So while my dad recognizes Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics are a problem and should not be in White countries...

So while my dad recognizes Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics are a problem and should not be in White countries, he's not full pro-Nazi as I am. And when I express my pro-Nazi viewpoints to him, he expresses concern that I'm some extremist who might go off and shoot some politician.

This got me thinking.

Does shooting some liberal/cuck politician ever even help our cause?

Take Jo Cox: Her murder was basically a huge boon to liberals and they specifically tried to present the killing as an anti-immigrant act.

Killing her just made her a martyr. It hurt us.

So I'm asking, if you were an extremist planning to go out in a blaze of glory, is there anything you could even do that would help our cause? Any victim would just become a martyr and make things worse.

(And No, government, I'm not planning on anything because I'm completely inept at everything)

>calls himself "full pro-Nazi"
>calls himself inept at everything

you didn't need the second part, it was implied

go home faggot

That's because they killed one, really they need to take out a full gaggle, guy folks style.

Cutting a single head off the hydra isn't going to do shit unfortunately. The body either needs to be killed or all the heads need to be severed.

How many would it take before it actually helped?

And how would it help exactly?

Actual loss of influence by them due to decreased numbers?

Intimidates other politicians?

Here in Kosovo the Leftist-Nationalist party MPs ust release teargas in Parlament so nothing gets done and they can negotiate on their own terms.

Pretty niggerish but effective.
No one gets killed either.

That's actually really interesting.

Does it work?

Yea, but imagine what she could have became, and imagine if they shot all the liberal politicians for promoting genocide and then tried them 50 years from now when jews dont run the world, under international law against genocide, convicting them and retroactively legitimizing their executions.

Yeah, everything gets delayed and politicians are sometimes forced to cave in to their demands.

We have some kind of issue with Montenegro now, cause they claim that aproximately 10,000 km km of land belong to then and we have been occupying them illegaly.

It worked because some of the cuck politicians were willing to give it but now the negotiations might end up in our favor.

The best part is no one gets arrested for the teargas!

>The best part is no one gets arrested for the teargas!

Yeah. That's a part of this story that confuses me.

Why don't they just not let in these people?

They need them to hold a meeting, you can't have a meeting without a majority of MPs.

The best thing you could do would be to false flag kill off a bunch of neo nazis, since nothing of value would be lost and you might just spark some right wing sympathy

Exposing your powerful level is an autistic thing to do

It probably woke some people up to how treasonous Labour is in this instance.

Killings by Muslims far outnumber those by white nationalists. They're also much more gruesome. Not to mention the countless sexual crimes they've committed.

>Does shooting some liberal/cuck politician ever even help our cause?
No.

>blaze of glory

Fuck that, why the fuck wouldn't you work hard and try and build an empire for your Family like Trump did. DO something positive for your nation and by that proxy your people.

Prepare, teach, and be patient. Make your changes voting and steering. Killing innocents is degenerate and stupid. NAP man. Non Aggression Principle.

i still smile whenver Jo Cox is mentioned. She got what was coming to her.

>So I'm asking, if you were an extremist planning to go out in a blaze of glory, is there anything you could even do that would help our cause?
You could see about joining some far-right militia, to be ready once the civil war hits. That's about it.

Same here. It's cathartic, but it really didn't help.

I love that story
>british guy with homemade pistol
I THOUGHT YOU BRITS BANNED GUNS!!!!
top kek

>Killing her just made her a martyr. It hurt us.
No it didn't

no one even remembers jo cox, faggot

its like she never even existed

>Does shooting some liberal/cuck politician ever even help our cause?
it didnt hurt it. you see with muslims and googles there is a threat of violence. while it was out of place and uncalled for it made people realize there could very well be violence if they pander to muslims and googles in the UK

this is mainly that the ruling class understood instead of burning down some building or raping random girls on the street they themselves might die for their own faggotry that they didnt rig the election

I felt sorry for Cox because nobody deserves to die like that, but all the gushing eulogies about what a wonderful human being she was annoyed me because she was just another political time server parachuted into a safe constituency seat as a reward for slavishly following the party line. I wouldn't call her a real politician, just another apparatchik.

The most annoying thing about her death was how the remainers abused it to the max in a desperate attempt to get last minute sympathy votes

No, shooting politicians is stupid and if you have honour, you don't lower yourself to their false flag shit.

The best thing you can do - if you're capable - is to become a politician yourself. Most right-wing parties suffer horrible results not because of their policies but because they're made up of retards because capable&successful people don't want to ruin their lives by going into the spotlight.

And don't alienate your dad with "full pro-nazi" views. I don't see a reason to go further than your dad. Calling for violence specifically will always leave you a fringe movement.