Take the POO to the LOO

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

I will thousand prefer to live in designated poo-street in india than in one of the best street of pakistan.

Fix your shit first and then you can mock the others.

>comparing nuclear muslim state with shit and piss enthusiasts consuming urine and piss by the gallons

Nice meme. Go fuck yourself, non county.

Most of your people are living your country as soon as they can.
If your country is so great, how do you explain that?
Do you realize that the rest of the world doesn't care at all about your country?
Last question... what was your contribution to the world?

No he's right. Me too. Pakistan is a shithole.

*living = leaving
auto-correct and shit... sorry... (you probably don't know that in your country)

>disintegrated the soviet union in afghanistan
>disintegrated the U.S in afghanistan
>produce more aeronautical, agro, pharma & many more scientists than anyone in the region
>pakistan producing more highly cited papers than china russia india brazil combined

Kek virgin, go back to your safe space and get a quality education

Come on poos, you can do a better shit than that
It's not even spiral

>>produce more aeronautical, agro, pharma & many more scientists than anyone in the region
>>pakistan producing more highly cited papers than china russia india brazil combined
I work in chemistry.
I never ever read an article form an Afghan university. I never ever saw one a slightly quality journal.
They are absolutely no valuable contribution of Afghanistan to the scientific knowedelge, at least in chemistry and biochemistry.
I never even met a scientific from Pakistan...
On the opposite, I met a lot chineses, indian or russia... and they were well-educated.

You should stop dreaming and come to reality. I am sorry to tell you, but your country is a massive shithole! It's a fact.
So, now you should drop a bit your pride and nationalism, look a the situation and try to improve your country!

Hindu's are x1000 better than mudslimes even if their country has so many people it can't handle plumbing. Neck yourself, Pakistan.

Of the Russian scientists you've met, were there any ones from Russia, or just immigrants to other countries, like US, back from 90s? If yes, what's the proportion?

>paki making fun of India
Hate to inform you but you guys are ten tousand times worse. Considering the fact that 50% of paki marriages are consanguineous. So it's better poo beside the loo than to be an inbred fuck with severe inborn health defects.

Pakis are disgusting. Indians kick your ass and we love them for it.

The Russians scientist I was referring were Russians people who study in Russia for their undergrad, at least.
I think russians university are not too bad, even good. But you lack money and you don't have a good international reputation (therefore, it's more difficult for you to publish, decreasing consequently the reputation of your uni)

Kill yourself you filthy Paki.
All mudslimes should be nuked.
You guys are earth's cancer

>producing more highly cited papers than china russia india brazil combined

all of which are on the topic of islam

What's up with you Pakis? You don't see Indians making threads about your shithole, why don't you fix your country before talking shit about others?

Both Pakis and Indians are pretty fucking awful imo. Same goes for Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans...all of South Asia.

Every time I meet a South Asian, they are loud, ignorant, rude (cutting in lines, getting on elevators before people can get off, etc.) and smelly. As soon as they cross the line and come close to getting in a confrontation with a foreigner (any foreigner, even East Asians) they scurry away like cowardly cockroaches.

If you go to any of the major cities in Europe you will see this human garbage standing on street corners trying to pull scams like trying to sell roses to tourist couples or just flat-out begging for money (exactly like their Gypsy cousins).

On top of all that, Pakistanis are all terrorists or terrorist supporters. Indians are all rapists or rapist supporters (I guess having one of the smallest dick sizes on average does that to a man).

It's pretty clear that South Asians aren't even the same species as us. They're closer to Australian Aborigine monkeys than they are to White people.

>non country
i kek'd

>disintegrated the U.S.
shut the fuck up, cunt
you're lucky we didn't fuck your shit up for hiding osama

Mate I am a scouser living in Manchester and Indians are far superior to Pakis by any metric.

Pakis are just slightly smellier and more insane /toxic Indians.

Lmao Paki goatfuckers. When will you learn? We literally don't care about your failed military dictator state. It's cute that you cling on to this supposed cold war with us, but really find some real issue to rally behind.. Like the fact that your country is in deep trouble economically and your leaders spend 75% of the money buying weapons while you aren't even self sufficient. But of course, it's all fine, we'll starve the gubbement needs weapons to fight against le Indian boogeyman and retake Kashmir. Jinnah be praised.

Cherry picking images

Pakistani Disney land

Pic from Pakistani hospital

POO

Kek

don't see much of a difference m8

to india