youtube.com/watch?v=Rtpn5QYP5Ig&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8&ab_channel=TRUTHSERUM
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&ab_channel=HolocaustHandbooks.com
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
archive.is/57iW6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Naval_Treaty
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I
youtube.com/watch?v=uE2hsaHAEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=iIYswWXhkcA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-1ts3VTeeI
a.pomf.cat/gypmhe.7z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/U5MmvtYvgM8?t=1h4m48s
conservativecolloquium.wordpress.com/2008/12/14/hitlers-war-on-christianity-quotes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=CIFLGqLUCP4
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo
youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=t0E_Ewe8g2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=j617mImHVvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IS YOUR OWN PEOPLE

und für dieses volk und um dieses volk wollen wir ringen und wollen wir kämpfen

und niemals erlahmen, und niemals verzagen, und niemals verzweifeln

This speech was so good

Most inspirational video ever thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

You forgot
Und niemals mudden

My people wants to cut my head because I left Islam

blow them up then

huh?

ermüden

What of your people?Do you feel close to them?
(müden)

Jews are asleep. Post Hitler.

>implying

Every time i see something in german i remember this picture

Implying jews ever sleep

My grandfather died fighting Nazis. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Dr Goebbels? I'm NSDAP.

>htiler was a beta nu-male
wtf I hate hitler now

what was wrong with your grandfather?

I can sleep for 14 hours straight

What on God's green earth is that?

what the fuck is wrong with your grand father. he was on the winning side and died

IST DAS EINEN VOLK

ICH FRAGE EUCH
C
H

F
R
A
G
E

E
U
C
H

thanks for that

I'M TRIGGERED BY WOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE SUFFERING OF THE JEWS, AND MUSLIMS WHO HATE JEWS

My bad I meant this German bro

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!

JA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goosebumps every time

so fucking epic
i would have loved to live in nazi germany

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qRRTzoqkKpc

>THIS IS A CHURCHILL SPEECH NOW

Churchill hated non-whites, the people on here buy up anti-British stormfront shit

>tfw this will never exist again

There is a gif of Hitler addressing the crowd and one of the young girls is so overcome with emotion in meeting him, she starts crying. Anyone know the one I'm talking about?

Halifax, the king, everyone wanted piece but the warmongering genocidal firebombing Churchill wanted Gernany destroyed. He had good values but was a shortsighted fool at best and a devious scoundrel at worst. Everyone hated nonwhites back then except absolute cucks -- it doesn't make him special..

Relax, it's just bants. I will confess however that I don't understand Churchill's actions in the war at all.

what the fuck is this
i thought america hated the nazis

No, most were neutral and many loved them, you can thank the masonic crypto-communist FDR and his propaganda machine for the current perception.

We didn't give a shit about Nazis until the 60s. Before that, we were just at war with Germans because Japan. Before that, we thought the Germans were an okay people, just like before WW1.

>Anglos
>human

Fuck off roach.

also
>piece

>American/Anglo in charge of speaking his own mother tongue

wow a traitor who wants his own race to be eradicated

Actually secretly a Spaniard, don't tell anyone..

Fuck these cunts. Two generations of my family fought fucking germans. Fuck nazis.
2 world wars, 1 world cup, brexit.

never forget what the Eternal Anglo BLOOD did to our race.

you guys know what you did, deny your guilt all you want.. it's your fault that Europe and America are flooded with shitskins and you know it..

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

Daily reminder what the Anglo scum did to the Germans.

And we'll do it again next time some filthy kraut one balled manlet decides its destroy europe o'clock

edgy

then why aren't you bombing Merkel?
you're full of shit, you Brits are opportunistic jackals that's all..

You should move to the USA.

Bullshit mate. Europe is cucked specifically because of residual guilt from the nazis. If not for the krauts we'd still have empire, and you would have stayed isolationist

>ICH FRAGE EUCH: WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk

They would have won if you'd made peace after Poland and France fell, you could have stayed independent.. It wouldn't have even affected you.

damn america looked good back then

It's just a farce it won't change anything

THERE COMES A TIME

source?

Fuck off we're full. Stay in Turkville and subvert from inside! Do your part and die for the white race!

Or go shoot up a mall.

Stop crying because your family are cocksluts for jews. They faught for the enemy and if theyre not dead yet they should be hanged

The Young Hitler I Knew by August Kubizek. Stay away from any post 1980-translations, they're inaccurate and mistranslated on purpose.

Nazi Germany really is GOAT

KAPITULIEREN WERDEN WIR NICHT

>tfw hitler is literally me

I think you're forgetting America declared war on Germany, sorry that your beautiful country of freedom and democracy got your grandfather killed.

Yeah they're dead. Died proud of the nazis they killed. Grew up on a story about my great grandad bayoneting a kraut then having a fag while he watched the cunt bleed out.

>This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

died a proud racetraitor? I would seriously kick that old sack of shit in his balls and leave him crawling

Will there ever be a better speaker that Hitler?

fuck you crumpetmunching teaspoon faggot. you fought hitler and now your whole fucking empire and the western world is under the thumb of the greasy cockroach Jew monster. good going shithead

no

>people never fought and killed each other

We fucking housed your govt in exile, took in thousands that fled, and liberated you. pic related. If you shill for germans youre no patriot. Shame on you

Good job winning, now almost all of your imperial holdings are gone
GOOD GOY

youtube.com/watch?v=kqP0CQPu8Fc

The British Empire was the most evil entity in human history

You didn't fucking liberate us, you followed jewish orders. Do you believe every jewish lie?

See
And you're also disrepecting your own countrymen who died fighting nazi scum? Or you an immigrant? Pic related american ww2 war memorial cemetery, cambridge, uk

Meh. Adolf was a loser. He wasted Germany's scientific potential. He should've strengthen the borders and remained neutral like Switzerland. Instead he failed miserably, he ruined the term 'nationalism' for many decades and all the war crimes committed by the Soviet Union like the (((Holocaust))) got blamed to Germany.

Overall, Adolf could've done better.

>you followed jewish orders. Do you believe every jewish lie?
What do you expect from normalfag plebs that come to Cred Forums?

good people (americans) do shitty things when they are governed by a shitty race

youtube.com/watch?v=LGh2SnKtPy8
>tfw

>You didn't fucking liberate us,
BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA
I-its muh jooz honest. Pic related

>Meh. Adolf was a loser. He was to blame for Germany losing everything by not just surrender their lives sooner
It's funny how plebs resort to all these various intellectual contortions to retain the belief that their ancestor's Jewish-led attack on Germany was somehow Germany's fault, or that Europeans and their ancestors "won" something by forging the foundation for white genocide happening today.

You didn't win anything by killing the resistance to Jewish rule; quite the opposite. How does it feel to be an Orwellian prole, thinking freedom is slavery and defeat is victory?

Do you mind writing the "we will shut those lying jewish mouths for them!" Goebbels speech? I've been trying to find a german transcript but joogle won't let me.

the only thing hitler did wrong was not destroying every inch of the empire.

>Meh.

Give me Miranda Kerr and I would die for McDonalds if you want to.

How's that "victory" and "liberation" working out for you, Anglofriend?

Yeah all new/summerfags, thass rite. Us anglos have never been at the aryan throat.ffs

youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8

youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg

Just this part.

What a dumbass. You completely created a strawman to my argument. I said he should've strengthen the borders, keep it secured, remained neutral.

Not an argument. Fuck off you're just lurking here you are not contributing at all to the thread.

Not available in my country anymore..
Good thing I saved them before.

Have you ever heard about communist north vietnams "liberation" of south vietnam?
In my opinion the soldiers actions can be excused because they were brainwashed and literally commanded to do these things. However, in this day and age, where all sort of information is available, theres no excuse to defending the jewish attack on germany.

>thass rite. Us anglos have never been at the aryan throat
There are other boards made just
for you Ahmed >You completely created a strawman to my argument
nope, that was the manifest and critical subtext of what you were arguing.
>I said he should've strengthen the borders, keep it secured, remained neutral.
Well, maybe I wasn't fair to you, and if not, I apologize. Perhaps it's just a new subject, one you're still unfamiliar with. You didn't know about the decade of hostile diplomatic maneuvers, threats, and alliances made against Germany between the two wars. You somehow thought Hitler chose his enemies, and when to fight them; arguably the only time this was true was against Stalin. Germany didn't declare war on the allies, they declared war on him.

That's not how the victors prefer to write history, but it's provably true.

This is one of my favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0hihr1DlQw

Sie können uns unterdrücken
Sie können uns meinetwegen töten
Kapitulieren werden wir Nicht!

Its not the victory its the fact either of us had to fight the krauts at all. Twice. we won and are fucked, if we lost we'd have been a conquered occupied people. Before the wars we had empire, europe was great, and you were happy isolationists. Since the war we have europe being fucked specifically because of the taint of nazism hanging round the right wing. You ever think what our countries would look now like if no world wars?
Prolly no isreal for starters, we still have the middle east carved up etc

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

8:30 to 9:30 is my absolute favourite hitler quote

probably one of the greatest quotes I've ever heard to be honest familia

if hearing that doesn't motivate you, might as well kill yourself

You realize the Jew bankers in London wanted those wars, right? Balfour declaration? It was all planned. Our "democracies", and "free press" keep families divided against eachother at the dinner table while they plunder us dry.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQVIeTLqgOw

I thought Hitler hated Christianity and liked islam

Does this help?
emersonkent.com/speeches/das_deutsche_volk_vorrede_goebbels.htm

dried cum

learn your history - the Reich was Christian civilization's last stand

Turks aren't people.

>implying germany chose to go to war
fucking imbecile

Can you give me some stuff I can read or watch?

>Turks aren't people.
t. Alberto Barbosa. Shut up filthy moor

You have family die fighting them? I worked with norskies on the north sea rigs, tough guys. Fucking hated nazis to a man. We should have let hitler and stalin fight to the death on the ef then mopped up the pair of them.

Hitler respect Islam, as long as it stayed out of Europe. He liked Christianity, and whether he was Christian or not, acknowledged the necessity of Christianity's existence. He hated those that were cowards, trying to turn Christianity into a religion of passiveness and weakness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt1FCeMMtVc
Listen to this, if you want to be convinced of their Christianity.

Third Reich trilogy by Richard J. Evans, or anything by Sir Ian Kershaw

youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk&ab_channel=WLPWisdom
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
youtube.com/watch?v=9gXVa3yogLk&ab_channel=AHoltz
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtpn5QYP5Ig&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8&ab_channel=TRUTHSERUM

Holohoax youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&ab_channel=HolocaustHandbooks.com

Then they arent your people islam destroys cultures nations and races

>its the fact either of us had to fight the krauts at all
>had to
Wars of choice and wars of necessity -- choose one. Britain's policy of divide and conquer between the continental powers, of defending its empire and hegemony by preventing the rise of a unified Europe was the goal of Machiavellians like Churchill and Halifax, leading them to promise a British declaration of war in exchange for Poland avoiding an anti-comintern pact with Germany.

tl;dr

Britain thought it could pursue it's interests and make it's fame by smashing Germany and returning the continent to the state it was in prior to the Peace of Westphalia. It backfired horribly.
>we won and are fucked
Churchill, the incompetent drunk, sold your empire -- and the entirety of Europe to leftism in form or another -- for the mere survival of your nation; my country pretended to be your ally, and stole the empire out from under you in the process. It was never the aim of the US to do anything else. You got greedy and ambitious, and wound up getting cucked by your "friends". Not that your friends were independent actors; we worked for the same internationalist bankers you did. (pic related)
>Since the war we have europe being fucked specifically because of the taint of nazism hanging round the right wing
It's hard being a bluepilled normie, isn't it? THere's that haunting sense that nothing in your set of narratives seems to really add up. That haunting sense that making sense of everything is elusive. It's that itching that should lead you toward greater skepticism and open-mindedness, not more dogmatism. It's the liberal mind that doubles down on mistakes, friend. Be a better person and question your assumptive framework.

fucking hell, forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

oops, wrong pic

archive.is/57iW6

Oh fuck off with that dindu shit. He was creating an expansionist empire, making and breaking treaties as he went. This idea that he'd somehow stop and leave britain its territory and control of the sea is such a crock. We had huge antisemitism here before the war, none after. Why do you think that might be? Even though Moshe Dyan etc were fucking wanted as terrorists.

Sad isn't it? Mine made it to the end of the war. My great grandfather I mean. My grandfather told me he regretted fighting that war. I don't know why. My great uncle was in the Pacific and had no regrets though. Had 4 ships sunk out from under him.

your (((grandfather)))

>He was creating an expansionist empire
taking pieces of Germany back is "expansionism"
>making and breaking treaties as he went.
Like the Treaty of Locarno, or the disarmament terms of Versailles? Was he making "German containment" treaties with Stalin while claiming to be anti-communist?
>This idea that he'd somehow stop and leave britain its territory and control of the sea is such a crock
The prospect of peace is the only reason he was restrained in retaliation toward Britain. It's the only reason you were allowed to leave Dunkirk alive, the only reason you weren't bombed into the stone age until Churchill was contemplating using chemical weapons on German civilians. By that time you'd already leveled German cities, before the first bomb fell on London. You were the hegemon; Hitler made the mistake you were a decent people, and Germany paid the price for his idealism.
>We had huge antisemitism here before the war, none after.
Because you became party to the Big Lie. Well done, you killed both your peoples by serving the Jew. You're kike slaves, literal untermensch now. And you'll be bred and cucked into non-existence as reward.

What is the phony war. We declared as you say because of poland. But sat back and did nothing until the panzers rolled over the maginot line. Did the krauts really need to come west. No. What did they think we would do, leave a hostile power just over the channel? If hitler had gone east first, we may have joined him against the commies. I hate the kikes, but I see their huge rise to global power as a consequence of german expansionism.

CIA - declassified biography of Hitler

Thanks man!

We are all going to perish at the hands of man ,particularly the hands of the man that says he will help us.

>taking pieces of Germany back is "expansionism"
Since when was czechoslovakia part of the german empire? And Poland? And France? And USSR? And Yugoslavia? And south Tyrol? And Benelux? And Hungary? And Greece? And Norway? And Denmark?

>he was restrained in retaliation toward Britain
He most certainly wasn't restrained. Hitler simply couldn't harm Britain

>It's the only reason you were allowed to leave Dunkirk alive
Wrong again. Dunkirk was easily the wort mistake germany did in the war against Britain

>You were the hegemon
>Let's forget all about Czechoslovakia

>But sat back and did nothing until the panzers rolled over the maginot line.
It's amazing how that treachery toward the Poles seems lost on every one of you modern "patriots".
>Did the krauts really need to come west. No.
You declared war and mobilized along their borders, why shouldn't they? The only way to make peace with you was to beat you to an extent, and it almost worked. Churchill survived the defeat in Normandy and the botched Norway excursion only because his (((financial backers))) also backed so many others in government. He was a disgrace.
>What did they think we would do, leave a hostile power just over the channel?
Didn't you just try to make some point about the Germans not having to come west with you on their doorstep -- why would you NEED to keep fighting a "hostile" (that you just declared war on and got rekt by) according to that logic? The Germans should be ambivalent about you, but you don't have to be about them? Can you hear how absurd you sound?
> If Hitler had gone east first, we may have joined him against the commies
Funny, you mobilized and declared war on Germany over Poland, despite Stalin invading Poland at the same time. You could have accepted peace and declared war on Stalin, but the Zionists of the Focus that owned Churchill didn't want their (((Communist))) Warburg/Rothschild puppets to fight any of their other puppets.

You didn't want to fight RUssia, you had multiple chances to. You wanted to destroy Germany and kneecap Europe for your own profit. That was all, no honor, just greed. That's how the Jews make us puppets, divide and conquer.

We should have sought peace with Germany and avoided WW2. It was a pyrrhic victory for us. We were destroyed anyway, along with Germany. The only people who came out of it better off were the Americans who solidified their hegemony over the world, a hegemony which began with the Washington Treaty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Naval_Treaty

I do chuckle when I hear Americans saying they dont want to be the worlds policeman. Who filled that role before them? and why was Britain unable to continue to fill it after that treaty?

THE MANIAC, HE NAMED THE JEW

>Since when was czechoslovakia part of the german empire?
It had been part of the Austrian empire for centuries, and Austria voted to unify. There were German speakers there, who lived there for generations, just like in Danzig.
>And Poland? And France? And USSR? TL;DR
When you lose territory in a war, it gets held until the power that lost it surrenders or signs terms. How is that hard to understand? You bluepills will reach for any excuse to contort around the standard propaganda narrative of your governments.
>He most certainly wasn't restrained. Hitler simply couldn't harm Britain
He famously gave orders on several occasions to show restraint toward Britain. it's the only reason their army wasn't destroyed at Dunkirk. He made over 17 appeals for peace, even though he didn't have to. He wanted Britain as allies against Stalin. See >TL;DR
Keep reaching bud. When you get bored convincing yourself you were never lied to in school, maybe you'll consider some revisionist sources just for fun. Unless you're scared you'll be "brainwashed" by conflicting views.

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm

jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html

>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I
>The Haavara agreement - Germany created Israel

>he uses a trip

Don't know where? Don't know when?

>its amazing how that treachery toward the Poles seems lost on every one of you modern "patriots".

No, that was inexcusable. I've had polish friends tell me about their family katyn stories and ask why we left them to stalin. I studied the doomed soldiers, the Brygada Świętokrzyska etc fighting krauts and commies, getting called traitors by all. And you want to tead about a hero? Try captain witold pilecki and what he wrote.

Really makes you think...

Thanks mate

austria hungary senpai

If you're so sensitive to that context, why doesn't it (rightly) jaundice your credulity toward your country's intentions when you analyze history? The patriot's eye toward history is always the propagandist's version, never the realist's version. That has puzzled me my entire life. I get you want to believe in your ancestry, and your culture, that it retains some kind of honor. But none of us deserve that luxury; the world we inherited was a fraud. The only honorable thing to do is be brutally honest with ourselves about it. We fought the wrong enemy, and now we must pay.

Realized this is 71 pages long, not going to upload each of those individually.

a.pomf.cat/gypmhe.7z

CIA's declassified report on Hitler, take it as you will. Might be (((tainted))).

thanks m8, interested to read even though I know he died in Peru

Austria Hungary != german empire, you dimwitts

>When you lose territory in a war, it gets held until the power that lost it surrenders or signs terms. How is that hard to understand? You bluepills will reach for any excuse to contort around the standard propaganda narrative of your governments.

Yes, but it destroys your argument that Hitler was only trying to regain lost territory.

Get BTFO retard

>He famously gave orders on several occasions to show restraint toward Britain.
like?

>it's the only reason their army wasn't destroyed at Dunkirk.
It's not, look it up

>He made over 17 appeals for peace, even though he didn't have to. He wanted Britain as allies against Stalin.
You don't make peace with a mad man. Czechoslovaia made peace and was invaded a few months later

>When you get bored convincing yourself you were never lied to in school
I learned absolutely nothing about WW2 in school. It's a unimportant epoch in our history.

>He wanted Britain as allies against Stalin.
Then he shouldn't have declared war on Poland

Thanks for
(((correcting))) (((the)))((((((((((record)))))))))

He wasn't talking about you.

Not an argument, you retard. If you weren't a uneducated stormfaggot, you would now it's you who is trying to revise history, therefore it's you and your kind who is Correcting the Record

Get BTFO retards

What would you say to your countrymen honoured by pic related?

On 11 December 1941, four days after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the United States declaration of war against the Japanese Empire, Nazi Germany declared war against the United States, in response to what was claimed to be a series of provocations by the United States government.

>Austria Hungary != german empire
no one said it was, genius
>dimwitts
obligatory
>Get BTFO retard
tl;dr get on with it namefag
>like?
numerous examples listed in my previous two direct responses to you and throughout the thread, open your fucking eyes and learn to read: >It's not, look it up
I have three books corroborating this fact, its common knowledge Hitler halted hostilities unilaterally for 48 hours. Hitler gave the order not to destroy the British and let them board their boats, thinking this would entice them to accept peace terms. Churchill couldn't, the Focus backers would ruin him if he did -- he owed millions to his creditors.
>Then he shouldn't have declared war on Poland
Nonsequitor, and Poland attacked Germany at Gleiwitz -- inb4 muh Nuremberg minor freikorps sargeant with high level classified knowledge of German high command false flag plots involved captured Polish officers and German convicts dressed in Wermacht uniforms. Nuremberg was a joke, unless you believe in magic bullets that bounce off jewish skin.

>Turks
>People
Good one.

I will never forgive you!

>I have three books corroborating this fact, its common knowledge Hitler halted hostilities unilaterally for 48 hours. Hitler gave the order not
Which books? Wanna read them. One is probably churchills war?

At least google gets something right

>uneducated stormfaggot
I graduated grade 6.

>Nonsequitor
Britain guaranteed Polish independence. It was quite clear that declaring war on Poland would result in a british declaration of war.

> Poland attacked Germany at Gleiwitz

It was a false flag. Do you have any proof that it was not other then a severe deggre of historical iliteracy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler

>no one said it was, genius

So you aggre with me that hitler wars of conquest weren't solely to regain germany lost territories? Ok.

>numerous examples listed in my previous two direct responses to you and throughout the thread, open your fucking eyes and learn to read:

If you weren't dimwitted and so stupid that you an fall for 70 year old propaganda and actually read the terms in those peace offers you would know they were insultous. Also Hitler made it very clear that he did not respect treaties (check out czechoslovakia). It was madness to negotiate a peace with Hitler.

Pretty much every country in Europe that negotiated with Hitler got invaded.

>common knowledge Hitler halted hostilities
Thats according to hitlers post hoc rationalisation years later. In fact von Kluge and von Rundstedt issued the order for a halt of the German diivisions fearing an allied counter offensive. Hitler only sanctioned the order later. German unit records bear this out.

Tfw SS let my family leave Europe

what is some short video or even one image that is short enough to plant the seed of doubt in regards to the holocaust? Anything that comes out of Hitler's mouth is invalidated because of 6 trazzilions

Thanks for ruining our last chance at shaking off the Jews perfidious Albion. I'll take solace in watching your countrymen throw in their knives so you'll have nothing to defend yourselves when big ol' chad Ahmed comes to rape your wife. I'll have a rifle and a pistol by my side in the mean time.

Can any germanon confirm the translation is correct? I don't want to find out later he was talking about cats or some shit.

>graduated grade 6.
So actually overeducated for a stormfag

Come and see

>its common knowledge Hitler halted hostilities unilaterally for 48 hours.
Wrong again, it came from OKW. Why are stormfaggots always so uneducated and wrong about everything?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk

If Hitler wanted peace with Britain, he would have knocked out british capability to fight a war.

Tens de acabar o liceu pah.

Nah. I'm not even a stormfag. I just think it's funny to randomly accuse people of (((correcting the record))).

But the stormfags might be on to something. How do you solve people that are so fucking dumb that they cant figure out from the lack of context alone that it was a fucking joke?

Maybe there are some people who need to be gassed.

Now fuck off Jamal

>It was a false flag.
Only proof of this is one guy signing a testimony at the IMT... where they tortured people to get confessions.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
into the trash it goes

>wars of conquest
They tried to proof the lebenraum meme at the IMT and came to the conclusion that this wasn't the case.

>fall for 70 year old propaganda
>What the Nazis said was all just propaganda
>Mein Kampf is the perfect trustable source written by a 34yo and certainly not propaganda

>czechoslovakia
Hitler was an opportunist. Taking more than given to him at munich, i.e. Prague, was offered by the Czech president... and the brits even expected this to happen. It's not like he went "GIVE PRAGUE OR KILL". Treaty still violated yes, but the allies were stalling for time anyway to prepare for war.

>It was madness to negotiate a peace with Hitler.
This fucking stupid meme. You could argue the same for britain. Why trust them when they promise to give palestine to the jews and then not delivering... instead funding arabs to promote nationalism, radicalism and weapons to make them hate the jews down there. Hitler offered to britain the military support of the empire anywhere in the world if it should need it, he offered going back to all borders after poland and france and paying for the damages done. Even many british officials thought one must be mad not to accept this... yeah but sure it is madness to negoatiate with hitler topkek.

>that negotiated with Hitler got invaded.
Actually the only ones who got a real invasion were the ones not wanting to negotiate (poland) or the ones who declared war (france) or the ones the allies were on their way on taking/or taking advantage of (norway). The stuff with the USSR should be a given by now, stalin was on his way sooner or later.

>If Hitler wanted peace with Britain, he would have knocked out british capability to fight a war.
You fucking mongrel, you are so utterly retarded its unbelievable. If you want unconditional surrender, then you kill everyone at dunkirk. This is not your line of action if you want peace...

Hitler did not stop the fighting to let the british escape. They were basically out of supplies and wanted to let them be there because he didn't think britain was a coward and flee from battle and leave their allies without help. Turns out he was wrong and britain removed their troops without telling france.

fuck me dude i was joking too, or maybe i thought you really were an educationally subnormal natsoc syrup stormtrooper. Anyway leafbro, plz be my ai gf

This is such bollocks, plus he's refuting stormfags own arguments

See
they had been similar situation in ww1 and they feared a seaborne counter offensive. if hitler had actually fought for dunkirk it would have guarenteed no surrender. Fuck me we fought on alone through the blitz and BoB.

#BASED Jesus

>Only proof of this is one guy signing a testimony at the IMT... where they tortured people to get confessions.
You are lying. But even if you were correct, it's more proof than the one you have to support a actual polish attack

>into the trash it goes
>dismiss what i dont like

>They tried to proof the lebenraum meme at the IMT and came to the conclusion that this wasn't the case.
source?

>Hitler was an opportunist.

I aggree with you. But don't come around claiming that Hitler wanted to """"reunite"""" german empire territories

>and the brits even expected this to happen.
They expected so much that it caused the fall of the british government and a complete turn around in british foreign strategy. Why are stormfaggots always so ignorant of history?

>Prague, was offered by the Czech president... [...] It's not like he went "GIVE PRAGUE OR KILL".
He actually did. What kind f president would offer it's own country to a foreign hostile power if he was not under intense pressure?

Have you been reading David Irving?

>This fucking stupid meme.
>What is czechoslovakia

Why are naziboos always so ignorant in history?

>Hitler offered to britain the military support of the empire anywhere in the world if it should need it, he offered going back to all borders after poland and france and paying for the damages done. Even many british officials thought one must be mad not to accept this
Source?

>yeah but sure it is madness to negoatiate with hitler
Every european country that negotiated with hitler got invaded (except Bulgaria and Romania).

> who got a real invasion
lol, what is a "real invasion"?

>were the ones not wanting to negotiate (poland)
Why whould Poland do exactly the same thing that czecholovakia did a few months before? Do you know what happened to czechoslovakia? Why are stormweenies so ignorant of history?

>This is such bollocks,
great argument, really well thought out.

The rationalization at that time was that he just let them escape to get peace (which is not true, hence just rationalization) when he just wanted them to be stranded there and didn't expect the brits to be cowardly pulling out.... hence his expectations were wrong and so he created the rationalization in term of "it was for peace ehuehu".

Fact of the matter is, you guys did cowardly pull out without telling the French, truly greatest ally.

JUDEN!

I laughed at your post

Move here and bring one of your cockroach sluts I can fugg :DDDDDDD

wtf i am hitler now

HEY YOU FUCKING KRAUTS, ANSWER ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>If you want unconditional surrender, then you kill everyone at dunkirk.
Boom, you got your peace. What is it that hard to figure it out?

>This is not your line of action if you want peace...
>unconditional surrender is not peace
Stormfaggots again with their famed logic

>Hitler did not stop the fighting to let the british escape. They were basically out of supplies and wanted to let them be there because he didn't think britain was a coward and flee from battle and leave their allies without help.
So after all it the halt was not a Hitler diplomatic move to try to make peace with Britain? Why can't stormweenies stick with their initial argument?

>Turns out he was wrong and britain removed their troops without telling france.
more then 1/3 of the evacuated were French/polish/belgian soldiers. Why are naziboos always wrong in their claims? Why are they always so ignorant on history?

youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4&feature=youtu.be

>Fact of the matter is, you guys did cowardly pull out without telling the French, truly greatest ally.
In the nine days from 27 May–4 June, 338,226 men escaped, including 139,997 French, Polish, and Belgian troops, together with a small number of Dutch soldiers
Get BTFO retard. Read anything about WW2 other then TGSNT and David irving Fiction books

You should feel much safer in Turkey now that you left Germany

Less muslims in turkey then Germany

We are refuting specific stormfag arguments made itt that hitler demonstrated peaceful intent by allowing the bef to escape. Also we evacuated almost all french forces, while british units guarded the retreat.
What the fuck did he expect, sit in dunkirk with no supplies? Fuck that, retreat and regroup.
Also about allies. Yeah as opposed to shitler and his unbreakable pacts...

dumb shit pisser

>A
>FUCKING
>DOT

>You are lying.
whoa damn you got me kek

>it's more proof than the one you have to support a actual polish attack
Starting around august 24th 1939 there were several small incidents of polish and german troops shooting at each other. Small polish raid groups crossing the border even killing some civilians. The germans also crossed sometimes. Hitler even gave the order for assault a few days before september 1st, and then gave the order to stop. One whole division didn't get the stop order and started the invasion. To get out of this mess they claimed they were some mad retards from the Czech region... there was already enough shit going on before the invasion on both sides... and not just at the border.

>source?
It was somewhere in the Nurbemberg last battle book by Irving. Sorry I'm not looking through this again on a sunny sunday.

>But don't come around claiming that Hitler wanted to """"reunite"""" german empire territories
Well "heim ins reich" was one of the major policies, but his plan was not to get the old borders back. After 1920, all german politicians saw the verailles borders as contestet territory and they knew it must come to a revision sooner or later. Then Hitler came to power and he was literally so only one who wanted to finalize these borders and giving up getting them back. Well this didn't happen because poland refused any negotiations by default.

>They expected so much that it caused the fall of the british government
Yes, but mostly thanks to the "resistance" movement in high ranking places feeding britain with false information. They literally told the brits that hitler would take as much as he can and the british empire was soon to fall. I advise the last chapter (around 40 pages or so) from Hitlers Revolution by Tedor. The brits went a bit itchy because they believed these traitors (also also fed all german attack plan to the UK and USSR during the war and much much more).

cont..

Yeah, it's correctly translated.

>is one of them Churchill's War
yes, I think I recall Irving expressing that view. Sounds like the kind of contrarian opinion Irving would have. Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff also agreed with this view in pic related, as well as von Blumentritt quoted in 'Other Side of the Hill" by Sir Basil Liddel Hart (Hart didn't disagree). Hitler also alludes to it in his february testament.

Leon Degrelle famously asked him about it (@1:04:48)
>“We talked about England. I asked him bluntly: “Why on earth didn’t you finish the British off at Dunkirk? Everyone knew you could have wiped them out.” He answered: “Yes, I withheld my troops and let the British escape back to England. The humiliation of such a defeat would have made it difficult to try for peace with them afterwards.”
youtu.be/U5MmvtYvgM8?t=1h4m48s

Ian Kershaw, wrote in ‘Hitler 1936-1945, Nemesis’, p. 295:
>“Hitler was alleged to have told his entourage a fortnight or so later that ‘the army is the backbone of England and the Empire. If we smash the invasion corps, the Empire is doomed. Since we neither want nor can inherit it, we must leave it the chance.'”

Luftwaffe Gen. Hans Jeschonnek quoted on May 26, 1940 in (((John Lukacs))), Five Days in London, May 1940 (New Haven, 1999), p. 41: “The Army is England’s backbone . . . If we destroy it, there goes the British Empire. We would not, could not inherit it . . . My generals did not understand this.” P. 42 (Hitler): “Churchill was quite unable to appreciate the sporting spirit of which I gave proof by refraining from creating an irreparable breach between the British and ourselves. We did, however, refrain from annihilating them at Dunkirk.”

>uneducated stormfaggot

Do the people who call everyone stormfront members ever visit that forum? It's nothing at all like people make it out to be.

Hitler addressing women on the importance of stroking the shaft while not forgetting to tickle the balls

>Do the people who call everyone stormfront members ever visit that forum?
Fuck no, that would require reading, critical thinking, experiencing cognitive dissonance, having your assumptions challenged. Its not comfoy, so they don't do it. They just scream "stormfaggot" here and pretend this is meaningful slacktivism.

Thanks bro

>stormfront is more extreme than Cred Forums

lmao they're pragmatic pacifists compared to most of us

>Great Great Grandfather fought for Germany in WWI
>Great Grandfather fought for Germany in WWII
>Grandfather and grandmother moved from Germany to fucking Canada for some reason
I do not belong here.

>balls. Plural
>hitler

It was an honor and a privilege, my good sir.

INERNATIONAL ELEMENTS

Speech link?

>czechoslovakia

The British Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, declared on the morning
of 16 March 1939 in the House of Commons:
With that [the breaking up of Czecho-Slovakia from the inside], a situation has ceased
to exist which His Majesty's government has always regarded as temporary.

President Benes told the French and the British Ambassador on 19
September 1938:
The Anglo-French plan of 19 September 1938 [cession of territories with more than
50% German population] signies the crippling of the state, economic paralysis, strategically
the handing over to Germany and complete subjugation to Germany in the near
future.
British and French documents, also recognized as genuine by the IMT (International
Military Trial at Nuremberg), also make it clear:
In Slovakia the long-anticipated crisis came on 10 March 1939.

Winston
Churchill stated after the re-integration of the Sudetenland into Germany:
I venture to think that in future the Czechoslovak State cannot be maintained as an
independent entity. . . Perhaps they [Czecho-Slovakia] may join it [the Nazi regime] in
despair or in revenge.

The Czech President, Dr. Hacha, travelled to Berlin on the 14 March 1939 of his own
free will and at his own request. P.H. Nicoll further writes:
The break away by Slovakia and Ruthenia was to lead to a grave crisis in Prague, and
Sir Basil Newton, the British Envoy in Czecho-Slovakia, advised President Hacha that it
would be best to travel to Berlin to discuss the situation with Hitler.

Already on the way from the station to his quarters at the Hotel Adlon, Dr. Hacha was
telling State Secretary Meissner 'in excited tones',
that he had, in view of the now intolerable situation in his country, come to the
decision to ask the Führer and Chancellor of the Reich for help and protection, and he
was hoping that he might nd him willing to establish a common political ground.

cont

>Thats according to hitlers post hoc rationalisation years later
Implying all of history isn't a series of post hoc rationalizations by parties with competing interests.

I WANT A (YOU)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEANIE STORMFAGGOT!!!!!

>Starting around august 24th 1939 there were several small incidents of polish and german troops shooting at each other. Small polish raid groups crossing the border even killing some civilians.
It's crazy that you have absolutely no proof that it was actual polish who did this. I am supposed to believe your word?

>It was somewhere in the Nurbemberg last battle book by Irving. Sorry I'm not looking through this again on a sunny sunday.
>refusing to provide sources and unironically using Irving as a serious source
/thread

You know irving was exposed several times as a liar? You know he literally invented the 250k deaths in Dresden?

>Well this didn't happen because poland refused any negotiations by default.

I wonder why Poland refused to negotiate. After all, Czechoslovakia turned out all right

>>They expected so much that it caused the fall of the british government
>Yes,

If you aggre with me then why did you say the British expected? Why do stormfaggots always intentionally lie? Why are stormweenies always so ignorant of history?
Saying a faction in british politics was expecting Hitler to break the treaty is not the same as saying the british were expecting Hitler to break the treaty. Retard

Just for shits and giggles I just parused their list of subforums.

This says it all.

They are a bunch of whiny little faggots who need a safe space. The rest of the forums act as a hugbox and if you want to argue you have to refer yourself to the subforum for that purpose.

God forbid people get triggered.

Stormfags are just as bad as SJWs because they are SJW's, they just have different values.

That said, the stormfag label does get thrown around here too often. Not every white nationalist here is a whiny little faggot that can't handle an argument. That's what their stormfront safe space is for.

Again, post hoc rationalisation for a tactical blunder and to appear as a peacemaker. Hitler had nothing to do with it. Von rundstet and von Kluge halted the attack.

Jeez half the stormfags here are arguing the opposite of the other half...

>>Hitler offered to britain the military support Source?
I'd have to look. I think I found it in Hitler’s Peace Offers,
1933 - 1939
By Friedrich Stieve, 1940

>Why are stormweenies so ignorant of history?
Sorry I won't bother further. You are just a namecalling idiot citing wikipedia. It is not worth my time.

Here maybe you want to read some of the books I read:

The War That Had Many Fathers – Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof, 2011
• Hitler's Revolution – Richard Tedor, 2013
• Hitler's War & The War Path – David Irving, 2001 edition
• The Unnecessary War – Patrick Buchanan, 2008
• The Chief Culprit – Viktor Suvorov, 2008
• Truth For Germany – Udo Walendy, 1965
• The Forced War – David Hoggan, 1961
• Back Door To War – Charles Tansill, 1952

I've read some more but I don't care to look them up.

Your grandfather died a worthless death for the globalists, congratulations.

>"hugbox"
>have entire board dedicated to opposing views
I'm not a fan of Stormfront at all but to compare it to tumblr because they keep their debates in a separate board is fucking retarded.

I am destroying you stupid stormweenies here. Instead of making passive aggressive comments directed at me and other posts you could start presenting arguments that support your view.

But you won't because you are a uneducated retard that can't argue.

#redpilled

>safe space
>has an area for retards like you to get BTFO
>you still won't post there because you have no arguments

>If I say the same terms they'll believe me

You're trying too hard JIDF.

> wonder why Poland refused to negotiate
Have you even read anything in your life in detail about poland 1920-1939 and then how they were encouraged by the UK and US to further agitate Germany?

>They are a bunch of whiny little faggots who need a safe space
Why do you shitskins and kikes always act so entitled around white people? Because the created a forum JUST for people who want to disagree with them and debate? Isn't that the opposite of a hugbox? You realize it's a bulletin board format right -- meaning everything is organized thematically as forums? You think the trolling here is bad with no mods enforcing rules? Why would you expect them to let anyone come shitpost and abuse their forum? You want to have constructive, thoughtful deabte, they made you a fucking forum for it. How nice of them, but still you babies shit your daipes and complain.

Can't make kikes or shitskins happy no matter what you do. Fucking rentseekers get and inch and expect a mile.

I counted a grand total of 6 ad hominem attacks.

That reference went over your head didn't it genius

>read so many books
>can't provide sources

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Stormfaggots get BTFO and now resort to passive aggressive statements and to copy pastas. lel.

What is this supposed to mean?

They are marginally better than tumblr because they have that board at all.

But it's ultimately where the whiny, intellectual midgets of white nationalism coalesce due to their inability to handle open debate.

Here there is no safe space. Here you have to bring it if you want your views to mean anything.

I support ethnic nationalism you faggot.

I just feel that it's important to cull the weak, and the stupid.

The stormfags are the weak and stupid amongst our own ranks. How can you ask your political neighbors to do the same if you will not lead by example?

Right man.

Muh post hoc rationaliazation hitler iddn't do those things to try to negotiate in good faith muh fallacy muh insert jewish mealy mouth bullshit here

It's correctly translated but the text on screen isn't timed perfectly as it could be.

Fkn kek. Ein reich, ein volk, ein fuhrer, pls no bully

>Hitler spares 300k anglo soldiers at dunkirk
>fat warmonger degenerate faggot Churchill sends them right back to die for the future Islamification of their country and capital city
Lol anglos so dumb

>I just feel that it's important to cull the weak, and the stupid.

Get to killing yourself then lad.

That doesn't strike you as historical revisionism? The guy was the head of fucking Germany.

Mussolini wasn't alone

not so fast I found a desert rat. thankfully he uses a tripcode so he's easy to alert on.

IS TWO TESTICLES!

E baseias-te no quê para essa conclusão retardada? Ca puta de burro.

You wouldn't be here if you weren't terrified. This makes me feel very good.

>gets everything he demands, subsequently BTFO
>shouts HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WIN I WIN I WIN
Is Nationalist View always this big of a pozed faggot, or just on this topic?

Provide some books to read from "your side" instead of using kikepedia. Else fuck off.

wow we were such fucking cucks.

>then how they were encouraged by the UK and US to further agitate Germany?
Go ahead and post proof about this. I would absolutely love to hear/read it.

But you won't present it because it's lies by revisionist historians.

>inb4 bromberg massacre

And i counted a grand total of 0 (zero) arguments i your posts, so until you present a argument i will just mock you

>watching this and thinking of germany's current state

True enough. Everyone wants to put their actions in the best light, after the fact

>Stormfaggots get BTFO and now resort to passive aggressive statements and to copy pastas. lel.

hey look its the nigger lover

He started hating christianity later in life , saying that it makes people weak, and thats why he liked islam ,because it encouraged people to be brave.

You dont know the Turkish to European girls exchange ratio when it cones to fucking them do you?
300:1

its pretty obvious t most ppl churchill wanted to escalate the war at all costs.

even respected french generals like philippe petain hated churchill and saw him for what he really was: a venture capitalist that wanted to take power and would sacrifice the lives of millions to do it.

>not an argument meme
it's cringe when idiots think spamming Molymemes makes them Stephan-tier

considering what modern christianity vs modern islam produces i'd say he was spot on. all the chrisitian nations are collapsing rapidly and islam is starting to take over.

but yeah, turn the other cheek faggots. get on your knees.

if i saw your grandpa, i would mutilate his fucking balls and stick them in his disgusting jewish mouth.

Fucking parasite

This, Brits sold the white race to the Jews.

>jidf
Try anglo who hates aryans, son.
And I wish people would read the fucking thread before arguing so others didn't have to repeat shit.

this is the most accurate suicide i have ever seen in movies. they usually how the guy jumping from the gun inpact or the gun(usually a pistol) blowing half of his head in a super violent unrealistic way

It's not unreasonable to havena board like that when you aren't ignorant to psyops operations that take over forums and use tactics like consensus cracking and whatever else.

show me the source
they're all fake quotes the kikes around here like to spam relentlessly

IRGENDWANN WIRD UNSERE GEDULD AM ENDE SEIN UND DANN WIRD DEN JUDEN DAS FRECHE LÜGENMAUL GESTOPFT

Meh, he wasn't any better. All talk. When SHTF seriously, he was nowhere to be found.

No fato de estares interessado em negar o holocausto. Tens de acabar o liceu primeiro. E cursos profissionais não é o mesmo que acabar o liceu!

0 arguments in this post.

Why can't stormweenies present proofs to support their views?

I would recommend the best scholar in internal third reich politics Richrd J Evans trilogy "The third reich". Evans is also know for completely destroying Irving in the trial

American """""""banter"""""""

Your nigger grandfather literally saved the world m8, don't worry about it.

>0 arguments
Is still 0 arguments
;^)

Truth will triumph

>they're all fake quotes the kikes around here like to spam relentlessly

lool yeah thats a fake quote big time ive read mein kampf never once does he even bring up islam.

>Freedom wand

Yep thanks to Churchill and his advent for spilling german blood and he his homo buttbuddy communist FDR we have to deal with this horrible shitty modern world.

>Go ahead and post proof about this.
Yeah, great idea on how I can provide 40-50 pages worth of info on a bord with a 2000 word post limit to a retard who wants wikipedia. And now you are already attacking the authors because you are out of arguments already.

On 15 August 1939 the Polish Ambassador in Paris, Lukasiewicz, declared to
the French Foreign Minister Bonnet:
“It will be the Polish army that will be invading Germany on the first day
of war.” 27)

On 26 August 1939 the American Ambassador in Moscow, Joseph E. Davies,
wrote:

“One of the most prominent officials under Beck, Minister…, stated to
me, positively, that his government would not tolerate proposals that Poland and Germany should get together and compose their difficulties over the
Corridor and Danzig…28)

27)Documents on British Foreign Policy 1919-1939, vol. VI, doc. 368.
28)J.E. Davies, Mission to Moscow, pp. 292-293.

cont.

You rats used to laugh, you thought this was a joke, well you're sure not laughing now that you've realized the gravity of the situation you've placed yourself in. The truth is you and your inbred tribe wouldn't spend countless hours on Cred Forums every single afternoon if you weren't absolutely terrified. We can revel in this fact. Millions are waking up every single month and pol is going to be at the centre of this, it's a huge transformation for the world to make but without this transformation the planet will not survive.

This guy fought them too. But then he realized his mistake, as did many other allied soldiers.

>balls
Yeah. You fuckers didn't even have enough to get involved. So fuck off and let the real countries argue, son

conservativecolloquium.wordpress.com/2008/12/14/hitlers-war-on-christianity-quotes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

inb4 jewpedia

Your grandfather was a shabbas goy m8

On 25 March 1939 the British Ambassador in Warsaw, Kennard, admitted that
many foreign diplomats in Warsaw believed that Poland was after provoking a
war. Kennard telegraphed to his Foreign Minister word for word:

The German Ambassador in Warsaw reported to Berlin on 28 March 1939:

“The excitement which has prevailed for some time in Poland has increased
considerably. The wildest rumours are current among the population… Of
graver significance is the development of a pro-war feeling which is being
fostered by the press, by anti-German public demonstrations, especially in the provinces, which have already led to numerous incidents, and partly also by
sabre-rattling semi-official propaganda. The bulk of the population today
believes that war has become inevitable and imminent.
The practical measures adopted by the government help to aggravate the
existing war psychosis.
A frequently reprinted article, entitled ‘We are prepared’, which appeared
in the military paper, Polska Zbrojna, is particularly characteristic of the style
of the official preparedness propaganda. This article states that the Poles, unlike
the Czechs, had no feeling of inferiority as regards the powerful nations of the
world. The number of foreign divisions did not frighten the Poles, for their
own army, its fine equipment, and the heroic spirit of the Polish nation would
be sufficient to assure victory to Poland. Numerous other articles which have
since been appearing in the daily press are written in the same spirit.
Given the Polish national character, this self-assurance and over-estimation
of their military strength expressed in the press constitute a danger. That this is
not merely press propaganda is proved by an authenticated remark made by
M. Gluchowski, Vice-Minister for War : “German White Book” No. 2, doc. 210.

poland dindu nuffin.

That's 86th & 2Ave...aka Yorkville (nyc).

>real countries

Hmmm.. You sound like a d&c kike. fuck... i just have the argue to squeeze you and your grandpas eyes out

Sweden helped the National Socialist movement before and after ww2

You shouldn't blame the messenger.

You're mad because people are telling you the truth, you should be mad at the people who made him die for their benefit, and against yours. Reality can be harsh.

Then the country has failed. Ataturk would be ashamed.

>best scholar in internal third reich politics

Does he even cover all the other countries? And I mean US, UK, France, Czech, Poland, Austria, USSR, Italy, Spain, or does this solely focus on Germany?

sorry bro, you didn't try very hard to research. Pretty easy to debunk.

>Positive Christianity in the 3rd Reich
youtube.com/watch?v=CIFLGqLUCP4
>Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo
>Hitler will never forsake God
youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E
>Hitler defending Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

>On 15 August 1939 the Polish Ambassador in Paris, Lukasiewicz, declared to
>the French Foreign Minister Bonnet:
>“It will be the Polish army that will be invading Germany on the first day
>of war.” 27)
>On 26 August 1939 the American Ambassador in Moscow, Joseph E. Davies,
>wrote:
>“One of the most prominent officials under Beck, Minister…, stated to
>me, positively, that his government would not tolerate proposals that Poland and Germany should get together and compose their difficulties over the
>Corridor and Danzig…28)
This are not proofs. This are statements taken out of the context. The Polish one could very reasonably be a nationalistic statement (we will beat germany this time!!!)

Your 2nd quote is British foreign policy of supporting Polish independence. It's not a secret.

Can you show me proofs about the polish attack on germany? Or will you cry like a little bitch again?

Get BTFO again, you retard.

I'm not a jew, but nice strawman

Poland was a good boy

youtube.com/watch?v=t0E_Ewe8g2Y

His poem Through a Glass, Darkly is badass, in part:

So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

And I see not in my blindness
What the objects were I wrought,
But as God rules o'er our bickerings
It was through His will I fought.

So forever in the future,
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter,
But to die again, once more.

>Christianity and religion in Hitler's Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U
>How Hitler became an islamic pagan occultist atheist christ-killing kike
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

>"Got mitt uns"

... Yeah he hated Christianity. Definitely.

How many Crosses are on this flag exactly?

my sauces says that he changed his opinion later in life, not that he always hated chrisnianity
remember that he liked poland and its people?

The again, this is not proof of a polish attack. It's just nationalistic statments.
It focus on internal Third reich politics.

>Does he even cover all the other countries? And I mean US, UK, France, Czech, Poland, Austria, USSR, Italy, Spain, or does this solely focus on Germany?

What do you mean by this? It covers this countries when they matter to nazi germany.

Correct. America has been waging an undeclared naval war for many months. The most glaring instance was the shoot on sight order of September 1941, after a German submarine had defied Hitler's orders and attacked an American destroyer escort (American destroyers had been assisting British convoys for some time, well outside the nature of a neutral country).

Check out the China swastika. Weird huh?

>Nationalist View

I recognize your name. Do you believe in the holohoax?
Ive seen you many times before

>everyones a kike
Of course. May I refer you to

>tfw i just read 11 sections of a vivid self-description

jesus fucking christ

>my sauces
I just presented you with a rebuttal of every supposed "sauce" in which Hitler is claimed to have "been a Muslim" or any variation of the charge. The closest he came to endorsing Islam, was to speak well of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem while he was courting him to get permission to dump Jews in Palestine for the Haavara Plan. The most he said was that if Charles Martel had failed to stop islam at Tours, the Germanic peoples likely would have taken over all of Islam by their force of character.

Shills will jump on anything and distort the fuck out of it.

>The Haavara agreement - Germany created Israel

>The again, this is not proof of a polish attack. It's just nationalistic statments.
The argument was not about proof for poland sending troops over the border. We talked about agitation. Read your own posts you spastic.

>It focus on internal Third reich politics.
Great so 3 books giving me like 10-15% of the story needed to understand WW2. This sure will help. Any other sources you can recommend to see how far you "view" reaches?

And I sure hope you pull another 2000-3000 pages out of your ass without googling some books.

You know Anglo Saxon, and Germanic and Aryan & Nordic is the exact same thing, and Anglo's come from Scandinavia right?

every wonder where those came from?

funny huh..

That's right goyim Hitler hated Christians

You should become a neopagan and worship trees and dirt or become an atheist and worship ponies, it's the only way to truly save the white race.

part of an actual shill team

Muslim ss troops praying. Ffs

Germany is more Anglo Saxon than UK.

>The argument was not about proof for poland sending troops over the border. We talked about agitation. Read your own posts you spastic.
so you aggre with me that it was Hitler who attacked Poland? Then we have nothing to discuss? Why are stormfaggots always moving goalposts and arguing with red herrings?

>Great so 3 books giving me like 10-15% of the story needed to understand WW2. This sure will help. Any other sources you can recommend to see how far you "view" reaches?

>And I sure hope you pull another 2000-3000 pages out of your ass without googling some books.

lol, stormweenie got destroyed and now is trying to see who know more books. lol, learn to argue and refute my points. i don't care what books you read. You may have read 20 books, but you still got your ass handed to you itt.

So will you stfu about this cringy attempt to gather credibility and start to debate points?

Jesus Christ, why are stormfaggots always so oblivious of history?

Also check pic related

I think the Anglos were Celtiberians, but the Saxons were Germanics. They're all Indo-Aryans though, not a big difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=j617mImHVvk

Albanian SS = Muslims =/= Hitler was a Muslim

We are Hitler

Anglo Saxon is one word.

Saying Saxon, or Anglo, is short for Anglo Saxon...

Yeah, but we diverge and us brits have had 'strained' relationships with the mainland for so long now, they hate us. I used to live in york, an ex viking colony, originally jorvik.

>tfw that obnoxious poortugese tripfag is still posting but you have a filter

I'm just saying "Aryan vs Anglo" meme doesn't make sense it's the same thing.

Germany is Anglo & Franks, and UK is Anglo & Celts.

>the greatest gift you have is your people
>throw a generation of your men into the wood chipper, forever cucking your nation to commies

No, the Anglo peoples were a germanic.celtic people, who were conquered by the Saxons, and then by the Normans. The British people are commonly referred to as "Anglo-Saxon" as a result of this combined heritage, but the term is somewhat of a misnomer, since Anglo-Celtic would also be accurate; there is so much Celtic heritage culturally and genetically on that island, the distinction isn't discrete.

Deutschland
ist
erwacht

On the Christian issue, the Third Reich was fine with practice of Christianity, but many did push the neo-paganism, especially Himmler.

The Nazis had a very troubled and at times antagonistic relationship with the organized churches, however, leading them to outright persecution of many prominent Christian dissenters. They tried to get Protestants to adopt a Third-Reich friendly doctrine (can't remember the name right now) and many resisted it. For the most part, the Nazis just let this slide so as to not provoke any opposition from the middle classes.

TLDR the head Nazis were skeptical of Christianity, especially Christian institutions, but only as a potential threat to their power.