Rumours of our death have been greatly exaggerated

Rumours of our death have been greatly exaggerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtmyzeVcLw
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have we started the fire?

>Q4 2014
what the fuck happened? was that around the time the fappening took place?

>tfw i've been here since Cred Forums started in 2009

Whats the average age of the Cred Forums user? No memes im being serious.

>Sees flag...

Looks like it might go exponential.

I'm in my late 20s, I think most guys are around that age here or older.

Cred Forums SINGULARITY 2020

seriously, does phoneposting explain the steep decline in post quality?
Is there any way to tell if someone is or isn't phoneposting?

i'm 25

gamergate

Fappening and Gamergate and moot leaving.

Been here since boxxy and i still feel like a newfag

The board was shitted up with spam past Christmas
Brit/pols finest hour saved the day
'Fahsunds ov em'

Hahahaha no. The majority are bored university students.

Gamergate, fappening

that's probably right, 25-35, i'm almost 50, fuck you kids

I'm 23.

Been here (though not on /pol) since at least 2008.

fucking phoneposting normalfag scum

The older people are just the bored uni students/neets of years past.

You must work in IT or engineering or some shit.

I was going to write a very long and angry comment, but then I saw your flag

>

>50 million users
why haven't we made our own shitposting country yet?

16-30 I'd imagine.

The first digital nation, founded with non-cuck values.

Been here since boxy. Cred Forums is the last remaining good board but it is getting too popular, it used to significantly less than the 20k+ thread a week board it is now.

>he doesnt continue lurking whilst doing a poo on the loo

Because Canada was already on top of the US!

I'm 24. Been here off and on since 2004

It was mostly gamergate. That event was like WW3. The funny thing is, ignoring the e-celeb cancer that took over that carcus, we managed to red pill the most amount of people from that and gained so many gamers in our ranks.

That might sound worthless but keep in mind these people have weaponised autism. They are chipping away at the establishment (((elite))) in a manner the latter has never had to deal with.

What a boon it has been. If only they left their games alone, but the eternal Skype cannot leave alone alone.

HEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
HEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW

FLBLFBLFBLFBLFBLFLBFLBLFBLF

Cred Forums is the default mindset in most boards now

"go back to Cred Forums" gets met with tenfold "go back to tumblr" resistance

boo

>That peak in November 2015

That's something at least.

That's sort of true.

The impact of GG may be difficult to fully assess, it started a chain reaction that sent shockwaves across the entire web. Everybody, everywhere saw it in some form or another.

Prbably nt.

In case anyone is curious, the traffic doubled here because moot found a dev who would work for free who could actually fix all the broken shit that forced you to use 4chanX. after that point, you could actually come to Cred Forums and read a thread without having to reload the page every time you wanted to see what someone had replied to, or you had to memorize the post number and scroll scroll scroll.

whether that was a good thing or not is a question yet to be answered.

Would you really want a country with cities like /mlp/?

forgot the pic

>implying we wouldn't use /mlp/ and /lgbt/ as slaves

>that flag
Moving on

Been here since 2007

>more traffic
>means we're not dying
lol spotted the newcancer. This board is flooded with underage b& and Reddit and it shows both statistically and with the quality of posting. Plus we had a thread like this yesterday that was literally full of people admitting they had come from r/Cred Forums in the past year.

This is why I barely use this board anymore, Trump might save the world but he sure as hell killed Cred Forums.

>but he sure as hell killed Cred Forums.
No big loss desu.

19, been lurking since 2012 though

good bait cia, there are many stupid tards here

we need entry exam for each board. To post on /a you need pass anime exam, on r9k you need to have medical confirmation you are retarded or have mental illness and so on

I've been on Cred Forums since 2004. I've seen wave after wave of newfaggots descend on the website, thinking they can change what Cred Forums is.

From time to time, it does dilute board culture and lead to a decline in post quality, but we have always ended up assimilating them and turning them to our cause.

There is no reason to think that this process is going to stop working now.

It can't be stopped.

Exactly, and to an extent it showed the most amount of people how much the media was a bunch of liars.

If only they had left it alone and not given it any attention, most people would have forgotten about it but they decided they could use it to justify censoring the internet.

We still have some days to stop ICANN on that note.

>that was literally full of people admitting they had come from r/Cred Forums in the past year.
Oh god. Please tell me you are lying.

HEY YOU. YES YOU.
IM LOOKING AT YOU.
YOU'RE BROWSING Cred Forums ON YOUR PHONE HUH?
DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT WELCOME TO POST HERE ON YOUR PHONE?
NO?
WELL NOW YOU DO. SO FUCK OFF.

I read Cred Forums on the phone a bunch but I never post from it. I'm assuming many do the same on the rare occasion they leave their den.

I know this is just typical self-deprecating Cred Forums humour, but I miss stuff stuff like Dorner and the Zimmerman trial. This was the funniest place on the internet.

>on r9k you need to have medical confirmation you are retarded or have mental illness
kek

No, it's just like immigration anywhere, it sort of works so long as it's in small enough numbers and they can't form their own neighbourhoods and ethnic enclaves. Newfags pre-2015 or so were like white Europeans immigrating to America, what we have now on Cred Forums is like the modern European refugee crisis.

I am not, unfortunately.

Cred Forums readers were released on the play store. Chain, Mimi, et cetera. Later Overchan, but it wasn't on the store at first. You must understand it's these apps which make Chan culture on mobile possible. Otherwise you rely on the mobile web browser ...

Cred Forums is sacrificing itself to save the world, my dude.

I'll remember the good times, Dorner I remember like it was yesterday. Zimmerman, I was there when pic related was made.

When the verdict came in I rushed to Cred Forums like it was Christmas morning

But the world turns, what was, may come again.

If only there were another chance that had an infinite amount of quality....

Phone for lurking, desktop for posting

I'm in my 30's

>No, it's just like immigration anywhere, it sort of works so long as it's in small enough numbers and they can't form their own neighbourhoods and ethnic enclaves. Newfags pre-2015 or so were like white Europeans immigrating to America, what we have now on Cred Forums is like the modern European refugee crisis.

We had proportionally larger influxes of new posters in years previous and they became us as well. But it is a process and it takes time.

Stay the course.

>Cred Forums is sacrificing itself to save the world, my dude.
I'll just keep telling myself that, it makes me feel a bit better. Still sticking mostly to Cred Forums and /his/ and only checking in on here for major news events and comfy threads like this one though.

>there are more users than there are Japs.
We could make a small army of users. When do we invade?

PHONEPOSTER I SAID GET OUT

whatever it is, it will slowly rise, since people arrive aged 18, and then stay for the rest of their lives.

Back to the cages with the addresses though.

26 been on Chan sense 2005

Unlike say.....Sweden, Cred Forums is allowed to aggressively assimilate people.

There isn't a "Cred Forums anti racism movement" for instance and if there was one it would get subverted and shitposted to death in hours.

Recent trends are meaningless, don't act as if Cred Forums was not popular already in 2012.

The turning point was not 2010 or late 2014 but 2007. September 2007 was the eternal September of Cred Forums, from there on it became a "popular" rather than an underground community. (Although it lingered a bit during 2008)

Wasted trips.

Let me tell you something important, those underage b& faggots will grow up into fully developed and functional shitposters like us. It's our job to guide them. More people is NEVER a bad thing you fucking faggot.

Listen to this entire thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtmyzeVcLw

Depends on the board. I'd say Cred Forums is around 20-23 on average. /k/ and Cred Forums are a good bit older. I'd guess /k/ is around 27 and Cred Forums maybe 30ish or so.

There are more older people here than many of you think...

>more than half of the autists browse Cred Forums from mobiles
gee I wonder why the quality dropped even lower than it was before

We don't die, we only grow stronger

I have been on Cred Forums since 2007

>September 2007 was the eternal September of Cred Forums, from there on it became a "popular" rather than an underground community.

I found out about Cred Forums around 2006 myself. It was mostly shit back then, except for some golden threads that were already red pilled -- on Cred Forums of all places.

/n/ was awesome.
/new/ more so.
Cred Forums has never been as good as /new/ or /n/, but it's always better than nothing.

To be honest 2016 Cred Forums is better than 2014 Cred Forums, by far.

46 here Cred Forumsbro

At least one of the BLACKED spammers is from London and posts on their phone

I know because I've tried to post from where he works and it's always banned with some cuck image on the post

Because Cred Forums on my phone became my favorite thing to do while taking a dump

What the fuck is a gusam?

>To be honest 2016 Cred Forums is better than 2014 Cred Forums
Its turned into trump+angry Cred Forums due to flags. I find Trump acceptable as its the election year, but for me /new/ was way better. I miss the nose bleed and n-n-nuthin memes back then.

Still I do believe 2012-13 Cred Forums was good, minus the libertarians. One thing I'm glad is that libertarianism fad is long gone. People used statist as a serious insult ffs.

most phone users start their post with a capital letter

Does that cuck/blacked shit get banned here on Cred Forums? Just asking because we had the same problem in ylilauta and it's now bannable.

I'd say mid 20s. Most people here came as teens back in the mid-late 00s. The average age keeps increasing every year, but the occasional influx of newfags prevents it ever getting too old.

Nah, I wouldn't say /po/ is that old. Maybe it was before the Reddit refugees came, but now it's probably late 20s at the oldest.

>I've been on Cred Forums since 2004. I've seen wave after wave of newfaggots descend on the website, thinking they can change what Cred Forums is.

I think it is 100% due to anonymity. If we had avatars, profiles, post counts, any sort of history, we would suck as much as all the other sites. Boards with lots of tripposters tend to have that problem to a degree; fanbois who suck up to them, etc. but as long as a crew of anons can tell the trips to fuck off, they will never be able to dominate discussion like they do on other sites.

Cred Forums*

It does get banned, but it comes in waves. It's not hard to ban evade after all

Also with phones its easier than ever to spam shit in a new locale (which annoyingly gets the whole fucking region banned on mobile)

What are tripposters and how do people know it's the same guy?

they can use an encrypted code that proves that it is them and not an imposter. Cred Forums, /k/, and /o/ tend to tolerate them to a degree.

I hate every last one of them.

what is lurking

what is do not spoonfeed

26, notice that hike in 2010-2011. That was reddit.

Gamergate happened.
Shit was like the Internet Vietnam War. Still is.
Convinced Trump's online drive is riding on the back of that. Millions were red-pilled. Maybe tens of Millions.

what is "this is not a super sekrit little boys club".

have a meat pie and shut the fuck up.

We could definitely afford to drop the fucking flags.

>/new/ was way better
I really miss /new/ myself.

The thing is, the Trump posting is going to be glorious once the election is over. There are three possibilities:

a) Trump wins
Faggots will be red pilled on the kike masters who will inevitably control him.

b) Clinton "wins"
Faggots will be red pilled on the worthlessness of "democracy" when the vote counters are all Skypes.

c) Election canceled
Enjoy civil war/WW3.

We're heading towards greatness no matter what happens.

Mobilefags raus!

not spoonfeeding is fucking important you retarded burger

Fucking phoneposters

shitposting since '09 and not proud of it.

why do I keep coming back here?

used for att pot

Yes because since last year or so, Cred Forums made the news a few times and the place is now flooded with edgy kids from reddit or whatever coming here because it's le 4chin-anonymous-fuck-niggers-xD

So what you're saying is we dupe stupid kids into reposting our memes everywhere?

What's the problem again? I thought the point was to redpill people.

I don't go on the other boards at all, other than Cred Forums and Cred Forums. I've heard the term tripposters a lot before but just never knew what it referred to.

Yeah, that is exactly the point, but some retards here are afraid they'll lose their kool kids klub if newfags come along and do anything other than spam kek

I'm 24

Was it the Ellen Pao/fatpeoplehate reddit war refugees? That's when I came here

25 here

>We've now reached full circle and even newfags are complaining about the deterioration of post quality

In a world where the level of Orwellian censorship on the internet is on the increase, a site like this is an island, a safe haven from clutches of the "anti-fascist- fascists". I foresee the growth in number as well as strength of this last Bastien of hope and freedom.

I'm 41... I come here for laughs and to mock most of you idiots. Came here first in like 2007 or 2006 when I was in trade school after the military

Any phoneposters here?

I wanna beat your ass.

All newfags do is spam kek and sperg out over any form of argument they're facing.

Would you perhaps call it a "safe space?"

sanctuary

I would have said mid 20s-mid 30s, especially on Cred Forums, but I think the number of people younger than that is growing on Cred Forums. If you're over 25 and Cred Forums is still your homeboard you're doing something very wrong. Cred Forums is like the introductory board until you gravitate to somewhere that shares your beliefs/interests, people who stay there are (especially now with it having been like Groundhog Day for at least the last 7 year) lost.

Hug box

Mid-thirties here.

I'm 29.

I came here about 10 years ago, and have been hopping boards as my interests changed.

idk any hugboxes with such a high concentration of bitter vitriol mixed in

I don't see why not.
Safe from authoritarian control.
Connotations consistently change you know.

Eat shit and die, you fucking nigger.

I have been here for 10 years. I wish this site died years ago. I'm stuck here forever.

I literally have no words. OP is the physical embodiment of the death of Cred Forums.

I know your feel dude. Started on 7chins in 2007, Cred Forums immediately after. I can't escape.

y-you too

Come get some

12-17 years old.

I'm 19 and I will vote for Bernie Sanders. Trump is a racist!

This.

>2014
>50 million mobile users
at last I truly see

combo breaker

20, but i'm lurking since 2009 lol no wonder why i'm so fuckd up. Sometimes I have regrets, sometimes i'm glad.

>image.jpg

>Brit/pols finest hour saved the day

Also 46. Get off my lawn.

fucking criminally underrated post

27. Lurking on and off from 2004 when buddies found this "cool new site"

I'm 19

Here since 2006.
Cred Forumstard for years, Cred Forumslack for the last few
occasional coo/ck/

Fist bump fellow 46 year old.

>pic not related

Fuck I miss that shit. So many years of frustration and anger and you suddenly discover you're not the only one really hating the SJW cancer with a passion.

For the first time ever a large group of people stood firm against it and actually fought back.

I'm guessing many people have their moment like that with Trump.

i'm 30, suddenly feel young

Death and popularity are too different concepts.

>I've been here for 8 years

Cut my life into pieces.

I wonder what oldfags who have been here since the beginning feel like.

lurked since high school
Mobile best way to lurk
Desktop best way to participate

I just turned 30

>I wonder what oldfags who have been here since the beginning feel like.

Old.

29 here

Feels like dogshit because we saw the site rise to something great in a couple years, and then fall apart to something worse than any of us could have ever imagined, showing no sign of stopping in its descent.

I wonder how many on Cred Forums even deny the Holocaust anymore.

>moot leaves
>Cred Forums popularity doubles

Top fucking kek.
I always said moot leaving was the best thing he ever did, and now I have the pics to prove it.

>just turned 21
>been here since 2007
It is an honor and a privilege to have wasted so much on so little

>Right in the middle of third year exams
>Spend entire time on Cred Forums making memes

They were the best of times

Implying they've ever heard of it.

(you)

>77333
me mam would be so proud

>mobileposters are the cancer killing Cred Forums
So that explains the influx of shortposts and posts no longer than a single sentece. For god's sake, newfag genocide when?

the rapefugee crisis

this

been lurking since 2009

20 here, studying IT

It doesn't mean they post tho.

The rare times I go to the chins with my phone, I usually just read.

>Is there any way to tell if someone is or isn't phoneposting?
image.jpg

Mobilefags didn't invent shitposting and newfaggotry, they're just bad at it

I'm 27.

24 lad

You're being a tad nostalgic. I wasn't very active in the old days, but I lurked fairly often back in the early days. The quality of most posts was even worse than now. The worst newfags now are more original and funny than the retards back then spamming the same macros.

>Phone users make up over half of the traffic

truly horrific

10 years of shitposting.
4 years of NEETdom.

Life is great.

stop lying to him
We are all little girls here

t. post-2014 cancerfag.

27, been here since 08. Used to be fairly liberal. Started lurking Cred Forums a few years ago for laughs but suddenly about six months ago everything fell into place and the redpill hit me like a truck.

I feel like a lot of people are starting to wake up these days. We are growing stronger, praise Kek.

All thanks to our saviour, Pepe the Nazi Frog.

Go surrender somewhere else, fag.

the fire rises

Godspeed, user

18. Was lurking in b for a short time before Ibut it was getting cancerous, so I came here.

Btw most of us on here are perma virgins or neets.

It's not safe, though. It's full of insults, ideas that are frowned upon and people who don't give a fuck.

Comfy space perhaps.

wish i started getting more interested in /biz/ pre 2013.

It was mostly cryptocurrency threads.

>over half of the users are mobile
You fucking normies need to hang yourselves

Probably mid-teens to early thirties.

Can't you collect your own statistics mister FBI man?

Same here friend.

Started at Cred Forums then /k/ then /out/ and now Cred Forums with a bit of /diy/.

I also remember the original r9k started the same week cloverfield came out. That was a cool board the first few weeks.

>about 60 million desktop users
>almost 100 million mobile users
We are the dead.

I drive all day so phoneposting is my only option.

>was

It's just a matter of asking the faggot clover dev to add a mark of the beast on mobileposters

We need women for that m8. And I mean WOMEN. None of that none reproduction tranny shenanigans.

Ebola Chan was 3Q2014 I believe. Cred Forums was sucking ass but Ebola Chan saved it.

35 and pissed off at the world.

Hopefully everything equilibrates after the 2016 election.

>More people is NEVER a bad thing you fucking faggot.

wrong. Its not always a bad thing, but there are times when its a bad thing. In the case of Cred Forums, the problem is low quality posters flooding. But then again, if Cred Forums attracts those people, then it has to be low quality in of it self.

Only normies post from mobile. We have only gained normies

>More people is NEVER a bad thing you fucking faggot.

tell that to anyone who has been here since before 06

The average Cred Forums users age is likely early 20s.

24, leaning left a bit mostly lurk because I hate board IDs. I only come here is to strengthen my beliefs by having you guys point out the flaws on positions I make.

24 here

>tfw android masterrace
>tfw can rename files and put my entire 2,000 meme/reaction folder on my device storage

99% of my posting/browsing is mobile, Clover is a lot more efficient than the desktop version

born in 91 i'm 25

25 years old, been here since 2005. I remember when /new/ and Cred Forums were more right wing, but you occasionally came across some hard-left commies.

Could remember when this site was a lot more personality dominated, when Cred Forums was chalk full of NDS threads, Cred Forums had VNs and Touhou, and /tg/ was full of fun content instead of passive aggressive spergs. Anybody who says this site was liberal or non-racist is a complete retard, but overall this used to be less tense and irate, and took itself less seriously. The idea that every board had to be dedicated to dry, academic discussion and severely punish "shitposters" killed this site. Generals didn't help either.

17/f/CA

>half of Cred Forums is using mobile

Absolutely fucking disgusting. I guarantee that anyone posting with niggertech is not making any thorough effortposts whatsoever. Not because they're dumb, but because typing more than a sentence on a touchscreen with your thumbs is a pain in the ass.

Not to mention how you can't properly follow dialogue trees easily in the mobile app version of the site. Fuck that shit.

12-m-CA hmu

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning

I think the average age of the big boards (Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums) is about 17.

34 since 2008.

what was the fappening exactly ?? sorry i'm still newfag technically i think you need 5 years to be vet

>>>/tumblr/
Never come back.

Wait. I'm 35 now. Keep forgetting.

Im 18 and have been here since 2006.

just tell /k/ that as loyal rhodesians they should purge those cities

>tfw you came here from Gaia

OP here, been on Cred Forums since 2004

There are things I miss about old, smaller Cred Forums, but on the whole, the site is a lot better for attracting more people from wider backgrounds.

24, professor of chemistry

19 here
Started in 2009

There are an estimated 3 billion people worldwide with regular internet access.

Facebook has about 900 million unique users worldwide and is the most widely accessed online service short of Google. Twitter has about 300 million.

Cred Forums has about 150 million.

1 out of ever 20 people online comes to Cred Forums.

>or you had to memorize the post number and scroll scroll scroll.
that was WTsnacks and that happened right at the start. The inline addon was years later and is cancer. It basically made (You)s available for the masses which then thought it was the equivalent of an upvote. Since then bait/pretending to be retarded increased a tenfold. Now every thread has the start with a shitty bait comment in order to take off.

that would kill anonymous posting and be impossible to do. Who the fuck is going to examine millions of people so they can post on a tibetian wallpainting board

you realize this is bad reddit

You can automate the process to some extent.

I'm 20 and I've been here since 2012

>do you have a leaf on your flag
>yes/no
>pick yes
>get autobanned
>reset IP
>do you have a leaf on your flag
>no
>start leafposting anyway

Your model is literally the reverse of what it would be.

There is sometimes a space after the meme arrow (>) if they don't edit it out.

>Replying to datamining post
These newfags s m h

25 here, been on Cred Forums since '08

I reckon the average age on Cred Forums is probably 18 or 19

But the average age on Cred Forums is definitely higher, maybe 25. In fact I'd say Cred Forums probably has one of the highest average ages on Cred Forums.

Boards like /r9k/ and /adv/ are also quite young I reckon, probably about 19/20 average age. Whereas a board like /o/ is probably much higher, maybe 25 or older.

It depends a lot on the board, basically.

Here's my journey:

Cred Forums -> Cred Forums -> Cred Forums -> Cred Forums -> Cred Forums -> Cred Forums

Also others like Cred Forums and /n/ (for cycling) and occasionally Cred Forums or /r9k/ if I'm bored.

31, i was here since 2006.

>Cred Forums has about 150 million.

Source?

Cred Forums itself says there are 28 million per month

Was going off of OP's pic.

Even 30 million would mean one out of every hundred people online. That's still fucking impressive.

Mobile devices should automatically be banned from viewing Cred Forums.

Like the rise against album?

21 Military fag here

>Implying half of /mlp/ wouldn't have /k/ roots.
/k/ comes as close to a friend as /mlp/ would ever have. There are tons of people who browse both boards.

thanks mr.botnet

I found this shithole by accident in '08 when I discovered /r/ when I was trying to find the source for a macro. I spent a week or so laughing my ass off before going to Cred Forums. After that raped my brain, I stayed mostly in /k/ and /new/, until Cred Forums came along.
And here I am,still. What a waste of a life. Fug.

>what the fuck happened?
The site became mobile friendly .

OP's pic is sessions, not users.

Ergo each user, on average, has 5 sessions on Cred Forums a month.

Which seems very low but it makes sense when you consider how many lurkers are here (very many). I'm a daily poster so my number of sessions per month is probably around 60 since I reckon I have probably 2 unique sessions on Cred Forums per day, on average.

18. Turned it back in July. Feels good nigga. Been here since 2009 however.

19 here.

>m00t left that long ago?
damn

Apps like Mimi and Clover come in handy like crazy.

Been here since 2005, when someone on Cred Forums edited images from the Shuffle! animu, and they were circulating on other message boards i read.

41 now.

Everyone is saying gamergate, but nobody but internet nerds know about it. The fappening was actual normie stuff, actual world news, which killed Cred Forums.

Nope. Phoneposting and bored at work does, at least for me. I have a very strict internet filter at work so I phonepost. Makes sense for a lot of people who have to deal with. Plus, I can bypass captcha on my phone

i ve been here since Cred Forums started in 2000, turning sixty this year

This. So much this. I was a college kid who loved video games in 2014. Two years later I'm hitting the gym and I've stopped playing video games entirely. GG red pilled more people than it gets credit for. It was my entry point.

44. and a newfag. fuck my life.

25, and I've been coming here since 2007. Jesus fucking Christ, that's nearly 9 years.

>it was getting cancerous
lmao
>Btw most of us on here are perma virgins or neets.
>18 years old
>refering to himself as perma virgin and neet

you are what's wrong

>Mobile users

don't reply unless you are proxying you stupid fucking faggots

An actual trend line. Well close enough. Good Job user, the aussie is a retard.

Almost all of that is Cred Forums. Don't kid yourselves.

Started coming to Cred Forums back in around 2011 later part of the year. I actually lingered here for ages purely just because it seemed an extremely effective place to find out the news. Cred Forums always seems to report the news before any of the major outlets and well I suppose the site just took its natural course with me.

too old for this shit

31 here.
Just loving life.

+ the gamergate. And the scare of people from other websites staying in hence the usage of the term normie

As far as I have seen Cred Forums is the biggest board. I have not, however, seen stats for Cred Forums as no archive site bothers to keep Cred Forums around.

I'm 27 and have been on Cred Forums since sometime around late 2007 or early 2008. I can't remember.

bullshit. Cred Forums has grown exponentially. We are getting over a million posts a week now. A couple of years ago it was less than 100k

Just go look at how fast traffic is on Cred Forums

It's obviously the most posted and trafficked board

19, started on Cred Forums exclusively for a while but then went to Cred Forums after seeing political correctness and SJWs in action after I came to university.

27. Been here since 2006, lurking mostly

I know this is data mining. But 36 here.

twenties probably, which means most of the old fags here should have been banned back in the day

also explains why this placed as changed to much, the anons are growing up

I thought no one went on Cred Forums anymore because nowadays it's newfags posting their area codes to hook up, then lose interest. Not exactly regulars.

Started browsing when I was 17. Stuck on Cred Forums for a while which was cancerous. I'm 23 now and only browse Cred Forums and /vp/

Sorry Pablo, that's just people knowing how the English language works

I dunno there is a heavy influx of tumblerinas and ridditors on other boards like Cred Forums and that place is very much reddit on speech department, there even people that false flag as Cred Forumsack to get people to hate us

I dunno there is a heavy influx of tumblerinas and ridditors on other boards like Cred Forums and that place is very much reddit on the speech department, there even people that false flag as Cred Forumsack to get people to hate us

it's a year old though, I believe Cred Forums is now in third place.

Nope, Cred Forums is considerably larger than Cred Forums now. Cred Forums takes second place next to Cred Forums.

You don't need to justify yourself

this
i arrived at that age im 20 now and im here forever

>all those phoneposters from the fappening

thanks for the rare

wow, all thanks to the "alt-right"

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Almost 47, ......came here just last year, found Cred Forums after i quit drinking in 2009, started hanging on /sci/ mostly, then /k/ a lot when all the mass shootings sparked more gun control debate after that staged Sandy Hook theatrical display.

I think it depends on the board. 24 here though

>I'm 29.
>I came here about 10 years ago, and have been hopping boards as my interests changed.

Same as this user, except I'm 30. Can't believe I've been here 10 years.

too bad Hiroshimoot sold Cred Forums to some jewish media company.
Prepare to be shut down.

27, started browsing in 2013.

Turning 30 next may

27, started lurking in 2006 or 2007, can't recall exactly. Surprised there are so many older guys here, I guess a lot of us have grown up together in a way.

19, lurked for over a year.
>inb4 newfag

>increase in mobile posters correlates with decline in quality
really makes me think

>oyyyy weyyyy
>goyim knows
>shut it down

Her is literately noting worn with phonon piston.

*posts tiny image*

>over half of userbase is newfags
>not dead

Im 12 and what is this?

Yeah, I think Cred Forums's probably the older demographic of Cred Forums though. We all spent our initial time on Cred Forums, but then migrate to different boards as interests change. That's why this whole place (Cred Forums) is bit unhinged, we all carry the fuckery developed on Cred Forums with us, and it doesn't seem like anyone older than 21 browses.

I definitely thought that I was making up the older side of this place.

Increased traffic IS the death of an anonymous imageboard. Cred Forums, of all boards should understand that.

That is the worst thing about the last few years of Cred Forums. People that jump into 200+ reply threads asking for sauce on OPs or demanding explanations of what's been said a dozen times already. And mobile users almost never post images which is what this site is about: an imageboard.

They wouldn't shut us down... this place is a diagnosis. If they shut us down, every other site on the internet would get a bit more raunchy, and the chances of "redpill" would go through the roof. If anything, they are going to leave the place alone on the front end, possibly try to track and monetize... that is, if the new owner is actually some faggot.

I became redpilled in my early twenties. Been here for two years. Started out on mgtow forums ugh.