Take ADL's antisemitism test. If you answer "yes" to 5 of these questions, then you are an antisemite

Take ADL's antisemitism test. If you answer "yes" to 5 of these questions, then you are an antisemite.

>I scored 13
Am I hitler?

>stereotypes
But all of them are facts, and some of them Jews themselves actually admit are true.

Scored 2.

The answer is yes to every question. Is this a trick?

Normies get out REEEEEEEE!

Perfect 11 here.

Jews take what is true and spin it as false.
They are pros at manipulation.

all 11 are true

I answered Yes five times to question 11, does that count?

It is actually a trick to make up big antisemitism scores in various countries that need to be 'addressed'.

>Jews think they are better than other people
>Stereotype
Stopped reading. Their faith is literally based on being God chosen people.

If I score 1.75/11 eight times can I still be an antisemite?

I scored a 0

all answers where 'No Shit Sherlockowitz'

>stereotypes
>all of those are facts admitted by actual jews themselves

Aha. No bump

Well, it doesn't really mean that we are better than other people. Educate yourself further on what is "chosen" means. It's nothing like german masterrace concept.

As the jew from this thread
Wtf is this test? Shits just like 10 facts

I had a 9. 6 and 7 are both debatable.

However, i don't consider the "families" Jewish. Jews are another level of slave down from them. They don't even circumcise themselves.

Ibdon't know man, you really should get the ADL kikes in check. They're giving you a bad name.

"Too much" is very subjective. You aren't supposed to have a problem with the vast jewish power or else you're an antisemite.

>People hate Jews because of the ways they behave

Isn't that a valid reason to hate anyone?

>13
Check your dubs. That is the total number.

Ummm....
......but it straight up says in the talmud to treat non-jews as less than animals?

I don't know what book are you talking about, but here is some of Talmud saying about non-jews.

The Talmud (Sanhedrin 59a): "Rabbi Meir says, a non-Jew who studies Torah (seven commandments of Noah's sons), is equal to the high priest (the highest stage of holiness)."

The Midrash (Vayikra Tanchuma 8): "Non-Jews quickly repent of their wrong actions and correct them."

The Talmud (Avodah Zarah 6a): "It is forbidden to make any obstacle to the non-Jew."

The Talmud (Gittin 61a): "You need to visit Gentiles, when they are sick, you need to give alms to the poor non-Jews."

The Talmud (Kiddushin 33a): "It is necessary to respect old non-Jews."

Rambam (Gsell 1: 2): "It is forbidden to steal from a non-Jew."

Mekhilta (Mishpatim 4): "He who kills a non-Jew, deserves the death penalty."

1. There's a hasbara psyop that says globalist kikes aren't loyal to yishrahell, but that's just hasbara bullshit. They know what they are doing, they are paving the way for gayer yishrahell.
2. Kikes shouldn't be allowed in any markets, fullstop.
3. Kikes shouldnt have any say in any affairs, fullstop.
4. Only a good little goyim doesn't know this to be true.
5. Kikes shouldn't be allowed in any media, fullstop.
6. Kikes are responsible for all of the world's wars, fullstop.
7. Kikes shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the business world, fullstop.
8. Kikes don't care what happens to anyone but themselves as individuals, but will pretend like they care about other kikes in order to further their own individual goals.
9. People hate kikes because they're fucking kikes.
10. Kikes should not be allowed within the borders of the united states, fullstop.
11. The holohoax didn't happen.

Record that in your threat matric datamining googling, skypes, and prepare to be eviscerated by me.

>bait!

Yeah this!

Googles and Skypes Bad News!