youtu.be/2nmJ5ndw_Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
nytimes.com/2016/09/22/science/ancient-dna-human-history.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=oVejksVkqkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everybody is from africa

Yeh.

Nope we are from Hyperborea

If you go far enough back all humans come from Africa.

The northern areas of Africa have always had paler skin that the sub-sahara regions.

White skin as it is today evolved mainly in Europe / Asia as there was less sunlight, so the darker skin wasn't required for the area.

No it's bullshit.

Debatable given recent fossil remains.

we come from the caucasus

I thought it developed with the change of diet. People living in the jungle in central africa have less sun exposure than berbers yet the latter are much lighter

No, the out of Africa theory is leftist hogwash.

Pic not related.

we're from africa

Even if we are, it lies so far back that it is irrelevant.

Debatable given you are in upside down world

Everything is a factor, but mainly for skin colour its UV exposure. Its why the further north you go in Europe the light indigenous people get.

Scotland and Sweeden are naturally pale as fuck.

We're not, but you are Mohammad.

Holy fuck, some of you actually think that whites didn't came from Africa. People use this non-argument to discredit racism, and instead of arguing that people that migrated in harsher northern environments developed sharper mind and better culture, you just reject the premise. Cred Forums is full of retarded white racist niggers - confirmed

It's perhaps that I'm trying to make sense of how it worked here in the peninsula. This country has more sunlight than turkey or iran, but some regions in the northern coast are on par with the baltic region yet atypically light and atypically dark spaniards are more or less evenly spread.

We evolved in harsh enviroment, but we did not come here. We are FROM here

>"Nah mayne, you white devil crackas be from dem caucus mountains n SHIEET while we be building pyramids, slanging dope and our goddess hos senpai"

our pyramids are bigger and older anyway

Yes. But the difference is we are separated by tens of thousands of years of evolution in a climate that requires intelligence to survive in.

we wuz ayyylmaos

Albinos can be found on every continent. But they are rare.

were all scatterlings of africa

youtu.be/2nmJ5ndw_Pg

So you're saying that we evolved from different type of primal monkey like animal? And how many times did it happened? What about Chinese? Native American? They are also had different ancestor? But sooner or later you'll get to single group of monkey like creatures that were the ancestors to all of them anyway.

It's only a theory

Yeah but we are Hybrids with Neanderthal and Allium DNA.

No

We're from Pangea, dumbass

> only a theory meme
you can't be serious, baguette

Yes but some people evolved from being africans

I think He means that whatever bipedals came to europe we are not them, but the result of their adaptation to new conditions.
Of courses if you go back enough every living thing may have a common ancestor

White people are the product of 'Nordic' Aliens interbreeding with the indigenous human populations, which they themselves earlier genetically using some of their own DNA.

The second thing is that sentence is used by those who want to discredit "white racists", because "we're all Africans", so a white person cannot hate a black """person""" but this is dumb because in the past we weren't black like a modern black who play drum or live in ghettos

>calm down
you have no idea who is on the other keyboard :)

Are you fucking autistic or something?

>How do we make a tall, solid structure with our limited knowledge?
>Big, solid base upon which ever-lighter levels stand
Nah must be ancient aryans from venus

You'll get to feel like a retard in your own lifetime.

Ok, I think there were misunderstanding, because I 100% agree with what you've just said. It's a semantic problem, we can't objectively distinguish when we are immigrants and when we are natives on such a long time scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Reality is far stranger than anything on that show (probably, been a while).

I guess you need more recent research.

>A Single Migration From Africa Populated the World, Studies Find

nytimes.com/2016/09/22/science/ancient-dna-human-history.html?_r=0

> Reality is far stranger than anything on that show
I don't doubt that, but not in our lifetimes
> picture.jpg
Man... It's 4 different angels, if it was ayyylmao's work, they would have been much more precise.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVejksVkqkk

Keep up with the rends pleb, ancients aliens are soo 90s. We now believe that the pyramids were built by future hitler youths that time traveled from the timeline where germany won. The truth is out there
Yes. You have to understand why conservatives are eager to disprove the out of Africa theory though. It is generally presented in a very disingenuous way, as if we came from modern african blacks, ignoring that ssafricans with wooly hair and coal black skin are also result of adapting to environment over time. It all plays into the WeWuz kangz narrative, you even see african american women calling themselves mother earth because humanity came from Africa

Indeed it is. Too bad everyone is too absorbed in the Masonic zeitgeist to notice.

Whites were beamed down by ayy lmaos, niggers were natives.

This is almost true. Jews were created by Reptilian genetic engineering though.

White people are from the forgotten nautical civilization of atlantis

>Tfw never heard of Carl Munck

Thanks senpaitachi, I've got stuff to watch

fixed

wouldnt this make more sense if they did the last one in china?

first two parts are a bit of a head ache (although he does dumb it down, so its easily understandable) but they're needed for the third part which will fuck you right in the earhole and impregnate your mind

don't skip shit and pay attention
he doesn't repeat shit

made me think that maybe autists are the truly evolved breed

No that map is not actually accurately displaying the angles you have to realize it is a map. Go look at a real map like the one used in World War II Pacific Theater grognard game "Gary Grigsby's War in the Pacific" and be amazed at how different the world actually look than how you can see it on map prajection.

Get educated on ayy's.

In the early seasons at least, the History Channel program is actually pretty decent. Later on it is very hit or miss as they are milking it.

fucking tripfagging

Most likely not, but it depends on your definition. Our ancestors, like us, descended from Africa, but whites most likely emerged longer up north.

The Earth's axis is tilted