What are some historic examples where a country's industry advanced from simple labour to decent quality engineering in...

What are some historic examples where a country's industry advanced from simple labour to decent quality engineering in a very short space of time?

Apparently it happened with Japan.

USSR, Lenin started it, made it better and Stalin finished the job

Singapore under Lee Kwan Yu.

From total swampy backwater where people where killing each other in riots in the 60s to what we have today.

Those are on the order of several decades or more though.
I'm talking about one or two decade spurts, maybe even shorter.

South Korea jumped from impoverished shithole to one of the world's leading economies in just a few decades.

Goddammit

I believe Singapore sorted itself out in about 5 years. The country did most of its work upgrading itself between 1967-1973

>Singapore under Lee Kwan Yu.
High IQ population, zero-tolerance for corruption, and enlightened leadership that furthers the interests of its people, without being trapped by a death-cult ideology like the west.

Why has the West never had this?

How does that even work economically though?
Usually increasingly sophisticated industries are slowly built on the backs of simpler ones, but it sounds like they found shortcuts.

jews can hide among us

True, I'm Jewish myself. What are you gonna do about it goy? You all voted to make France a third-world shithole, and give away your country to barbarians on a silver platter. Your ancestors are ashamed of you, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

The Asian Tigers; Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong

Before that Japan. They went from backwater country to an industrial modern one in a century.

Like what Lee did for Singapore. Would live to see nations throughout the west emulate this. Likely impossible now under current situation.

He did it under the guise of the needs of the individual playing second to nation. And that formula then pays dividends for the individual. Im Jewish also, and this I can relate too as it is what I work for in my own life.

>the needs of the individual playing second to nation
The smart thing about this is, it adds a vertical dimension to society. Everyone serves a larger purpose, has an ideal to aspire to, and a common good to be proud of (their country).

This makes for a hard-working, proud, patriotic population.

Deference to authority comes naturally to them, and that's probably 70% of the reason for their success. Westerners would have to be brainwashed into that

Seems a good formula for success on a population-wide basis is a) respect for authority, b) discernment and c) belief in something greater than yourself. B) is needed in case your elites turn subversive, as they have in the West, as otherwise deference to authority + non-discernment would be deadly.

Unfortunately little of that would work in the west.

First time I was in Singapore, I went to KFC on a Sunday afternoon. It was full of teens, as you would expect, but.... Three different tables, all had about 6-7 students each, all heads down studying. They looked like they would be there for hours. First time I've ever seen such commitment, I was impressed.

What is five year plan?

i admit it was thanks to europe and usa of 19th and 20th century, because introduced industry and technology and etc.
i think hard if country no have resource, then impossible without foreigner helps.

>Round up all the Jews and send them packing to Israel
>Let Right-wing Jews like myself stomp their heads into the dust if they don't get with the program

I saw it, it was horrific, over-industrialization took place in a single decade transforming nice towns into mega cities, then the sand niggers roamed in.

It was a vision of hell.

googles and skypes

Post nose

Canada!

OP said "labour", not "shitposting".

OP also said "decent quality'.

Canada!

snibby snab doggos not bork bork doggos

>AI GF
based leaf

MY PETS SNIPPER SNAPPERS GOT SNIP SNAPPED IN THE SNINAPPERS

USSR was a meme.
Read Anthony Sutton's book Western Technology and Soviet economic development.