What do american people actually think about trump?

What do american people actually think about trump?

Over here the media is trying to show him as a clown, pretty much every newspaper or tv station has a strong bias towards hillary.

So my question to all you burgers is, what to the people you know (family, friends, coworkers and so on) think about trump? Are your medias cucked as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/09/22/were-laughing-at-the-selfdestruction-of-the-media-gatekeepers-n2221769
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
infowars.com/why-are-we-sending-38-billion-to-rich-and-powerful-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtube.com/watch?v=5knfk9mD3rI
silenceisconsent.net/idiot-fatally-shoots-himself-in-the-face-while-taking-anti-trump-selfie/
infowars.com/trump-slams-obama-for-shameful-911-bill-veto/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/trump-threatens-seat-former-bill-clinton-mistress-front-row-debate/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=460480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All news media depicts him as devil incarnate. But most of the people I know will vote for him.

He is hitler according to them, but we Americans don't care we will vote for him and give a big middle finger to anyone who says otherwise.

Also a bad way to kill yourself. More like blind your self. Best way is back of the mouth. Aim a little high. Snap the brain stem. Too low you paralyze yourself.

Most people that actually work a real job love him shaking up the political world and dont really think he is as bad as the media says

All the people I know that smoke weed and live off the government and your typical sjw white guilt liberal think he is literally the devil. Pretty sure they would rather have hitler than trump

Its going to be a great day when he gets elected. the world will be in for a shit show of liberal tears and people freaking the fuck out over nothing.

How much power has the media lost due to this election?

>Its going to be a great day when he gets elected. the world will be in for a shit show of liberal tears and people freaking the fuck out over nothing.

i swear to hell, i'm going to buy a metric ton of popcorn if trump really wins, and just enjoy the shitstorm online

>dat pic
Imagine her leftist "brain" all over the floor

i know you didnt ask for this, but the British media has convinced the majority of us that hes a disgusting racist that would ruin the world. its socially unacceptable to say you support trump.

Losers who will never amount to anything in life and cucks think he's literally hitler.

Normal people who have jobs and at least a remote semblance of personal responsibility or adulthood love that he's knocked down all the PC faggotry and are voting for him.

The only way Hillary can "win" is through massive election fraud which will only result in a civil war.

There's a huge amount of people that are silently for him at this point. It's very, very unpopular to openly state you would vote for him for fear of literal public shaming though.
The media is panicking hard over it, and I've seen several online news sources run guilt articles on anyone who isn't voting for HRC. It's pretty incredible how quickly the public has stopped giving any credibility to MSM.

I can see war happening at this point t b h.

right i didn't ask for british media, but it's interesting to hear. so there is the same shit going on as in germany

he IS a clown, he always was, his supporters thought he is before he becomes a candidate, now they only support him for the wrong reasons.

the only reason he's still worth mentioning is because Clinton is so fucked up a monkey can go against her and win.

Same shit all around Europe.

When i ask my family what's so bad about Trump the only answer is "he is a racist"

It's a very weird situation, people that are voting for trump are voting because of him opposed to trying to avoid hillary, while on hillary's side a lot of her supporters are voting for her because they want to avoid trump opposed to really supporting her. Even the msnbcs and cnns talk more negatively about trump instead of positively about hillary

Media portrays him as Hitler, most Hilary voters I know simply view him as the greater of two evils.
If you talk to people outside of Cred Forums and HuffPo comment sections no one is really happy about the choices and won't bite your head off if you pick one over the other.
Keep in mind I've been out of college for a few years so it might be different there.
Also the bitch in OP clearly has plans to off herself with that TD.

>trigger discipline

She obviously took this picture not because she's suicidal but she couldn't think of any other way to get attention.

Here's why media is widespread rooting for Hillary. It's not because the world is full of cucks and it's not because the media actually gives a shit about Hillary. It's something that has been going on for decades now but has amplified in the past 10 years.

They're pandering to emotionally driven unintelligent people. This is why companies like Apple can't shut the fuck up about how they employ women and people of color. Because illogical people think companies like that are racist if they don't and refuse to buy from them.

People like Obama and BLM terrorists use them for political gain. Shaun King, Deray, Jesse Jackson, etc. You name them.

I have no idea how Trump will do as a President but I'll support a snail over the importation of 100,000+ refugees. Do you honestly think she'll stop there?

Anyways, the reason media outlets smash Trump is because they're pandering to idiots. Idiots make the best customers and don't ask questions. You cannot talk logic to illogical people. They think you're just being an asshole when you do.

majority of our media say's he's hitler, etc.

however the majority of americans are somewhat-to-massively distrustful of the media, there's an uprising of backlash about it.

a lot of trump supporters are silent because being right wing is frowned on a little socially and professionally. depends on the business.

Love him. Don't agree with everything but love what he represents.

Positives:
>Build the wall
>Against illegal immigration
>Anti Americans aren't welcomed in America
>Pro 2nd amendment
>Anti globalism
>Pro personal accountability
>Anti political correctness
>Recognizes how bias and corrupt the (((media))) is
>NOT Hillary

Negatives imho:
>Advocating for stop and frisk
>Advocating for more internet surveillance
>Advocating against anti-Semitism
>Not a white nationalist, despite what people say

Anyone threatening suicide over a Trump presidency should probably just pull the trigger.

once the eu is gone and migrants too all this stuff might end chaps

>tfw I'm openly pro-Trump and almost nobody has given me shit for it
A few lefties flipped out, but most people just seem more curious than anything else, and they usually soften their views on him after a sober conversation about the issues. I live in leftist/muzzie central west Midlands too, so I'm not sure where this mass hatred is supposed to be. I think it's like "brexit regret" where the media pretend their views represent the whole country.

also i rarely ever meet anyone who actually likes hillary, most of her supporters are voting because they believe in the media fearmongering or racebaiting, or are just blindly voting democrat.

most people i meet who like trump are enthused, people really like him.

I smoke weed errday and I will vote for trump. I hate them both, but I will vote trump over Hillary no question.

Also, the next generation of Americans trust the media even less.

north-east. the adults are anti immigration, anti welfare pro nationalism. the youth that i deal with are all lefty fags that cant explain why they think hes racist and terrible.

> "he is a racist"

Funny thing is, I honestly don't even see him as racist. I really wish he was. Anti illegal immigration isn't racist. At all.

And I honestly don't understand why being racist is a bad thing. Some how people got convinced that our people are no better than anyone else. Why is it not ok for whites to take pride in themselves any more? This lack of pride is the very reason for such degeneracy in our society.

If Trump does win, this will filled with libtard tears with some pouring out the sides. 50¢ a glass anyone?

trumps more a supporter of white culture being superior over others, as opposed to it being the genetics and everything imo

>finger on trigger
Triggered

White culture.. or western culture?

I believe they're one and the same. But I don't think he does.

For the most part I agree with you, based Britbong

Dog generations are shorter than people generations

If the media was more biased against Trump, they would be telling viewers directly to kill him and holding fundraisers for hired assassins.

A lot of people are secretly voting for him and he is going to have high voter turnout.

That being said the average normie opinion is basically "HE RACUST MEXICANS ALL RAPISTS MUH MUSLIM BAN BLAH BLAH" mindless drones who can't think for themselves.

I can at least respect somebody who hates Trump if the argument is something like

>"yeah man I just disagree with his policies, like I don't think his tax plan will work because ___"etc

I mean, I can respect that to some extent. But if it's like

>"HE A RACUST HITLER NAZI ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS GUD Y U HEARTLESS"

then I immediately lose respect for that person because it shows their functioning IQ level is likely below 100 and they were brainwashed completely by the media/educational institution and are incapable of possessing unique thoughts and ideas.

they are definitely synonymous yes

>Over here the media is trying to show him as a clown, pretty much every newspaper or tv station has a strong bias towards hillary.

Same here. Although I would say more anti-Trump bias than towards Hillary. I've never seen the foam this high. Even in the re-election campaign of George Bush, who deserved it.

I even asked my mom why she doesn't like trump, and that was her answer
And then I asked her what exactly made him racist, and she couldn't come up with anything, he was racist just because he was racist.

And as far as she's concerned, hillary can do no wrong. It's just amazing how poisonous mainstream media is - easily the greatest evil in the world today.

Donald Trump is a civic nationalist. Most people on Cred Forums are either civic nationalists or ethnic nationalists.

Trump is loved by Cred Forums because his policies appeal to both groups [fuck Muslims, fuck illegals, fuck BLM, fuck political correctness, fuck the globalists, fuck the bankers, fuck the internationalists].

But I seriously don't know if the words "white genocide" would even phase Trump. Part of me thinks he's more ethnic-nationalist then he lets on, and the civic stuff is just for show, but its entirely possible he's only as red-pilled as he looks, and he's a pure civic nationalist who doesn't care or know too much about racial differences.

Also lets be honest, the real reason we're all voting for him isn't policy [though his policies are great]. Its because he crushes our enemies, drives them before us, and lets us hear the lamentation of their hamplanets.

The media turned trump into a clown.

They would have done the same thing with literally any other candidate. Trump just happens to have the sort of character that can embrace the image and turn it into a positive.

And new dog breeds pop up within the timespan of human generations.

Suppose humans took 100x longer - there's still tens of thousands of years for differentiation to take place.

Don't be so disingenuous.

i think trump understand the first argument we need to win is on nation state, national identity and western culture. right now it doesnt matter whether ethnic minorities are outbreeding us so long as they call themselves [western national identity] and support the cause.

Do the stars on Spurdo's shirt simply move around so they're always in the top left regardless of the angle from which he's being viewed ?

we'll vote for him.

decorum has been gone from our politics for...well...since the first president really. so who gives a fuck about him not being 'presidential'.

his brand of nationalism is exactly what we need, and if he can stem the tide of non-whites, we may just save our country demographically just long enough for us to save it culturally.

I see him as the last hope our nation has to stay coherent. If he doesn't win (which he will) or doesn't do what he says, we'll be on a narrow path towards secession and bloody civil/ethnic war.

He did retweet that message from White Genocide TM but I doubt he really understands the "white genocide" connection. But hard to say. Side note: I love how the media portrayed white genocide tm as a white supremacist just because of his name.

Absolutely agreed. With liberals it's all about feelings.
>"We don't like him because he said something mean about someone who wasn't even us."
When people can talk about his actual policies, that's when I'll show respect. Just bitching about "muh hurt feels" makes me just want to give them a real reason to cry.

Any nu male, saw, or city person will most undoubtedly vote for shill. Out of straight fear of Trump.
Most uneducated rednecks, racists, will vote Trump because they believe he will actually make a change.

Trump has a very strong chance of winning. The same worthless fucks that thought "ohh we'll never have a Google for president..... He'll never get on for a second term..." might actually get out there and vote this time. They're going to vote for Trump just to make up for having a Google for 8 years.

The truth is, if he gets in everyone rise well full the house with dems and we'll have another 4 years of dead docked bullshit and absolutely dick will get done. Like the last 8 years.

>clown
>first foray into politics was the most powerful race in the world.
>matched up against 16 talented politicians.
>demolishes each and every one of them, ending political dynasties and promising upstarts alike
>sets turnout records in his party's primaries
>turning blue states red
>facing off against the most powerful political unit in America - one that has literally had people killed and gotten away with it.
>gonna curb stomp her.
>created nationalist movement in the current year America
>revitalized nation with hope

yah he's a clown all right.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

My family dislikes both of them.

My mother is like militantly against Trump. My Father used to Feel the Bern. I used to feel a mild irritation of the Bern, but not a full on Bern. He seemed like the best option out of the 3 of them. But now crooked Hillary has rigged it, and the Bern is gone.

My Father is very much against big businesses, so I guess it's Shillary for him.

Mother will certainly pick Hillary too.

So now I am a Trumpeteer.

Nodd wen hes headed forward indo battle, tat's wen de stars go on de rihgt side :DD

Pretty much this....
Again, most people don't actually talk much politics. (See that Dave Chappelle skit about Clinton.) But at one point, among discussion of men, many revealed that their wives may not want to vote trump. What I imagine is my friends setting their wives straight (e.g. just because he is an equal opportunity offender doesn't mean he hates women). Just about nobody I know falls for what the media says, except my father....which is sad. Every once in a while he blurts out something that sounds like that huffpo disclaimer.

So generally, most people aren't perpetually offended like media pundits would like you to believe. And most people don't say anything beyond "this is a crazy election!"

I just talk to normal people and tell them like it is. I drop red pills like a hippy drops acid. I recommend both.

This is why it would take millennia to selectively breed Africans into functioning minds.

my parents neighbors are voting Trump.
my parents think Hillary is a criminal but they also think Trump is a racist warmonger or something.
my friends 21-26 are all voting Hillary probably and are hopelessly lost in the left and hate the shit out of Trump.

if we napkin-math your point here
wolves breed at age 2-3 (2.5)
humans (historically) breed at age 13-17 (15)
disparity between wolves and dogs is thrice that between whites and nogs

are you really satisfied with calling that equivalent?

If she's going to kill herself, what would Trump supporters do if H wins?

Must be in an urban area. I have trouble spotting Hillary supporters who aren't women or young children who are brainwashed. The media never brings up how bad Hillary is doing with white people. They always of course point out that Trump isn't as popular with hispanics or blacks who make up less of the population combined. They come predisposed to vote for the D even if they reinstate slavery. Trump seems to be doing quite well with them despite all this.

Fucking this.

Well said, user.

Both my parents like Trump and have wanted him to run for president for almost a decade now. Not many of my friends do, but they were all BernieFags. They probably hate Hillary more than they do Trump.

Doesn't matter if she wins or loses at this point. The USA has started shifting right long before this election. You can witness this evidence with getting rid of gun control laws in most states now where you can have a firearm and a conceal carry permit. There are holdouts but almost every state now. Republicans and conservatives have had control for awhile now. There is a surge and for very good reasons.

My opinion differs from the norm. I think he is a pawn just like Hillary. I used to be pro Trump, but there are things that he did which changed my mind. Trump, just like Hillary wants to strengthen ties with Israel. On 9/11 there were those 5 dancing Israelis. Netenyahu, Israel's PM said the attacks would benefit Israel. How is it that these candidates instead of using 9/11 to draw attention to the wrong doing of Israel and our country use it instead as a PR stunt? They are all scumbags, and I include Bernie Sanders plus all the other alternatives.

BLM is just bs racebait to divide us. ISIS is just war propaganda. Flat earthers are also another division.

All this herd mentality/group think is getting out of control.

Until there is a candidate that points out the war propaganda, race bait, false flags, the hypocrisy of past presidents (Obama and the NSA scenario), dumbing down of the mass through the media, and the dangerous level of toxins such as Manganese/lead in poor neighborhoods that can cause brain damage, I will not vote for any candidates.

Remember when Mark Cuban said he wanted to be Trumps VP?

"Would I do it. Probably not," he continued. "I'm not cut out for politics. At least [the] way they are now. Maybe in the future if Trump truly impacts how the game is played." - Cuban

Now libs are trying to use him against Trump.

I'll mention regressives legislate from the judiciary and through executive orders and agencies. They want the supreme court so they can legislate societal changes that wouldn't be accepted if put to a vote. California is a good example of this where they tried to ram home gay marriage multiple times.

what was it your father liked about that sandy hoot?

British media just shits on him calling him a racist, xenophobe, would be a disaster etc etc. Hell there was even a petition to have him banned from the country that got enough signatures to be debated in parliament. If i was a yank i'd vote for him, i suspect it's the same as it was for Brexit, people don't like to openly support him for fear of social repercussions.

nobody i know openly likes hillary. i think my mom is a closet hillary supporter

Honestly it's split down class lines. Working class whites love Trump. Wealthy whites and shitskins don't.
The media is fully and totally cucked, but the people whio support him don';t trust the media at all, so it has little to no effect on his support base.
The establishment media is panicking. Which causes them to grow more and more histrionic , which makes them less and less trustworthy to the average american(six percent trust rating currently lol).
The eighty -twenty rule is in full effect when it comes to the level of political education in the US public. The 20 are well infromed and the eighty just follow the media zerg.

Got the alex jones perspective
Trump is a based madman who is going to kick the living fuck out of globalism.

feelsgoodman

They pretty much only report on him whenever he says or does something controversial.

How bad was supporting Brexit for you guys socially? I've got like 90% chance to get sucker punched for wearing a trump hat here.

And just wondering, do brexit supporters still get shit even after it passed?

She'll do it

No trigger discipline. She really deserves to die.

(That's a woman, right? It's not a tranny or something?)

I very much agree with you on some of your points, but here is where I disagree:

The problem with naming the Jew and Israel is the Christian base in the US. Most Christians literally believe that a nation that supports Israel will be blessed and a nation that doesn't support Israel will be cursed. They neglect the fact that since Israel's inception, the US has only gone downhill and we're one of the only supporters of those kikes.

Some Christians also believe that they are "spiritual Jews"... whatever the fuck that means.

But you cannot win the majority of the Christian vote by calling out Jews or Israel. Our best hope is for Trump to call them out after the presidency.

This is something that most people don't recognize. Christians are fooled into believing this story about Jews. Why? Because the Bible was fucking written by self serving kikes. Go figure.

Don't forget the power of sympathy. Pic related.

>until blah blah I won't vote!
>world keeps on turning, election ballots keep getting cast, candidates keep getting elected...
way to make a stand bro

>Are your medias cucked as well?

Pic related is real. Our media is literally being propped up by secret bailouts of taxpayer money.

NO ONE believes the media about anything anymore. Everybody gets their own news.

townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/09/22/were-laughing-at-the-selfdestruction-of-the-media-gatekeepers-n2221769

>What do american people actually think about trump?

Conquered the religious right. Might actually fight the bankers. First candidate since Perot publicly against Free Trade. Talks about freedoms and rule of law...but also upholds alot of unconstitutional alphabet soup FUD shit.

Kinda mixed bag really, but miles better than Hillary. Which is corporatism to the max.

Alex Jones is a Zionist shill.

(((American people))) think he's a racist mysoginyst but can't offer any evidence as to why. I never get an answer that makes sense when I ask these cunts

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

>wealthy whites don't support trump
wut u smokin?
no srsly, since when?
I've seen polls of "college-educated whites" that show lower levels of support, but wealthy whites supporting the one who wants to raise taxes on them?

btw, doctorate-holding 6-figure salary white trumpkin reporting in

>

infowars.com/why-are-we-sending-38-billion-to-rich-and-powerful-israel/

fuck off

Just because I don't vote doesn't mean I'm not doing anything about it. I run pages to draw attention to that.

Fucked if you vote for him,

Fucked if you don't.

just gotta pull the gun a bit further back but yeah roof or back of the mouth is best suicide.

Pretty rough depending on your area and age range. I think it's more rough for you guys though looking at all the shit i've seen online.

Nah it's died down for the most part now, there was a shit storm for like 2-3 weeks after it happened with butthurt remainers calling for a 2nd referendum etc but now most people are just dealing with it. Would help if our government could get their shit together and leave already though.

She want to kill herself so I think it is appropriate

under rated post

No, you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE

she's just crying for attention, but it would be pretty funny if she killed herself because of poor trigger discipline

Most media portrays him as this evil heartless bigot, which naturally makes me want to vote for him even more.

I always thought best suicide was to wrap razor wire around your neck and tie it to a ceiling support strut in a warehouse and then to glue your hands to the sides of your head before jumping so that the wire cuts clean through your neck to make it seem as though you ripped your own head off...
but whatevs

>Most media portrays him as this evil heartless bigot, which naturally makes me want to vote for him even more.

kek

In NY everyone who lives in the city is voting Hillary. Everyone else is voting trump though.

I actually think we'll see NY go red this year, but I keep that thought to myself.

But yes the media is sold on him being a complete assclown.

Depends who you talk to. The Mexicans I work with seem to detest him.

I got gun safety training today and one of the cars that was parked for the class had a Trump/Pence bumper sticker.

The media is wrecking his ass though. So if you mostly only watch T.V., especially for news, you will have a bad view on him.

h o l y
f u c k

why is it that everyone rags on him as a kike
and nobody ever posts this

How come she is a gun owner?

His ex wife was a Jew. But Alex Jones has actually gotten a little more redpilled on the JQ since getting divorced, believe it or not. Could it be an act? Perhaps. But I think he was a Zionist while married to one but now that he's divorced, he's awoken to their lies.

He's a fucking retarded trust fund dickhead but he's better than demented female George W. Bush. I fucking really sincerely hate the devicive horseshit politics this shithole country preoccupies itself with and the silly assed charade we have to endure every couple years but when it comes down to it I'd rather have Donnie talk some shit than that haggard old CHAPPED CUNT fucking talk down to me like a child.

hi 9gag

nah bets way is to go on a talent show as an escapist/illusionist act and then guillotine yourself - bonus points if live

she probably isn't,
she probably just picked it up from a pawn shop or probably stole it from her mom's purse.

as far as I'm concerned you're not a gun owner if you own a fucking purse gun.

Ok. The numbers say otherwise. Numbers indicate that he is a shill.

It's not so much that the media is trying to depict Trump as a clown, Trump is in fact a clown and thus he appears that way on the news.

This so much.

The establishment doesn't want him, and the establishment has demonstrated they are functionally useless; he's got my vote.

>Trump/Pence bumper sticker
>Keyed car or worse

Tolerant liberals are so tolerant.

>Are your medias cucked as well?
>medias
The word "media" is already plural. (It's Latin; the singular is "medium".) "Medias" is not a valid word in English. Often "media" is used as a mass noun as opposed to a count noun.

If I didn't come to Cred Forums I wouldn't know that Hillary was illary or that she even had an email account. On the other hand I would know every detail about how tax cheat Donald Trump wants to ally with Putin to annex Mexico and murder every Muslim in the world. Our media is completely unbiased.

My uncucked Canadian friend says the rest of you lead faggots are afraid of us building a wall on the northern border.

You leafs really are fucking stupid

>a fucking leaf
>opinion doesn't matter
>you're America's hat
>hats don't talk

I think he is in no way qualified to be president. He has no governing experience, no foreign policy experience, and lacks the knowledge of both constitutional rights and common law. He's petty and vindictive, and demonstrated numerous times that no transgression is too small for him to respond. He is a white version of the unprepared candidate republicans claimed Obama was, which makes their support of him all the more baffling. He's a billionaire that screwed people over on his way to the top, using bankruptcy for his businesses to get out of paying debts to lesser people, which makes me wonder why the average voter thinks he has their best interests at heart. He's someone we know has ties to the Clintons prior to this election, and he hails from one of the biggest liberal cities in the country, which makes me question if he's even a Republican, or just putting on a show, because for all his faults, the guy is a showman. He's one of the most questionable candidates to ever run for president, and after November, I suspect the Republicans are going to be pondering "What did we do wrong this time?".

Of course your media is trying to defeat Trump. He is destroying Globalization. The only way the Globalist can win is to disarm America. Shiets not going to happen. They kn ow the minute we see UN troops, we open fire! Fuck Islam, Globalist, and Satan.

Look at the numbers in his reports. He is part of the conspiracy of 33. Look at the year he was born, and the day his show began. '74 and '96 respectively. Both are masonic numbers. He was born in Oregon

It's hilarious how you people dub me a shill when the evidence is right before your eyes.
infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/
I can go into further detail about times 33 has appeared in suspicious events.
For example
33 passengers on Flight 93
WTC was up for 33 years
The names of ALL the pilots have a gematria of 33.

His popularity has absolutely nothing to do with anti immigration, 2nd amendment, supreme court justices or the tireless war against political correctness. Right?

Guess who else had no political experience? Almost all of our founding fathers. The fact that he's not a career politician is his most appealing aspect.

>+1 shekel for a good goy

considering how all the big businesses support Hillary and hate Trump, I guess your dad is pro big businesses now.

U.S. presidents are fucking sock puppets idiot
you don't give your fucking congressmen or senators this much scrutiny but OH BUDDY HIS DAD BULLDOZED CONEY ISLAND HE'S A CROOK OH MY GOD WHAT DO WE DO
just fucking don't even bother
watch your GMA with KATHY KELLY or whoever the fuck
stop talking

I wish she would.

The pic is a reference to the number 6 million in the Torah, correct?

Trump won't ever call out Israel. There is plenty of evidence to turn the tables on them. There is the 5 israelis which I already mentioned. They were here specifically to record the attacks on 9/11.

He really doesn't have to call out Israel. All he has to do is bring attention to what happened on 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

And for any of you saying I am a shill
youtube.com/watch?v=5knfk9mD3rI

because wealthy whites know they can buy Hillary off with "donations" to the Clinton foundation and the lesser wealthier whites (their competition) will have to suffer from higher taxes while they bypass it entirely through loopholes.

unfortunately, my mom thinks he is a racist. I use to too, but then I read the huge redpill that is the leaked e-mails. I'm just afraid that no matter what happens, no matter who gets into office, the world will go to shit. guess there really is no way to avoid that, true, but it still scares me.The hatreds that have been unleashed by both sides ensures that some nut from either side could try and assassinate whoever gets into office. And what happens should they succeed? chaos like we have never seen before. Scary, crazy times. Exciting, but fucking nuts

Just think of it as him rolling doubles. Don't be so paranoid about stupid shit. Also, what's Oregon have to do with it?

>liberals will kill themselves if Trump wins
More reason to vote for Trump

Here in aus every media source is against trump like he is some kind of hitler 2.0 its hilarious

Most everyone I know is appalled he's gotten this far. The man has no business running a country.

>He will never stop been a scumbag
I'm going to use meme magic that he gets run over by a car in a BLM protest

Oh no, I know exactly what you're talking about. I specifically remember seeing that video immediately after 9/11 that nobody talks about. Not to mention, Israel came out and said they were watching the hijackers but couldn't alert our government because it would hurt their national security. Don't forget the USS Liberty, the Israeli firm that bugged the white house switch boards and the fact that "our greatest ally" has literally not done a single fucking thing for us, not once.

>(((wealthy whites)))
Jews aren't white. Please stop insinuating that they are.

good thing congers and it's financial backers already do that
don't sweat it punkin everything's gonna be jim dandy

hello /k/.

always glad to have you here.

It's shopped you retard.

A lot of dates have the same sort of numerology. It may seem silly, but there are too many events that make headlines that have that same sort of thing.

This is so good to see.

the economy is all that matters in the end, so truly smart people aren't voting for him or hillary. they are both exploiters

(9 * 11)/3 = 33

Like this?

someone get the raid!

she isn't a leftist that bernie sanders image is photoshopped you moron

I didn't make any comments about what his popularity is due to, and frankly, I don't give a shit what makes him popular. His entire campaign has been an appeal to the lowest common denominator, and it shows. It doesn't surprise me at all that he's popular with gun-toting xenophobes.

As for the Founding Fathers, Washington was a military man, respected for his leadership. Jefferson was a lawyer and a delegate in the House of Burgesses. Franklin was just an all around genius; author, inventor, politician, statesman, postmaster, diplomat. John Adams was a lawyer. Hamilton was a writer, and a militiaman. Madison studied law, he was a politician, and he wrote the Constitution. John Jay was a lawyer.

Trump is a businessman, and a rather hit or miss one at that. He's had some successful real estate endeavors, but nearly everything else he's tried has failed. I'm not sure why you even thought to compare him to the Founding Fathers.

its socially unnaceptable to say that here too still, people will think you are an idiot if you say you like trump.

on a side note only like 5 of my facebook friends have his page liked out of like 600 people and they were the biggest fucking idiot under-achieving dunces in highschool

>you don't give your fucking congressmen or senators this much scrutiny

It's called "voting", you fucking knob.

Colleges are doing everything they can to shill for Hillary. I go to a huge school in a major swing state, and I cannot say anything anything about Trump without some virtue signalling cuntbag saying how how much of a racist Nazi bigot Islamophobic evil man he is and being at risk for someone trying to harm you or your property. I was trying to explain to some libtards why people support Trump and I was told not wanting to continue our fruitless wars in the Middle-East, wanting to give individuals with low intelligence or education levels decent opportunities as long as they are willing to work for it and not wanting to import hordes of immigrants who hate our country and it's culture is me just trying to rationalize my hatred and bigotry of "People of Color who just want to be happy and not oppressed by his racism"

>facebook friends
why don't you ask them why daddy won't look you in the eye anymore you fucking waste of cum

All of my family hates both. Most hate hillary more.

americans know things are fucked up, they don't know why things are fucked up and why they can't get jobs and everyone is poor so they turn to either bernie sanders or trump. they know the establishment has failed them but don't realize its because of the neoliberal capitalist jew system itself.

only real fix is revolution. no trumps, no hillaries. just a unionized class conscious 1950-70s style america without immigrants or 3rd world labor exportation.

okay no, fuckhead, read my post
do people do as much research on their reps as they do their presidential candidates? they sure fucking don't! you might be #woke as all fuck but Billy Budlight down the street probably puts a hand over his eyes and scribbles the pencil around on the slip of paper until he feels better

Trump is what america neess right now. He will win

Basically this

you took that piece of information about the political climate in florida harshly, are you mad you stupid faggot? does the truth hurt?

whats it like having shit small brains btw?

I'll never understand why people put so much emphasis and belief and faith into the opinions of some left-wing fuck on the Electric Jew.

If some random person came up to you ranting about how someone you like was Satanhitler, you'd write them off, yeah?
Yet if some random person is on a screen ranting about how someone you like is Satanhitler, suddenly everyone believes that person without question.

Media exists to enslave, not inform. It places a gun to your head, called "Artificial Social Consensus."

>Advocating for more internet surveillance

When? I'm pretty sure it's Hillary that wants to monitor the internet more.

This is the first time im happy someone has a shit trigger discipline.

OP's picture is ad old as the internet. Its just shopped with different words. People use it during the NFL draft season all over twitter and such. Example: " if Peyton Manning retires im commiting suicide"

Americans can't get jobs because the jobs are shifting. Automation is taking a lot of jobs, and some jobs are easily performed by people overseas that are willing to do it for far less money. White males are less willing to get a college education, because they think they can fall back on the manual labor that existed 50 years ago. This isn't a nation of farmers anymore. It isn't a nation where corporations are going to screw their profits by scraping automated efficiency and outsourcing in favor of hiring American workers. The "only real fix" you speak of is unrealistic non-sense that turns the us into an isolated and insulated North Korea-style nation following a similar "juche" ideology.

Is it not both of them?

Most people toe the party line. That's not any different than what is happening with Trump.

Cred Forums is a smaller echo chamber than even mumsnet.

Think about that for a while.

is english your fucking fifth language dude holy FUCK
you know if you're going to hire pakistanis to forum-slide you should at least give them incentives to act like they're actually amellikans you jackasses

Both do. Trump said that's one way he wants to fight Islamic terrorism.

Yes. Like those anime and cartoons, where a character moves around, but the texture of something they're wearing is a static pattern.

I guess you didn't ask for it, but here in Poland it is quite different, than in Europe i guess. Poland is quite conservative, compared to the rest. Literally everyone i know, would vote Trump if they had a choice in the matter. On the other hand, no one, NO ONE would vote Shillary. Even my "leftist" friend said that she wouldn't vote for her...

Also, i'm half ruskie, and the same thing goes for Russia. Hillary is basically the devil, while Trump is the strong leader that will keep the dialogue. IIRC Trump was the only candidate, that said that he wouldn't "put Russia back in it's place" or "show them who's the daddy here", instead keeping it all to the form of cooperation.

Our liberal shill mainstream media hates him, too.
Most people I know in Calicuck however will vote for Trump. Yes, even the Spics and Chinks.

This applies to A FUCKING LEAF as well.

I have managed to convince a few people that he's not literally Hitler but it requires a roundabout approach; if you just say "I like Trump" or something everyone flips shit. This includes our die hard "conservatives" (globalist cuckolds), our rural conservatives (actual nationalists), and our socjus retards, Those are the three groups I have the most contact with as I am from a rural background, attending university in a major city, and most people I know are 19-29 years old. Seriously, even the nationalists think he is at best a funny distraction. The SJWs are convinced he is Hitlerstalingoebbels.

It would be humorous if it weren't so sad

Because of your use of "trump has no political experience".... and neither did most of them.

>business man
>diplomacy
They are one and the same.

Also, since when is gun toting or your use of a made up, non existent word like being "xenophobic" a bad thing?

Hatred of foreigners is completely natural and healthy. And who's afraid of them? Arachnophobia. Now that's a real fear.

>The Mexicans I work with seem to detest him.
Oddly enough, my uncles not a fan and can be kind of a spic, but when I talked with my mother, even she could see how corrupt Hillary is when I told her.

If it's for terrorism, then I would accept it, same thing we have now. Hillary introducing thought police to the internet and censoring it is worse.

We really shouldn't accept terrorism a reason for mass surveillance. Just like we shouldn't accept criminals as a reason for mass gun registration. Bad Mexicans are a legit excuse for mass deportation though. That's just common sense.

he is a fucking clown, he's said some pretty dumb shit and I can't believe people are going to vote for this asshat. Fuck hillary too, if you think that either of these fucking presidential candidates are going to fix america, you're fucking retarded. No like you guys have literal fucking autism if you think donald trump is going to make america great again. He's already lied a bunch of fucking times and you fucking retards think he's an ideal candidate?

Not ideal but infinitely better than Hillary or any other liberal or Neocon.

this is the truth, but meming faggots will just throw their vote to trump because he's not an evil monster like Hillary, he's just a corporate dog

/thread

He's a polarizing figure. Liberals loathe him and think that he's basically Hitler reincarnated. The religious right doesn't really like him but they prefer him over Hillary. The only republicans that are enthusiastic with his nomination are the alt right.

Cant tell if bot or just really stupid

I can't imagine democrats doing well in the congressional elections this year.

Same here.
Media makes Trump look like a crazed warmonger who will start WW3 and kill every mexican, while Hillary is Obama v.2
Take in account the fact that Obama is known as the best president ever, thanks to the same media.

Why the drop in 04?

Our media is cucked as fuck. Globalist Jews run the entire media machine here, so they all hate Trump, except for Fox News, which only hated him until he was the inevitable nominee, at which point they loaned him their grudging support.

My mother and I love Trump. My father liked Ted Cruz, but not enough to go out and vote for him in the primary. My niece actually volunteered for Cruz's campaign, and my brother voted for Cruz in the primary. All are now voting for Trump in the general, even if they don't particularly like him.

I think only one of my coworkers actually likes Trump, and that's probably because she works closely with me often. I think that one more will vote for him in spite of not liking him because he dislikes Hillary more. The only coworker I discuss politics at length with is a Libertarian who will be wasting his vote on Johnson. Another is a cuckservative who plans to stay home on election day. The rest are liberals who will probably vote for Clinton.

None of my friends like Trump. I actually don't know who they'll be voting for, they honestly sound like they just plan on not voting this year.

silenceisconsent.net/idiot-fatally-shoots-himself-in-the-face-while-taking-anti-trump-selfie/

We have to understand the fact americans and europeans perceive politics very differently.
While we ponder what consequences might be, whose politics is going to favor whom over whom, what problems our countries are facing and how to adress them through reform... Americans basically act like they're at a football game and support their team to death very loudly like blind idiots without ever asking any question that might get them out of their comfort zone.

So they don't have the brain power to form opinions besides "this be good" and "this be bad".

Here in Caliphate of Bongland everyone thinks he is hitler.
Mfw they realise hitter was elected by huge majority.

>My Father is very much against big businesses, so I guess it's Shillary for him.
Your dad is a fucking retard.

re: "clown", I saw a pertinent comment on reddit: (and yes I will go back there and die of AIDS when I'm done posting this, thanks for the suggestion)

>I was listening to some shit Hitler thought about the first world war. He thought that one of the main things Germany fell behind France and England during WW1 was in propaganda. The Germans painted their enemies as laughable clowns, while the British and French painted theirs as dark and evil. So, Hitler comments, once you clash against the "laughable clowns" in the battlefield, and you realize they are no clowns, the image is completely shattered, creating wide uncertainty and fear.

>On the other hand, if you paint the enemy as dark and evil, when the clash happens, there is the notion that "we already knew it was going to be a hard fight", and efforts are redoubled. I think the media and the left tried to paint Trump as a clown and a loser, an image that can not hold once he wins the republican ticket, while the Trump camp has always painted Hillary as a dark and sinister force, which is very effective.

Man I know Canada is really starting down a bad path

TRUMP SLAMS OBAMA FOR ‘SHAMEFUL’ 9/11 BILL VETO

infowars.com/trump-slams-obama-for-shameful-911-bill-veto/

Trump Threatens to Seat Former Bill Clinton Mistress in Front Row at Debate **UPDATE** She Accepts!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/trump-threatens-seat-former-bill-clinton-mistress-front-row-debate/

Famed Holocaust historian "will quit US" if Trump elected

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=460480

>sage stale pasta

(((Hollywood))) and the (((media))) are all portraying him as the second coming of Hitler. I don't know a single person that is adamantly supporting Hillary. Everyone is either pro-Trump for some reason or another, voting third party, or playing the less of two evils card between Trump and Hillary.

I'm only voting for him because he is the only person nominated by either major party since Eisenhower who actually has a chance of changing the political and governmental machine. If he gets elected and nothing major changes then that will be proof the President doesn't matter. I'll vote for Bigfoot for the remainder of my life.

Many of us Love the guy. Media plays the bias and liberals pander to him. Strong minded people pay no attention, neither should you. Only candidate in the last 30 years with a real chance to stop globalism.

Hillary has a lot of dirt on politicians and people in the media corps. She is pulling strings to get things framed this way. Trump has a strategy. He is ahead by a large margin, but the media will never report this.

when male vitality hits to hard

it will be great day when he is president, it couldn't come soon enough, however i do think that goldman sachs, morgan stanley.. etc and everybody who were bailed out in 2008 will pull another one if trump is elected.

good job today america

>based vermont