Working class/ 'middle class republicans vote against their own economic interests

Working class/ 'middle class republicans vote against their own economic interests

But they are voting for their morals

Trump is for the working class

Jewish economics doesn't have morals

muh morals

That chart just shows that nothing changes regardless of the party you vote for.

that's because both parties have become neolibs (rule by wall street) and neocons (rule by Israel/Saudi Arabia)

The solution is to remove all semitic influence from our country (wall street, ex trotskites jews (neocons), globalists, etc)

>morals

It's immoral to support Jewish neoliberalism and globalism

>higher taxes and prices are in my interest

autism

>trickle down economics
Yea no one actually uses that term

What is them voting for their own economic interests? Give me examples.

This is true. Only political science students and pundits unironically use this term.

>not being in the top 5% of the population
plebs

It's literally how the Modern Democrat party sees the economy

Obama gave trillions of dollars in free money to wall street and hoped the money "trickled down" to the peasants.

It didn't

>Obama
You misspeled the federal reserve, obama is their coon posterchild

whatever, I'm rich enough to be happy, not as rich as those guys but who gives a shit

He's still the executive and signed off on giving trillions of dollars to wall street for free

he 100% supported the policy. In fact I can't think of a single time he even pretended to be against it.

As if he has a choice

Of course he had a choice

Once you become president you have a lot of strings you can pull to get what you want. Obama like Clinton before him actively chose to be a wall street shill

Notice how through 2 democrat and 2 republican administrations and congresses nothing changes.

Ofciurse he is going to obey the people that gave him the presidency, how dense are you?

but he and the Democrat Party pretend otherwise

that's my point

neoliberalism and globalism really started with Carter

Democucks always forget that