>look at money to count
>handful of Tubmans

What do?
Handful of Tubmans :(

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/500-euro-banknote-being-phased-out-1462381987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What do?

Wait for "Tubmans" stamped with watermelon iconography.

Wonder why Libshits put a gun toting republican on the 20 bill

Write NIGGER on all bills you get your hands on.

Until every bill is tainted, and every liberal is triggered.

>underground railroad potage stamps

Honestly, something tells me the Tubmans won't be in circulation for very long.

So save one for a collection. Write nigger on the rest.

Dunno m8, our new bank notes are pretty sweet.

H-hey man I'll suck you off for 1 tubby.

Didn't Trump say he was against the idea? I'm sure he'll do something about it once he's elected.

>date is any date
>be american
>get diabetes
>get shot
>get a heart attack
>die

AHAHAHAHAH

That's great you're making your money look like 3rd world currency.

Ooga Booga

Use "20" as code for Nigger.

Feel cheap and plasticy 2bh they fall out of your wallet very easily as well.

Defacing currency is illegal
Enjoy being arrested

>go to the ass to mouth
what did he mean by this?

defacing money is a federal offense.

Well memed my friend

Good thing this won't happen because this negress will never make it onto the 20 dollar bill.

Really cool thread though.

Really? This is China tier.
>land of the free, kek

these are unbelievably slippery and small
they dont look too bad tho

"I asked for greenbacks, not silverbacks."

Who are you quoting?

My mind.

Daily reminder that tubman killed leftists.

>date is 01/01/2090
>go to ATM
>withdraw some funds
>money comes out
>look at money to count
>handful of Obama's

What do?

The potential for mass-triggering will be enormous. I can see an endless stream of outraged tweets & jewbook posts featuring bills touched-up with blackface, nooses, watermelons, KFC etc resulting from this.

can't stump the churchill

TUBMANS

Bootlicking lawcucks get out.

Wasn't she a gun touting republican?

When Trump is elected and then re-elected, this will quietly be put on the back burner.

or maybe like the quarters, we'll put her on the bill for one year, then go back to based Jackson

>>british dicks

>Harriet Tubman

Literally who?

you nailed it bro

they might as well just skip a few steps

This tbqh senpai.

At least choose your actually important historical figures.

Draw her hand holding a gun on every $20 bill you get.

>2020
>not calling them "tubbies"

This would work.

>Implying we won't be trading using memes
Fucking casuals I swear.

Only for purposes of fraud or advertisement, or in a way that makes them unfit to be reissued.
So some of the more racist things being suggested might be out, but correcting the image by adding the barrel of her shotgun would not.

Read up, Tubman was actually pretty based. She put her ass on the line, carried guns, proved she was willing to use them and helped run escaping field niggers to the north on the "underground railroad."

Funny she's the one they picked because I doubt, if we could return her to earth, she would have anything good to say about the ongoing catastrophe of dimwittitude and thuggery that defines "black culture" today.

She was more or less the nigger version of the SOE or some other behind-the-lines partisan group during WWII.

That's a woman?

Apparently. I don't specialize in negronomics.

That, is a fine plan. Just deface everything with something racist. Make it fun!

Yo nigga, let me get a Tubsack!

atm's around here mostly give out 10's and 20's.
so i would make as many $10 withdraws as needed to not have any 20's.
unless there is a fee. then i would use my custom made "NIGGER" stamp and stamp them across the ugly nigger faces

Just put Soros in place of Chase.

>mfw the jews managed to reduce it to 3/5ths of its original value

It's not racist if it's historically accurate.

Why can't we just have someone actually important on the money, like Henry Ford or Nikola Tesla? You know, someone everyone in the world knows who isn't just taught in elementary school because they're female civil rights figures.

Do not use ATM.
Withdraw $10s and $5s at teller window. Return $20s for $10s.

Litterally monkey-money

Tesla is Croat/Austrian.

I've got conflicting emotions of this

>Jackson was a fucking boss and deserves to be on some money
>but he hated currency and banks in shit
>Harriet Tubman would probably hate being on currency and especially for the reasons shes being put on it 1st feminist brownie points, 2nd black brownie points
>every proposed image of Tubman on the currency is ugly as sin and pretty much invites defacing and the $20 is gonna end up being called tubbies pretty damn fast

Don't be surprised if they end up backing out and trying to act like the shit didn't happen or they come out with em and see all the defacement, jokes, and blacks/women getting pissed and phase em back out as limited editions real fucking quick

>write nigger on every bill

Americans, do this! Better yet, just get a stamp made up so that your handwriting can't be traced back. Just do this until they give up.

*rubs hands and giggles devilishly*
Oh yes, good goy. Who needs banning "bigger bills" like the EMUian 500€ when you can just let people reject cash in higher denominations than 10$ on their own.

As a Bartender I am really worried that one day I'll hand a big negro some change and one of those 20s will have a noosed Tubman.

You motherfuckers might get me killed.

But once that happens the $20 bill becomes another $1 coin: a fucking revolving door of faces.

nigger note

Write it with your non-dominant hand.

You'll want to be killed after working a long shift with drunk niggers who don't tip
You'll thank us when all you have are Tubmans with nigger or noises in the back to be passive aggressive

He was a naturalized US citizen, and all of his inventions were patented in the US. The US is really great at stealing talent.

Demand the other 2/5 of my money

>date is 09/25/2016
>go to Cred Forums
>check some threads
>people shitposting
>idiots replying
>look at my post
>I'm replying

Well fuck, kek strikes again.

>every picture of Tubman is ugly as sin

Hmm. I wonder why...

Well, Hungary retaliated by giving you Soros. Can't say you don't deserve this.

if there's a black person on my money, then will that money try to steal my other money?

Too much effort. Just get a custom stamp made in China. They're like 15 dollars shipped. Have a few of them to throw them off your trail. Or do handwriting and stamps to give the illusion that it's alot of people doing it.

To be honest the niggers that go to my bar actually tip for the most part. I do work at nicer bar though.

The worst is white trash who then apologize and say "I'm sorry I'm SOOO BROKE" I get that all the time. At least Tyrone doesn't bother me for pity.

I always thought it strange that Ford was super redpilled, but you never really hear about it, not even from (((them))). Is that because (((they))) now own Ford and they don't want people to boycott them?

>using cash in 2020
>implying it will even be legal tender by then

wsj.com/articles/500-euro-banknote-being-phased-out-1462381987

Maybe that fact is hidden on your side of the pond but in America it's well known that Ford produced anti-Jewish propaganda. The Ford Company saved face long ago to not piss off people.

Henry Ford is such an amazing success story and just a very clever man so no one really villifies him much, I think most people just accept it was a different time just like how your grandma calls Brazil Nuts "niggertoes"

>the dollar decrased to a fraction of its original value
>they adapt the images
makes sense

Spend them.

>like how your grandma calls Brazil Nuts "niggertoes"

Top kek.

It's a strange one here, not many people seem to know about Ford, but they have no problem calling out Disney for his "degenerate" fillms and then if you point out they didn't become degenerate until it was taken over you suddenly become an anti-Semite. Ford doesn't get the respect he deserves though, he was based as fuck.

only use 10s 50s and 100s

Write "Sitting around is what googles do best" on them.

I will try to order this stamp today. I doubt it would actually go through but it would be amazing if it did.

I'd they give you trouble, there are hundreds Of Chinese companies who don't give a shit. They will print literally anything as long as you pay.

>defacing money is a federal offense
No, it's not, unless you do so with "intent to render such bank bill ... unfit to be reissued". If you deface the bill with intent that the bill continue to circulate, not it's not a violation.

lol wut?
I thought it was a bloke.

High school kids will buy 20 bucks of weed and call them "tubsacks"

>trigger stormniggers so hard they deface bills making $20 bucks unusable

In cockney rhyming slang. £500 quid is a monkey.

Gonna draw and write on every nigger bill i get and send back in circulation. I'm actually looking forward to this. There will be many kek.

Someone please tell me that there's hope that so many $20 bills will be defaced that they'll just give up and change it back or all our 20s will be hilarious.

If we're so cucked as a country that we're just gonna roll over on this, i'll be sad.

>Going with Tubman over Freddrick Douglas

Sexist much??

>What do?

Buy crack.

It's just Douglass was a CUTE & Tubman not so much.

write nigger on every bill

>Tubgirls

Nice

How the fuck is this Skype trickery? How does using smaller bills benefit Skypes?

It is not like they can trim the edges for anything of value.

She allegedly threatened to shoot a few people who wanted to turn back, I think.

> You're government won't ever print a bill with an armed black woman on it just to make SJW heads explode

Couldn't you guys have found a better looking negro to put on your bills?

Go to the strip club.

George Washington Carver would be good

So she was a gun toting thief?

This one actually looks pretty cool though. Better than just having her face there tbhh.

This will happen for sure. So many will be defaced that they will have to take them out of circulation. No merchant in their right mind will a defaced bill out, especially to a nigger. They will be taking them back to the banks in droves.

lmao who is this nigger

is it a male or female

whats the best way to recirculate artistically enhanced currency?

>implying cash will still exist in 2020

It's not going to happen. Right now, it's set to be 10 years from now, and already a senator from Iowa has put in a bill to deny the treaty any money to be used for altering currency...you know, since we are 21 trillion in debt.

Also, not kidding, putting a negress on your money could make it worth less. The entire international monetary system is a confidence game.
Chinese did not grow up with a Jew media brainwashing them. Having a negres on a $20 bill will make many chinese less likely to want to invest in US currency in any form.

Chinks are the most superstitious people on earth. They've driven the white Rhino to extinction bc they think power from it's horn makes their dicks harder.

That's all we fucking need-- for the chinks to suddenly cash in and ask for their 12 trillion of however much debt they hold.

Red pen will supposedly get past atm machine detections.

You don't have to be born in the us to be on the money.

Alexander Hamilton
Sacagawea

What ATM dispenses $10 dollar bills?

>Someone please tell me that there's hope that so many $20 bills
It's never going to happen. It's et to happen in a decade, already people are fighting it (mostly from midwestern states) bc we are in debt 22 trillion dollars and simply cannot afford this.

Also, asians did not spend their school years being brainwashed y jews about how wonderful niggers are. Asians see blacks as what they are (they've stopped it, but they used to translate weibo comments on "china smack" about niggers and they were hilarious. Literally every comment about niggers had to do with AIDS, rape, monkeys, crime, etc... one story weibo did on niggers in Guanghzho (have no idea how it's spelled) where niggers come to buy cheap clothes and bring back and sell in africa...fucking hilarious comments, wonder if archived on way back machine.

That's why they wouldn't print it.

A black woman using a gun to fight for freedom? Fuck that, the police will save you.

Is this a joke?

You go to stores and exchange the currency for goods.
No one is going to give a shit what your money looks like.

Some will spit out 1s here, but the majority only have down to 5s.

You have to go into 'other amount' and type it in.

> Taking out $39 instead of $40 produces a 20, 10, 5, and four 1s.

>What do?

stop using cash, either use credit card or trade narcotics for everything

>tfw liberals wanted a gun totting republican on their 20 dollar bill instead of Andrew Jackson

It's like they are fucking retarded or something

can trump veto the tubman bills?

Pretty sure people will just start using ten dollar bills more.

weren't there a million other people more qualified to be on money

like John Brown or Frederick Douglas?

i am going to draw so many dicks on 20 dollar bills. i cannot wait

unless you take a video of yourself doing it, they have no way to prove you did it.

It's only illegal to try and change the value in the US, other than that you can do anything you want with the money

Go in bank and exchange for Hamiltons.

Get mad that I got a $15 bill.

You dont know, but that doesnt make the money "unusable"

You can still use it. Its a valid bill.

The only thing that would make it unusable if too much of the bill is covered or its damaged to a certain percent. 90% remaining I think.

globalist kikes sent a statement taking andrew jackson off the 20

Here's a perfect idea.

>write or stamp NIGGER on the bill
>use the bill on one of those automatic shopping/vendor systems (ie: Wal-Mart) when buying shit

It's fool-proof.

I'm pretty cool with that one. Looks like twenty dollarydoos ready to take you on an adventure so you can follow your American Dream.

>the current year
>not having comfy currency

As long as the serial is readable the bill is considered fine. Also, since a banknote is your private property you can do whatever you like to it. Worst case scenario, the banknote gets refused when you try to use it.