Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> look Mehmet, I posted it again

>What if we unite
You'll reawaken the beast, you don't want to do that

piss off cunt.
try new zealand instead, they are more tolerant of fucking barnyard animals.

Go suck jewish dicks you muslim whore.

Islam started it you fuck.

Start shit get hit.

Don't you have a goat to fuck, Mohammed?

>

>What if we unite ?

Global war on Islam and destruction of it.

>Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic
You need to make the bait more subtle. Don't drop the -phobic line until later. Sage.

>all these (You)s
>implying it was everyday citizens of western countries that caused the middle eastern bloc to collapse and not the governments
>implying allahu-ackbarring said innocent civilians is any form of justice

Get BTFO!

All of this is factual correct but Cred Forums has no response

They don't want to admit that their governments are responsible for what is currently happening the ME and what will happen in their countries

metaphorical Devastator flag fish doesn't have any teeth

if you reply below this post you're a fucking retard

>Muslim in Australia
Of course you're angry, the aussies are up there with the americans when it comes to shitting their pants over bombs.

We did all this to you because we can. I'm glad we did because honestly the headlines about dead mudslime children make me happy.

Throw all the terror attacks at us that you want, they're a drop in the ocean. I personally welcome Islamic terror because it redpills normies. Then, one day the west will get sick and tired of your shit. The far right will get in and you'll have a special spot reserved just for you at the back of the gas chamber.

I bet you live in Western Sydney

>Islam
>uniting

And also it's funny that you complain that the west both intervenes too much and doesn't intervene enough.

If we had just left you guys to your own devices and operated the oil fields ourselves rather than buying it from you then you'd literally be Africa 0.5.

>the west started islamic religious war 1,400 years ago
wew

We need to nuke Sydney

That's cute Achmed. Just remember, we both hate the kikes. You stay and play in your sandbox and we'll all get along just fine.

If it weren't for the oil, you people would be completely irrelevant.
Also, remember that you faggots started this with your constant jihads.

how can someone enslave Palestinians, if they aren't real? like nigga just walk away to Jordan

You can't smush together a bunch of fish to make a bigger fish you fucking retard

Literally the most retarded analogy possible

To have unity you must bow to the superior Arab "NOT NEGROES" race.
Deal with it

If you would just get the fuck out of our countries we wouldn't have to be enemies you fucking sub-human leech.

>What if we unite?

Then they'll be no casualties when we drop the nukes and turn your medieval shithole of a civilization into glass.

fuck off isis cunt

He's right you know.

While I will not deny the sheep comment, I implore you to refrain from taking this mans advice. I believe the words "Fuck off, we're full" come into play here

>what if we unite

yeah after you sort out your wahabbi/sunni/shia shit sure

literally already booked a flight to christchurch (should be renamed desu)

Fuck off, we're full

You cant unite.
Politics and the islamic world in general is tribal and always will be.

Just like africa, except the tribes are larger and are along religious lines.

This is why the middle east and the islamic world will never achieve anything or contribute anything to the rest of the planet now.

Modern achievements require teamwork, co-operation, stability over a long period, materials and machinery from all over the world.

These countries can't do any of those things, they are too busy fighting eachother, they have no resources apart from oil, they dont even give half their population the ability to work to their fullest capacity, and finally their education systems turn out people who can memorise religious texts but are otherwise as dumb as rocks.

Its a shame really, because 800-2000 years ago the islamic world actually made a contribution.

>complain about the west
>from a western nation

Fuck off to your people's countries

Fuck of you filthy goat fucker, when it goes down everyone will turn on you.

Id rather fight for the kikes than suffer your peado cult on this earth.

You are a pig and marked for death any day legal infrastructure collapses in your host country.

>Responding to pasta
>from an Australian

Remove yourself from the gene pool

it was you who created islam

>You are the cause of all of this.
And ultimately Ahmed, we will be the end of it. Can you feel it? Can you feel the tide turning? Because I can.

Whites are getting real tired of your shit and it wont be much longer until Mecca is turned to glass. I just hope I live to see it.

Fuck off, goatfucker.

>Islamophobic

No such thing as islamophobia. A phobia is an irrational fear of something harmless.

>Aussie using a shitty pasta
The end times are near.

Whoever made this image doesn't know much about the countries portrayed in it or the people who are from them.
Also
>saudi arabia conveniently missing
>qatar conveniently missing
>bahrain conveniently missing
>unite arab emirates conveniently missing
I wonder who could be behind this psyop.

>What if we unite ?
Implying you can stop killing each other over nothing.

Delete this.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>What if muslims unite?

What if the Axis won WW2 and we're all in hibernation and this is all just a simulation in our minds on the way to Tau Ceti to educate us on the danger of privilege checking?

For those who don't know this is extreme weak B8

you're fired.

It was you that adopted the dumbest ideology in history
i just cant take anything you say seriously when you have an imaginary friend that you believe split the moon in half

The last time a foreign non western nation pissed off the Allies, like REALLY pissed them off, they developed an entirely new field of science and proceeded to drop the largest bomb in history on populated cities not once but twice for good measure.

On 9/11, when an attack struck the West from a foreign non western nation, the ensuing casualties were less than 10% of the casualties from the bombs dropped yet over 1.5 million were wiped out in retaliation.

I can't even imagine what would happen now that you only need a drone to wipe out an entire country's population

Islam will die, you wanted a fight. Here it is, what are you waiting for Mohamheadian cunt?

Religion asshole... Religion is so deep inside your fucking anus, that you don't realize how the real fucking problem, is idiotic people beliving in religion...

Nice pasta

These
You can't even unite if your lives depended on it. You pick each other apart on the pettiest things. No one is a real muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

>Muslim here
>The terrorists did nothing wrong and you were right about us, we all do sympathize more with the people blowing women and children up than the women and children, who deserved it in our eyes

I appreciate your honesty, now, you have to go back.

Actually it's a forced meme for a false flag psyop, they're going to nuke mecca and try to use that to "get the muslim world to unite" (which anyone who knows anything about the muslim world knows is a pipedream) and then activate their cells planted in the west and hope for the best that this finally activates the westerner's deus volt programming so that they'll genocide all the muslims to make way for israel's greater israel expansion plan which our resident mossadi claims Trump is supposedly fully on board with.

Yes. It was all the West, goyim. Not that muzzies are fundamentally terrible people who can't keep a functional society to save themselves

>muzzies being able to unite

The USA administration created this mess you dumb fuck.
Not the "West".
Now remove your self from our premises.

Truth.

It's ok Germany. Do what you are best at. I will not hate you for it. I promise.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
actually it was muslims. you tried to kill the jews but failed.... multiple times. because muslims are the worst war fighters in the entire history of man

>This pasta is more stale than Hillarys tit milk

>People still give it huge amounts of response

How fucking dense and/or new can people be

Daily reminder that the islamic 'golden age' consisted of them sacking persia and plundering their wealth, resources and knowledge and calling it their own.

Muslim nations can never unite.

Even the artist who drew that propaganda couldn't bring himself to draw the Islamic nations truely working as single entity - see how they are still seperate, individual little fish? Your various sects will never trust eachother enough to give any more than the illusion of cooperation, and you know it. Your artist knows it, everyone knows it.

>70 posts
>50% of which are identical in message to yours
>still posts the same faggot shit about bitching about people replying to a thread
>A FUCKING LEAF

You dune coons have been at war with the US since the first years of our country's existence, and we traded with Europe. Look up how the US Marines started. After you sand niggers enslaved our traders and raided our trade ships 200+ years ago, I'd say we're even for building oil rigs on your holy land.

Religion of piece strikes again

Reconquista! Fuck Islam!

>our governments created this
What?

Our governments time traveled back 3000 years?

I was not made aware of any such advancements

also. Hi mayor of Calgary! What you doing up shitposting so late?

Lol the west invented Shia and Sunni sectarian violence, Fuck off paki scum you guys started killing each other the moment your pedo scum boyfriend died.

>I see this on page 1
>don't bother reading all the posts
>typical burger with his forced "LE FUGGING LEABF :DDDDDDD" meme

SHART
IN
MART

KING NIGGER

MADAME PRESIDENT

However knowing the exact number of posts "like mine" implies you have been in this thread since the beginning

A BUNCH OF FUCKING STARS

And he was killed by his very own favorite 9 year old bride in fact. I guess pedophilia really is a slippery slope straight to hell.
>Really makes you think.

Considering how nationalistic ideals and "populist" parties are gaining ground. They are all ready awaken from their slumber.

Nice pasta.

If you sand niggers are not responsible for your shitty religious nuts practicing it's Jihad, then we are even less responsible for our corrupt and evil governments

habbenin when

>We are the ass of the fish
WELL FUCK YOU TOO

The debnts, yohgurt. Pay them.

GET OUT OF AUSTRALIA REEE!

It was never the jews who promoted degeneracy, it was always gay goat raper

>muslim
>straya
Good bantz, we all know straya doesnt allow muslims. If not, remove kebab, didn't read shit sandnigger, there is only one kind of muslim and it must be removed for the west to live/thrive.

This.

Top banter, Aussie.

Crusades when?

>Muslims with christian; a problem
>Muslims with jews; a problem
>Muslims with hindus; a problem
>Muslims with buddhists; a problem
>Muslims with atheists; a problem
>Muslims with muslims; Warzone

It is you who will die.