How to make context matter when arguing with a female?

How to make context matter when arguing with a female?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q21pYP5qM-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>arguing with a female?
Pls, they are built for arguing, they thrive on conflict, they find joy in seeing frustration in others. Don't even bother, play the ignore game, don't take any "arguement" seriously, turn it back on them into a joke.

>raging against women

Just don't.

>debating with a woman
>shiggy
It's like debating philosophy with a 4 year old child, you have to be stupid or weak to do it with seriousness.

What is the context OP

well, this is easy. Hold her at gunpoint and tell her that she can either murder another hostage you already took captive or just get shot.

Spic here, A female told me that my country experiences systematic racism, I sent her much info on why that's a false statement and after debating me for days without being able to give a single fucking valid point on her theory she got angry told me I would never understand systematic racism in my country since I privileged enough to pay for a visa and plane tickets to the United States, then she deleted me from everything.

I was an idiot for trying to have a discussion about politics with a woman, also I hate that they are learning about this SJW bullshit down there already.

Dont worry burgers, Im going back

It would be pretty sick and twisted (but funny) if you edited that screenshot to have a fake message from you above it saying that you stopped a pedophile abducting a child, or something like that.

>he takes women seriously

Once, I was chatting to this 16 year old Norwegian girl when I was 22. She was a solid 9/10 but sheltered and awkward. Would have been all over my dick.... all I had to do was actually go to Norway, find a place.... and play along with her retarded political views. But noooo... I was too fucking proud to self-censor and spoke out.... she blocked me... I still think about that booty sometimes....

You can stay pablo!

Context is I said Conor McGregor was justified in calling Nate Diaz a "cholo" m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q21pYP5qM-o

that dead look middle aged men have comes from arguing with women. sad!

Nein, I'm just staying to see the debate live with my relatives and try to convince them one last time to vote for Trump.

But I don't want to be around when he gets assassinated by (((them)))

Where do you guys go to talk to these random women online?

what use is her stupid contextless abstraction
fuck off and press flowers cunt

Women don't understand context, they only understand how they feel at any given moment, even if how they feel at that moment is completely different than how they felt about it even just a short time ago.

No use trying, most women can't understand logic, only feeling. It's not something to be upset with them about, it's their nature. Would you get mad at a dog for howling?

I did the same thing, cucked myself with truthbombs.

Le Online relationships are never worth having regrets over, it's bullshit, and even if you have met, it's not 100% guarantee that you'd fuck or some shit

Everyone is prone to confirmation bias.

Not just women, everyone.

Women are more emotional to boot.

You don't argue, you don't debate, that's all a mistake that assumes rationality on their part. You persuade.

I know Scott Adams is fast becoming a meme but he's 110% right about that shit.

>context is a fallacy
what

Eating human meat when you're starving on a island and eating human meat when you can eat regular food is not the same you stupid bitch.

Are you a vegan?

>arguing with women

just ignore, never step down to their level

She's right, and ironically she holds the principled male view, while you, as the pussy mangina faggot that you are, hold on to relativist cultural marxist cuckery

>arguing with a woman

You literally are wasting your time. Especially with women who pull the context card.

It wasn't about a relationship, it was about ravaging an aryan qt with perfect skin - and it was kind of a done deal. But like I HAD TO argue about trivial shit like tattoos....

Killing someone in self defence is not the same as murdering hobo for their blanket.

Relationship I mean as in any online interaction

Trust me, let it go, it's never 100%, however much it seemed like it, it could've been completely different in person, it's not all fairy tales and guaranteed pussy

Mate, don't argue with women. The only way to win is by not taking them seriously, it's a trick to see if you're naive enough to fall for her shit. Take the piss out of her in a non autistic way, make her feel like a silly little girl (which she is) and she will let you put it in.

Fuckin eh