American gun control

How many more mass shootings will it take before Americans admit they need strict gun control? This stuff never happens in Canada thanks to our gun control. Canada > USA

Its posts like this that make me hate Canada. Acting all smug while completely ignoring their own reality.

La Lochs shooting this year. Those RCMP guys killed in New Brunswick. Theres been family and gang massacres. Also the polytechnic shooting, the Brampton school shooting. I'm sure there's plenty more I've never heard of because no one reports on Canadian news.

Man kills his wife, her parents and a police officer in a Taco Bell in Gary, Indiana - breaking news all over the world.

Man kills his wife, her parents and a police officer in a Tim Horton's in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan - crickets chirp.

wtf you racist sexist homophobic transphobic islamaphobic antisemitic bigoted nazi piece of shit dont break the narrative you cis gendered white male PIG

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

There is no need for semi-auto weapons in Canada because a mass shooter would stop and apologise after every shot anyways.

Bowling for Columbine, the famous documentary by Michael Moore, proves Canada does not have a gun problem.

If I was there with a gun, I could have shot the cunt before he killed those people. I can't think of anything more american than killing bad guys.

Yeah, and the cure to America's obesity is to build more McDonalds.

WE NEED TO BAN ASSAULT MUSLIMS !!!

wrong again Canada

>How many more mass shootings will it take before Americans admit they need strict gun control?
Infinite
What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED DOES your cuck mind not understand?

Stfu you retard ass leaf.
Do you even have your PAL you fucking cuck?
America just has more niggers,spics and mudslimes.
And the chinks we have would rather play airsoft.
But go to surrey or winnipeg with all the curry niggerd playing gangster and youll see its the same shit as the states.

SHALL

Canada, lol.

>millions of turks in germany for decades
>all civilized af
>one turk in murica
>shoots shit up

Really enhances the neuronal capacitors.

Shut the fuck up hanz. You dont mention the thousands of kebabs you let fuck your wife

FUCK YEAH!

FORCE THAT MEME HARDER TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR TOXIC, FRAGILE MASCULINITY!

DRUMPF 2016!

XDDDDDD Sure glad we have trudeau!!!!
Cant wait for him to legalize my weed so i can be even more degenerate XdDddddDDD
GLAD that his government is making our country safe by eliminating those scary looking barrel shrouds. You know the shoulder thingy that goes up??? XDDDDDD

You mean the one where he outright lies?

>Canada and the US have a similar percentage of black people
>The KKK and the NRA were founded the same year, so they are related

>that feel when this became real in US College and around the world

just

Canadians need to be fucking range banned.

>they need strict gun control

It doesn't work that that though, when Muslims slaughtered civilians in the heart of Paris witnesses said that the gunmen were armed with Kalashnikov assault rifles. Assault rifles are totally banned in France.

Anyone wanna guess where when the next Canuck gun massacre.

I think when/ where/ cause / killed injured
> before June next year
> in Toronto, along Yonge St
> islamical
> 7 dead / 22 injured

Guns, however, make it a lot easier and more people succed in killing other people, which results in more murders than if those violent people had only knives and bats

GAS THE AK'S
GUN CONTROL NOW

Never. The moment they infringe on our second amendment is when the union falls apart.

This muslim loves Killary Clinton

imbecile

canadians are faggots and not white

Canada a shit

>they need strict gun control?
you mean strict migrant control, remove kebab

Friends said he was Christian/non-religious, likely cause of this mass shooting was gf issues but, not surprising the nutter was a hills shill

We need Muslim control, but hey you tried Leaf.

Nukes don't kill people. People kill people.

Welp....I guess give literally everyone a nuke trigger, so they can scare of threats

Fuck. I guess we should ban cars now. They are literally killing thousands every year

>Germany
The most cucked of them all, don't even speak with it comes to these animals.

Pfft, who am I kidding? It's Germany, you're probably one of them yourself.

Actually no it doesn't. I don't have a source cause I'm lazy as fuck, but if you look at almost any chart, total murders have gone down ever since the gun was invented and popularized. There were a HELL of a lot more murders when people justuat had spears and clubs.

SHALL

You can't kill 5 people within 5 mins with your fists

You can't compare such timeframes. How violent people tend to be changes over time.

The best thing you can get is comparing different countries in a similar situation (i.e. different first world countries). And even that isn't really accurate, since the general mindset also differs

You do know more people are killed with house hold tools then guns right? Hell even baseball bats, you know why you ignorant canuck? It's because it's a tool and without the person controlling the tool nothing happens, you're a statist who believes no one should have the right to own a kind of gun because your government tells you, and you ignorant facts and statistics.

Really makes you think...

This is genuinely a great idea.

Maybe you can't...

>how many more mass shootings

All of them. Cuck

I'll just leave this here.

Imagine Elliot Rogers had one. And keep in mind there are probably thousands like him.

For the amount of money a nuke would cost you could buy enough chemicals to gas the entire Eastern seaboard twice, and rent the buildings to hide them in before smoking 120 million people.

Imagine that I don't give a shit.

The fact that it takes ONE massive faggot to shoot up anywhere kinda shows gun control is silly. This guy shows that even a fag with a sporting .22 can kill a bunch of people. I think we have fewer shootings because of our temperament (whatever that may imply).

So you would choose death over stricter gun laws? That's some edgy shit

>The fact that it takes ONE massive faggot to shoot up anywhere kinda shows gun control is silly

The fact you can cast mold lowers as well. Not to speak of 3D prints getting more advanced.

ARs are basically barrels with lego parts attached. "banning" them is beyond absurd.

I own a gun. I can shoot back.
If I don't own a gun, I can't shoot back.

I can either be at the mercy of the people with guns, or I can have the means to defend my life when the circumstances require it.

You are comfortable with depending on others for your safety. I'm not willing to be that naive or helpless.

Washington state has too strict laws on gun control. Probably why this happened.