No CEOs at Fortune 100 Companies Are Backing Donald Trump

fortune.com/2016/09/24/fortune-100-companies-donald-trump/
How will trump recover

wow guys none of the dreaded 1% likes our candidate

huh

b-b-but CTR told me he was going to cut taxes for the 1% why don't they love him ???

>drumpf
>a fellow "CEO", much fortune-100 member
>...and not far more likely broke / in debt (again)
>...the very motivation for him running for dictatorship
>implying

Look at what happened to VR bro

Doing something like that would be unthinkable

That's a fantastic endorsement in itself. If the bernouts don't vote for him after this, they're dumber than I initially thought.

>they don't want the corrupt candidate to win

Shocking

>The 1% doesn't support Trump bc they won't get richer off him
How is this bad, it shows he's not likely to give them more benefits, if this was Bernie people would see it as an achievement

Pretty much this, also they are stupid as he's paved the way for them and got even further than Bloomberg did.

fortune 100 is a spook

How many of those 100 didn't endorse Hillary either? It's called not alienating your customers or employees by siding with a candidate half of them will hate.

(((CEOs)))

This isn't Hillary they are talking about read the thread next time mate.

"someone is going against the ideology our companies push so we disagree with him/her"

much shocking
very groundbreaking
such wow

Actually, I'm pretty certain ALL of them are Hillary supporters. Big businesses love big government and high taxes.

Uh, CTR, you realize that due to wealth inequality, the normal people HATE fortune ANYTHING CEOs?

If anything this just makes me like Trump more. He's successful in spite of being hated by the elites.

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

Thats a good thing

Oh so NOW you are a friend of big business?

Ahh isn't this good news? I don't think anyone trusts those (((companies))) even retarded leftists.

11 support hillary
>posting news article is shilling
r/thedonald is two floors dow

If only trump told us long ago that companies don't like him cause they're his competitor...oh wait, he did

Nuoh my god!!!!! No person from the 0.001% is backing Trump!!!!

TUCK FRUMP! I AM THE 99%

So Trump isn't the candidate of the 1% of the 1%? How is that bad for him?

Isnt that a good thing

If these kinds of rich people are evil and put the little man down how come they hate trump and are more open to hillary if hillary has been fighting them all her career?

Replace trump with sanders and all the numales start jerking off.

But since it is trump, they start sucking the dicks of the 1%.

No spine.

>The candidate that is talking about forcing companies to employ Americans and not export work overseas where people are cheaper to employ isn't being supported by the people that run these companies.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Wow, a globalist shills in their mansions of gold built by fortunes made of third world sweatshops don't support Trump?

I say, I am utterly bewildered and dismayed!

The 1% don't support Trump. Feels good.