How well traveled is /pol. & did any political aspects surprise you?

Also, please post OC you took (yes, you can turn off the shit that gives your location, time, date, what camera/phone you used, etc..)

Thi is the Church across from the leaning Tower in Pisa. It's little known, but watching the incense dispenser attached to ceiling swing back and worth gave Galileo his first ideas about latitude and longitude and how they could be calculated.

Anyone have any cool OC vacation pics of cool stuff? (if you don't know how to turn off info shit, can show you).

What was I most surprised by politically in italy? The amount of leftist scum in the North was shocking. Also the crippling povierty, and I don't mean niggers or gypos, real italians begging in streets of florence, milan, and pisa.

REEEE...have any of you motherfuckers ever traveled? we have people who teach english in nippon, we have users in hong kong, and yet NO ONE ever posts OC.

I can understand the fears about people doxing your camera, location, etc... but that is all easily turned off with press of a single button.

Well fuck it, not going to be only idiot sharing my Italy/Germany/Malta OC.

Lived in china specifically XI'AN it was awesome. I'm engineer so money was good. Never felt unsafe even late at night drunk smoking weed in the street. It was however obvious that there was zero middle class. You were either poor or rich as fuck

Been to France, Latvia, Lithuania, and Russia as a kid.

Parents were missionaries so we traveled out of country a lot.

I've traveled a lot but i've never paid much attention to the political aspects of the places i visit, i guess the things that are most relevant to Cred Forums that i've noticed is the amount of antifa stickers in greece, the amount of racemixing in northern europe and israel in general, every person i've talked to was a leftist defending the muslim population

Basically every time I went somewhere it was awesome, and then it got """westernized""" and I thought maybe I'd rather go someplace else next time.

Ive been to 4 major parts of Mexico (new Syria) but have never gone beyond that or California. Iv'e never even driven to Nevada, although I plan on going to the Netherlands. My gfs family is up there, and I plan on traveling myself around the area a good 2 week. In the process of getting a credit card with air rewards.

Travelled to quite a few places doing immigration detention.
Deportations.
>Sri Lanka, the plane parked next to a huge scorch mark which was where an empty plane had been set alight during a tamil Tigers attack.

>China, couple of times, once we had a 2 hour window to land at a military airfield for the unloading, some serious looking hardware and chaps there. Another time we had to get of the aircraft while it was serviced, in Bejing, in winter, and had to stand on the airfield. We had just come from 40 degrees centigrade in WA, fucking nearly died.

>France, Awesome place, love to go back and spend 3 months at the Louvre

> UAE, Dubai, they fucked up my paperwork and gave me the wrong number to call (Australian embassy) took 12 a day before I found a way to contact anyone. By way of apology the head of the embassy took me under his wing for a couple of days, told me heaps about some of the internal politics going on, and we had a beer at the bar of the bruj al arab.
Apparently when that was built a imam pointed out the glassed sections made a big cross pointed towards Mecca. He received a couple of offers, money or disappearance, he took the money and shut up.

I've been to UK, Spain. morrocco, Italy, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain, Philippines, Singapore, and Japan. For all places out of my continent.

They were ok.

From my CS profile.
I saw many antifa tags in Genoa, and an uni guy gave me a communist flyer in the street

True, Genova, Bologna and Firenze are commie central

UK France Belgium Netherlands Spain Germany Austria Malta Monaco USA Canada Brazil Peru Finland Russia Belarus Czech Republic Italy Turkey Greece Cyprus Morocco UAE Japan Mauritius Maldives
Id say im pretty well traveled

OP we are totally fucked by leftist scum.
People begging usually are from Romania or Albania. Very little italians left on the street. Pisa is my city, now I live in Bologna, but it's the cuckest city in Italy. I'm try to spread my words against degenerations and against googles.

Went to Thailand, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Thats about it.

Holy Fuck that's a lot
Ever planning on going to Croatia?
I met a Croat through vidya and he always tells me that the place is beautiful.

lol the first thing that happened to my friend in Italy when he was on his way out of the airport was he got mobbed by a bunch of gypsy children who wanted to steal his camera

I think this should be a standard experience for everybody, but it's really bizarre how lefties can keep going through these kinds of thing and still not get it.

During my life I've been to Biloxi,MS New Orleans, LA. I have lived all over the peninsula of Florida including exotic locales like Ormond Beach and northern Hillsborough county. For a time in my formative years I attended the prestigious public schools of eastern TN. I have also visited far flung places including Detroit, MI and the capital of this great nation, Washington DC. More than once I have found myself on the sandy shores of Myrtle Beach SC. My travels have led me to foreign countries as well. Not many can say they have laid eyes upon hidden corners of the world like Windsor, Canada where the locals have customs that I found to be, in many ways, much like our own.

I have a Croat friend actually. Might visit him next summer

Australia - Hot but functional and chill.
Spain - Hot and shit.
England - Wet and shit. Will get dramatically shitter once they leave the EU.
Scotland - Mental but decent people.
Ireland - Like to portray themselves as chill but they're not.
Holland - Very functional. Identikit towns and villages. Good country.
Austria - Very good country.
France - Lost forever. Won't be missed.
Hungary - Cool AF. Haven't been for a few years though. Hope it's still OK.
Croatia - Good people, slowly improving system.
Bosnia - Good people, good food, abhorrent system.
Serbia - Delusional people, shit system.

Because they are fucked in the head.

I've been to England, Scotland, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Mallorca, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Slovakia, Morocco, USA, Cuba, Mexico, Italy, Slovenia, and next week I'm going to Hungary.