So what's the truth about the film industry? How does one make it to the top? Is it really run by certain people?

So what's the truth about the film industry? How does one make it to the top? Is it really run by certain people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to suck dick.
Or lick puss.
But mostly you have to suck dick.

circumcised dick

What if you're a guy...

Especially if you're a guy.

sometimes you take it in the ass

what do you want to know?
I can tell you if you look at the names on the assigned parking spaces at a studio it sounds like the guest list to a Bar Mitsvah, if that tells you anything.

Suck a lot of cock. Let's play a game - name me conservative, sucessful rightwing Holywood actor, who always was open about it.

John Wayne.

You have to molest children.

Wasn't that in times where majority of US was conservative by modern standarts?

That was many years ago, during a far different era. Jewish Cultural Marxist control of the media was not so entrenched back then.

But, name a successful gay actor... You have to be somewhere in the middle, I guess...

Are you a girl?
You should direct!

As Richard Linklater once said to me regarding film and film making; "Kid, I fuck your mom all day, and I'll fuck your little B-hole into a C-hole if you don't stop asking me about Slackers."

When did she got tits

Yes, and during a time when there weren't so many coincidences happening in the film industry.

I don't understand what that means... What was he telling you?

id fuck young kirsten so hard
SO HARD
when she was in spiderman she made me diamonds every time she was on scene which was totally awkward in the cinema

It's not super complicated.... The easiest way is to simply have connections. (even if you don't have talent , but if you have both then you can potentially have succes)...

No need to automatically be a jew. (however you're forced to pretend to be a liberal in this business).

Take Moon for ex...
youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q

great sci-fi film , talented director Duncan Jones is behind it. It actually was his very first film.
So the question is:
How ?...How did this guy convinced a top celebrity/actor to play in his film ? How did he convince Clint Mansell to even compose the music ? or convince the producers ? where did he get the money ? who greenlighted this ? What influence ? etc....

Well , it's not just talent....Duncan Jones happens to be David Bowie's son.

Or how about Jonah Hill....?
How did this "funny guy" fat fuck ended up being a top player in so little time ?...

Well again , talent is one thing , but here again...connections...

This guy's high school best friend was Jake Hoffman, (Dustin Hoffman's son.)....And the rest was history...

But there's nothing unique about it really. It's like every other business....

If your dad is a chef , chances are you'll follow his steps and be the owner of his restaurant...
Etc..

Now , as far as Jews are concerned...They tend to do that with each other...(they help each other) something that goyims miserably fail to do on average because unlike jews , they have zero sense of ethnic/racial/cultural belonging...
Too individualistic minded. That's why europeans have no ethno-states of their own and think it's more virtuous to become minority in their own country in the name of "human rights" and "tolerance".

People who are immuned to propaganda generally have a very strong identity. (i.e. muslims , jews , dindus , Japanese , Corsicans ,etc..)

That's why jews own hollywood and have abnormal influence in politics..(it's basically an ethnically conscious group with high IQ, deadly combo)

Wow, this is great. Thank you.

Also , sometimes taking risks pays...That's what all entrepreneurs do. Taking risks.

Chris Nolan or Peter Jackson come to mind...
Look how they both produced their first films...Even before they had any recognition in the film industry.
They had friends , all of them gave a bit of their money or worked for free...Helped each other on set. Happened to have trmendous talent...And then eventually had their big break.

This route is the most difficult one (obviously).

this connections are everything

the reason Jews are so successful is because of their tight knit communities who provide ample connections to everyone

>How does one make it to the top?

buttsecks

Maybe Clint Eastwood?

Pee in the butt.

Again very old actor from times where it was more of a norm. Arnold Schwarzenneger was very successful, but he didn't came out of the closet until he started his political career. So we have no one, huh?

Can't say I'm surprised.

>Jonah Hill
>and the rest
problem is, we're still waiting for "the rest"
which I doubt we will ever see.
>No need to automatically be a jew.
as if it were still 1975