Sami here, with a message for you Samophobe people

Sami here, with a message for you Samophobe people.

Scandinavia created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Sami holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Swedes to exterminate and enslave the Sami people.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Sweden and Finland during their war.

It was you who gave Tage Erlander lethal weapons.

It was you who caused the Socialdemokraterna to come into power in Sweden.

It was you who created the Rasbiologiska Institutet, Rennäringsinstitutet, and Rennäringslagen.

It was you who, gave power to Swedish nationalism and turned a blind eye to their funding of Social Democratic extremism.

It was you who abused the Lappmarken world so much that they felt they had to push their reindeer into traffic to claim economic compensation.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Lappmarken and Norrland because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused Rasbiologiska Institutet to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Lappar and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Swedish statistics agency search
hs.fi/arviot/kirja/a1422069942572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sami people look friendly. Hope the Degeneracy of the modern world doesn't hit'em bad.

kill yourself subhuman trash

Read up on sami culture, they suffer from the worst degeneracy there is and that is their abhorrent anti-intellectualism and disregard for the law.

They play all "Oh we are so close to nature", but ever wonder where their bright colored clothes come from?

> implying there is any oil in sweden.

Lol, they look like great people.
Would share reindeer-meat/10

We are all fucking degenerates. We are all degenerates remember that. Some are more than other, Swíi

Sami's, who currently live almost 100% on benefits paid by Swedish taxpayers are worse than almost any working Swede. They even have a higher incidence of homosexuality than Swedes.

Hhhmmm, give me the stats Ragnarsson.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Swedish statistics agency search

Providing benefits to a disappearing community with low birth rate is way better than providing for mudslimes and somalis who are raping your country and its people for gibsmedats.

Sami >>>>>>>> Mudslimes and Dindus

I retract what i said about the Sami.

Search it up myself Second Result was A Vice article about how they had their first Pride parade.

>hey sami

i'm in Alaska.
have any cute girls willing to help me start a reindeer herd?

Yes stop oppressing sami and let him be next champion!
Seriously speaking, I would be totally fine with sami people having their own land, but only if they keep their own economy and would get zero money from any other scandinavian countries.

>ever wonder where their bright colored clothes come from?

Elves?

Forgot picture, bad joke ruined I guess.

>we need people with culture
otherwise we'll have a pile of city dwelling technophiles.

no farmers, hunter, herders, or fishermen :/

>his reindeer's son

This girl is Sami.

That is all.

Cute, hope she has a good life.

>girl
looks like a boy

>magical like elves ;)

but I'm hoping to start reindeer farm In Fairbanks.
plan b would have to be a Mongolian qt.
>but who can compete with this?

hs.fi/arviot/kirja/a1422069942572

You've got it all wrong! We don't blame you.

In fact we don't know you.

In fact I'm pretty sure this is the first time in my life I've read the word Sami outside of the lawbook where you're given special privileges because...

This.

Cheer up, OP.

Remember, your people are 1000x better than Mudslimes and niggers. At least your people don't go bombing cities and raping women and children.

i don't really mind samis keeping theur culture.
in my oppinion every people have the right to keep their culture when they live on their native lands. however Samis should stop bitching about our mines and be cultural marxists that says swedes dosen't exists. and they should also stop living on gibs.

lakk käften din svenne hora, walla om jag visste vart du bodde hade cuttat dej. jävla pajas va inte kaxig

will no sweed help me find a sami qt

>must I freeze all on my own
Alaska is tougher to find women, many men move here for work, women don't. its disproportionate

Hang in there saamis.

Southern Sweden will be a caliphate soon, and you can keep screwing around up north doing...whatever....in peace.

FINNISH MEN THE SEXY SEXY

this thread is now a swedish internal race war

Svea wins. Flawless victory. Fatality.