>Intelligent

Trump:
>Liar
>Arrogant
>Bully
>Rude
>Stupid
>Unqualified

Armed with these facts, why would ANYONE vote for the colossal idiot known as Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkBrKDtvWIY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep, that's exactly right. So excited to vote for Hillary in November!!

EAT A DICK KIKE (((FINKLESTEIN)))

GO BACK TO SHITPOSTING ON R/POLITICS ON PLEBBIT YOU FAGGOT YOU SEEM TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL THERE.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE TO A NON-POLITICIAN YOU FAGGOT? YOU LITERALLY HAVE THE WORST CANDIDATE IN HISTORY RUNNING (CLINTON).

Do you have any arguments to make or are you only capable of thinking in memes?

ALSO

youtube.com/watch?v=SkBrKDtvWIY

Hillary " hide the bodies at the distillery" clinton

there is something just so weird about this dude's face, he's like a cartoon in human form

Do you know where you are

Kill yourself faggot.

Australia I fucking love you and your low ass bait and shitposts. You and Canada just make this board a shittier place and its kinda funny. Keep in baiting.

>Trustworthy
>Intelligent

>Pointing out facts is bait

Idiot

Yep, I can't help it if you are too dumb to see it.

>Hillary

>>Hard-working
>>Change-maker
>>Trustworthy
>>Intelligent

Hillary:
>Qualified: as was Obama, and Bush, and Bill Clinton, and every other politician who has fucked everything up. I, and most other Americans, are desperate for someone who's not an entrenched part of a corrupt system.
>Experienced: See above.
>Hard-working: Fair enough I suppose, I certainly don't think she's lazy, but considering the awful things she does, I'd prefer she be lazy.
>Change-maker
>Trustworthy: lel, even you don't actually think that. The DNC got caught rigging the primary on multiple occasions, Hillary hasn't said a peep about that. I'd still like her if, at the convention, she said, "My party has acted fraudulently, and I will see to it there is a full investigation and those responsible are held to account." That would have been enough, instead she took DWS, one of those involved in the rigging, and made her campaign manager. Hillary is the only politician who can "out corrupt" Bush.
>Intelligent: Dangerously so.

Trump:
>Liar: Undoubtedly, but in my estimation he lies far less than the average politician, only what is required to play the game.
>Arrogant: No one humble thinks they deserve to rule a whole country.
>Bully: Another accurate criticism, but it comes with the territory of politics. If you want someone who's not a bully, vote for Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders or gary Johnson.
>Rude: One of the things I like about him. Most politicans will say they love you, and stab you in the back. Trump will call you a fuckface and then do nothing to you.
>Stupid: Neocons and Neolibs underestimate him at every turn, and you are no exception.
>Unqualified: Yes! His best quality. He's not qualified to oppress people, he's not qualified to rig elections, he's not qualified to start wars for profit, he's not qualified to trample on your rights.

>liar
are you forgetting the emails?

>arrogant
>bully
>rude
so?

>stupid
it is a well known fact that he is a master at 4D chess?

>unqualified
how? you have no arguments left

Its like it just comes naturally to you. Did killing all the abos really guilt trip you that bad?

Fuck both of them they're really just a bunch of bullshit artists to begin with

quit trying to take our country back

>are you forgetting the emails?
What emails? The FBI have cleared her of any wrongdoing.

>so?
We need a president who is actually mature and doesn't behave like a 2 year old when his mom tells him he can't have candy.

>it is a well known fact that he is a master at 4D chess?
Good meme, I guess that explains why he is so behind in the polls.

>how? you have no arguments left
What policymaking experience does he have?

>trustworthy

Notice how he skipped yours user?

Australians should all die and let the abos eat children again. That shit was sick as fuck.

They aren't facts though. Just nonsense you've spouted. Either way you lose with them. But with trump he can be stalled because everyone will try to stop whatever he tries to achieve so you can stall him in preparation for the coup the country needs.

With hillary you have no time and she'll fuck the people into the dirt then slit their throats.

Glad I'm not an american dildo.

Stop Australia. We are in charge of the Trump bashing. Stick to posting black dicks.

Any Libtards that want a strong woman with good values, and political policies in Office but don't want to vote for Crooked Hillary, may I Suggest Jill Stein, she is the woman you guys should be with.

Paid for by TrumpPence 2016 Super Pac

Demons are so weird looking. I mean really fucking weird.

Aussies are trying their hardest to become more hated than canadians

Hillary:
>Shared TS//NF with non cleared persons
I hope she shares a cell with ed snowden.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

What qualifies you to choose the right one for the job?

>Hillary Clinton honest.

can you even type this with a straight face?

Whats next, you're going to tell me how Bill is an upstanding and loving husband and father, showing Hillarys pure family values.

Here's your (you), Aussie funposter

>The FBI have cleared her of any wrongdoing.
We both know that is a load of shit
>We need a president who is actually mature and doesn't behave like a 2 year old when his mom tells him he can't have candy.
Hillary is literally waging a war against a cartoon frog.
>the polls
lmao
>What policymaking experience does he have?
>he thinks experience helps with good policy making
Clinton and Obama have been doing this for a while and they keep fucking up. Experience doesn't count for much when you haven't got the countries best interest at heart.