If Trump is a time traveler then why didn't he go back and change things so that the US fought on Germany's side?

If Trump is a time traveler then why didn't he go back and change things so that the US fought on Germany's side?

You can't change the past, but you can change the future

You can't have right wing reactionaries without something to react to.

What do you mean?

Germany losing the war lead to half of Europe falling to Bolshevism and the rise of the Soviet Union as a super power. They proceeded to export subversion to the west, said subversion manifests itself in the form of PC culture, SJWism, Cultural Marxism, etc.

The push back against those movements are the main forces supporting Trump

this, op didn't play red alert obviously

Isn't the subversion pushed by the Jews through the Frankfurt school and all that? How were the Nazis responsible for that?

Germany did fight with the US in WWII. Russia always was the enemy.

You're remembering things wrong. Probably the Mandela Effect.

pic related

>Isn't the subversion pushed by the Jews through the Frankfurt school and all that?
Remember the Frankfurt School got a lot of its funding from the KGB. The Soviets thought (much like today's leftists and Islam) that all they would have to do is wait for the West to fall and then make some speeches about universal brotherhood and their dupes would obediently fall into line.
Of course, what really happened is the USSR collapsed before the proto-SJWs completed their "long march through the universities" much as SJWs will collapse long before Islam does.

Germany helped the Jews get rid of their lower classes and get some beachfront property while the Jews helped Germany economically with gold and "Holocaust" movie and book rights for the next 200 years.

Trump is only one of a line of time-travellers that try to save the world. Pro-tip: Hitler was one too.

Who were the others?

space goys?

IDK but has anyone else noticed the price of IBM 5100 computers rising lately?

Mind fuck: Hitler is trump form the future :0

Kennedy, Jackson, Jefferson, and many others who never got fame.

yes
I'm from 1913
AMA

My God, I wish I had been part of this thread.

What's it like being 103 years old?