THERE IS A FUCKING REPORTAGE ON TRUMP IN POLISH TV

THERE IS A FUCKING REPORTAGE ON TRUMP IN POLISH TV
AND THEY'RE SHITTING ON HIM HARD, CALLIN HIM A NAZI AND SHIT

AND MY STUPID DAD BELIEVES THIS CRAP AND LAUGHED WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT HE WANTS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

JUST
FUCKING
REEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RKWq5cPOgfk
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Serbia, media are pretty neutral on US elections, shitting on both Hillary and Trump, whole population is for Trump, LITERALLY no one wants Hillary in office, if Serbia voted it would be 99-1 for Trump.

Only media that shills against Trump, Russia, common sense etc is Blic aka Blick aka German merchant newspapers

(((media)))

How is news in Slovenia, considering Melania is from Slovenia?

I don't follow Slovenian news but it looks to me they also hate Hillary, but not as much as Serbia

>not showing your parents based MaxTV
It's your own fault user

youtu.be/RKWq5cPOgfk

It's ok. You're Polish, so you have a lot of cool points you can spend.

It's the same here.
But lies cannot stop truth or Trump.

Slap your dad across the fucking face

nicht vertrauen Trump. Er schlägt Links

You're gonna have to kill him. Your father, I mean.

There's come a time in a man's life when he must face his father in combat.

Looks like you're going to have to whoop that ass Poland. Go for the throat.

Does it really matter what other countries think? It only matters in the U.S who wants who, only U.S Citizens inside of the United States can vote honestly doesn't matter anywhere else

imblying they are gonna let him be a president :DDDDD US of A will start a war before elections if they will be sure Trumpie is gonna win :-DDDD

This tbqh. I do not give a single fuck who foreigners want to be president or what they think about the US and our policies.

He's just a biased as everyone else

>tfw dad supports trump
>hates muslims
>hates liberals
>is actually knowledgable about the US elections and political atmosphere

I show him trump memes sometimes.
feels good man

Rahim?

well.. trump is bad for poland. i pitty those tards who want trump over hillary and the more than ok status quo for poland.

poles that shill for trump are traitors.

Neither Trump or Hillary are good for Poland. But if I was American for sure I will vote for Trump.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

Poland seems to be 80% in favour of Trump my man. So i guess there are ALOT of traitors that need to be dealt with eh?

well newspapers are shitting on Trump hard

but yeah, most guys I know support Trump, most girls tho...

That's right, I keep forgetting Clinton carpet bombed half your country into ruins in an attempt to get his cum stains off the front page of the newspaper

Why don't you cry harder about it you little faggot

This.

Do it.

Now.

Here in germany he was called a "contemporary fascist" in a big newspaper today. The media in general has kept spreading hate regarding Trump for quite a while now. It's quite ridiculous to be honest.

what televion channel were you watching ?