IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

Nahed Hattar, a Jordanian Christian writer has been shot dead outside the court where he was to stand trial for sharing a cartoon deemed offensive to Islam, the Jordanian state news agency Petra has reported.

>abc.net.au/news/2016-09-25/nahed-hattar-prominent-jordanian-christian-writer-shot-dead/7876002

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DRbLZnMh6A
itfarrag.com/Files/Articles/2016_07/67296_Details.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please bomb my country, there is no hope for it, corrupt politicians, corrupt businesses, and retards roaming around, just nuke it.

Is it offensive because the girl on his right has a dick?

>live in violent muslim shithole
>make fun of islam and muslims

Didn't Obama say that the future didn't belong to those who insult Islam?

Wow...

religion of peace

Educate yourself
Find employment overseas
Apply for citizenship in the country your working in
Terminate your Jordanian citizenship

While youre at it, nuke abdoun twice just to make sure

Why can't muzzies handle the banter?

Another martyr for Free Speech. Another trial for the phrase "The pen is mightier than the sword."

I will, swedecuck, don't worry, if I go to Sweden I will fight for mother Sverige like a true swede would, and not rape its women.

All provinces, brother, let the degenerate leftists and liberals perish in Abdoun, and let the extremist idiots perish in the provinces, Deus Vult!

No-no.
Calling in fire from heaven is better idea.

He deserved it, no one insults the holy prohphet piss be upon him

Christian?

No, religion is a bad idea for this shithole, but even if there was no religion idiots will still kill each other over tribal bullshit and ideologies anyway even if religion isn't around, there is no hope.

>Communist arab country like Egypt in the 1960's
>openly insult communism
>same thing happens to the idiot that openly insulted religion in Jordan

so youre an atheist, nice me too

>Allah
>white

Mooooooooohamad everybody!

Kind of, but if there is a god I hate the damn fool who created idiots like arabs for the lulz.

Lol are you an arab?

this beautiful religion never stops spreading love and peace, amazing

Yes, and I want my genes gone.

Me too, but hey what are you gonna do about.

Go full ISIS mode on ISIS people?

Or we praise Kek (pbuh) to meme our problems away.

Moder Svea*

>that ID

Or study STEM and work in a first world country, also people are getting more conservative, and for me thats a plus.

You got rekt by 4chin itself, praise Kek (pbuh)

Studying ABET, hopefully that would be enough for me to get the fuck out of this shithole, I will miss mansaf and knafeh though, but a small price to pay for my sanity.

Living in abdoun makes you hate life everytime i see degenerates i get soo fucking pissed

You will see a lot of those abroad though.

The political pendulum is now swinging hard to the right now, hopefully trump wins, after that GG

Man, the brass on this fucking guy for doing this in Jordan.

Guy must have wanted to die, or something.

Wow that cartoon is incredibly fucking offensive

I will build that wall myself it it happens.

He had hope that somehow jordanians have brains to think with, I assure you none of us feel this way any longer.

>LEAF

Nobody cares about your feelings, fuck off.

>Fag

>FUCKING

It is strange to me that people are so numbed by the idea that people are literally dying because they did something as simple as publish a drawn image to people.

An Arab man who owned a shop was actually killed in Britain by another Arab for wishing people a "merry Christmas" on twitter. Our government barely spoke about it, but it really should be considered a much bigger deal than it is.

I am offended so much, I want to fuck your sister, leaf, will you allow a poor oppressed minority like me to fuck your sister, pretty please?

I thought your media called them "Asians" when they started causing issues in Bongland.

Gee I wonder if this story is going to be featured in the young turks,

It should and it must be treated as such, most arabs are normal people, but some are time bombs both mentally and physically.

>Jordan: Muslim Brotherhood' Wins Seats in Parliament

really makes you think

fuck you faggots i made a fucking thread i require at least 5 (You)s to make up for this horrible betrayal
also what he said

Asian = Pakistani and Indian. Arabs are Arabs

Let's be tough and strict economically and impose austerity on actual europeans so we can use that money to import massive enrichment

I see.

Well, if it's any consolation, our news lies to us, too. We just had a Middle Eastern guy kill people in a mall, and the outlets called him Hispanic.

Apologies brother, but I went on Cred Forums when you thread got deleted, same7ni

Good

Enormous cuck

om
el
khara

>sven encouraging Ahmed to go to Europe

Allah has very sensitive feelings.

>self-hating Arabs
I feel bad for you guys, you seem like decent fellows, I'm sorry for you that you were born Arabs

>Fag
I'm sorry for you that you were born

>Egyptian
Keep worshiping om hashem backward ass fuck

NO WE'RE GREEKS N SHIT NIGGA
GHASSAINDS N SHIT
honestly everyone who posts on pol is from the top 5% of his country

The divide and conquer is getting too obvious.

>God is a white man

I knew it.

Religion of peace

arabs naturally worship the Übermensch

HAHAHAHAHA SWEDE NIGGER ASKING AN ARAB MUSLIM SAND NIGGER CAMEL JOCKEY TO LEAVE HIS COUNTRY HAHAHAHAHA SWEDE KEK LOL HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD LOL

Seriously, Jordanians, how would you fix your country if you couldn't annihilate it? Do you need a Assad, or a strong cultural shift through education? An American mandate of control?

It is offensive, it's a graven image! You dumb Arabs should know this

He kinda looks hispanic in early images though, no need to go full tinfoil about it.

Self-hating Arabs aren't decent folk,but people who are simply brainwashed by Jewish bullshit and propaganda.

Actual enormous cuck. Swedish women are nothing but loot for us to pick freely and treat however we like
Let's not forget that since Swedish men are the most fragile and pathetic men in the whole of Afro-Eurasia because of how they pussied out of every major war since the 19th century,they won't dare to do anything about it AND I am very sure we would be doing these Swedish White women a huge favor

Ban Islam.
Build wall.
Ask USA for money to keep muslims out.

From my perspective, Pakistanis are Pakistanis, Indians are Indians and Asians are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Thais, Filipinos, Indonesians, Burmese etc. I guess if you're up close you see more.

>Om hashem

Literally who?

>fix
no all we can do is milk the real eastate market for all its worth and then leave with our jew gold
>Self-hating Arabs aren't decent folk
you literally had your own language before the brown horde came

Fucking idiot

Those who leave their country to their demise and go away looking for economic comfort are traitors.

He should stay and be part of the revolution. It is the only thing a patriot and proud man should do.

don't forget you are ruled by the most KEKED royal family in the Middle East

>live in violent muslim shithole
>let your women get raped
>fuhrerwoman schafts it

>Egypt
omm el donya

>Brown horde

You mean saviors?

I don't care what language did my dipshit,cat worshipping,ancestors,after all, in my opinion, Arabic is the most beautiful language in the world,both verbally and alphabetically.

>the jordanistanians in the thread think atheism will change anything
Seek Christ, friends. Atheism is explicutky jewish. They tried to force it on the West when the bolshevik kikes were in control. See what it has wrought here. We're on the verge of moral and societal collapse.

It's part of the east India company connection

Yellows are orientals

ALLAHU AKBAR ALALALALALALALALA MALAHU ALLAH AL FAYED AL A BAKKVAR ALLA KHALLAALALA ALLAHAR *EXPLOSION NOISES* *CIRCUMCISION NOISES* *WOMEN GETTING STONED NOISES*

It's a sad day when a sandnigger who's never set his foot in Sweden is more patriotic about Sweden than an actual Swede.

We are sorry too, thank you nippon samurai warrior for your sympathy.

This.

The problems arabs in the middle east have cannot be easily fixed, this isn't a matter that destroying religion would fix because they would still fight each other and kill each other over tripe like tribal rivalry, ideological differences, stupid differences in day to day talk, etc, an "Assad" or "Saddam" would work for a while like was proven by history, but then the US would intervene and fuck it all up, amirite?

top cuck

>not worshipping pussy

Is the once beautiful land of Jordan dead?

I'm telling you the only way is to ban Islam. If the UN gives me powers to colonize Jordan I will destroy every mosque, kick out every muslim, build a wall, make alliance with Israel and USA. I can only imagine how many trillions the USA would give us.

Be careful Abdul. Such a post could see you commit suicide with 6 shots to the back

Can you give some examples of that tribal rivalry and "stupid differences" in Jordan just out of curiosity?

Do not ally with Israel. They are not your friend.

The only friends Israel has are the ones that regularly pay them for the privilege of association.

all athiest arabs are self hating
knowing we created islam makes me suicidal

like voting for someone even though you hate him and think hes incompetent because you shared an ancestor 300 years ago

>make fun of IS
>moderate muslims shoots you
Pure pottery.

bro it is ok...
islam infact did have a noble goal
it wanted to improve monotheism, and one has to admit not everything that in it is shit. you can find some very solid advice in it.

but yeah... you are like the terrible sequel to christianity

Hey Abdul how's life as a refugee? How many Germans suck your cock a week?

Religion of piss

>Beautiful language

Hahaha you sandniggers really have a bad taste, you sound like if you have a cock on your mouth

Alan Akbaaar!

>Sandgoogles
More Cred Forumsitically correct

Ah ok so it's more like a tribal thing of being part of a team. The way we fix that here i by obsessing over football, I remember when I was young some people dying in stadiums and shit. Basically if you want to obsess over "your group" you might as well have the dumb masses obsessing over their football teams. This effect still exists here today, half of our news cycle is talking about football because people are just that stupid. Maybe that's how you fix the middle east. Replace tribes with football teams.

It's soccer

You stole that shit from the Zoroastrianists, they should be the ones to be suicidal.

not a german or arabic...

it has good aspects but still is shit as a whole like I said

Its football you fucking cuck, only dumburgers and cuckadians would call it soccer

Other jordanian user said it perfectly, but the reality is far worse than just "football hooligan" behaviour though very close, we have our version of the "classico" and people get injured in the retarded fights that follow the damn match.

Sometimes, dictatorship is the only solution in some parts of the world, some people just don't have the ability to critically think and think for themselves, someone has to do it for them by force.

And south Africans, and Australians, and kiwis and the British before the 1960's. It's soccer in English. Only retarded third worlders call it football because you have no other sport played with your feet

Oh, for fuck's sake, that's actually a good cartoon that insults extremists for shitting on the religion.

Braindead morons. We should start shooting the extremists and their allies. Nothing offends me more than terrorist apologists, and they can get what they preach.

The West must harden the fuck up. The pen is NOT mightier than the sword.

>FUCKING

TERRORIST

Well, I insisted on calling kickboxing football, but then they threw me out of the gym.

>Find employment overseas

Fuck off. He should stay where he came from.

You're a dumb fucking cunt, there was rugby football and association football. Both sports invented by the British! they decided to shorten it to rugby and soccer and this spread to the Anglosphere which had their own football sports such as Canadian football, Australian football, and Irish football

What is your definition of degenerates?

And to all Jordanians, is niqab a common thing in Jordania?

Not in Amman and some provinces, well, the western side of Amman anyway, but there are dumb women that wear black in the middle of the desert.

>third worlders

Go back to arguing if Trudeau was insensitive for using english instead of french in the mosque. We call NA football as "American football" but for Canada cuckball would be more appropriate,

>youtube.com/watch?v=7DRbLZnMh6A
>Hamed Abdel-Samad visits Tahrir Square with a devil "God is busy. Can I help you?" shirt

This guy has balls.

And cucks like you still call football a sport that barely kicks the ball

>Leaf

Go prep Hiroshito

(You)

>Jordan has some good bants

For Portugal who gives a fuck ball would be appropriate because all anyone knows about your shitjole of a nation is that you created an even bigger shithole in South America

I'll rather live in Portugal with actual europeans than live in chinkland

Your president is the mere reflection of the average cuckadian

hipanics kinda look like arabs tho

You're just mad because you'd get crushed by some 6'4 Albertan bull and that your puny 5'5 spic body can't handle any other sport but poverty ball.

Isn't Jordan one of the few decent Islamic countries/societies? Educate me please.

We really need to do something about the sweden problem.

>4% Chinese
>YOURE A CHINK
okay

>Canada
>Have bulls

Pick one Trudeau, you are nothing but a bunch of cucks, even your women rather fuck with manlet chinks than "albertan bulls"

>Leaf

>saves pic from Details
>some square jaw white guy

is it hard being a fag in Jordan?

Must be rough.

as decent as it can be and as it seems thats not much

You would change sidewalk on the street for fear of little Diego pounding your sissy ass

itfarrag.com/Files/Articles/2016_07/67296_Details.jpg
i got it from google hes the turkish actor that all the women went nuts for a few years back

Saviors?
You guys are assimiliated Arabs, did you ever wonder why Arabs from the Arabian peninsula feel superior? I

>fag
>swedish flag
what did kek mean by this?

sharia orders muslims to kill people who insult mohammed
it's ok to insult allah though because he can fend himself.

Gotta admire the balls on him though.

it actually does, that explains it.
still not sure why sandgoogles imitate googles and wear hats that are way too big, i assume to appear smarter?

So you are saying you are ignorant and proud? Can't fight with that logic.

I literally don't care what you say because I don't have to leave my house with a bullet proof vest just so I survive a trip to the grocery store.
So Mexicans are confirmed faggots? Yeah I'd go across the street I don't want some homo near me

Arabic and hebrew sound more like they have a bunch of long, wiry pubes stuck in their throats that they're perpetually trying to cough up

You probably can easily get visa to Philippines. Escape there.It's honestly a better option.

How come he didn't get beheaded on the spot though?

All videos I find of this guy are in german

>troll mudshits on their home turf

Middle East Christians are officially white

No I know Portuguese history
>day 1 we discovered fire
>day 2 we got raped by Arabs
>day 3 we founded Brazil
>day 4 we joined the European Union
>day 5 we invented the wheel
I hate Portoniggers so much all you shitskins need to fuck off

can we just wipe out the muslims and replace them with middle east Christians/other minorities?

>The pen is NOT mightier than the sword.

While the sword IS necessary... you are absolutely wrong.

A pen's swing across parchment can swing a million swords in unison towards the same end. Can a sword's swing force a million pens to do the same?

Get your mind right.

He would practically insist she be yours.

and yet you let in 10,000 Africans a day

Really depends on who's holding the sword, and where it's swinging.

You can't tell me that every journalist in the nation wouldn't be going ballistic at their desks if Trump beheaded Clinton on national television.

Actually, you could, but we both know it would be a lie.

aren't you like the best middle eastern country? your king speaks english normally, he's putin level badass

You literally have 40 million niggers. That's a whole England of niggers in your country. Kill yourself

Portugal was created after wiping out the muslims, not before. How can something that doesn't exist be raped?

From that logic the only thing people know about Canadians is they have moose and are building 1 minaret a day. I'm confused if you meant "rape by arabs" as a compliment or an insult considering your background.

I'm Hung-Aryan we keep those sand niggers out of Europe so maybe we should kick all the Portoniggers out

Oh, shut up already. Embarrassments like you are why Canadians are so loathed here.

ADMIRAL ACKBAR!

WE WUZ GODS

They hate us cuz they ain't us. 90% of these third world apes would kill yo have the chance to move here and earn $11 an hour wiping puke off the floor. Probably don't even know how it feels to even hold $11 in their hand desu my family

(You)

So, you are basically projecting that because you or your parents had to immigrate to Canada because you were poor fucks in Europe that everyone else is in the same situation?

Interesting,

>Sharpened and edgy leaf

Probably I live way more comfy than you kek

>Knows absolutely nothing about Portuguese history
>Still posts about Portuguese history

Hi this is Jackass, and I'm about to insult Islam inside of a Muslim country.

>How come he didn't get beheaded on the spot though?
Luck? The camera? I don't know.

>All videos I find of this guy are in german
Because he currently lives in Germany with police protection, because a commision from Al-Azhar university issued a fatwa accusing him of being an infidel.

He is the son of a Muslim brotherhood preacher and living abroad in Europe turned him into an atheist.

silly goy
the entire western world is being destroyed by Islam on purpose
there are no jobs anywhere