Ausfag /dole/ thread

Ausfag /dole/ thread

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/25/welfare-groups-calling-for-newstart-increase-lack-imagination-says-minister

>Welfare groups calling for Newstart increase 'lack imagination', says minister
>Christian Porter says raising allowances is just ‘more of the same’ and carries ‘no guarantee that anything will change’ in the welfare system

Yeah fuck poor people lol

Lol just go find work even though its mathematically impossible to do so because there are more unemployed people then there is actual jobs

why not just do a tafe/uni degree and get youth allowance or austudy? at least you're gaining an education

get a shit eating job and use your dole money to go to uni you fucking sad cunt

And do what when i get out in 3-5 years?

Tried TAFE it was absolutely useless and that was almost 10+ years ago

Still cant find work.

Cant even get that ausfam

Neets btfo

>government too big
>taxes small businesses too much
>nobody hiring, no jobs except in government
>welfare centre on every block

you probably studied something completely useless like fitness, or something equally shit

Get a trade.

>Get a trade.

Pfft, trades are dead (speaking as a trades person) we now live in a day and age where the cleaner gets paid more than the baker and mechanic, not to mention the Boomer overlords refuse to train anyone - meaning that the apprentices have to train themselves.

You could make an arguement that three years of taxpayer funded university plus austudy outweighs Newstart until they get employment.

I work as a factory hand 4 days a week and make $670/week been there 7 years pretty /comfy/.

So long as they don't touch my disabilitybux.

do fucking engineering or something idk

you've been looking for work for 10 years? do you really think you're not getting callbacks because immigrants are taking your jobs?

When I go to my local rub 'n' tug it is the immigrants who give me jobs.

So much useless cunts ITT

Fuck it, where is the most BASED country that will take a qualified accountant?
>hard mode: it must not have niggers or shitstains

Aim for the top of the mountain: Luxembourg

stfu loser
They should reduce the dole in australia because it will give people more incentive to actually get jobs

>accountant
That is not a white man's profession any more.

You have made a terrible mistake unless you are a chink.

>says the unemployed loser who blames asians for stealing jobs

There are no jobs retard. That's the problem.

fight me google

I'm white cunt, i'll beat your bitch ass

>$670 a week
>comfy

Pick one

Ayy cunts I just got a first job through nepotism, didn't even need an interview.
All our problems would be solved if we took the money we spend on foreign aid, the UN and welfare for lazy faggots and put it into the military.

I've seen some pretty hopeless people find employment so there's no excuse for you lazy lot. People who are able to post on Cred Forums and claim they can't find work 'lack imagination'.

If the government wants something new they should make a new payment for those that have given up on life where there's a substantial reduction in payment but absolutely zero expectations on the receiver. If you want to look for work, get an education, have a legit disability, etc. you get the full rate with governmental inspection up ya arse to make sure you're in compliance but for all the give ups you get just enough to make survival not riot worthy.

It'll need a catchy name that fully discloses the type of person that would apply for such a payment like leech assistance or parasitic payments. Only once we can openly label such payments can we publicly talk about them and begin to enforce the shame that should be felt for taking such handouts. With any luck it'll inspire a few people to feel a twang of pride and pull a finger out but if not it'll cost the taxpayer less anyway. The only loss would be some moochers having their fee fees hurt which is a price worth paying.

Same worry here, dude.

>a substantial reduction in payment
Anything lower than current Newstart is too low to live off.

People who would wish to be on such a payment would have no money for drugs, cigs or booze and would therefore have to resort to crime.

Are you rated as able to do any work m8?

I am rated capable of 8-14 hours and I think they will come after me at some point.

Fuck off joel