Just a reminder that Australia is the best country in the world

Just a reminder that Australia is the best country in the world.

Everyone wants to live here and we will never let you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/manus-island-refugees-condemn-malcolm-turnbulls-promotion-of-australias-asylum-policy
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/australian-bureau-of-statistics-to-discriminate-against-hiring-men/news-story/77143fa1b5fa1967a29a86a83b9fb742
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get ready for the shitposting union

No one wants to come live in the desert with a bunch of prison abo rape baby retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Go huff some petrol.

>this is what australians tell themselves to convince themselves they dont live in a godforsaken shithole

Very true. I live in the oxymoronically named U.S., one of the most corrupt and illegitimate governments in the world, and it's only getting worse, with our two government authorized presidential choices being an election rigger, and Trump. These problems are prevented by representative democracy, which only you and NZ have. (Other countries, note that without instant-runoff voting, you cannot actually be a representative democracy.) Your cities have some of the highest standards of living in the world. I really wish you'd conquer other countries and bring them legitimate government. I for one would welcome you as a liberator.

I'm from australia and i can confirm op is huge faggot

What are those wingly dingly thingies for

What that achmed? I couldn't hear you over the screaming goat.

shut the fuck up, we dont want people knowing how good it is here or they will try to come over

>german cucking himself for another country

seems about right

Someone make an auspol thread

they keep the flies off ya face cunt

>Australia
>Live in a place with similar climate with poisonous creatures (Arizona, US).

Basically worthless. We don't have the snakes that chase you but that's cool. I'm not too worried about it.

That's a dope track desu senpai

they stop the million flies getting in your face

As a actual ausfag we're just as bad if not worse.

our economy is fucked

we produce NOTHING
we're owned by Asian money
Literally the only thing that is worth jack shit here is land and its artificially scarse so that bubbles going to pop (its popping already)

>muh livability
Yeah you go live in a average aussie house and tell me how good it is

>shit insulation
>cheapass fibro asbestos laden crap
>rent $300+ p/w
>Usually no aircon or fans
Oh you want to buy a place?

that will be 500k for a shitbox or 2million for the average house

wine corks attached to hat to keep the flies away

Literally our little prison state in the middle of fucking nowhere.

>no aircon or fans

where the fuck do you live cunt, and if you say NT ur a dirty abo and dont deserve basic human amenities

anti-gravity anchors to keep you from falling into the sun

Gas the gooks
Race war now

Alot of QLD and NSW buildings and apartments are like this.

Or they are concrete/brick and absolutely horrible all throughout the year

Thank fuck i live in a cozy wooden cabin in the middle of nowhere

I'm in NZ for a few weeks, but basically fuck off were full to all the leafs.

>shit insulation
>tfw it gets to 35C inside during the day and 5C at night
>fibro asbestos
and the shit fucking leaks water so you get massive mildew problems
>no fans
does it matter if the ambient temperature is the same as outside?

every house, new and old, ive lived in in QLD has had aircon and fans...

When you have dysentery out bush you cannot afford to lose water, hence the dangleplugs

Australian engineering at its finest.

this. sitting in Townsville at the moment, 8:30pm with a comfy 30 degrees sitting under my ceiling fan. It's not hot enough to turn on the aircon yet.

>shit insulation
>cheapass fibro asbestos laden crap
>rent $300+ p/w
>Usually no aircon or fans
>Oh you want to buy a place?
>that will be 500k for a shitbox or 2million for the average house
Stop living in Sydney or Melbourne, problem solved.

>australia
>40°C on a daily basis all year
>"""""""white""""" country

Those are the only two cities really though right? Brisbane perhaps? Rural seems fine but I doubt you guys infrastructure for internet that's any good outside a select few areas as Telstra was shit even back in the IRC days circa 90's.

Australia isn't the best. Poland is the best.

You attach one to your hat for every Abo you killed you daft cunt.

It's so uninspiring, though

What is Australia trying to do? What's the endgame? American is all like "FUCK EVERYONE IT'S AMERICA TIME GET OUT THE WAY WE'RE THE BEST IN THE WORLD" while Australia is doing what? Trying to figure out how to pay for all the people on pensions?

fucking tune

You're going to need a bigger cork.

THICC

>Australia
L TO THE U TO THE L

Soon Poland...

Stop the boats.

Would be a start

we already did

aw man, that was funny

Polland no #1

Brisbane, Perth and Adelade. And to a lesser extent, Canberra but there's nothing there really.

every engineering job i come across has this shit attached to it

it literally translates to "we are not currently meeting our diversity quotas so if you're a white male please fuck off"

i dont see how someone from the city could possibly be worse off than me just because of their gender or skin colour

It is completely meaningless user just ignore it

How the internet situation there?

Good to Alright if you live in the city. Just above Alright to Bad, depending on the suburb. Bad if rural.

High pitched Abo alert danglers so that they know a white man is in their vicinity. Kind of like dog whistle, only for Abos.

It's meant to make them scatter, but they have grown immune and take it as a sign of free gib me dats and cigarettes incoming.

based bull
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/manus-island-refugees-condemn-malcolm-turnbulls-promotion-of-australias-asylum-policy

Can someone explain to me why Canberra is such a shithole?

Why is it full of bogans and drug addicts?

> Mother visits me in Canberra
> Ask work about where to take her
> "Don't go there, that's where tradies go to have fights"
> "Don't go there, that's there the junkies live"
> Mother's overall impression of Canberra is that it's like someone took the extreme outer suburbs of Adelaide and turned it into an entire city

It's supposed to be the heart of government yet it's populated almost entirely by degenerates. What are they even doing here? Go parasitically feed off a nice city if you're just going to sit around and get high off meth

tfw no trad polish gf to banter about protecting borders with :(

>Stinky gibs me dat sand niggers upset that Australia doesn't want them

Who would have thought?

Just a reminder that Czech Republic is the best country in the world.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

You're probably right, but anyway I'm redhead so I'd be dead from skin cancer in a few years there..

The feminists are winning here

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/australian-bureau-of-statistics-to-discriminate-against-hiring-men/news-story/77143fa1b5fa1967a29a86a83b9fb742

Oy

Mate, shit like that is just attached to job ads so niggers and bitches can't complain. The HR department will sort through their shit to find that white male.

>Everyone wants to live here and we will never let you.
that's funny

The ABS already discriminates against men. 65% of staff at the APS level are female.

They don't try to fix this, because only about 30% of staff at SES level are female.

The public service is fucking brutal when it comes to political correctness. They see themselves as a shining example of what the rest of the country should aspire to, so basically every bad aspect of PC culture is amplified. You should see staff tremble with fear when they get the "We are standing on Aboriginal ground" speech wrong at the start of a presentation

This saddens me

grill?

god bless the chief

Sis? Is that you?

>no guns
kys

To be fair we're not full-on nogunz, but I'll give you that one.

[spoiler]still a better country than americuck[/spoiler]

>not as many guns
FTFY

>literally a statist cluster fuck with a snake for a PM
>she'll be right mate

hahah you mother is talking shit and needs to take her meds.

Fucking Bullshit inland suburbs in every major city center are infested with shitskin muslims and asians

even tiny towns as well

lmao
noguns
nofuns
everything is illegal the country

I have family getting nbn out as far as Esk/Toogoolawah (rural qld), most of Ipswich has nbn, still a few blackspots.

Queensland is pretty gud... Except for having the most fucked economic climate imaginable.
All our mines closed, basically we rely on tourism for state income.

>All our mines closed, basically we rely on tourism for state income.
Sorry to hear that and I know that feel, SA here. I love Queensland, pretty much my go to holiday destination. Good thing your state, or at least your capital is a tourist hotspot.