

they're both on stage at the same time and the moderator asks them the same question, sometimes allowing them to respond to the other's response. that's about it

how to instantly win everything:

>Trump shows his tax returns live on television during the debates
>it's squeky clean

He needs to throw in a birth certificate for good measure

>unironic Trump supporters are underage

What a surprise

Oh yeah I forgot that with the 2 party system it's always going to be the same points of argument.

might as well skip it now

Who in the right mind would enjoy Romney vs Obama or Obama vs McCaine?

Literally this. Trump is quite the memer but honestly this election is disgraceful and the zionist freemasons already picked the president. Call me crazy while you take this shit seriously.

Heh, I hope Trump got picked. The fires will rise faster.

The very fact that a reality tv showman is not only being taken dead seriously, but actually cinched the nomination (and made a complete joke of the GOP in the process) tells me that America is already, irreversibly FUBAR.

thats the town hall debate and that will be debate #2 I believe. they take questions from people in the audience then go back and forth a bit

It's probably going to be way more boring than you expect it to be.