FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

The degenerate relic known as Barbara Streisand has promised to move to Australia if Trump wins the presidency.

Honestly at this point we need to go to her twitter AusBro's and tell her to fuck off as we are full.

dailyheadlines.net/2016/08/barbara-streisand-promises-to-move-to-australia-if-trump-wins/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFJ7haimKH8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYnwWc8tUEo
vocaroo.com/i/s05AkEeTPnN7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw we'll need a wall to keep annoying leftist burgerclaps from migrating north once Trump wins

Fuck off you jewish whore. You aren't welcome here.

>that reviewbrah thumbs up at the end

Apparently she is heading to Canada if we don't let her in, I am going to put a petition in to prevent the import of wildebeasts because we don't need any more poisonous wildlife here.

Oh fuck that, I would prefer more Muslims.

So win/win?

dont let your country be filled with nigger-tier degeneracy bitches

Chinks are fucking disgusting.

Oi Oi Oi, you deal with your own degenerates, don't be sending this shit here, we are a full penal colony, we don't need any more.

Quote from the hag about what she would do if W. won his first term:

"I don't think you'll see me around here for at least four years."

FULL OF SHIT

We don't want her in New Zealand either.

Also, it's pretty funny she wants to move to one of the whitest countries on the planet if "muh racism" wins.

What if she gets enriched by a wild, petrol fueled abbo... it could be like a national holiday.

Yeah cause we need more liberal wastes of oxygen here...

Just sell her a few hectares of uninhabitable outback and let nature kill her off.

why not africa or the middle east?

She's a billionaire, though. And based on your attitude toward wealthy Chinese, if a well-heeled mainlander can buy his way in for a mere million, Streisand can do whatever she wants.

When your migration policy revolves around catering to money, you're going to get some undesirables.

You are only looking at one side of a shitty coin, what happens if her dusty and dry cunt manages to absorb that fuel enhance abbo enrichment and lets loose a horror on the world not seen before.

An abomination that is powered by fuel and has jewish genes for hoarding and an abbo's ability to beg for free shit, you could be developing another strain of niggers burgerclap.

someone post the smuggie about people moving when trump wins to countries with an even higher percentage of whites

What's worse, being forced to watch someone eat you or the fact they need to dip you in sauce because you're not that tasty?

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=aFJ7haimKH8

>My life wasn't even good enough for someone's meal

both canada and aus need more people. preferably white, not necessarily streisand but definitely you're under fucking populated and way too smug thinking you know enough to criticise how the u.s. runs and makes laws. we have almost 11 times the people as you and almost the same amount of land. you have no idea what it's like and you need to.

How cruel

Why can't he do that to leftists, nogs, or muslims? The frog didn't do any evil, it deserves a merciful kill.

Absolutely shocked that she isn't planning on going to mexico, saudi arabia, iran, zaire, india, or any other shitskin country.

Gee i really wonder why that is

so should pity your degenerating wasteland and assist because your ethical code says we should

did she miss our elections? One nation got huge support and they're even more extreme than trump in their views

That womb is as barren as the outback. Probably just as dangerous too.

Celebrities that make these threats don't care about what the country is actually like, they just have the criteria of 1st world, no guns.

no fuck you, take them

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYnwWc8tUEo

Does anyone give a fuck what this woman does? The last thing I remember her from was the South Park parody bullshit when I was like 8.

why not go to Singapore then? oh wait it has to be a white country is it

"Curse your black heart Barbara Streisand!" - Eric Cartman.

FUCK OFF WE'RE
U
L
L

Should pressure them to move to messihole.

Tell her she has to go back to Israel.

Is anyone reminded of all the people who said the same shit right before W. got elected?

i'm not saying you have to do anything, just that you can't tell us shit and expect pity. also that you don't know shit until you've been cukltured to this extent

Why they're never moving to Australia or places they like to bring people from?

I wish to remain ignorant in that department,
thank you very much

don't worry mate in 10 years we'll be majority chinese

>Trump gets the far left to leave America
It would truly be like St Patrick getting the snakes out of Ireland.

>australia

amusing how these people want to import the third world to western countries but when they 'flee' themselves it's always to other western countries.

loads if these people threatened to leave if we Brexit..
They are still here, not one of them has gone.

Hmm.Why do they never move to African countries or just go to Mexico to get the diversity and multiculturalism they crave?

You know she's a joke when you can't even hear her name without also hearing:

vocaroo.com/i/s05AkEeTPnN7

Guys, don't forget screencap/record/save every links and videos when someone claims he/she will leave the country if Trump wins!
Probably none of them will actually do it, so the saved stuff will prove how worthless is their words.

Nope, over the wall, to Mexico she goes.

The frog was dead, the meal had salt which caused the body to spasm.

Fucking bitch can try. I suggest we punish her for giving other cunts like her the idea to move to Australia.
We don't want foreign douches especially from america to migrate and fuck us over.

Fuck the Jew hag.

Jackie Chan is welcome

Someone tell eagle boys to heat up the ovens.

We're about to have a family sized schnoza supreme.

Just what Australia needs, someone to come and push for open borders and diversity to ruin one of the last great white bastions in the world

Fucking cunt

China isn't white

Take one for the team Australia.

Didn't they go out of business a few months ago?

Well why not I guess, we are catering to them now.

(Pic Related)

we have enough kikes in this country

Why do white hating lefty pigs only threaten to move to white majority countries?

Because they're parasites and need a new host after bleeding the last one dry.

that is an astounding picture

Maybe this will become the second Streisand Effect where all of the undesirables do a mass exodus from the US to Australia.

we raise our kids tough
hot potato hot potato
*bloody knuckles

Fuck off we're full cunt

I get it, I really do. If you're a celebrity, being left is all the rage. But honestly I wonder how many of these leftist morons secretly vote Trump.

Well if they're gonna go it's not like they'll go to Mexico. They love the peaceful people there too much to be a burden on their society.

>send all the libtards to Australia
>wait a few years
>start a war with them
>Kill the fuck out of them bc no gun faggots