Racemixing is bad

>racemixing is bad
>tfw half white/chink hapa
what do pol?
Who do I fuck?

fuck no one
aim for high score

Asians have existed longer than white people, so have kids with an Asian person.

Fuck a black. Bonus points if it's a black Jew.

Race-mixing is God tier. My girlfriend is half Chinese and half Swedish. She has the smoothest olive skin, skinny little petite body and a round bubble butt. She is a legit 8/10 and I don't know why she is with me but I thank the Lord every day I wake up and she starts sucking me off before work.

fuck half white/chink

BUT ONLY IN OPPOSITE PROPORTIONS TO YOU TO BALANCE THINGS OUT

Trust me. I'm a Nazi eugenist.

Well All my features are white, so it'll be easier getting w/ an asian.

So is Hapa the Chinese slang term for mixed and Hafu the Nip term?

Asians are nice to look at, but not to mix with. Furthest I'll go is a latam chick.

Is she Finnish?

literally white/abo is better than your mix

I'm generally against race mixing, but happas are literally top tier of the mixed race people. I think they are very attractive, especially if they get lucky with the perfect mix of esthetically pleasing aspects of both races. Although, they seem to have identity issues, like most mix raced people. What about you OP?

Like I said hapa with mostly white features

Being of Finnish blood, I can confirm

So, white I guess

No, you're practically a nigger

Also, I would like to add that I don't have the same negative reaction when I see a white person with an Asian as apposed to a black person; when a white person mixes with a black person, it is almost always a downgrade for the white persons offspring, at least with regards to intelligence (IQ). The same can not be said about whites mixing with Asians (unless maybe if you're an asian, lul).

I look like I a mixed indian-chink

Am i downgraded?

ya, you're gonna have to back up that claim with sum pics, famalam

I'm no Google you Skype

my God, your kids will either be unstoppable... or supreme gentlemen

this quandarious positacion veraciticiously confusticates my effluviescent synovia

>always be ready for (((friend)))
saranaru confustication

If you live in Asia you will probably have high self esteem and a good life.

If you live in USA you will probably spend your time posting on /r/hapas then go on a Elliot Roger rampage.

This is assuming you're a male.

I'm no Elliot Roger
I look white and I'm 6.ft
Taiwan numbah one!

kkk nippon

You: Product of traitors of two races.

What's done is done, but now who do I mix with user?

White or asian girl user. Asians are vastly inferior to whites when it comes to physicality but with the advent of the jet fighter, firearm, and automobile that's hardly something that matters much anymore.

Hey.
I'll make, on purpose, more of your kind.
How does it feels ?

Always aim upwards faggot unless you are a bitch

Who ever you want, and stop making these threads.
OP is gay.

With me :3

>I look white

how about you don't confirm that for yourself, faggot.

alright, thanks my fellow Cred Forumsacks

If I had a nickel for every hapa that thought they looked white I'd be rich. You think you look white but most whites can easily tell you aren't. Many might even assume you're just another asian.