Why is the video game industry and the people who write about them so full of liberal, white guilt fags?

Why is the video game industry and the people who write about them so full of liberal, white guilt fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8D2YpJB9Kbo
blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the video game 'community' is the absolute worst

worse than literally anything else

things that killed gaming:
>no good consoles since the gamecube
>skins
>streamers
>literally less than 3 good pc games in the past like 5 years

gaming is dead

because people that are interested in video games are generally low test faggots who get no sunlight, so naturally they're left leaning.

Because anybody who feels the need to pour out their emotions on social media like a fucking dipshit is a leftist emotional beta.

its almost more enjoyable to watch people play games nowadays

games are shit, skins ruin games and turn them into cancerous gambling rings

Probably because it's comprised of overweight and insecure beta males that are doing everything they can to rebel against their horrific, middle-class conservative upbringings

Because video games are for pathetic manchildren. Turn off the TV and start lifting and shooting you fucking wimps.

Who are these fags?

The gooks are the only ones making good games still and even they are slowly falling to censorship like Nintendo etc.

I only buy gook games now

Because that's the popular thing and people who want to be social but aren't strong enough mentally or physically to go against the status quo, don't. That being said there are plenty of good games out there, just have to look.

Morons trying to kill stereotypical NEET neck beard gamers to push games into education.

>>no good consoles since the gamecube

the 360 is a thing nintencuck

>Got PS4 dropped in my lap last year
>Only games i've bothered to actually buy were some sixth generation remasters, Shit i borrowed/demoed has not impressed me so far.

It's a Jew strategy to place themselves in key places and speak on behalf of a community that doesn't believe their bullshit or like Jews to begin with.

That's what (((games media))) has done. They don't represent even 25% of the games industry and its clientele, but they claim to speak on behalf of the industry and the neckbeards who consumes their wares.

Unlike the movie, TV, and print media (comics, books, etc.) cucks, "gamers" don't take kindly to (((games media))) fucking with their hobby. That was one of the reasons why Gamergate was born. To this day, (((they))) have not completed their takeover of the games industry. Cuck games still tank. (((Games media))) still get trolled, undermined, and even financially damaged.

Lately, they've been running scared, with gamer's influence beginning to cause some serious damage to them, which no professional victim or lefty politician/personality can remedy. Not even (((MSM))) was able to shame the shameless. And now (((MSM))) is paying the price for attacking gamers too.

In the end, (((media))) will be forever changed, for the worst. For (((lefties))). It's a beautiful thing. And (((them))) pissing off gamers contributed to it. Poetic justice.

Once the malign influence of the (((left))) has been ousted or at least marginalized, reform can begin.

Because they come from homes with "progressive" enabler hippie parents who consume vast amounts of soy, who never teach them how normal people are supposed to behave and never tell them "no". They grow up never having to really work for anything, so they go the path of least resistance in life and join other progressives in video games. They then all wear the trademark wacky colored hair and problem glasses so they'll know who their allies are

The only real reason I'd even think about getting another console would be for a very select few games like Gran Turismo and some other exclusives but pc has some pretty decent games that are similar so i really wouldnt need to. Last console i owned was the ps2

It started well over a decade ago. Victim culture had festered since the first neckbeards could converse with the easily offended.

People love being offended and using it as a basis for inflicting themselves on others. The people that grew up in that culture have gravitated to these positions and made it even worse.

> own a XBone
> favorite games: Minecraft and Resident Evil 4 remake
> whydidifallforthis.jpg

This. Go on any insane leftist gaming sites and look at the comments. They are either disabled or the top ones are calling them out on the bullshit.

They are doing it for money, nothing else. Once the elections are over and the clintons stop feeding them they will stop.

The first Soldier of Fortune you could blow limbs off with the shotty. I loved it. Far Cry was good but now that's been getting more and more cucked.

Unfortunately these days anywhere where there's a predominance of gen y is going to be a faggot fest.

Fuck even a guy I met recently who I thought was a good Aussie has just faggoted up his hair and stuck some metal shit in his nose.

Shits fucked.

IT is full of guys who got bullied by meatheads so they think the answer is to become a colossal faggot instead of just getting over it and stop being a faggot.

gaming actually died in the PS2 era, it had just achieved such heights that the fall was long and painful

good games are still made but they are too few

Will the video game industry die within our lifetime? That'd be a sight to see.

>Buy xbox 360
>Only game is Fifa
>Keeps buying the new version each year
>Buy xbox one
>Only game is Fifa
>Keeps buying the new version each year

If it wasn't for fifa, I would have no need for a console. I just enjoy playing it with friends in my living room so I don't just do it on PC.

Games today are so shit. Paradox titles and random 3rd party games are the only shit I can stand anymore.

Video games. No longer relevant. Babysitters for degenerates.

the 360 is a garbage, there's like 3 exclusives worth a damn. And it popularised pay to play online cancer.

>tfw last console you owned was a Gameboy colour, which your mother smashed with a fucking hammer because you were naughty in class

Wait, so you Burgers hate Football, but enjoy playing Fifa?

I only watch the world cup. I wouldnt buy fifa, but if someone had it at their house i wouldnt turn down playing it.

Because video games are still a new medium so they're trying to get their foot in the door before it's too late.

Same here. Playing FIFA right now. Except I don't have to buy the Xbox one because they keep on releasing it for the Xbox 360.

Not all of them.

Well 4 of my buddies played college level soccer and my current roommate plays for the Seattle Sounders 2nd team. Most people don't play fifa but we play it every time someone comes over.

6thPBP

fags

Top fucking kek, for like the year after launch when there was nothing else

>the video game 'community' is the absolute worst
this. Was so excited for occulus rift/3d, and they've managed to destroy the fucking industry.

The real end for me was the COD (forget which one) with "Female operators" and now you can't see the face of whatever ethnicity you are killing.
I'm over it. Fuck them, I have a few older games I play, the rest they can put up their jew asses.

>360
>Good
I could've given you PS3, since it got quite a bit of good games in the last years of its life, but c'mon. All the 360 has that's good is Bayonetta, and even Nintendo has that.

>inb4 Halo is good
Console shooters were never good until Nintendo invented good gyroscopic aiming. FPS are only good with KB+M or with gyro controls.

It's like retards attempting to Make friends.

They're all numales & cucks basically, seeking validation in everyone they encounter

Yeah pretty much
Besides playing it after kindergarten for a few years it's how I learned about it

> the video game industry

A bunch of nobody indie developers isn't "the video-game industry".

Nobody gives a shit about what those retards think.

>Xbox one
xbox one is fucking liiteral cancer. Get one, try to even find the games. The cocksuckers are trying to sell you paid TV, movies, everything imagineable to where to find games section, you have to go to a tiny little line and click on it.

It's a fucking joke. If I had shekels to get one of the "pro" things, would be sony ps4 when they lower the price. At least it's just fucking games. People have roku and other shit for media, no one wants a gaming machine to do that.

If ps4 pro gets really good reviews (online reviews on amazon), have already paid for 4k TV, might get it.

If he was talking about the video game journos industry, he'd be right. They've got a near-monopoly and try and control the way people think through game reviews.

Thankfully, I only buy games I'm interested in through Steam/Nintendo e-shop. Buying a PS4 was the biggest mistake of my life.

It's not all of them, just the beta males. And beta males are over-represented in that field.

It's really funny because when I joined the workforce I was waiting for all of my misconceptions borne from the internet to be disproved. Turns out that beta males really are all left-wing, or at the least the ones I work with.

Just for general interest, the other main misconception is that the workplace overrides gender relations. Biggest mistake I made with a supervisor was to do what I do with male supervisors and reinforce their frame. Turns out that if a woman supervisor is venting and being negative, it is exactly the same as any other male-female relationship where you're supposed to be strong. If you vent as well to create a shared experience you get treated with disdain.

>Console shooters were never good
remeber that fucking sega genesis game with the blue gun where you got to shoot people?

the mothers from the 90s would be spinning in their graves if they saw GTA. I personally think GTA is fucking degenerate. Only game have been into in a long time is "Witcher 3. "

Also, hate even going into Cred Forums to talk about games bc every little sniveling prick tries to prove how much more superior (at gaming!) he is to you and why you really don't belong there.

Fucking patheitc. Thus the reason I'd argue there's a need for game threads here, even though it's Cred Forums. Cred Forums is so full of fucking asshoes and then if you tell them off the jews ban you for 6 months and have to put on a proxy, it's a pain in the ass.

These are perfect examples of people that try to into politics while being completely disconnected from reality, they will believe literally whatever is in front of them at the time

A mjority of them also happen to feel inadequate amongst their peers and try to make up by developing their "compassion" and this leads to them being absolute gullible cuck beta faggots

t. videogame playing faggot

Where does this question come from ?

>And beta males are over-represented in that field.
I don't even think this is true, I think the jews had to push stronk womyenz and faggots into top positions to meet die-versity quotas for fear the Gvt would crack down on them.

does anyone here EVER recall anyone asking for a fucking female "operator" in COD or a nigger in BAttlefield?

people don't WANT this shit, no one does, the jews are just forcing it on us and most people are loyal to grand so just grit their teeth and buy it.

It will only change when, like ghost busters, no one fucking buys the shit.

Same reason all beta males are OP

>be involved in video games industry professionally
>be nerd/autist/unpleasant to look at
>still want some poontang
>media tells you to virtue signal to get people to like you
>white knight and virtue signal to try to attract the poongtang
>Tfw still no poontang

They are white knights, mate.

So glad I took up reading as my main past time now instead of this crap. Video games died a long time ago.

Survey by a feminist group posing as a tech company.

Do you know what ruined gaming? chats while playing, "team" competitions, and the rest. Normally, when guys play games they are going to curse, used word nigger, faggot, etc..

So you get a few nu-males who decide to try tht feature and se what it's really like, and their "paid diversity expert" jews demand they change the entire format.

Compare COD Modern Warfare one with COD now. Imagine COd now where you could go through brazil smoking favella monkeys?

last COD, in korea you aren't even allowed to have the people look like koreans, and forget shooting niggers/favella monkeys.

They've fucking ruined gaming. And all of Cred Forums should die of a brain aneurysm in their sleep tonight, esp the mods there. They look for reason to ban you if you don't fit in perfectly with their 15 year old bullshit culture.

Its simple.

The video game industry is populated by by the have not of society. The world's most beta chucks. Losers. Overweight self hating, never touched a title, never invited to the parties in high school, Losers.

Who becomes a game designer? Who seeks out work in the gaming industry? It's gamers themselves who seek to work in the industry.

There in lies the problem. Majority of gamers 15 years ago were the society rejects. These people would have died off in a darwinian society had it not been for mankind's technological advancements. Now instead of having these pudgy fedora wearing pimple face smelly Losers dead wiped out for being weak, they instead live.

They live in their rooms on their computers. In their video games with their cheethos and hot pockets.

The entire gaming industry is infested with these limp wristed betas. They are a cancer. The gaming industry. Is a cancer.

And finally, the ugly repulsive females come to the gaming industry. Why? Because they were literally ignored everywhere else. Chad's ignored them or laughed at their pathetic existence. No men wanted them. Other women refused to befriend them because they were the bottom of the social latter.

These repulsive women turn to feminism. Then they turn to the gaming industry. They soon notice they are NOTICED. They are wanted. Not by Chad's, but by no male limp wristed beta orbiters. All of a sudden they have power. They lash out at normies. They seek more power amongst the pathetic chucks in the industry, and they give in every time.
Funny thing is most of you ITT are beta limp wristed irrelevant ugly nobodies as well. Losers like you swing 1 of 2 ways.

You become a nu-male
You become a sarcastic shithead who lives for the lulz

Personally I'm neither. I'm not 1 of you although I'm among you since 2004. In fact I used to bully kids like u.

>Video games died a long time ago.
If we didn't have cucks ruining the industry, imagine what we could do with 3D? Imagine killing niggers/sand niggers with a plastic gun, ducking behind shit...could be fucking amazing.

waiting to see how the ps 4 3D turns out.

>Majority of gamers 15 years ago were the society rejects
But in the 90s, this didn't make people cucks it made them angry fuckers ready to take out their angers in the games they programmed.

I don't think it's the avg programmer who is destroying the medium, it's the upper management.

Video gaming is only getting better, but the weak are getting culled on the way up.

It's not just the industry. It's everything that has anything to do with video games.

Just check Cred Forums. I can't believe I used to go to that cancerous shithole

holy shit, these guys are living out their cuckold fantasies in real life

yes when gaming became a big industry the jews bought the developing companies and started hiring their ilk to produce the same filth that already permeates the rest of society

lol, liberals have literally no self-respect. Zero, nada.

Proliferation of social media. Game-fication of social media functions. Twitch and other personality based sites that attracted normies and their friends. Third worlders invading (Russians, Turks, whatever else the fuck..). Jew money making tactics.

I can't remember the last time I had fun playing a video game. I'd love to take credit for myself and say oh I grew out of it or but I've felt this coming a long time ago. It just took a while to identify the disease. Liberals invading was the last step.

Upper management only care about profits. They are no factors in the cancer.

It's the indy developers.
The programmers on Twitter.
The journalist.
The feminist gamers.

And these people are the gamers of the 90's

Just look at every other medium. None of them is close to being as cucked as the gaming industry.

Everything is cucked once business dominates passion. Corporations are risk-averse and the left wing thrives on the creation of risk. Capitalism cucks itself in this way.

Low hanging fruit.

Most people grow out of being a "gamer" at puberty when they chase girls. "Gamers" don't. They're insecure, emotionally and sexually naive, and desperate for a sense of community.

Women moved in for the "lol such a nerd" selfies once social media took off, but were never particularly engrossed in it beyond the baseline level of actual gamer-girls, which is probably around 5-10%. The new girls didn't like games, but liked the attention they got from beta orbiters and white knights, so they milked them for that. With more girls came moral outrage because it generated more attention.

With moral outrage came more moral crusaders who recognise the low hanging fruit of socially retarded games. Again, the gamers bent over backwards to feel accommodating and to generate a sense of community, which they've never had before.

So now gaming is a political ideology closely aligned to the Authoritarian Left.

The gaming industry is like a Beacon for the Western world's most repulsive and lowly human beings.

This is their niche, for whatever reason. The trannies, feminist, cucks, Tumblr faggots, sjw, Pc police, etc.

They all coming flocking to the gaming industry because gaming is their hobby. They could escape their sad existence in gaming. These are the people who work in the industry now and it's getting progressively worse.

The problem is video games. It really is. They need to be banned. ALL Video games need to be wiped out and gamers need to be rounded up in camls and killed.

It's sad but true. It's video games. They are the Jews ultimate invention

this picture cannot be real

The thing is there was Non Whites in Europe, but they were all invaders, this is something SJW's try to sweep under the rug because they like to think only Whites have ever invaded people & Whites have never been oppressed

Video games have always been counterculture. Look back on the Thompson era when people who played game united together fend off a threat to their hobby. Now there are huge lay lines that go through it. Which mirrors today's American politics.

Here is my theory: Gamers have always been insecure about gaming. Think about how much validation was been seeked to get gaming accepted as art. That was a huge mistake in my opinion. It opened the door for all the liberals who later took that to heart to create their post-modernist not-games. But games were never art and they should never have striven to be. It would have worked in everyone's favor if they were still seen as toy's.

alpha as fuck

ITT: Normies who know literally fuck all about vidya. This is embarrassing to read, please stop.

Technology is in general filled with retards, whores and scamsters.

Video game industry... oh god.

You have people like Richard Garriot. Who were able to afford private space trip but absolutely had to go for crowdfunding to make their new scam product. Either he couldn't manage his money(wait, he couldn't) or simply knew this shit is a scam all along. Or Brian Fargo, big money guy who recently divorced his golddigging junky wife, why the fuck he even married her in the first place? She had 3 kids, with 3 different fathers already, bitch was toxic, redflags everywhere.

Dumbasses, liars, social retards. Unsurprisingly enough they follow the media like the idiots they are.

here comes the 19 year-old "expert" watch out boys

In this period in Bohemia the only slightly "nonwhite" invaders may have been Cuman mercenaries(steppeniggers/Romanians of sorts).

Based Vavra

>Doing the best I can to stfu and listen right now

Clearly he is not trying very hard though

Rednecks dont know how the internet works.

You are thinking about it to much like I play games because its fun bitches deal with it because real men don't worry about looking beta because they have an Xbox

>ken levine

ken "the shill" levine: listen you fucking code slave i want you to add the option to walk out of the airlock BEFORE the game is released-

junior engineer: but sir the budget-

levine: look- i dont have time to play games with juniors just write me a report-

man in suit #1: ken we cant have that option the engine is-

levine: jesus christ i'm trying to break new ground here and you're constraining my talent; if the game fails in the marketplace it's managements fault! *slams door*

man in suite #1: *to another guy* he's a genius we need to keep him on board- fire all the engineers and have the marketing dept. push system shock 1 and 2 i want plants on every forum

man in suit #2: i'll make the call

____

ken levine: hey what if like, you know, like, have the guy, the main character guy, he like has to go outside the ship to get to the other ship and its 0 gravity so he's like floating around itll be so cool

young engineer: uh, our engine really isn't built with that sort of functionality in mind we'd have to spend at least a month working out the code and we're already nearing our budge-

older engineer: *waves hand at young engineer* ah, yeah, sure Ken, that's a great idea we'll get right on it.

*ken levine wanders off to bother other members of the team who are all hard at work*

young engineer: you know we can't actually do that

older engineer: yeah i know don't worry about it just say you'll do whatever he asks the guy will forget about it in a week

typical exchange between ken levine and members of the team

because of this :

Because you give them attention. Half the attention they get is probably from beta, liberals, while the other half is butthurt neckbeards.

how is it any surprise that people that spend the majority of their youth playing video games - not socializing or accomplishing things are huge weak beta fags?

i'm not exempt from this but i'm trying to get better at it. its not possible to transition out of betadom to alphadom, but i can at least not be a complete walking mat.

>real men don't worry about looking beta because they have an Xbox

Real men don't define their identity on video games either. Most guys have an Xbox or Playstation. This is different and you know it.

Yea didn't read the thread I agree with that if you call yourself a gamer that's pretty sad

Explains the decline in quality in Assasinds Creed games
The only good game with a female director I know is Beyond Good and Evil

>gaming is dead
no it's not

it's just that some titles have SJW themes now

it will hurt these companies and all will be right again

fucking cuck face

Actually like with many other industries most people with the "wrong opinions" just keep their mouths shut, at least until they have enough money to stop giving a shit.

Women have been productive in gaming for a long time, like all other fields. It's only now that females who want to represent "women in general" have started ruining everything.

>video game industry
you mean western video game industry

Japan and Eastern Europe are doing excellent

I still play games and am pretty fucking red pilled bUT you are all right, bunch of faggots. Neogaf is the worst .

An uncucked swede? I feel like Notch is a unicorn.

>Fuck even a guy I met recently who I thought was a good Aussie has just faggoted up his hair and stuck some metal shit in his nose.

Plant a funnel web or two. It'll be a mercy.

After actually looking at the image, all their responses seem like sarcasm.

The biggest trouble with the video game industry is that gamers have no ethics. They eat up whatever is shit out, they may complain every release - like CoD but they always buy them because "ITS COD LOL" so no innovation can spawn.

All my friends keep talking about buying Battlefield 1 despite it being a battlefront reskin which they all said was shit but they have to buy it since its Battlefield. If they had a fucking backbone they'd say "No, not until we get some innovation and updates that gamers want" but they don't so it will continue to spiral into being a shit genre of entertainment.

>ps4
>games

I don't know why they're releasing a 2nd version of th console already when it's having early PS3 problems with games (just that this has plagued its midlife). It's a multiplat machine as it is.

they got rid of the only black guy, wow

MFW I became sarcastic shit head living for the lulz who now has a pretty hot gf and am happy. Also barely play games as much anymore.

Good post m8.

That's because the women who have been productive in videogames weren't hired for their gender.

>toasted

>PS3
Biggest buyer's regret of my life. The piece of shit sits around collecting dust and has done for years. There is literally nothing worth playing on it.

nigger, please

Oh yes, but you do, i'm sure you little faggot. Ill tell you how it is:
What you see and read here is the visible tip of the iceberg. No sane human uses Twitter, most of the so called developers who use it are faggots. The real developers, the programmers, model, texture and techical artists, the sound designers, graphical designers and what not all have their own subculture. These subcultures are still relatively free of faggotry like this, but it already starts bleeding into them as well. Example is the name changing of the showoff boards on polycount from "3D pimping and preview" to some thing not as "problematic". Because shit like board names are the actual problem. What we experience is the vocal minority that talks down on us with "political correctness". But all we want to do is create 3d models, textures and animations.
This whole "progressive" game shit is a few degenerate devs. AAA games being degenerate is forced by the publishers for whatever reasons. But as you know degeneracy attracts more degeneracy.
My theory: because creating games is so easy it attracts talentless hacks like Wu or this depression quest dev who make "" games"".

I dont understand this whole fight over "what console is the best"

They are all just black boxes that play videogames. Just buy whatever the fuck you want and play videogames. Or if you dont want a console, buy a PC.

Name one exclusive worth owning a PS3 for.

Cred Forums was a mistake

fuck off to cripple chan with this shit

Jesus christ.
Is any of this credible?

Yakuza games, Wipeout HD, Demon's Souls, Tokyo Jungle, MGS4, Katamari, Infamous.

There's also a shitton of great games that you can play only on PS3 if you don't have Vita/PS4.

Who the fuck gives a shit about exclusives. It's all about which platform the best combination of worthwhile games.

What I see in this board very often is significant overreaction to minor liberal activities. It goes in all sorts of areas. Like:

Libshits make a pun or find a conservatist who defends his point poorly?
>Cred Forums and Trump BTFO
Some irrelevant liberal pulp newspaper puts syrian rapefugees on their first page with words "The New Europeans"?
>IT'S OVER!!!1
Trump makes a minor stylistic error in his speech?
>We lost guys, Hillary won.
Some irrelevant game "journalists" that nobody knows and nobody cares about apologize for existing?
>Game industry is dead!

Jesus Christ people don't you see how pathetic this shit is? Literally nothing important happens and everyone is sperging out about it. Man the fuck up, stop whining and focus on memeing Hillary to death.

SJWs took one look at it and went batshit.

"People having fun and minding their own business, not even interacting with anyone else? How oppressive of you!"

And promptly invaded the industry.

non sjw games can still be made, just look at the witcher 3 fucking amazing and not one black person or sjw themed bullshit is present

You just know the guy who hired those women did so because he didn't want other beta males vying for their attention.

After probably living a life as a virgin and playing video games, this would allow him to get all the attention from the women and they would all compete for his approval and be his best girl, which might probably include sexual favours given the lack of self-respect on most women.

Naturally when there's a group of beta males and one girl, they end up competing for her. The 2007 image says it all, they don't bother to show most of the employees because they know she'll be happier if she's in front of them all. Her ego gets bigger and they get thirstier for her affection.

It's like that with most jobs and it's the main reason why women find work with such ease in the first place.

Try out Bloodborne bro, its good.

I don't know how anyone can stand going on Cred Forums for more than 5 minutes it's so teeming with reddit

Japanese gaming has gone down the shitter ever since the PS3 launch.

right

We need a big alt-right forum about video games.

Writing shitty articles for videos games and shilling for a living isn't exactly a prestigious or well-paid position, so it gets filled with sheltered trust fund babbies and failures who can afford to sit on the twitter all day.

Any sane, working individuals would've left long ago either after treating it as a temporary gig, or forgoing it for their own streaming gigs by keeping it as a hobby on the side.

you think a pic including ecchi trash like Senran Kagura and DOAX is a good argument?

I refuse to believe Nioh may be of good quality

fuck off, there's already too much Cred Forums leakage on Cred Forums because of faggots like you who think everything needs to be about muh alt-right

There is an increasing presence of liberal propaganda in vidya tho

Also, Cred Forums is garbage tier board anyways

You think that cherry-picking 2 games out of 100 is a good argument?

Nioh is great. It's balls crushing hard and fun as well. Think of Onimusha + Dark Souls.

I mean there are a handful of good titles like EDF, but it's nothing compared to the deluge of great games in the PS2 era and before.

What about story/atmosphere/combat system?

>guy who hired

Not how it works. It's women who make up the bulk of HR personnel in most companies and they basically become the secret police of the company, even senior management won't cross them.

>only play SC2 1v1

No customs, no teams, no campaign feels good man

multiplayer ruined video games

It's only one year and PS2 was full of showelware trash. Give it time.

I can't comment on story or atmosphere, but combat is great. There are some webms/gameplay videos that you can look up.

This reads like typical dom/sub fetish wank.
Its on purpose right?

>These tweets

Fuck you. Goldeneye and Duke Nukem 3D deathmatches were the best.

It's pretty asian, so that could be a problem.

You can still play video games and lift a lot of weights.

I'm releasing a game in the next 8 weeks, I'm thinking of adding some fashy memes as hidden Easter eggs, kind of stuff that would cause emotional distress to these delicate faggots.

Plausible deniability has to be possible though, any ideas of what i could get away with?

Because their job don't require them to actually work.

I pray to god that it isn't. I'm currently writing an essay about this to try and get all the info I've collected together into a coherent form

If everything that I believe to be true is true, the world is pretty fucked. Trump, Hillary, America, or Russia, we're looking at the reinstatement of Feudalism with genetically and psychologically stunted peasants working for a select few Elites.

Just make sure that you know what you're fighting for, and don't back down. If you never hear the call to glory and live your life through honor and deed, then every time you look in the mirror you'll see the face of the man that you wish you could be.

There is always this

So stay stucked to leftgaf if you like them so much.

>video games

Minimalist Merchant is always a good choice.

there's a large clique of San Fransisco liberals that circulate through the journalism and indie/not-triple-A development scene, shifting from one to the other and back again.

video game development is really a subset of the software development industry, which in general is full of betafags.

Video games are fine soccer is just so fucking boring

The real problem is going to come when the current kids -- who don't play consoles, PC games, or really even much more that f2p mobile titles -- grow up and simply have no interest in games. Gaming goes the way of the arcades before it.

I'm scared.

Ok mr fedora

>"team" competitions
Dota is the most perfect Team game

Japan will keep making games its fine

It's a joke.

>Having this much Autism

>Play vidya
>Go to gym and lift three times a week.
>Shoot weekly in several disciplines of shooting.

It's not one or the other, you know.

>The best Bioshock is the one he wasn't even involved in.

I fucking hate what the left have done to my hobby. They took what should be a fun way to pass the time and pumped it full of their agenda. Overhyped and underwhelming shit like Bioshock Infinite is praised because it has some half-baked and empty themes on racism which go absolutely nowhere, getting game of the year awards despite being dumbed down to shit with gameplay mechanics which nearly break the game because they're so fucking impractical. But hey! The piss-poor plot with a thousand holes in it pretends to be deep. 10/10.

I hate this industry and its community for what it's become.

People threw hissy fits over Resident Evil 5 because some of the zombies were niggers. In a game set in fucking Africa.

Bioware has turned into a massive tumor upon the RPG genre and fill their wonky-ass games with sjw propaganda. Everything from them after Mass Effect has been absolute dogshit.

Lefties shat themselves in anger when MGS5 featured a girl in a bikini.

They'll tear their hair out and scream whenever a game lets you gun down a black man or a queer but don't give a shit that literally every single villain in every single game in the history of fucking ever has been an old white man.

Game developers nowadays are such delusional manbabies that they get up on stage and do shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=8D2YpJB9Kbo

The liberals, the trannies and the special snowflake genders have ransacked the industry and mangled it into something unwholesome, just like they do with everything else they get their hands on. Everything they touch turns to shit. They're like a cancer.

This is why you have no friends.

Gaming was dying. It has always been a long cycle industry ever since the attari crash, the 8 bit crash, the amiga crash, the snes crash etc.

While base silicone advamve in the early systems showed massive leaps in end results graphics sounds etc and massive innovation ie. lords of midnight ran in 48K there was an increasing rate of only marginal return in graphics and audio. This is matched by basically zero innovation and fairly shit programming. We've had, side and vertical scroll, isometric look down and fps for 20 years.

It is now at a dead end. Only a paradigm shift will end the long down cycle.

It's dead. I knew it was dead when candy crush saga was being advertised on TV. Mobile gaming was the pick axe in the skull.

What really killed it, imo, was swapping replayability/entertainment for graphics. They ended up being £60 interactive movies, but the final nail in the coffin was DLC and microtransactions. It's unbelievable how many betas will defend it because they seem to think that if they don't the likes of EA and Ubisoft will go bankrupt and muh games will stop being made.

I personally stopped years ago because everything was pushed towards online and sp was short as fuck. Granted games on old systems were short when you replay them, but that's the real difference. You can still play old games and be entertained. The likes of Mario is timeless because the graphics weren't the focal point, it was the game itself. No cunt will bother with a PS4 emulator in the future because games now rely purely on graphics as their selling point.

At least that's how I feel about it.

Self-hating, self-loathing ethnomasochist make me sick desu.
I mean I don't have anyoneone but hating my own people would be the worst thing to do, imo.

Honestly I'm 23 and have never had a real interest in gaming, but I see what you're getting at. My girlfriend's younger brother is "nerdy" (involved in robotics club, wants to help create self-driving cars so much so that his mother took him to a Volvo dealership just so he could ride along in a test drive of an S90), and the exact type of guy who would engross himself in video games 10-15 years ago.

He doesn't play anything as far as I can tell aside from whatever random, trendy thing is out for the iPhone. Our generation seems to take more to escapism, while Gen Z's escapism is taking real life head-on. While that trend is very good in my opinion, it's root cause is probably overexposure to computers in school, thereby associating them with work more so than anything else.

you could not sound like more of a faggot if you tried

>i used to BULLY kids like u
>look at me
>im the chad now

>Ubisoft
Were always shit.

There only worthwhile game and the one that made them was an 8 bit zombie game. Aside from that applaing 'french' 'quirkyness'.

Golden age.

Atari 2600
8 bit computing
Nintendo
PS1 and 286-P2

A corpse ever since. PS2 was the last of the consoles worth a damn.

Have an xbox360 and one on the shelf gathering dust. Spend more time playing galaxians on mame and looking at assembler source for old 8 bit titles.

Only really looking forward to The Walking Dead S3 Tbh senpai.

/thread

I wasn't defending them I hate both Ubi and EA. I did like Rayman, but that was a lot of years ago. EA are one of the greediest companies around and the fact they unironically have shills everywhere is laughable. I lost any shred of respect I had for EA when their own CEO came out and said they just repackage games and don't bother trying to improve them because their monopoly is so big that no one else can compete so there isn't any reason to put any effort in.

Ah the zombie meme.

I wonder what Jung would have said was going on in the male collective subconscious there.

>tfw literally the only game I play is dota 2
>tfw you have no interest in new games

what happened

>Splinter cell
>Bad

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

>tfw i don't play much vidya anymore because communities are shit and my computer is shit

I never understood why people like zombie so much. Zombie movies are fucking repetitive, uncreative, predictable trash,same with games. Also, the whole idea is completely retarded. I cry from laughter when zombie movies/games call themselves "postapocalyptic"

It is not just gaming.

It is technology.

Examples

I had the equivalent of an IPhone in my hand in a lab in 96. That is 20 years ago.

64 bit computing has brought no significant consumer advances. 16 to 32 bit was massive.

OS development has stagnated since 2000.

People use technology or use it because of brand image (including linux not just apple).

3D and VR glasses were around in 98 it is amazing to me that there are even patents available in that space.

Tech has no fundamental paradigm advance in 20 years,

Mass casualization to attract idiots.

Gaming these days is looking terrible, i barely play anything apart from 1 or 2 games and i have started to emulate more often.

Add in PC/SJW culture where everything has to be politically correct and it becomes boring.

I remember when I used to be actually scared of zombie games.

Like Resident Evil 1/2 era, especially Crimson heads. They used to be creepy motherfuckers that made you felt uneasy. There were some zombies in the first Thief game that were hard as fuck to kill, and harder to sneak by. They looked like dead bodies until you got near them, then they sprang up and fucked your shit up.

Now they are trivialized and family-friendly. 12 year old kids nowadays will never get to experience that. They're just a minor nuisance now

IT is nt just the games.

It was the wave of movies, the zombie squad style sites tied into teotwawki and army surplus.

Jung would have loved that shit.

Women ruin everything
If you want a good business, only hire straight white men.

I agree with you. Aside from faster internet and HD, everything was better in the early '00s. Phones made phone calls and sent text messages, the internet wasn't being raped with safe spaces because people weren't going out of their way to be victims, movies weren't in a constant cycle of sequel/prequel/remake/reboot etc.
I think what really killed the internet was tapping into people's inner Jew. I remember only "nerds" (original nerds obviously, not 21st century n3rD5 XD) used the internet and then ads started popping up everywhere, "consumer" shows started talking about how many bargains you could get on the internet etc. As usual greed destroyed what could have been.

Yes, the only things that got my attention were the souls games, (((they))) began pushing for a "cinematic experience" (videos and qtes everywhere) and that story and gameplay are as important in games.

This is my opinion:
"Story in a game is like story in a porn movie. It's expected to be there, but its not that important"
t. John Carmack

Nothing wrong with that.
Imagine your life getting ruined because some Cred Forumstard shooped your pic and spread it like there's no tomorrow. Fuck off, edgy faggot. Sikhs are bros, too. Fucking teenagers.

lmfao youre retarded. videogames were designed to be multiplayer, pong (1st game ever) was two player only. every big game like mario or fifa is entirely multiplayer.

True generally.

Though i love MGS because its story is mental, though MGSV was a big let down and does prove how gaming has fallen because it was a weaker game and its MP was pathetic.

Daily reminder that Cred Forums has daily polls trying to get Cred Forums deleted and any mention of Cred Forums a permanent ban on Cred Forums. Just goes to show Cred Forumsirgins "gaymers" are the real beta numales. Try posting anything slightly politically incorrect on Cred Forums. You end up derailing the entire thread and getting swamped with replies bitching about Cred Forums boogeyman.

My last hope is NX. If that looks like trash, it will be the first time I have ever went without having at least one of the new consoles.

It's also funny how everyone seems to have liked the Gamecube so much but nobody bought it. PS2 and Xbox killed it in sales. If the Dreamcast didn't die, maybe even IT would have beat the Gamecube saleswise

Liberal cucks aren't an massive part of the industry, but they are the most vocal and fucking irritating.

They are largely confined to the IGDA and other indie groups full of nodev fucks that have never worked on anything or exclusively develop ios and android apps.

The majority of people that actually do work are 30-40 year old males and are normal right leaning working men.

t. game designer

fake picture, it was a guy taking a photo with his ipad

SoF 2 is pretty great.

dota 2 is literally so infinitely replayable and competitive that every other game seems boring in comparison

nevermind I'm retarded and read your text after the picture

carmack is an autistic. that quote you're using isn't a one size fits all. sure, in an fps i don't care about story. i just want to frag other people. in an rpg though, story is pretty important

Why do redditors wear fedoras?

WE WUZ WW1 SOLDIARZ AND SHEIIIIT

WE WUZ MAFIAAAAAA

WE WUZ HACKERZ N SCHEISSE

LOL OUR GAME MAKES REFERENCES TO TRUMP AND YOU GET ACHIEVEMENT CALLED "I'M DRUMPF" IF YOU HAVE 1M DOLLARS XDD HAHAA

this applies to all journalsm, because jews love manipulation

they're being sarcastic moron

Programmer here (and thus part of the game industry), most of the programmers who are liberal retards are part of the "le indie game" meme who copypaste most of their code from the Internet are butthurt nobody hired them because they can't even complete a simple task (blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/), about the artists in the industry well... they're artists, what could you expect. Another huge problem is women (not even memeing here) because our field is being bombed by feminism and thus these women and their beta orbiters join the charade. Most people I know in the industry are Cred Forums-tier however (at least when talking to them personally, some of them have to be SJW-tier outside because else they'll career will be shit on)

Name one game in the last 3 years thats more redpilled than Bloodborne

You can totally have an RPG without story like mount and blade.

this guy knows whats up.

I grew up in the WC3 days playing custom maps. It was the best time to game imo, basically a free market free from any censorship and PC crap. You could create an account in 5 seconds without needing to enter any personal details and say nigger as much as you wanted unless the host was a fag with a kicking program.

I miss those days.

Dog bless.

Pretty much this.

>the best decisions are always made with a diverse group of minds, not necessarily a talented or passionate one
This statement is 100% wrong. It is also a key tenet of American leftism.

Notice how it's mostly women and numales.

>liberal, white guilt fags?
It's because of the short profit.
You get more money for being political correct, than being neutral.

Thanks. Now I want to play Jade's game.

Yeah. All the big publishers have been taken over by marxist agenda pushing kikes and they plan to use video games to indoctrinate the future generations.

money. they fear being destroyed by the pc press which in turn destroys their cash flow.so they suck at the teat of those that can hurt them most. its self preservation.

Same with N64. So much fake nostalgia for it from a bunch of people who probably never even had one in the era when PSX was the hot system in the first place.

Mario 64 is still probably one of my favorite games of all time though (and.. Sonic CD, Earthbound, THPS 2/3, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Streets of Rage 2, Mario 3, etc)

They're masochists LARPing IRL.

notch became an absolute bantsmaster once he had enough money to no longer give a fuck

pic related

some decent bantz in gaming

>at least you acknowledge your bigotry

well Cred Forums ?

>Projection: The novel.

You didn't bully anyone, you're trying to affirm that you're a badass on an anonymous plantain tending forum. How much of a fucking faggot are you?

Tfw grinder skills on RS all night
Tfw fucked around with friends on RS all night
Tfw those innocent days will never come back

I hope trump whisks the world away in a revolt against the globalists and my son can play comfy f2p games after we have fought for our kids liberties

Somewhere around the time Tumblr took off, the focus shifted from being about the games to the journalist's personal experience with the games.

This brought in the narcissists, sociopaths, and people who really didn't give a shit about video games and just wanted a platform to preach their personal/political values.

On top of that, gamers are very defensive about their hobby after Hillary, Lieberman, other liberals, and Jack Thompson tried to pass legislation to censor/restrict the sale of video games. So when someone writes and article like "this game is misogynistic and needs to be banned," it will get 200,000 clicks and earn them tons of money.

But the consequences of clickbait are that gamers started using Adblock, moving on to YouTube, Twitch streams, and message boards. Cred Forums doubled in traffic after Gamergate, and that's with a sizable portion leaving for "the other chan."

At any rate, journalists don't matter anymore. As a game dev, the best thing you can do is target big time YouTubers and Twitch streamers and viral your shit on Cred Forums and other gaming boards. Journalists don't drive sales like they used to.

I mean grinding but Kek still blessed me

>tfw play video games professionally
I wish i had more time for other games though
At least the money is good

This. Videogames have always been my private shame. I've never had a decent conversation about videogames with anyone in my entire life, and self proclaimed gamers ive met are fucking weird.

That said, the feminazi insurgency is such worse.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

I don't see how you can become SJW if you avoid westren games

Asians are good at working and not cucked

>3d models come in for final approval
>gaming industry feminist slams her fists on her desk
>no! fatter! they gotta be fatter!

The abject begging of forgiveness is disgusting. The fucker makes a statement about how they're literally garbage, and they fall over themselves to apologize - unbelievable! Well, I got news for them... outside their own lil echo chamber, the rest of the world thinks they should just end themselves. And hopefully they or someone else will.

Video games are shit now because of money and the people who control the flow of money.

Video games have become insanely expensive to make. 20 years ago $1 million was a massive budget and 20 people a huge team, even for the biggest AAA games. These days there are "indie" developers with budgets and teams bigger than this.
I've heard stories of budgets reaching hundreds of millions and even half a billion, and teams ranging in size from 200 to 2000.

When this amount of money is involved, no one wants to take any risks. If that game last year sold well, releasing a slightly upgraded version of it this year should also sell well. So we end up with nothing but the same shitty games over and over and over again.

On the other side of things, costs are being cut all over the place. Games are getting smaller, they're becoming simpler, assets are reused, man they don't even include a fucking manual anymore and the cases themselves have huge fucking holes in them to use up less plastic per case.
But the biggest offender is most of a games development team now consists of fresh meat. 99% of the team is 20 somethings, fresh out of college with no real skill or experience. But they get the job because there are so many of them they can be paid a fraction of what someone with real skill or experience would get, and they're easily replaceable (turnover rate in the video game industry is sky high, higher than places like McDonalds).

Basically the jews killed video games.

mountain blade is a 6/10 game

noice

plus none of those women actually do any coding and they are 80% of the staff so the beta appeasers who would normally do it for them are stretched thin.

his twitter feed is a fucking gold mine desu

It is shit that doesn't matter. I don't read opinion pieces, I just sometimes seek news on a game I am interested in and watch footage of the game in action to determine if I want it.

If they want to push agenda's on video games rather than being focused on the game itself then I'll just not buy the game, or even play it.

Though I find it amusing that to appeal to a lot of people they have complex controls with not as punishing games right now compared to many decades before hand when games like Robotron 2084 had simple controls going for it but had punishing challenge to appeal to the masses.

I wish i was able to make digital legos, sell it, and thus shitpost Cred Forums style for a living.

Playing too many western cuck games.

They didnt play enough Japanese games where you play as a bold Aryan hero and battle an Islamic polygamous warlord

>not loving zombie apocalypse because you get to be in the happening end times

noice

>grand theft auto girl
>make her fatter
>make the tits smaller
fucking crimes against nature

why not just insult someone who has mamanged it in the hopes they give you moniez :^)

good thing that these social justice faggots getting attention is a major american problem...

>look at those fools with their made up nonsense words like "mansplaining" they heard in some pseudo social "woman" studies, where a manatee with a wig and glasses gets money to brainwash angsty young adults who have no other perspective in life...

This picture is fucking hilarious.

>t. post-mohawk Travis Bickle

kek. is cyber begging and sueing a new trend among unsuccessful butthurt indie devs?

Because they've been influenced by Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn and Brianna Wu.

If you see the team name TRUMP PEPE 2016 in ultimate that's me m8s

They know their audience. Pic related.

Bloodborne and Nioh

>>no good consoles since the gamecube
How the fuck do you video game nerds define a "good console"? I'm 100% sure every console produced in the last 15 years far surpasses the technical capabilities of the fucking gamecube.
What makes it a "better" console

>this picture
cannot be real, must be shopped or from a joke site.
right...?

This one always gets me, it's more common than you think. As I said, the "le indie dev" fags are fucking cancer.

Vidya is one of the most probably influential media for kids today. Hijicking it and indoctrinating people from the childhood is pretty good strategy

I've been in the gaming industry for 11 years now and I've found many designers/artists are liberals while many programmers/IT folks are conservative.

I thought Halo 4 Cortana was dellightfully thick around the hips already t b h

also

>computer hologram
>overweight

????? ?

It's a small (((group))) who pretends to speak for the whole

Play an online game and see if everyone is SJWs or says they'll shove their cock up you moms asshole

> fairly accurate analysis
> fucked over with "I-I'm a chad, h-honest"
It's OK m8, you can admit it, we're all wizards here

I haven't played a videogame since 2013 but I'm getting Battlefield 1 because the black soldier is hott :3

>Even though I've done nothing to you, I'm so sorry for my skin color and for other people's skin colors that we can't control
>I'm terrible just fuck my shit up
>Take over the entire planet, I feel guilty
>"Thanks for acknowledging your bigotry"

These people are literally insane. Also apparently no one knows what the word bigotry means or how to use it either.

>Warrior females must be fat!
>Adventuring and traveler teens and young adults must be fat too!
>Bikini Models also should be fat

Ben's my favourite cuck.

Listen.

Learn.

Do better.

Always.

Cortana is fine

Because videogames that sell are the ones that appeal to the lowest common denominator, so if before they attracted people who don't amount to anything, now they attract the shittiest and dumbest of the people who don't amount to anything