youtube.com/watch?v=2TE_lMCbZlc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CRINGE

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

wtf i hate vr now

where's my paycheck

did he create all the pepe memes?

Palmer, if you're posting here right now, when the fuck is Oculus Touch coming out?

plz be my ai gf

somebody post that fat fuck with the black and white clothes

Wtf

>Have nothing on Trump
>attack some innocent tech millionaire

These people are so depraved. Only the day of the rope can stop them now.

they attacked his gf not him i think

I like the guy's enthusiasm for meme magic, but he needs to know that the dankest memes are progressed by emotion rather than paychecks

Does anyone actually believe this shit? I think it's just an attempt to discredit it us and try to get people to stop memeing for Trump because they feel like they're being used.

Bullshit would a Facebook employee ever want to meme support for Trump. It's just some asshole who recognises the threat of meme magic and thinks he can make us look bad if he calls us shills.

Nah they attacked him for funding some Reddit group (they don't say how much he gave, it probably wasn't much). They go on to link (with no evidence) basically every Trump supporter online to this group.

>Falsely accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of yourself

Straight from Saul.

they bullied his gf off twitter

That was just the usual Twitter leftists, though. The articles are about him funding some group on Reddit.

honestly i think russia is involved as well. if not on this board then on mainstream news comment forums

the english used is a little suspect as to the citizenship of the posters, but its all anti-hillary and pro-trump

>tfw no one paid me to shitpost my Trump maymays

nah some Gawker knockoff site sicced twitter leftists onto her

Oh, makes sense. Hardly any of this "outrage" we see nowadays is organic.

I'm starting to agree with everyone when they say we should remove you leaf.

>spends fortune
>$11k
Journalists deserve to have every single one of their platforms smashed into the ground, lose their jobs, and die lonely under a bridge.

We will always be better than you

I know it hurts

10K.

10K from a practical billionare and they call it a "fortune". Basically all he funded was a couple of anti-Hillary billboards.

Guy isn't even pro-Trump for fuck's sake. He's voting Libertarian.

>secret backers named Cred Forums

I blame the cold war for this shit

>guys wtf
I ain't gotten paid shit! Where's my money! And I'm a real nazi and nihilist.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TE_lMCbZlc

14:40
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT
FUCK HIS SHIT

I wonder if it's possible to get him to fund conservative media, like comics, videos or games. It's easy to do anonymous, via something like Patreon.