OY VEY - LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL Cred Forums

>Oy vey donate to Israel goyim

While I have your attention, I'd encourage you to look into a type of Jewish subversion called "Replacement Theology"

>Remember the 6 gorillion

kek what the fuck

>Replacement Theology
>Jewish subversion
U wot m8? It says that jews are no longer God's chosen and should jump on christian bandwagon or go to hell. How is that a subversion?

Do Americans not know that Israel is a wealthy 1st world country?

Kek, my dad is Southern tier racist, but Christian and believe in >muh chosen people and would donate to these kikes.

I'd always read Yechiel Eckstein's letter in a Rabbi voice sprinkling in a few oy vey's, and silly goyims in just to piss my dad off.

I got one of those the other day. I kek'd while putting it through the shredder. It was like anuddah shoah.

No, the subversion is in using Christian passages to further their agendas and funding Bibles that use footnotes which support Jews as God's chosen people and that we should support Israel

They've also duped an entire generation of Christian conservatives into believing that we must stand with Israel, they're our greatest ally of course

YOU STOLE MY IDEA
I GOT ONE OF THOSE AND MEANT TO POST IT FOR A LONG WHILE
FUCK YOU

>p.s. plz send a gift of 17, 34, or even 51 dollars today,...
whats with these oddly specific amounts? Also how about those skypes use some of the 38 billion we sent for some of these supposedly destitute people living in a fucking 1st world country instead of stupid shit like putting mines around Christian holy sites.

No retard it's an attempt at getting evangelical Christians to pay shekels because they love Israel and the merchant isn't one to pass up on free money. It's not like Israel doesn't have the funding to provide for its retirees and geriatrics on its own dime

Oy vey don't be an anti semite, donate to Israel

>I'd encourage you to look into a type of Jewish subversion called "Replacement Theology"
Replacement theology is what they're trying to subvert in favor of Dual-Covenantism. Dual-covenantism states that the Jews don't need Jesus because they're G-d's chosen people.
This despite the fact that it's completely against the Bible and Jesus's teachings.

What? hahahahahahahahahah

No, Christianity quite blatantly describes the Jews as evil and Satanic. Replacement theology is to reverse that idea and place it with more "Israel-friendly" theology. You should watch Marching to Zion.

Even if you don't care about Christianity or religion, it's an important political battleground

I think people usually say shit like "god's chosen people" without really thinking about it, because it so clearly goes against Christ's teachings. With that said I'd much rather have the Jews in control of christian holy sites than groups like ISIS.

ahahahahahhahahahaha

there is something so hilarious to me about that sentence, how it's formulated as an option that you didn't even know you had before and now you're totally stoked about the possibility of feeding elderly jewish widows

>Christian holy sites

No such thing kike

have you ever seen the commercials for these shitbags? These used to run them on faux jews and trigger the fuck out of me.
See it's a "christian jewish fellowship,
but christians send their money and it goes to jews (Actually to the kike duping rapture bunnies out of their social security).

This is nothing, I've seen a couple of their late-night infomercials.
Oy fuckin Vey...

Did it come with a return envelope? If so, use it to send them a Pepe.

I'm surprised Cred Forums isn't all over this

>I'm surprised Cred Forums isn't all over this
Dude, how does this surprise you? Anyone who grew up in a Christian Zionist household knows about this pozed bullshit already. It's the very tip of the iceberg, good for a laugh, but also tiring. Just listen to Glenn Beck's show for 30 minutes and you get the auditory version of this junkmail spam. Nothing new.

Talk to me about the Sampson Option, the Lolohoax, the Haavara Plan, or the role the Warburgs played in the two world wars.

I don't have time to get hyped about some fucking rabbi and his mail-order scam targeting redneck idiots who deserve to get robbed if they buy into this shit.