Stop watching television

Stop watching television.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
calnewport.com/blog/2008/02/15/fixed-schedule-productivity-how-i-accomplish-a-large-amount-of-work-in-a-small-number-of-work-hours/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've stopped like 4 years ago

Perkele

Ok varg

It's 2016. No one watches television.

Tfw I actually don't own one

Pc and projector master race

I like TV.

But the only one in town was at the church, which someone burned down :(

this

>paying to see ads and leftist propaganda
i stopped 3 years ago, and i dont own one

I see what you did there.

Over a year here. They keep calling me offering it cheaper. I'm like "yeah no"

>But muh fall shows

"Don't care, i don't need your programming"

>Wut?

"Fuck off"

I feel much better senpai.

für mich ist das der elektrojude.

I stopped years ago, I just torrent the shows worth watching and view them on my PC. Technically I'm not watching TV, r-right guys?

Well done.

To be honest, I only listen to the classical channel on the radio every now and then.

No

I did about 5 years ago. Wasn't even hard, my brain just couldn't install any more garbage.

I stopped when I got drunk and accidentally my TV a couple of years ago

No, you're doing the world a favour by ripping off the jew.

good goy

Damn, he is cute

The only thing i actually sit down and watch are sport events.

Like current world cup hockey.

Outside of sport events my TV works as a 50" second screen to my PC.

I legit havent watched TV for about two years now. Not even the local news.
I'm an expert on world wide happenings thanks to Cred Forums but have no idea what is actually happening in my own country now. Not like it matters, since we are irrelevant.

Are there any good fishing, hunting and cooking, camping and wild life in da woods channels I could watch?

Don't let these nazis trick you , the so called "electric jew" is good for you goyim, it's soothing vibrations are theraputic for the mind and body, just relax and take it in. Leaving it on when you sleep causes weight loss, also!

>no tv in 7 years
Bought a Netflix subscription to watch movies with my gf, that's the closest I've got since 2009

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Yeah, Primitive Technology on youtube.

>Havent owned a television for years
>Still pay the TV tax every 3 months

I haven't owned a TV in 10 years.

Who watches television fag? Its 2016.

Beetcha. No tv at my house since Nash Bridges was on. I only know it was more than 10 yrs ago. We use the tv for videos/ DVDs though.

I already did. Now stop watching Varg. He is a silly person.

I haven't watched TV in about 12 years.

netflix is cuck tier, download lots of classics to home in on the traditional values which used to exist in movies.

I second this guy

stop using internet

Don't watch Netflix, don't own a TV.
I stream live sports or go to a bar and watch it with friends.

Get up, 50 mins math exercises on Machine Learning (linear algebra mainly).
Get on exercise bike, ride for 45mins while watching a lecture on AI w/bluetooth earpiece
Do 15mins pullups and pushups
Shower
Eat
Do 50mins for side project I'm working on.

Go to work, on public train. Read academic paper while on it or listen to lecture.

Work 6-8hrs.

Return home, read paper or listen to lecture.
Make food
Watch lecture while eating.
Check 4chinz for happenings, talk to friends, maybe have a beer.
Cap off night by shutting off all electronic devices and reading a real book for a bout an hour, usually from Princeton university press.

Repeat every single day except weekends. I highly recommend having a schedule, you get so much shit done. Nobody at work can figure out how I can read an entire technical book per week or a dozen papers. All it is, careful time management. calnewport.com/blog/2008/02/15/fixed-schedule-productivity-how-i-accomplish-a-large-amount-of-work-in-a-small-number-of-work-hours/

I haven't seriously watched TV in over 15 years (Will still watch in passing whenever it's on at my parents though), it never interested me. So what now?

But where am I supposed to get my dose of truthbombs from then?

Dude, i stopped watching the jew box over a decade ago. But not for ideological reasons. I just hate movies with a lector.

stop browsing Cred Forums

Stop using the table as an amp.

I don't

young varg was cute as fuck

people still watch tv? Why?

Does anyone even watch tv these days, besides good ole parents?

19 here, same.

this scumbag burns churches

who cares what he says

I never have.

My parents were based enough to throw the TV out of the house when they had children.

neato

mfw am master race

Gotta ask yourself why we are being pushed with the anti-tv agenda? Why is everyone being shamed into not owning/watching tv these days?

FICTION IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL! FUN IS HELLISH AND TANTAMOUNT TO NIHILISM!

Don't be a dumbass lad.

Fiction can, in some cases, be useful, helpful and entertaining. But consuming the media the left wing churn out on a daily basis? It's going to corrupt your mind.

Television is worthless garbage.

no1 watches the teley anymore ya cunt