Russian here, with a message for you Russophobes people

Russian here, with a message for you Russophobes people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Russian holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Russians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Russia and Ukraine during their war.

It was you who gave Poroshenko lethal weapons.

It was you who caused the oligarchs to come into power in Ukraine.

It was you who created the neo-Nazis, Bandera, and Azov.

It was you who, gave power to Ukrainian nationalism and turned a blind eye to their funding of neo-Nazi extremism.

It was you who abused the ukrainian world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on MH17.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Ukraine and Chechnya because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused neo-Nazis to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Russians and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yeAuli1YNgo
youtu.be/L_1FmU8UaSY
webmshare.com/6wN4n
youtu.be/KV9lITxMyeo?t=36
youtu.be/FIdswLikrlc?t=404
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Information_Policy_(Ukraine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
youtube.com/watch?v=V1ON7NMHL5s
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GqFQbNn0ZBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mblyXc8ZFVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
eupedia.com/europe/maps_Y-DNA_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((The West)))

The West?

You mean the (((West))) or (((Bolsheviks))) or (((E.U))) America's Intervention in the Middle East is a Symptom of the Problem.

We can't join our HOMOGENOUS brothers before we do this
No one messes with nuclear states. Just remember - nuclear state can do with its citizens as it pleases and no one would blink. Tibet and Crimea are good examples. That being said.
>first of all - all immigrants that came to Russia since 1991 from Asia, Africa or Latin America are deported
>Kavkaz, Kalmykia, Buryatis are given independence - all people are expelled from New Russia. If they resist, you do Dudaev to them
>Free Tatarstan is given a corridor to Aksay in exchange for Kazan and Northwestern part. All Tatars are expelled from New Russia
>Yakuts are offered 1/5 of Saha or one time 10,000$ to move to Free Tatarstan where they can rejoin their brothers and sisters instead of being surronded by Russians
>in order to obtain Russian citizenship you have to be fully European and at least quarter ethnic Russian(Israel has similar law)
>all non-Europeans, but diplomats are banned from residing in Russia
>in order to become Russian citizen without having Russian blood, you have to be fully European and have exceptional skill to offer
>wast lands are used as natural reserves and national parks and preserved
>soviet commieblocks are removed, nice looking lovable buildings are created instead
>state investment in sport, army, medicine, science and education
>gun rights

Wtf I love Russia and hate the west now

> implying it's not Russia who started all the mess with communism

500g of bovine anus have been deposited to your account

>shat yourself
>destroyed your countries
>blames west

>Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents

I hate seeing retarded posts on Cred Forums that have my flag on them.

>not a word about filthy kikes behind today's conflicts
Good goy

No you did

russia is a country literally built on cuckolding

theres puting and then his rich people cucking everybody else and importing millions upon millions of churka every year. Russias islamization rate is the highest in the world so it will become a caliphate long before europe.

So shut the fuck up vatnik

>1930s
>blame jews in all that shit
>1947
>foundation of israel and muh 6 trillions

nice job, stupid goyim

Bolsheviks did nothing wrong, all that bourgs are shit

>russia is a country literally built on cuckolding

)))

>This Much denial

come back when you're Woke.

Don't worry m8
We know that. Many of us see Russia as a brother, and are sad that our government is again too stupid.

I know many people who want, if the Russian marches into Germany, to join the Russians against the Americans.

>ukraine
>ukrainian

no such things

Keep blaming the west as Putin fucks you in the ass faggot.

youtu.be/yeAuli1YNgo

youtu.be/L_1FmU8UaSY

dafug. Gay prostitutes

> Keep blaming the east as obama fucks you in the ass faggot.

we don't

Russia good boi. Dindu nuffin. Maybe if you hadn't fucked with your neighbors for centuries, then you wouldn't have haters on your entire western border.

>neo-nazzis ukraine
Top kek. Yeah, we are "eating" non-ukrainin childs here. Delicious.

Aaa нyyy чики бpики и в дaмки!!

>Russia created communism, not a German kike
>Russia funded Lenin and the Bolsheviks not the German kaiser
>Russia destroyed Europe and allowed the kikes to come in and buy everything up and turn the continent into the cucked state it is today, not the German fuhrer

Vynosi bych'eeee

Fuck you shitters I want pic rel to happen. Fucking western degenerates spreading their shitty lgbtbbq propaganda along with feministki. Die already you fucking cancer

>vrietiiiiiiiiiiiii
webmshare.com/6wN4n

S BOKU, S BOKU ZAHODI. OBHODI ETU SHELUPON'.

I've seen the original copypasta of a retarded mudslime goatfucker. It was not a post worthy of becoming copypasta.

Pretty weak

And it's you who keeps trying to take over Europe. Bugger off.

You know, you can find them anywhere, dont you?

ok buddy just don't expand your country, some people enjoy basic human rights.

Really makes you think

So? You can find any "ideologies" in every country. Maybe there is no "nazzis" in german? Kek.

In Russia you can find them only on November 4 in Moscow. They have no government support.

In Ukraine you can find them everyvhere everyday, and they kill civilians

>government support
You know the majority in government are jews, right?
>kill civilians
I am still alive and dont care. 90% of citizens dont care about anything. Go watch more TV.

>I am still alive
>still

Look closer
It's the same stormfag

What is this cuck thread..

Everyone trying to convince the other that they are not some evil nazis. Where do you even think you are?

The problem with Urine is not that they are Nazis. The problem is that they are a shitty parody of Nazis who openly serve Jews and Globalists, who fight to the benefit of the people who want Ukraine to join EUSSR, and most importantly, retards who kill their own blood brothers, the Russians, who are White people.

The problem with Ukraine is not nationalism, it's believing an identity engineered by communists and jews and turning their back on their roots and their brothers, which is the exact opposite of Nationalism.

But you told me, that there are a lot of killing.
I hate goverment (as anarchist), so i am his main enemy and i am alive. And you telling me about some "nazzi" crap. Give me a break. You cant determine wher is ukrainian or russian, idiot.

I know. So? I dont care about nazzis. I met only one nazzi for my 24 years of life.

How you can determine where is russian, ukrainian, belorussian? I cant, noone can, if they are not intentionaly telling you "NAZZIIII"

PACANI, YA MASLINU POYMAL

While i get your frustration and have not jumped on all the Russia hate bandwagon, i'll be probably on the receiving end when Topol, Grad or whatnot will rain on german Vaterland.

This would make me a bit sad. So i will grab my rifle and do my job, unless i die.

Truly nothing personal, Vassily.

POMYANEM ZHMURA

This

PROHODI, NE ZADERJIVAYSYA

It's shills, who drive anti-russia posts

Aren't we the ones always defending Putin and resenting our (((governments))) a la merkel and nato?

>It was you who

youtu.be/KV9lITxMyeo?t=36

IDI SVOEY DOROGOY, STALKER

Our 'so-called' leaders prostituted us to the West...destroying our culture...our intergrity...and our honor...

Anything else Makarov?

JIVI BUDEM - PERESECHEMSYA

>Russophobes

shut the fuck up kacap ill rek you

FUCKING STOP THIS, STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS UKRAINIAN SHITHOLE. WE HAVE FUCKING MIGRANT PROBLEMS IN OUT COUNTRY, WE GET MIGRANT-DEPENDENT.

>everyone who disagrees with russia's foreign policy = shill

Heh polyaki pidorashkes arrived

Here is the explanation: Putin is Russian, and Russians are Gentiles, and Gentiles are an evolutionary primitive hominid species. Gentiles have a median IQ of 100 or less, meaning that all Gentiles are mentally retarded, since 110 is the threshold for mental retardation, not 70.

Gentiles should already be extinct, similar to how Gentiles at one time made the Neanderthals extinct. Evolution must keep on marching upwards, and Ashkenazi are the new superior evolution of hominids.

L O S E R S
O
S
E
R
S

Ya tebya chpoknoo v popchinsky tonight

ITS NOT OVER YET WE'LL BOUNCE BACK

Nyet.

Sasi pisos

Oh no, not information that disagrees with me!
55 Savuskhina Streets seems not to be working.

Didn't Poland actually take over Moscow some time ago?
What's after that, Finland rekt you?
What next, Ukraine takes Volgograd?
China takes Siberia?

Poshol nahooy, yebok suka sobachiy deputat

Is this you?

iktf

1610 best day of my life

>west is guilty of everything

I hope u got insurance

You want war Ivan?

We invaded you once, we can do it again.

>tells everyone their identity engineered by communists and jews
>is a European Union member

Fucking tired of that shit thats going on, instead of solving problems in Russia they try to promote their views by saying 'this way they do it in Europe/USA, OMG you don't want expensive lectricity? look at Germany!!! and we are not bothered that with expensive goods and electricity they have bigger wages, also isis has nothing to do with islam and you are ucking fascists, did you know that your granddad fought germany for muslims to rule in moscow? but our muslims are better than western ones, look, they don't blow up stuff, they just take jyzya))00))'

fuck thisss

Sergey gibe stalker 2 pls
i buy cossack 3 i promise

What are you talking about, some Eurasian empire fantasy?
>let's stop the power hungry west by being insane power hungry east! that'll show em!

>Svoboda
youtu.be/FIdswLikrlc?t=404

>Nationalist = Neo-Nazi
Are you some kind of SJW in disguise?

No infrastructure, no flight zone (while american airforce is larger and has raptors operating, russia has a large number of modernized soviet and post-soviet AA systems). Nobody wants this war, you know.

Russians are degenerate scum, and so are all slavs speaking your cyrillic shit language.

You should all be segregated unto your own space of internet and leave the rest of the world unpolluted by your garbage language and shitty behaviour.

You are lower forms of human beings because you cheat all the time.
I miss the 90/early 2k where you could play on the internet without russian cheaters all the time.

TL:DR - All russians/slavs must hang.

Lal, nice bamboleylo

No idea. Still, the 'Ukrainian problem' is just a way to prevent someone to slice kebab in Moscow.

>We invaded you once
>All Allied forces were evacuated by 1920, apart from the Japanese who stayed until 1922.

The Japanese stayed in the Maritime Provinces of the Russian Far East until 1922 and in northern Sakhalin until 1925,[10] when the Red Army's military success forced Japan's withdrawal from Russia.

At least our situation isn't as bad as Canada's, unless 2ch.hk is down.
>We invaded you once, we can do it again.
What? When? I guess we didn't even notice. Sorry guys - large country, small population, cold winter.

They had power in Russia long, long before they had power in the west. Dumb fuck. They started in Russia.

what mess lad? everything is great

lmao

Slava Ukraine

Oh, now after such experiance I am fucking sure that no nation is unique. You are just a sample of small number of russian 'ultraparrots' that wants 'all amurecans to die'.

Russians are mostly "Oh Russia stronk, cyka blyat, love putin, fuck west, bad west" kinda people & need to be killed.

Go suck some baby penises and fuck off, Shylock.

Heroine slavo

Stop these fucking memes both sides of you white scum, you look fucking stupid.

>from pic related
>to becoming rapefugee
Ok, Abdul

>a big part of people who hate russians do so because they ruin online games dominated by underageb& faggots
really makes you think

+0.00000000002$

>says a cockhole rapefugee in bongistan

Please describe how much rectal discomfort you are experiencing right now.

Hello from Moscow-abad to European Chalifate. We are in the same swamp mate, and your german partner too.

Russians would be great if most of them weren't breed around gulag mentality and exists only for being used by Jews and or get rounded up and killed when their population gets to high.

And also they consider themselves a different species when they are white Caucasians for some reason. Fully red army propagandized since birth i guess, don't blame them.

>The West created this mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Are you all part of the same 55 Savuskhina Street office in St Petersburg? You have mass reply tools clearly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Information_Policy_(Ukraine)
Is your shilling ministry so poor that it can only afford one VPN and a couple of stale bad memes?

not all of us buy into the new red scare.

Makes me sad. :(

>"Life is obviously very much different because Soviet union is state capitalist economically, it's state capitalism, where an individual has absolutely no rights, no value, his life is nothing, it's just like an insect. He's disposable. Where by in United state even the worst criminal is treated as a human being, he has a fair trial..."

This is what I mean, and so many Russians love communism, it's so mind boggling.

Once again I want to remind you that basically you all are just a white trash and China is ideologically superior to your schisslamic shitholes.

"Life is obviously very much different because Soviet union is state capitalist economically, it's state capitalism, where an individual has absolutely no rights, no value, his life is nothing, it's just like an insect. He's disposable. Where by in United state even the worst criminal is treated as a human being, he has a fair trial..."

- Yuri Bezmenov

>when your population has been destroyed by one shit ideology or another for the past 200 years so all you can do is drink

Is Moldova the poorest country because of Transdniestria taking a large part of the industry?

>i have no argument so i just use .gif images

You don't even have a state department for trolling, just one tiny office, lmao
Pick up the pace like the PRC has with your cyber-propaganda?

It was you who choose communism and fucked yourself completely for an entire century. Not the west.

You are to blame for your own misery.

You are to blame for all your failed plans.

You are to blame for the fact that your entire nation is run by the mafia.

Same shit with China and Mao, it's so funny how like some Chinks actually defend Red government & and really high amount of Russians do as well. Just love being worthless.

What the fuck is that? Russia's latest deadliest weapon designer, Blender 2005?

>being this assblasted

>nobody ever said this.jpg

>Russia blames it all on everyone else
Lel go kill yourself by overdosing on krokodil, faggot.

No one likes Russia for a bloody good reason.

How about cancelling visa-free regime for churkas first?

>memeing
>using your filename to be a smartass

you sure showed everyone.

Sup newfags

It's the tatar genes.

And what's the reason?

We can talk about advantages and disadvantages of 'developed' rights institute. Still I dont like the Soviet system absolutely.

From Soviet to US system it's like from one extreme to another. While the Soviet Union was culturally "right", the West became culturally "left". OMG leftist agents and Ronnie was actually an islamophile (every joke has part of truth).

So now we have the truth being less important than someones feelings.

Nazi Russians have worth

Communist Russians must be sterilized.

how can we have better relations with russia? romanian bro here
also pls gib back basarebia

>Is Moldova the poorest country because of Transdniestria taking a large part of the industry?

Most of the moldovans I know are prostitutes.

>Communist Russians
asking for gibs doesn't make one a gomunist
neither does LARPing make one a nazi

Speaking of slav countries, what's worth traveling to without too many krokodil junkies? I want to visit Transylvania.

Yea, sorry for you m8
American capitalism is truly horrifying, all these people killed by your own government, replacement of white race, jewish bankers owning everything.
Wish you revolution, its your only chance.

I mean as in what ideology you stride towards.
Communism is against your own interest as a human being, unless you're top 0.1% elite and want to have an army of mindless slaves who do your every bidding or get killed.

I have the impression that a lot of Chinese people and Russians actually support that ideology despite being average citizens in terms of status.

no junkyes in Romania, I recommand Sibiu and Brasov

It's just 90 days for the convenience of seasonal workers and ethnic Russians living there.

>He doesn't suck russian cock so he's a newfag
Kys

Because Russia has a history of meddling in other country's politics in a detrimental way.

We, for example, have no fucking reason to trust you because of:
You taking Bessarabia in 1812, then doing your best to settle it with russian subhumans
You taking what we had regained of it back to you in 1878 as "recompensation" for your help in us getting independence - because it's not enough that you beat your greatest enemy back and set up buffer states, your greedy, dirty hands needed MORE OF MUH CLAY.
You ultimatuming us out of Bessarabia AGAIN in 1940, because MUH RIGHTFUL CLAY - apparently owning it for 106 years is enough to make it YOUR rightful clay.
You installing communism in our country by force.
And finally, continuing to interfere in Moldavia.

And that's just OUR reasons to hate you. There isn't a single good thing about Russia for us that didn't come with bad, and there's bad that comes by itself.

And I KNOW you will go "but MUHRICA IS BAD TOO". And you know what? Yes, America has done some shit that is detrimental to us too - including actually negotiating with you fucks after WW2. But you know what? At least the USA gives us more benefits than detriments, and doesn't redraw our borders for fucking fun.

Romanian carpathians area has beatifull landscapes.

To be honest their revolution is our only chance as well.

Fucking kek, I was talking about you Vasiliy

Oh, so you was talking about yourself when you said that "nobody likes Russia"
Its okay, you can hate us, we only care about countries that matter in global politics.

I'm just saying, if you hold your life in so low esteem you think of yourself as disposable mindless slaves, why should other people think any higher of you?

>and doesn't redraw our borders for fucking fun.
oh, there will be no redrawing once these borders are gone for good
but whatever floats your goat famalam

you see that's why no one from the east likes you.we are shit countries, all of us, together we could become a strong economic union circumventing the petrodollar and foreigner megacorporations paying us in scraps ( that's why we are poor eurotrash-exploitation) but you have to be like MUH RUSSIA STRONG VASILY BRING ME VODKA, we are all slavs anyway even romanians

wrong reply nordic bro.
your answer to me has nothing to do with the subject(what can you visit..)
Also I never met you in my life so you can't tell nothing about my self esteem or my personality.

But it looks like you are talking about capitalism, i mean, its the most vile economic system that started both world wars, its been fucking with your country since its creation.

I didn't mean you unless you're a full blown commie

>doesn't redraw our borders for fucking fun
Have you not been following the modern trends? "National borders are the obstacle", so by siding with them you're effectively dooming yourself to being absorbed into a mongrel borderless NWO and disappearing as a country.

>all of us are shit countries
>but if we combine all our shit we can get a golden goose

Kek

Yep, absolutely agree. Also a Jewish invention.

>in 1940
but it is USSR (ukrainians), not Russia (russians)

I hear at the point of AI taking over most human Jobs, the capitalist system will collapse by itself though

>its the most vile economic system that started both world wars

Don't be a fucking idiot, the major issue with capitalism, is state sponsered usury. But considering nearly every country on earth is now partaking in usury regardless of what economic system they practice. End usury and we will begin to solve our problems.

quick example to show you why i came to despise the west ( erasmus student here)
italian engineer - 2500 euros
romanian engineer worcking for the same company and better trained , italian college is a fucking joke - 700 euros

WHY?FUCKING WHY? WE ARE BETTER TRAINED AND SMARTER -----but we are not propped by the international jewish banking system so really makes you wonder

Italy is mostly Mediterranean I'm pretty sure.

Sure thing.
Whenever russanon creates thread about uniting slavic countries, there is always mad romanians\polacks\hohols\serbs\lithuanians that starting to: REEEEE! communism is at it again! Fuck you Russia! We are Europe now!

As opposed to Russia who doesn't want the slavic nations under their flag right ?

i'm erasmus

But you are.

Only countries that aren't is North Korea, Iran & Cuba.

I don't understand this "Us vs them" "West vs East" mentality you guys have. We are all in the same boat.

I gave you an example. I explicitely gave you an example. I told you the general motive - Because Russia has a history of meddling in other country's politics in a detrimental way - at the beginning of my post.

KYS

Unlike glorious removal of borders done by Russia kamrad!!!!1
Plus, the greater threat isn't the USA - they have no interest in annexing us, thankfully. It's the Merkel Empire - but I doubt russians ever try understanding european politics besides "XDD I annex you :DDD"

See my reply to the other post above.

>deflecting so hard
It's Russia. The USSR was Russia-dominated. Most officials were russians. Molotov - who designed the treaty along with Ribbentrop - was russian. The only non-russian in the equation is Stalin.

But of course the eternal russian will deflect onto the fucking ukrainians of all things.

>capitalism
>state matters
Kek.

>actually negotiating with you fucks after WW2.

dude russia won WW2 for the world. Europe would be a nazi nation had russia not stepped in.

EU is in the same boat as US and have pretty much the same policies if you haven't noticed.

We do, but in general we would be more tolerant to your culture than americanization and globalism. There are still 180+ nationalities with their distinct cultures living in Russia for a reason.

> erasmus
So gypsies now say they are "exchange students" when they go to steal from the west

Now i'm home. Oh, that dear clucking about rusophobia.

Thank God, it was so terrible.

i was talking of more like an economic union, an alliance of countries that coordinate on the global scale. our borders remain the same and no territorial union .

i'm really serious about this, if we circumvent the petrodollar and bring the western tehnology and make our own stuff here we will be able to afford and not pay sheckleberg one month salary for a phone. just something i thought of. it's all relative, the west is paying us shit, the standards of living are not raising fast enough

sa-mi bag pula in toata mata

>It was you who, gave power to Ukrainian nationalism and turned a blind eye to their funding of neo-Nazi extremism.
>Cred Forums
LOOOOOL

Anyway, fuck you. You still have your anal slave Belarus, leave us alone, vodkanigger.

>libshit btfo himself

Why do you worry about migrants Ivan? Aren't we more important?

>EU is in the same boat as US and have pretty much the same policies if you haven't noticed.
Confirming that you give exactly 0 fucks about european politics.

Yes, the EU and the USA have similar policies. This does not make their policies equal, and does not make them equal in the eyes of Romania, and does not make them the same entity. The EU is trying to mimic the USA; in this way, it wants to annex everything to form an "United States of Europe".

The USA has no interest in such a thing happening. In fact, I would argue it's contrary to american interests - it stands against their hegemony.

I don't like american hegemony, but I prefer it over the german or russian boot.

> norway having a opinion

Just shut up and nuke America already. I'm waiting, damn you.

>implying that nearly every government on earth is borrowing money that doesn't exist
>Russian
>understand economics

B-but Capitalism made WWII

>lib

Keep laughing

daca tu ai impresia ca la europeni le pasa de tine sau macar o sa te plateasca corect pentru munca care o faci esti un bou. daca s-ar coordona europa de est si nu i-am mai pupa pe vestici in cur am trai mult mai bine.
astia nici nu stiu care e capitala romaniei in pula mea

Forgot the *not in my first meme text

>there is always mad romanians\polacks\hohols\serbs\lithuanians
>hates people he thinks are the same group of people as him

Hai gata cu cacatpostarea. Televizoarele nu se fura singure.

We are trying to create purely economic union, when we invited hohols there, Jewish globalists organized a coup there and now Ukraine is at permanent civil war, and they were an independent nation at our borders.
Imagine what will happen if we'll try to invite Romania or Poland.

wtf dude our winters are cold enough with out them being nuclear

Is that you, Beletskyi-loving russian nat soc?

lol there is a muslim version of this pasta

>economic union
>with Russia
I'll take "things that fuck us over" for 300

Nope. Bust still supporters of Ichkeria and other schisslam shitholes must get a forced right of euthanasia.

Nu am nici-o iluzie. Tie ti se pare ca am astfel de iluzie? Citeste-mi replyurile mai bine. Tot i-aș prefera oricum față de bydlo ruși.

Cât despre plătit corect pentru muncă... de-asta trebuie să te plătești singur, printr-o firmă proprie de preferință. Dacă ai posibilitatea, desigur.

You already did.

So you're blaming your historical military and political ineptitude on Russia?

i was seriously pondering going into politics and push eventualy for more estern european coordonation, if we keep staying in the eu they will destroy us with degenaracy just like they are doing to the west

Look. I'm not saying the plan is without its flaws, but let's face it...You were always pretty much fucked being the meat in the Russia/America gangbang sandwich anyway.

As soon as the America's out of the way, we'll send lots of heaters to Canada. Lots, and lots of heaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1ON7NMHL5s

In the near future Norway is going to be insanely rich, we already have highest CPP in Europe

CPP= Child...Pornography Production?

See, a step ahead of you

The goyim know, shut it down

West isn't russiaphobe, it's just our media.
They do NOT represent REAL Australians, and I speak for the rest of the west when I say they do not represent ANY of us except FILTHY COMMUNIST LIBERALS.

As long as you want to protect your children and loved ones as much as we do, we can live in harmony no matter what you do, so when you hear our "leaders" reprimanding you for somethning you did to protect yourself, or the media asking you why you are "killing people" when you are saving lives, just remember if the police didn't protect them they would be hanging from trees.

We apologize for all the trouble they have caused and we will deal with them when we get strong enough.

If you come to Australia, look for the Southern Cross, people who fly that flag are loyal to proper values and principles, same as the confederate flag in the US.

Not an argument. Still killed your Bolshevik niggers.

Don't they teach Russian history in Russia anymore?

Stop posting the cursed Soviet heritage that you're trying to get rid of.

Russians are not civilians.

nu ma intelege gresit, nu sunt de acord cu ce se intampla in momentul de fata in politica rusa, Putin e un neo-con la fel ca si Bush.
dar pe viitor cred ca ar trebui sa existe un curent politic etno-nationalist in europa de est,din care sa facem si noi parte.de sigur va necesita munca dar lucrurile nu se schimba peste noapte

Huh. Today I learned that girls with guns at ANY age makes me hard as a diamond.

>They do NOT represent REAL Australians
Is that because all abbos care about is getting hammered?

Wow none of those things are American.

Stop being asshurt, we were legit good friends when the russian empire was still around, you guys even sold us alaska and we were both frontier nations.

Then YOU rode the COMMIE DICK and decided to fuck up that friendship. Literally. We even tried getting along for a bit during WW2 but that didn't last too long.

It's a heritage you won't be able to operate outside of your shithole :')

>If you come to Australia, look for the Southern Cross, people who fly that flag are loyal to proper values and principles, same as the confederate flag in the US.

But will there be shrimps on barbies?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

Enjoy, degenerate.

Lolis are not degenerate

>2016
>kek

I didn't say they were degenerate, I said people like you are.

Projecting much?

I'm only explaining why we don't like you. There's hardly much a 20 million people country can do to stop a 170 million one; hardly "ineptitude" when you fail.

Doesn't make your actions any less reprehensible.

Sunt de acord, dar nu vreau ca (((Rusia))) să facă parte din acest curent. Fostul Warsaw Pact (sans Germania de Est) ar fi destul de bun fără să ne facă cucking rușii. Rusia e o forță distructivă. În cel mai bun caz ar fi aliați, dar nu am încredere în ei nici în această ipostază; singurul rus de încredere e ăla mort.

Wrong board, m8.

Welcome to my life....

>it is another "I don't understand geopolitics" episode

Post some evidence to back up your claim.

Imagine how Leafs feel

Suck my dick, beatch

/pol is a board of our Almighty Lord Kek, newfag, repent or be punished by Him.

Bullygarnia itt

Poshel nahui yebok

Nyet ti.

>when the ushanka breaks ur country and then calls u a bully

I'm sure you would have preferred to continue being raped by t*rkroaches.

>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

It makes us mad too. Our cucks just can't stop sucking dicks, it seems.

that's right.I am an erasmus well endowed gypsy.turn around bent over and spread your anus.
I m coming with full erasmus erectile force.

Nicio se scrie legat tataie.

I'm not the one that's mad about losing clay as a collateral every time your master at the time gets blown the fuck out by Russsia.

Come on, jerk my dog while i dance

Your disbelief has upset a loli

parerea mea este ca sunt si rusi ''buni''. de vina este facptul ca societatea lor este foarte saraca si de aceea multi rusi tind sa fie violenti/alcoolici,daca ar avea standarde mai bune de viata poate lucrurile ar sta altfel, am putea sa ne intelegem mult mai bine cu ei.
la urma urmei , lasand propaganda din scoli la o parte, si noi suntem slavi la fel ca si ei. dute odata in afara romanii arata diferit fata de vestici si la fata si la fizionomia corpului

>youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

9 Year old has first orgasm killing Bambi.

Well. That's me spent. I need a fucking smoke.

Хoхлyтy выпoлзлo

alt dobitoc socialist care crede ca cine nu gandeste ca el si ca ma-sa, sigur e nationalist retard.
>esti pe aceeasi linie cu retarzii patrioti, doar ca in antiteza.

I agree with your entire post, except that I'm a russophile

I will jerk your dog and spread his semen on your mother forehead.

I think slavic concentration ITT is enough to start posting some country music-shanson and drink vodka.
youtube.com/watch?v=GqFQbNn0ZBo

I thought that was otherwise known as a quiet thursday evening for you Balkan types?

Kinda meh tbqh bro.

My memes, your problemes

romanians are not balkans.anything south from danube it is.get you're facts right.

Absolutely, brother. Yesterday I had to deal with one of these pseudonationalists on here.

Sorry m8, you don't deserve a better loli

Heнaвижy блять цыгaн

TC дoлбoёб

Fuck off, Russia is a fucking shithole, I wish it was nuked.

Romanian rock folk music here
we are slavs too only we brainwashed ourselves so the west would like us, too bad they never did.
youtube.com/watch?v=mblyXc8ZFVs

yes.

That and they have a guilt complex because they "want their country back" but they don't want it without the buildings and the infrastructure in it.
Every time we give them something they go "wahhh where are the buildings you made".

No shrimps are shit we eat sausages now and call them snags or sausage sizzles if they comes with bread and sauce.

When it comes to Romania and indeed, Russians, Czechs and Poles in general, is that there are far too fucking many of you on my turf .

Okay, back to your containment boards now lads

(citation needed)

What kind of sausage are we talking? Bratwurst, or some manner of English style?

Be nice. This is a new revelation for me.

>implying Cred Forums isn't glorified Cred Forums
I rather like it here

Already sold all best lolis to the Western brothels I guess.

Yes. I find substantially less Nigger, Trap, Cuck and Dick rate threads here.

You really need to stop posting shit that you know makes me tick.

I mean look at them - How can you resist a girl in a uniform like that?

Too much R1b,J,G,and e1b hapl in our heritage to be slavs bro.

It just so happened that Russian lolis has taken all the western brothels :')

Our sasages are 70-80% beef with high fat and grisle content and the rest is White-wheat flour, a little sugar and spice, mainly basil or something.

When bbq'ed, all sausages are Thin (3/4 of a mars bar thickness).

si atuncea ce suntem?, romani( de la Roma) nu suntem in niciun caz

Beef sausages sound so...Heretical.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Russian holy lands.
So this is a joke right?

Stop it! My cock can only get so hard!

În primul rând, ignori în mod convenabil mentalitatea lor colectivă în ultimii 200 de ani. Nu cred că e doar fiindcă "sunt săraci".

În al doilea rând, nu suntem "slavi la fel ca și ei". Am fost și eu înafară, (mă abțin să te-njur, n-ai nici-o vină, dar urăsc prostia asta), știu că românii nu arată fix ca vesticii. Nici nu arată ca (((rușii))). Arătăm similar cu bulgarii, sârbii - popoare balcanice - și nu fiindcă am fii "slavi ca și ei" - din contră, eu susțin că genetic suntem în mare parte ce am fost și înainte de migrațiile slave și noi și sârbii/bulgarii.

Nu înțeleg ce-i iubești pe ruși. Mentalitatea asta că avem nevoie de "mama rusie" ca să supraviețuim față de "vest" e la fel de dăunătoare ca cea pe invers. Trebuie să gândim independent, nu ca niște sclavi al unor interese străine.

Indeed.

Is this your nan?

Actually, not far off.

This is now Axis thread

urmasii unei vechi populatii venite din caucaz, care au asimilat o populatie autohtona probabil de undeva din orientul mijlociu(probabil Cucuteni), peste care au venit mai tarziu traci, celti, sciti(in mica masura),germani(bastarni),peste care au venit mai tarziu romani. suntem europeni

The only thing that could make that picture more perfect, is if they were opening an oven or two.

Fuck you idiot.

Fuck those UK faggots here, Russia you can have UK if you want to and take Ukraine too. We do not even care here..

Asa este.Genetic, romanii seaman foarte mult cu sarbii si croatii.

Hey guys, check it out, a ruskie dindu.

Youre as bad as niggers, mon frere.

>5th channel news

Seems you have a bit of Stockholm Syndrome there, America rebuilt your country and Russia raped all your women, divided up Germany and took your Prussian heritage from you. Why in the goddamn hell would you want anything to do with them?

Muslims can take your mother in the ass.

Meant for
Nu stiam ca se mai prind pesti in dunare.

da probabil ca unele zone din Romania predomina mai mult genotipul local,( nici daci 100% nu poti sa spui ca suntem), parerea mea ca suntem amestec de daci+slavi+un pic de element asiatic(este vizibil la unii) si probabil ceva balcanic, transhumanta la urma urmei se desfasura pe toata pen Balcanica, sa nu uitam ca primele regate in Bulgaria au fost fondate de romani ( fratii Aslan), sau aromanii., in zona asta suntem toti frati pacat ca (((vestul si ungurii mai ales pentru noi)) ne-au facut sa ne uram reciproc

si nu ii pup in cur pe rusi, spuneam ca ar trebui sa facem ceva toata zona asta de est impreuna, si normal ca si rusii ar trebui inclusi ( au fost saraci dintotdeauna), doar le trebuie un lider bun, etno centrist nu papagalul de putin

>becomes largest country on earth through conquest
>wonders why everyone hates them

No its RT.Believe RT.

Maybe you should stop occupying and controlling them.

By that logic he should hate all UK, Britain and Poland & US too.

lol...Look at the incompetent little kraut that's forgotten his place in the new world order after years of cuckoldry and political correctness.

Your country is weak. Pathetic. You couldn't even rebuild yourselves after the war - that's how complete your fucking defeat was, and even now, survival of your EU superstate relies entirely on the UK not leaving.

I hope your mothers, sisters and daughters get raped and bred out of existence by all the sand niggers and kikes you've allowed to stay in your country.

We save our Pork for Chops (I have no idea what part of the pig this is but it's pretty good) and that's for spring dinners usually.

We didn't create a system of satellite states and invade them if the people wanted democracy (Prague)

mate you're missing a real treat - AND it keeps the kikes and ragheads away from your parties.

Germany produces 40% of all weapons globally, and has a high average income per person. Higher than UK.

You don't need to invade when you're already occupying them militarily and manipulating their politics through the networks of NGOs, political blackmail and espionage.

Hy нa caмoм дeлe этo тaкaя тoлcтoтa чтo пиздeц.Cъeби в 2014 мaнькa.

>celti in Romania (uhmm chiar nu)
>romani ( aici nu sunt de acord, nr. populatiei de romania care s-a stabilit in Dacia a fost relativ mic,si multi au plecat cand s-au retras legiunile, stiu asta fiindca am fost olimpic la istorie, desigur ca unii au urme de gene romane dar putini)
>de ce ignori migratiile mai tarzii de slavi si mongoli?sincer cred ca elementul asiatic se gaseste mai repede decat cel roman (Roma)

FML. Pare rău.

Nu suntem 100% daci, dar eu neg că elementul slavic este chiar atât de mare.

Cât despre acel "ceva balcanic", eu sugerez că acest "ceva balcanic" este substratul genetic daco-traco-ilirian decât ceva "slavic".

Și din nou, nu aș vrea să-i includem pe ruși. Sunt prea mari, prea mulți. Ne-ar sufoca dinăuntru, chiar dacă ignorăm faptul că nu ne au interesul nostru în vizor.

We rebuilt their country from the ground up after we destroyed it, AND we offered them protection from external threats in the form of NATO. They're biting the hand that feeds them.

And yet they still can't hold the entirety of the EU state afloat. They need the UK for that, which is why they're trying to subvert democratic process.

*cough* Just America?

Who gives a fuck about Jewropean Union?

I'm just saying their country is not weak by any means.

Rusii sunt mai mult fino-germani si mai putin slavi.A fi slav e mai mult o chestie culturala.Trasaturile asiatice lipsesc la romani, acestea fiind mai ales prezente la secui.Deasemena , e adevarat ca dacii erau un fel de balto-slavi amestecati cu celti si popoare de origine iraniana.Inca o data, a fi slav e mai mult o chestie culturala decat genetica.E mostenirea culturala a unui amestec de popoare venit de la urali.

Those fucking tits, first retro image to go in my /s/ folder

The Germans seemed pretty happy on our side, but you had to build a wall to keep yours in.

Why cant we just kill all ukranians.

Ideologically, it surely is. It's lost its way. The country could have been the centre of a glorious new world order, even AFTER Hitler died, but instead it ignored its history, burying it under Jewish emotional blackmail.

Celti au fost in toata Europa, au fost chiar prezenti pana si in unele zone din Grecia.

nu poti sa tragi o linie chiar asa de vizibila intre slavi si balcanici,suntem toti acelasi lucru, chiar daca dedesubt sau deasupra Dunarii, si rusii au elementul lor tracic din populatiile ''stepei'' cum au fost partii sau scitii

Sorry Britbro, you helped too.

They're stopping your country from being infected by EU expansionism.

Hьюфaг пopвaлcя

What?

lol.

That's better. Apology accepted.

And the Cold War is over, so maybe you should stop occupying and controlling them already like we did?

Nu inteleg asocierea ta.Intre rusi,belarusi,polonezi si slavii balcanici e o diferenta genetica foarte mare. atat pe linie paterna cat si pe linie materna

Saved the world

It's true! Juncker and Merkel won't be happy until every square inch of land from John groats to...Whatever the fuck the last bit of land in russia is, is embraced in the EU flag.

That'd be news to Putin.

From Jesus

>,suntem toti acelasi lucru, chiar daca dedesubt sau deasupra Dunarii, si rusii au elementul lor tracic din populatiile ''stepei'' cum au fost partii sau scitii
Atât de greșit încât nici nu înțeleg de ce mă chinui.

Look, no one's perfect ok? We thought we were doing the right thing at the time.

Help

te rog explica de unde diferenta asta genetica asa de mare
ps. cred ca suntem mult mai apropiati de ei decat de vestici

I'm sure Putin decides US foreign policy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine

Heт ты ньюфaг.Cъeби в нвp тpeд oткyдa вылeз.Toлькo тaм тaкиe дayны cидят.

I'm not blaming you lol, just don't understand why you guys are like fighting over who is responisble for the glorious victory for Jewish supremacy & goyim enslavement.

He does. For every action he takes, there will be consequences.

His mom is Jewish

Judaism passes on maternally.

Russia can't print her own currency. Check the Russian central bank (owned by jews).

Russia has been crippled by the jews since 1917 and still is behind everybody else, like most post-USSR shiteholes.

USSR was only alive because of immense support of the West. Check Sutton's books, fags.

The west does not want an established anti-nwo country.

It's not a fucking rocket science, mates.

te rog explica-mi unde este greseala mea
ps: am cunoscut bielorusi si seamana cu noi

>хoхoл кyкapeкaeт пpo ньюфaгoв, нe знaeт дaжe мecтных пacт
тaм твoй любимый пoлитaч пoчинили, вoзвpaщaйcя

That...Is actually an absurdly good point.

Fuck you, Ivan. I am enjoying watching your shit-tier, alcoholic crap-slurry of a country circle the drain like a floaty turd in a low-flow toilet, just waiting for the petrol prices to go up again. Protip: It isn't, you daft cunt. More energy every day comes from renewables and we'll probably keep up the 'load balancing and congestion' farce up just long enough for Western companies to get their investments into the black and sold off. Then... no more fossil fuels. Hell, even the Saudies know that. Catch up, you mongrel slav-mongol rape baby.

You are well convinced of your propaganda, but nobody gives much of a shit about your escapades until you try and creep into countries that are not just convenient places to bog your interests down while the West continues to develop and invent. Then you lose, you know... try a real NATO member. We have that planned for. Hell, we're slowly filtering in troops in Georgia. The first permanent advisers are here. The tanks we brought for training? It was cheaper to leave them here, too. Ditto those amazing new ATGMs and all those 'practice' stingers.

Our incomplete missile shield (for the West) that you bother arguing with? The one we feed the media stories about its lack of functionality? You know, a couple of launch sites, a few destroyers parked close to our friends? That little thing? Oh, wait. It's not little at all. No, in fact, the Aegis system is installed on every ship in the fleet, and the old SM2 was capable of terminal ABM work before the SM3 was. Your warheads, at mid-flight your missiles, your every option is pretty shaky, Mr. Blame the West.

The way we see it, you do us a favor by propping up fascist Poles and Hungarians, Slovaks and a coterie of Caucasus dictators. You're poor, you're shaky and you're fading fast. Russophobes? Nobody in the West fears you. Russokeks, more like.

He only reacts to your actions which you have no intention to change from Cold War times.

That's a lie though. His mother ancestors were serfs in core Russian territory where Jews weren't allowed to settle.

a little advice from someone from a former communist country who used to think like you
try visitng those ''great'' western country and see how the great westerners can't even pinpoint your country on a map, basically they don't give a shit about you,oh and another pro tip you will be canon fodder for the american army, they don't give a shit

This is why I appreciate East Europeans and former SSRs, you all haven't forgotten like the Germans and the French.

Go play rugby on George Bush's street in Tbilisi, Tengiz.

A fucking puppet state with mongrels on the streets that haven't even seen a single white person in the last 50 years.

You got demolished by Russia and you will get demolished again if your puppet states decides to kill it's own people again.

lol...You're italian. You're an even more faded remnant than the Germans and the French combined.

Your country was never communist you dense motherfucker, you were fascist.

Semănăm cu Bielorușii la același grad cum semănăm cu germanii și francezii.

Rușii nu au element tracic din populațiile stepei; ideea asta nu știu din ce cur ai scos-o. Parții și șciții erau popoare iraniene.

Argumentul tău cu "nu poți să tragi o linie așa de vizibilă între slavi și balcanici" se poate face în toate direcțiile; nici față de unguri nu arătăm așa diferit, și nici ei față de austrieci, etc. În general e un continuum. Asta nu ne face germanici/francezi.

eupedia.com/europe/maps_Y-DNA_haplogroups.shtml
deasemenea poti citi studii legate de genetica si populatii pe google scholar.

It is truly impossible that he is from Romania, now is it?
Some fucking retards.

romanian on an erasmus grant ( no steal i promise)
sightseeing western and developed Italy were refugees are welcome here and die fascists is spraypainted on the walls of the old cites ( truly shamefull)

Those NATO toys sure helped you a lot the last time, huh? :^)

"Parents, Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin and Maria Ivanovna Shelomova"

--->

Kind of makes it worse really. Hitler should have started on the Romanians before the Jews. Everyone would have been on board.

Yes and? "Shelom" means "helmet" in Old Slavic and it's "shlem" in modern Russian. Again, Jews weren't allowed to settle where his ancestors lived, sorry to break your meme pictures for you.