hel-looks.com
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtu.be/gpFXydY1K8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hel-Looks.
Gawker, Kotaku etc. staff

What a doofus

no fucking way

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THAT DUDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Damn these are some of the nuest males I've ever seen

Average Hillary supporter

>Dad, I want you to meet my boyfriend...

youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c[

Degenerates, all of them

I still refuse to accept this is real 'dequandro'? There's just no way he's that stereotypical

With more and more men doing this as the years pass, does this statistically increases my chances of getting laid?

Are numales actually great for everyone? That just gives some of you virgin neets a chance to finally get your vadge badge.

That's too perfect to be real.

> shitty game where we were lied to
They can have it

>I'm building a folder
Why?

check the flag. he needs them for shitposting

THESE GOD DAMN IT THESE
NIIGGERS
NIG
NIG NOG

THESE ARE GIRLS

THESE ARE FUCKING GIRLS WITH SHORT HAIR

YOU CAN HAVE A HAT AND NO MAKE UP

YOU'RE STILL A GIRL

EVERYONE ON THE PLANET WOULD CALL YOU A GIRL

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

WHY ARE WE CREATING THESE RETARDS

WHAT HAPPENED TO OBJECTIVE MORALITY

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE WAS A MISTAKE

Has anyone noticed how high pitched men sound today?
It's not like it's the occasional guy either, it seems that the majority of men these days have high voices that make them sound weak.

It makes everyone sound so passive and makes me feel like all men are wearing cock cages but I somehow didn't get the memo.

Who wants to take part of Project: Lest We Forget

It's about making a database of all race traitors, time is running out, when God Emperor Trump enters the White House these traitors will try to blend in with us. It's not about harassing them or anything illegal, but merely know for example who your co-workers are etc

But I cant do this alone. Will Cred Forums join me in creating the biggest global database of traitors, and coalburners?

That's actually a woman.

Wonder how many hours he spent on that?

true story

i met this guy once

>tfw i have a large beard and tattoos
>tfw this nu-male/lumbersexual trend starts up
i used to be proud of my beard but now i just feel like a faggot

>wake up in the morning
>wife rolls over and kisses me
>confused as to why she doesn't have the scent of semen on her breath
>go to bathroom and look in mirror
>tfw you remember you aren't Anthony Burch

This project needs to be done, humanity needs to learn on its mistakes. Also needs to be mentions of practices like pixel faces and ban on police gathering statistics.

All you need is good platform with trustworthy mods for it, and you can crowd-make it.

Probably all day.

He's a "rapper" who doesn't have a real job nor does he go to school (he claims he learned more from life experience than books) and takes care of his girlfriend's kids while she's at work and school.

Don't you want her to be saturated with your own manly odor, to assert your dominion over her to others?

>i'm actually a man

i love the idea, we need a database for race traitors and jews for the incoming purge. It will be especially relevant for the US since the kikes managed to cut off the goym's cock to hide themselves among the plebe. When pulling down the panties isn't enough to find the kike, the tweeter historic will be our weapon.

God i can't wait to be in an einsatzgruppen, i'll find out so many dirty kikes i bet i'll be promoted Colonel 'the nose crusher' Pepe within the two first weeks of the incoming shoah.

He's right though.

Are you an Oxfordshirefag, user? There are way too few of us, fucking lefties as far as the eye can see.

Use twitter and search for these tags #racism #intolerance etc

Make a paint collage with 1-3 individuals ATLEAST daily, and put their name and info into a text document so you can easily ctrl+f it easily. Aim for younger people since the old motherfuckers are gonna die out soon enough, but remember the young since they will be around for atleast 50+ years.

Kung Lao. Wins. Flawless Victory
Nanalan
Brady bunch mother
Blobfish
Fred Mertz tranny
1960s professor or the brain from pinky and the brain in edge trimming accident
Chandler takes pcp
Candy Land
Seth Green as patrick in scooby doo
Nojawmode4lyfe
Dem dicksuckin lips

Johnny Depp as the mad hatter in alice and wonderland. Now with a vape. Or a piccolo
Vega

Do I have to skull drag you back to mexico ?

How can anyone dis the comical genius of John fucking Cleese?

Did you guys exchange any words?

I think he's joking.

You have to do it now.

>no woman's sky
Sound like a great idea, let the men have it.

Why do all these fucking faggotrons have the weakest chins I've ever seen? They deserve to have their shitty hipster beard stripped and plucked off and slapped silly until they learn to not reproduce for the sake of mankind.

Kek approves your wall to wall counseling

He looks like he has cancer , what a faggot

Reminder that pic related was the norm not that long ago.

>people still censoring these ultra beta cucks' names
Cut that shit out.

G((((END))))ER

What the fuck

Afterbirth
Looks like the 70s. I dig it

That was alpha though

Meh

What if we doped the drinking water with testosterone?

Fucking nu male bastards

>shave off beard b/c muh minority feels
>become skinhead

What utter wastes these cucks are.

I knew a guy who looked like that. Was always completely batshit, but then the tranny fad came and he decided to lop his dick off and get heavily into bondage.

What is with these glasses. Why am I the only person who doesn't pick these memeglasses

Looks like Sam Hyde's homosexual brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQgmKBW492w

>trumpcucks

>Drinking tap water
>Not drinking bottled aids cum imported straight from Somalia
Fucking pleb

I personally like then tbqh family

Is this nu male ?

fucking lost

Jesus what a fucking Wooly Woofter

You take that back!

did you give him the strapon?

Just the current fashion trend, it will change soon enough.

>Now I am become Lesbian cancer-survivor

[spoiler]spankbang.com/i4i8/video/chloe+chaos+vs+shane+diesel[/spoiler]

Mine are rectangles but not huge and i go for metallic looks. People with their bottlecaps or black nasa frames. Hoyvin Mayvin

gary johnson's final form?

Looks like he's about to join ISIS.

B(((END)))ER

Most of the ones you see don't even have prescription lenses. They're just on their face as a fucking fashion statement.

Personally I find them oppresive to my non-spectacled ideals. It's quite troublesome.

Eye eye Captain

I don't even know what the fuck it's called. I think you should redirect your attention to something not so gay like memorizing glasses style names you faggot

I giggled. I fucken hate that cheesegrater bastard

I like you
Do you have toxic shock syndrome

>leaf """""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""

Pure Aryan here, can move to you country if I promise to murder this faggot with my bare hands?

>So Said

Trump trumping liberal spastics yet again, this time with foundation level spelling.
Sad!

Wow who the fuck is this beta?

>lepussywhippedrace

That's quite the contribution sir

Just off this dead-eyed retard. He never stood a chance. Poisoned with Jew hormones from birth.

It's your prom date you ugly sack of shit

That person is probably a ponyboy. He likely pulls a cart while wearing those.

No, thats indestructo male.

is that trunks?

kek

I remember the /fa/ thread this was posted in holy shit
the fucking captain crunch
the fucking dress
the fucking everything

I wear frames like that because I am irresponsible and break the thinner frames fast.

They have a way of resisting retard strength, I swear.

Looks like a fucking lizard with cancer.

Why care so much about what other people do with their own body? They're only harming themselves (excluding the pride of their fathers)

I don't know man. It's a thing with me. Every person with these I see a mix of jim jones and alan turing or some shit

I would unironically fuck this dude. This is one attractive specimen

Fucking traps

I made this quicker

how do I not look like a nu male? i shave my face and have my hair at a respectable length. no tats either

Dead eyed faggot rofl

Maximum seids in speece

>tfw frame of my glasses is memeframe
I choose them because of the last episode of Breaking Bad, and thought it looked cool
now I only wear glasses when I'm at home or driving

>tasty surprise
god damn it

HAHA I am not going to be unable to see that.

I switched from square to round frames because I was tired of seeing them everywhere. Luckily square and round frames work well with my facial shape.

It disguises my retardation.

>cozy christmas cuckshed

ccc

Is this you

I know it may seem like the West is filed with faggotry, but let's talk about the other cuties on the planet for a second.

Asia, southeast Asia created trannies and freaks. They're the number one boy raping culture in the world followed by. ....

The middle east is filed with faggots. They're so effeminate they cannot even fight or wrestle. We use to beat the shit out of them without even trying. Even our tiny beaner Marines could whoop their assess easily.
Arabs cry in public, all the time. They hug and kiss other men, in public. They grab their friends dicks, in public.

Arabs are the world fags.

Round is tricky. Prolly you rock em no worries

Nnnoooooooooooo

Isn't it cultural appropriation when these Tumblr browsing hipster fucks wear glasses that they don't need?

They're mocking people with poor vision and stealing their culture in doing so.

I used to have a certain male librarian from my catholic school scream at us if we ever used the wheelchair button

Im bothered by the fact that effeminate guys who take cock up the ass can still grow better beards than me. All the guys in my family have one, its like tradition

What he lacks in hed he makes up for with nerple

get a hair transplant

Picked up this beauty of an image yesterday which aptly explains this god awful fucking degenercy
>pic related

Did you ever shush him? haha

doesn't look too bad.

No

>dequandro
>wifes son
>big boy

Too good to be true

this is the average /mlp/ poster

gotta admit that's absolutely 100% passable, and not just that I wouldn't notice anything off while passing them, that he/she looks legitimately hot as a female.

Is this degenerate
strawpoll.me/11298317

Biggest nu-male is whoever censored his name.

Call me newfag all you want, but I still have no fuckibg idea whats this about / who it is

I do this once or twice a month

Giving you guys a rare

The question is, would you date one?

that's graham - he's ultra-resistant to car crashes

How I hate that peanuthead

looks like an ayy lmao

Jesus...

>black rimmed glasses
>beard
Why is cuck fashion so shit?

an irish iberian.

yeah, he is indestructable, but why did they give him so many nipples?

Here's an home made cuck

this guy is a total faggot btw

>b glavasevic

ayy lmo I used to work with him

They learned

I fucking know it would be an aussie makin this folder lol

pic related; moby. I like his music and that but when he began posting anti trump shit on his facebook I became sort of sick of it.

Fuck you i woke up my aunt.

this guy would look cool with sunglasses desu

Why the cuts in his ribs?

What a gorgeous man!

I know, right. I grew up with his electronic stuff but he's just such an insufferable cuckold on social media.

Nasty

Literally could kill this and sleep immediately after.

Did you two fucc?

but Im not gay, it is you, youre gay

Can anyone edit this with words like

Faggot

Cuck

Loser

Virgin

Autistic

Cunt

Fuck boy

I might know this guy. Where in aus is this taken.

here you go again

He had BMW expensive haircut rich and average looks why couldn't he get grill?? Pretty sure I was uglier at his age but I fuckrd lots of asians and blonde white grills in college. No luck with latinas though

Hahahhaha haha

Fat fucking nigger thinks he has style

Hahahahhahahaha

Do you anime watching fat betas think you're any more manly than these cucks that's being posted?

That's actually a woman.

Pixlr.com/editor

>pls talk to me

It was his heir of entitlement in life that caused people, and girls to turn away from him, mostly it was the autistic tendencies he had though.

What the fuck is this

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=nnTE7qN7WAk

he looks good as both genders and i'm angry about it

v. good

she does ASMR

youtube.com/watch?v=iZibG9osvPs&feature=youtu.be

yes I am unironically calling her she and I would give her a reach around, no homo tho

Notice that mostly of these human garbage are american?

They are trully the whore of babbylon

Yes

I was about to post this. Thank you based Ivan.

I hate this smug faggots dumb face.

also they are made of plastic which leaks xenoestrogens femenizing the person even more i have to get rid of mine a get a nice metal frame

Those shoes make me really angry for some reason.

seeIt doens't matter

A homosexual.

>your average /fit/zen

w2c

You have missed the holy grail: hel-looks.com

kind of

y-you take that back

I love this picture, shows that there are still normal people who really don't give a shit about crazy leftists, even if they're work on their behalf.

el oh el

That is one strange looking person

Why must they always make this fucking raised browose

raised brow pose*

Attempt to be human

All that guy speaks about on Twitter is misogyny, hate speech, friendship, change etc.
>my wife always takes the car
>our goal is to stop Croatia from becoming like Poland and Hungary
He also really dislikes Željko Glasnović for some reason.

It seems I found my favorite Croat, famalam.

Take this one OP, a special snowflake whose aunt is a Femen, posting picture of her topless

Lol

They all look so young. Why the fuck are they making a decision that will ruin their bodies forever?

>bazinga!

Looks like a normal father just having goofy fun with his kid DESU.

*Secretly kind of likes black wide rimmed hats*

You'll never catch me wearing one though

>take the grape pill and see how far the dab goes

Courtesy of Helshitskin.

I think these could work if someone is dressing as Satan for halloween

This was during Bernie's speech at the DNC

I'm legit laughing.

You know he's dressed like that to make fun of nu males on his Adult Swim show "World Peace" which is basically a show that tries to sneak in redpills while still being allowed on public TV. They even did a skit about a guy and his wife going to a sperm bank, when the wife chooses "chigger" a "darker" donor, they stick her in the oven and she comes out puking and horribly burned.

What the show name

That is the most infuriating face I have ever seen in my life. I have never hated a person more than I hate this person right now.

>american education
Read it again Cletus.

Like I said in the post "World Peace" is the name of the show.

I wonder how the Amish feel about cultural appropriation.

GER

Straight from the Apple folder

I personally enjoy the episode where he gives "dating advice" to a handicapped dude and drags him up stairs, decks him out in a wigger outfit and tells him to tell woman that he has a "gorilla dick" which is only followed by rejection. He even gets to say nigger in that scene without backlash.

you're both gay

t. your dad

AHHH NO THE CRINGE IT BURNSSSSS

What would a nu-female look like?

>when you oppressin' da districts from da Capitol, but you still representin' da hood

>unfunny humour
>So said

It's like calling Shakespeare illiterate. Nu-logic.

Have seen this picture 100 times but this guy should really be the definition of nu male.

I think this could happen not only because feminism. men in the first world do not work with their hands anymore. how many of this guys you posted could use a wrench? or any tool at all?
they grew up like they were fragile things, and so they are.

not sure if this guy is a nu-male

No matter how low I may sink, I take comfort in knowing I'll never stoop to this level

>You down for a cuckold session, bro?

They all have that nasally buzzfeed clickbait voice.

Nurgle approves.

fuck you Anatoly, this is too much

It's a complex problem. There are so many contributing factors that it's not worthwhile to look for a source.
What we can do is point to different things and if we fixed all of those problems the issue would likely be mostly solved.
For instance:
*Get birth control hormones out of our water.
*Make it so school students get standing desks.
*Progressive calisthenics in school PE classes.
*Remove no fault divorce.
*Warning labels for unfermented soy in food products.

The list goes on.

personality is important

The thing that provoked me most is the "front end dev" part

The sad part is that none of the Nu-Males that hold hopelessly to their masculinity by growing a beard knows how to shave or trim it properly so it doesn't look like flies covering a turd.

I bet she's never even done real work for a single day of her life

Took me a while to realise its the same guy on both pics.

I feel shame, while sitting in my room. by seeing this.

>*Get birth control hormones out of our water.
How much tinfoil or reality is this? I already heard about fluoride on water and so, I don't see it realistic. if we are gettin hormones on water, men would be developing women characteristics

this is what your tax dollars pay for

He should return to Cyrodil.

Why does he wear his pj:s to starbucks?
I might be autistic but I really don´t get it.

I lost.

> "work on their behalf"
...nah.

Don't you mean, Jew-males?

That can easily be said about any contemporary communist
>we must size the means of production, go back to nationalized industry for everything, generate employment ffrom that
>what do you mean I should get ready for it?
>I have a degree, of course I'll be part of the ruling party's elite :^)
>and the state will pay be to be an artist or a social commentator :^)

Could not find a bigger pic but had to include this cuck.
Jelmer Renema, a former physicist that turned into a labour party member.
He writest collumns on a far left forum.
Including one he named JeSuisBoef
Boef being the name of a rapper who posted video's of himself driving 300 km/h (180 mph) where the max speed is 120, and organising streetfights between him and his fans vs other rappers. He makes enough money to drive in an Audi RS6 but he's still on government wellfare

Fucking kek

>How much tinfoil or reality is this?
It has been known for being a hazard for fishes mostly and throwing off the balance in some ecosystems.
What tinfoil hats tippers won't tell you though is that drikable water is not pumped where sewage is poured, but closer to the source precisely to avoid that sort of issue.
And hormones don't flow against the current.

You may want to look into doomsday cult leadership as a career.

There's plenty of normal people in Oxfordshire. The problem is that the University is so dense with globalist lefties that it distorts reality around itself.

not my proudest fap

fat trigger nigger

There is literally nothing wrong with this outfit.

Looks like an alpha and supreme gentleman to me.

the one in the right looks like Ethan

Why extend the shelf under the extractor? He shouldn't even have it close to it. All those little jars will be sticky as hell and will need cleaning once very couple of weeks

(((Cohen)))

he was a nu male of his day. Southerners didn't like him at all

faggot

him and his fuckign revisionist history about black people beeing oppressed all the time FFS

Every fuckign video he does is somethign like:" the civil war was importnat but we wont talk about it because I dont like wars so let's talk about gender issues and race issues in the XIX century!"

FUCKING DESPISE THAT PIECE OF SHIT

There are LOTS of southern numales. Take it from someone who has lived in the south for years, bong. This place is no more masculine than anywhere else.

>
simplistic at best...only a weak dumb men would belive in "history cicles"..that shit was old even during the Greek's times...

>critical animal studies
>queer theory
How are these scientific fields?
I've been fucking denied the possibility to go for a doctorate in structural linguistics but THESE are acceptable fields?

>try to watch his summary of the homeric epics
>"it's all about that patriarchy, folks!"
>check view counter
it's a sad world we live in

no sign of testosterone

the typical manlet

Perfect for this thread?
He lives in a house with 6 other numales

Sam Hyde is alpha af

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

Nu-males are why I don't have a beard.

jesus fucking christ..

He looks decent, but he would look even better if he had alot of testosterone, got a better haircut, get rid of the glasses.
But ofcourse, he chose not to becuase hes brainwashed by fucking kikes

>tfw weak numale looking chin
>balding

FUUUUCCCKK how do I make people not associate me with numales when they see me?

Oh shit, this is the guy that runs really bad D&D games for itmejp.

He's literally a homosexual to add to him.

Dress normally.
If you need glasses, wear something with a thin frame.
Don't use a messenger bag.
That should be enough for you to be safe.

There is nothing I want more than seeing these types cry bitch tears and "literally shake" if Trump wins.

genius

>tfw a skarsgård tier hairline
>tfw glasses
>tfw growing a beard (thinking about getting rid of it)

weak chin?
Thats quite sad

Honest question, how the fuck do these people attract a GF?!?

> not salty at all: I have a qt3.14 Jewish gf.

fucking kek

It look more stupid than numale.

>weak looking chin
drop your bodyfat.

I'm not fat. I'm very skinny. I just have shit tier chin genetics. I have to push my lower jaw forward and stick my tongue to the roof of my mouth just to make my chin look halfway decent.

mootykins yes!

It's an example of what the human body would look like if it evolved to survive car accidents.

It's literally a PSA to wear seat belts.

shave head grow beard and lift weights

try the Léon style.

People conquered the world in that outfit, I'll have you know.

>grow beard
NO
it always end up bad.

you must be old

The ultimate nu male game!
youtu.be/gpFXydY1K8k

Why

Have you even been to the south? You sound like you don't know what you're talking about.

This thread is making me wanna shave my beard.

Sam Hyde pls

h-h-he looks like my rabbi.

Yep.

i was talking about Trump when he was young

Pretty

I'd rather be a virgin anime watching fag than a male who gets off to watching Muhammad fuck his gf in the same room. At least I wouldn't be a slave to some tranny women.

My god, that is one of the most punchable faces i have ever seen.

Also, when will nu-males find out that undercuts look fucking terrible on people with round shaped heads?

RIP Wayne Static

He literally never, ever talked to them.
He expected them to come up and throw themselves upon him.
He was autistic.

its a sign of low self esteem, something all cucks share

DELET

>joop.nl
marxist cuck central
The only blog worse might be frontaalnaakt. Don't waste your time reading that shit, you'll be much happier.