So a muslim cockroach turk was behind the shootings

So a muslim cockroach turk was behind the shootings.
Why are you still pro-turkish Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKu3hvaInU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate Turks but I love Anzu.
There's a difference.
Pay debnts.

Fuck turks go megali

Ididn't know /pol was pro Turkish.
Honestly it doesn't surprise me, it's 50% American, they don't even realize that the best candidate for the elections was Bernie Sanders and they always hide behind "MUH JOOZ" so....

dudes not muslim. i went to high school with him. he was more pro 'merica than i was and definitely wasnt muslim

Fuck off, shill. Time to round them up and gas the roaches.

>Why are you still pro-turkish Cred Forums?

Cred Forums hates Turks probably more than Greeks do nowadays

>Cred Forums
>calls them roaches
>pro-turkish

Guy looks like a Kurd, who are basically the niggers of Turkey

oooh edgy

Pay denbts

Islam isn't a race you dumb cunts. Turkish government counts EVERYONE as a Muslim, which is why their demographic is the obviously not 99% Muslim

Nah he's a Turk alright, such a punchable smug face tho

i wonder what Jenkem Uygar will say about this Young Turk shooter

But... But they said he was Hispanic.

God Anzu is so cute.

It's a damn shame she's a roach.

Sup r.eddit

Easily mistakeable. Most Mediterraneans look the same under a security camera.

They went to such great lengths to call him hispanic right away and say its unrelated to islamic terrorism

American media is almost as bad as the european with their "asian youth gangs"

>Why are you pro-turkish/pol/?
Are you fucking drunk, Dimitrios?

Fuck off mudslime terrorist.
Did you subhumans celebrated the shootings like you celebrated the Paris massacres?

Clever. I'm sure he'll be stretching to find Ah Meanin' In this genocide

but can he make a good taco?

No one was ever pro-Turkish for even a second, those sympathies were because they started killing Kurdsmells.

I'd say it's about equally. Both /pol and Greece have a history of turkroaches shitting all over the place.

>muhh only a turkroach subhuman savage would do this

Fuck the Turks, fuck ISIS, fuck Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKu3hvaInU0

t*rks are based and white

no. he looks caucasian. circassian i would say

>Cred Forums
>pro-turkish
Are you literally retarded?

This made me even more pro-Turkish tbqh

Kill all b*rgers

Will Hillary disavow?

>a croat slavshit subhuman doesn't like the only secular ethnic group in the middle east
>a dumb croat is wrong on a japanese crocheting message board

you could have just typed "i shouldn't be allowed to give out opinions"

WTF ? I hate Turks now. I guess I should support the (((kurds))) now right ?

I think the general consensus on the board is that Turks aren't too bad when they're not going full Muslim. This guy seems to have done just that though.

Overall Turkey is still a shithole and Erdogan isn't making it better, so we default to giving them a berth.

Whats wrong?

>crying and prayinbg like cucks for cucks killed by brave mujahid fighters

Kill them all

>Turks aren't too bad
>german flag
Are you even trying, turkroach?

>America daring to talk shit about Turkey in the current year
Incirlik is so important to America that I'm willing to bet the govt would give a number of Turks free passes on shootings like these.
>Yeah man go ahead
>Just no whites...okay, max 10 whites

I said that I think that it is the consensus. Keep pretending we're all Turks because noone knows who your grandparents were though, muttboy.

>best candidate for the elections was Bernie Sanders

>best candidate
>a (((You))) communist

Being this unironically retarded

Roaches in the Northwest. RAIDDDD!

>calling bernie sanders a communist
>putting "being this unironically retarded" in the same post

you are a fuzzy headed white nigger.

Do you unironically believe that this was even remotely related to islamic terrorism? He's probably just an autist like all other American shooters.

Cred Forums is not pro roach

Is just the sheer number of them coming when the case and posting from Germany, France, US, Canada and any other roach-infested country, giving the impression

I hope Trump will kick them from Nato, close the air-base at Incirlik and cut their multi-billion military aid too.

Roaches without being fed will wither and die

the largest far right party in German is the gray wolves, the Turkish Nationalist party.

That we hate your taxburden and let all the migrants pass country does not mean that we are pro-turk

It doesn't matter. He would not have been here had it not been for shitty immigration laws that allow biologically inferior, low-IQ, high-aggression, low-impulse-control, Turkroach mud race scum into our country.

>training to retake Istanbul
Do you train by shitposting on an Anatolian carpet weaving forum :^)

Shills trying to blend in is always a hilariously pathetic display

such a short sentence, yet with 3 mistakes in it

>roaches are gypsy tier scum and look exactly like ones.

I had PE with the dude like four years ago and he'd always try to look at my dick in the locker rooms. It was always awkward because my locker was near the door so whenever someone came in everyone always curiously glanced at who was walking in but most people would never try to stare at my ass the same way he did.

I think he felt guilty after one day I pretended I "dropped" my towel and let him take a long stare at another man's pride, honor, and beauty.

I wish the muslim community would accept gays the same way most religions have. Things wouldn't have escalated the way they did.

>t. Gypsy

KEK

He posted a picture of Abu Bakr al-Bagdadi on his fucking Tumblr and called him 'Abu Bakr al-Big Daddy'

This is definitely Islamic terrorism you fucking roach

He finally snapped after the gibs ran out. Press F for Greekanon.

Who are the victims anyways?
Did that guy shoot random people or?

>that webm
Man adrenaline is a hell of a painkiller.

We'd best talk with the turkish ambassador (pictured) to iron out this diplomatic insult!

fucing forward this shit to trump campaign this is worth a sentence in the debate
>"The terrorists all want Hillary as president!"

And a Muzzie, but MSM won't mention it.
They're trying to false flag a Trump supporter into doing something like this but they will fail. Of course they'll lie just enough to influence the week but they fool less of the people less of the time these days.

Looks like randoms, possibly coworkers of his girlfriend? Not a lot of info so far

My mom and my aunt buy their makeup at that exact counter where he started shooting, what a fucking random place for a terrorist attack

>pol
>pro-turkey

we all hate turkey with a fiery passion. greter greece when? turk genocide when? can't wait

Shit.
Luckily they haven't been there when the shooting happened tho.

is it really a she

I feel like she's Kurdish, because Roaches aren't THAT white. Or white at all really.

it's all lies, he was a Kurd, never happened, it's all armenian lies

Yeah. My cousin was at an outlet store down the block from the mall when the Turkroach started shooting though. I was almost there myself - she had mentioned going to see a movie and I offered to go with her, but she wanted to see Bridget Jones so I passed. We would have been at the AMC theater in the mall if she had wanted to see something non-girly.

The shooter probably came within 5 miles of my house on his way to Oak Harbor, too. Scary shit.

>Bridget Jones
I'd rather get shot instead of watching that crap.
Again...

Christ I'm ebarassed

Don't listen to the pink retard please

#NotAllItalians