No "Referendum in Republika Srpska" threads??? Shame on you

Today's the first referendum in the Serb Republic (one of the two entities in Bosnia, the other being """the federation of b&h"""").
The Serb Republic (Republic of Srpska) has a majority Serb population that's conservative, right-wing and uncucked (Cred Forums's best Slavs) and we're holding a referendum about our national holiday that Bakir "Alija's son" Izetbegovic as the head of the presidency """"B&H"""" managed to make illegal (as one of the steps to total centralization of the triangle country that they want to make into a Muslim-majority country in Europe).

Why should you care?
Well, for starters you guys love the music we've made in the past war, like Roki Vulovic and the likes...
We're the ones that removed kebab with the help of our brothers from Serbia proper (us being on the frontlines)- so... You guys know us, we rock.
I'd just like to raise awareness about this because the Muslims have been threatening again/ they wanna boogie (electric boogaloo 2: Bosnia 2.0 when????)

HAPPENING POSSIBLE
;)

P.S. Love you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOd77ACg7FA
youtube.com/watch?v=1BsYss4BKoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Štivor
mappery.com/maps/East-Central-and-Southeast-Europe-Nationality-Map.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0&list=PLDb9F-yevVrABQtSuxvjrwJvzmCuGPwKF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricolour_(flag)
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
youtube.com/watch?v=GAziYLjR-28
youtube.com/watch?v=2uYeLomZu9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=i_ysT6YdK80
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MKLL8PXI-LI
youtube.com/watch?v=znE2lFdDXFg
youtube.com/watch?v=j7SdilW13D4
youtube.com/watch?v=HL4zdauxaik
youtube.com/watch?v=rwZeQZBdd74
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cedoBlUvBlI
youtube.com/watch?v=1-NPWrHlkO4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusyn_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IOd77ACg7FA

Thank you, Hans.
I was just looking for an appropriate thread theme song

GAS THE MUJOS, ĆEVAPI WAR NOW

Congratulations to Serbs for having balls to actually BTFO filthy Bosniaks. I envy you. Herzeg-Bosnia II when?

What's the relation to the national holiday and kebabs? I'm not completely understanding your post.

God speed familia,if war ever happens i'll be volunteering

sve dzamije u oblake lete

How do you pronounce Srpska?

I think you need to remove part of your tongue first.

s-rh-PH-skh-ah

Bosniaks want an centralized state, which would make them a plurality. Combined with the Croats they would be able to veto anything the Serbs wanted (as they did in 1992.)

This is an act of autonomy on RS part, it states that we have the right to our national holiday (older than the """""""""""bosniak""""""""""" one).

youtube.com/watch?v=1BsYss4BKoc

sir-ph-ska

Seems like a fucking mess, that map is a catastrophe. Is blue on green violence a regular thing?

Why would the Croats side with kebabs though?

I really don't see too much about your country here.

why dont you dirty shit-eaters just leave bosnia and move back to serbia?

Why don't you just leave Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California and move back north?

it says on the map that it's from 1991. is there a more recent census?

Did you drink kerosene instead of rakija?
Nothing is happening, this was just Dodik saving his ass since he's been going on about a referendum for ages and it's election year.
And if you think I'm bullshitting remember that the original referendum he was spouting since ages was for separation not for 9th January lmao

>There's a village with Italian majority in Bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Štivor
You never stop learning new things

From several different censuses(censusi?) from the early 2000s.
mappery.com/maps/East-Central-and-Southeast-Europe-Nationality-Map.gif
Also, here's a good ~ 1990 map

There's also Poles, Ukrainians, Czechs and others around there.
Austria-Hungary wanted to colonize the region around Prnjavor with all the citizens of the empire, and they called the area "little Europe".

KEBAB REMOVAL FUCKING WHEN

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Štivor
Yes, it was in the news not long ago, it's a small peaceful farming village

are bosniaks just serbs and croats who converted to islam during the ottoman empire?

Yes

Here's the ethnic map from the 2013 census.

yes

>let's start another civil war

OK, we'll just bomb the crap out of you again.

Perfect, thanks.

hows that srebrenica peacekeeping going for you mohammed islamovich

Like I said: eager to bomb the shit out of Serbs.
This will be our revenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0&list=PLDb9F-yevVrABQtSuxvjrwJvzmCuGPwKF

My fav Bosnian war song

t. Russian living in US

>A
>FUCKING
>TOOTHPASTE

I still don't understand anything about this country
How were people able to genocide each other when Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks had all lived in peace with each other for like 80 years within Yugoslavia

>yкpajинци
Wtf? Are hohols doing there

See

Politics lad, rallying around war-/genocidehungry nationalists, bih is a non-country shithole at this point

Find a flaw

Just learn from our faliures, multiculturalism is shit and will never work. The consequences of multicultural society falling is so big, that it's not worth the risk. But the west can kill itself, but when shit hits the fan there may be muslim autonomus regions in france or germany.

So this begs the question, why doesn't the eastern Serb part join Serbia, the western Croat part join Croatia, and the northern Serb part become independent?

>Fund a flaw
Muslims are not genocided.

Wew lad that was easy.

We never lived in peace. The Yugoslav cunts just pushed the problems under the rug.

Because globalist plutocrats, multinational CEO's and bankers say no.

aka america literally sided with muslim sharia mujahedins over christians.

If Russia was strong then as it is today the war would end up differently, but it is what it is.

Now our best economic salvation is to become like Poland.

So this is a referendum to decide whether a holiday should keep existing or not? Let me know when you have a referendum to kick the muslims out

>be "bosnian"
>be a minority in "own country"
ayyy

>giving up that much blue
I'd give them Zenica and Konjic for Sanski Most, Kljuc, and the blue areas.

My familia, this is a precedent- the first referendum of many to come.
Eventually, we should have a referendum to vote for independance.

so jelly, pls give tips on how to become an American

I live in a country made up of Jews from all over the world and I'd say we get along with each other better than Serbs and Croats

Maybe it is because a Jew from Ethiopia and a Jew from Russia both have a common enemy in Muslim terrorists but I can't see why Croats Bosniaks, and Serbs can't live together

As for France and Germany, who the fuck knows how that will turn out, I doubt it'll end well but I don't think it will end in civil war either

Because you made the shit-show clusterfuck that is Bosnia

Because the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina was created by Billy "the Rapist" Clinton to stop just that.
Also, Muzzies need to gib Brčko back, so Banja Luka joins Serbia too.

What's going on in South Carolina?

Well, the Jews gathered there voluntarily to Jew together.
And you have a common religion.

I've forgotten that balkan states exist and still hate eachother.

Kek I love how buthurt muslim are, literally referendum for Serbian holiday in republika srpska where overwhelming majority of serbs lives.

Ah the butthurt, literally Dodik can implement any policy and butthurt muslims can do shit.

You're all one religion.

Imagine if Palestine and Israel were one unified country, and then you have Bosnia.

Well perhaps that should be something we attack Hillary on.

3/10
I thought that was South Carolina for a second. You almost sucked me into your non-USA thread, dick google.

Reminds me of Poland - Ukraine - Russia hate.
How you are butthurt about Bandera and Russians exploiting you, so you become satelite of America and they exploit you, and you want Lwiw but Ukrainans hate you and have genocided you and Bandera is national hero to them oh.. I think the feeling should be known to you.

>another Italian using Extra Flags

wew lad

Fucking straight.

Uhhh go back in time and immigrate after the collapse of the Soviet Union with your "brain drain" scientist parents? Sorry bro wish I could be of more help. I definitely love being able to enjoy the best of both worlds. I live in the Midwest in a comfy house with a good job, all immediate neighbors are Trump supporters, can own all sorts of fun guns. At the same time, I'm still able to go back and visit family in Siberia for vacation and revel in the lack of anti-family propaganda. I just wish it wasn't such a long flight over there.

Just because we're all Jews here doesn't mean we all follow the exact same thing
There can be very different types of Judaism just like with Christianity, Ashkenazi vs Sephardi is the most obvious

There really is no reason for Yugoslavs not to get along as they're mostly the same ethnicity

Saw some good butthurt already on our state TV. Shilling for the mudslimes of course, while at the same time saying that mudslimes will start a war if the Bosnian Serbs will try declaring independence. I hope you do eventually hold that referendum.

All this getting publicity just a few weeks after Bosnia was accepted as a potential EU member state is just perfect.

Everytime I look at the clusterfuck in the Balkans I think this is how Iberia would look like if we split by our regional cultures, we could have 20 tiny countries all hating each other if we wanted to. I guess having no muslims helps.

Croats won't side with kebabs unless some major jewery is at work which is most likely as all Bosnian politicians are corrupt to the marrow.

Well, Ashkenazi vs Sephardi is not even remotely same as Catholic vs Orthodox vs Sunni Muslim.
And, AFAIK, the Haredi Jews hate all the others, don't they?

Reminder that your flag is copied from the Russian flag which is copied from my flag.

I really hope Serbia gets Srpska back, we take Herz back and we genocide the Mudslimes.
Bosnia in it's current state is a joke and a potential H-bomb for the Balkans.
This is not talked about much, but I live in Knin and know Bosniaks that sold their huge plots of land to ISIS and Vehabije for military exercises.

when will you slavic shits just regroup to form yugoslavia? your cultural is literally the same. Also why is Kosovo a seperate state? Shouldnt it be part of Serbia

>A
>FUCKING
>TOOTHPASTE

Nice.
Now we only need to remove kebab.
We also need to somehow get the Croats and Serbs to cooperate on this matter.

No, there is a reason... Croats were developed by the Rome Catholics, they use Latin and are by such Catholics. THeir culture is Slavo-Italian-Hungarian.

We serbs were developed by Orthodox Byzantine Empire, and as such we use Cyrilic and are Orthodox, Our culture is Slavo-Greek, exsample are words we use for a word "thousand" a word "hiljada" while croats and Russians use "Tisuca".

But muslims are different story, They say that they are bogomils(orthodox heresy) but they we cleaned a long before ottomans conquered us.
In reality "Bosniaks" are deluded serbs and croats whose grand parrents were beta numale cucks and have abandoned tradicion and accepted islam. Now they saw themselves a a Serbs or Croats of muslim religion until 1945 Tito created Bosnia and created new nationalities like Macedonians, Bosniaks and Montenegrins. "Bosniaks" were first nationality in the worls bound only by religion and nothing else. Their history is shared their language, genes bah you get it.

Many serbs thought of Bosnian muslims as traitors etc... and Ustase in WW2 and many other shit created a lot of tensions. Peace was never the option, Tito just prolonged the unstoppable.

That's it, now compare that to Jews and your history of promised lands and see. Hope it is much clearer now.

Bosnians are a made up nationality consisting of muslim Croats and Serbs making the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina a clusterfuck.

Splitting it up and joining the lands to their mother-countries while removing the danger that is Islam is the best solution.

But the Clintons and Saudis have other plans there.

simple -- we were here before them

Why won't Pakistan and India form one coutry,you're basiclly the same
Kosovo is seperate cus it have's 95% Albanian population,that number has gone quite down from the start of refugee crysis.

Most Jews are secular so they don't really give a shit about religious divisions
Haredi Jews hate secular Jews but that is because they're religious fundamentalists, there can be Ashkenazi Haredi, Sephardi Haredi, Hasidics, and even Ethiopian Haredi Jews nowadays

And why wasn't peace an option? These differences seem mostly irrelevant to me, the word "thousand" being different doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things and Serbs and Croats both share Slavic culture

If Serbs didn't want to live with Croats and Muslims in one country why did they create Yugoslavia? What was the purpose of fighting the Austro-Hungarian Empire?

It really is scary. A nearby forest trains Wahabbis, and I've stumbled a couple of times to their practice.

Never have they killed me, tho.

Reminder that Fucking Croats had the first tricolore flag and you all got it from their sailors and merchants.

>a Serb from Germany is lecturing toothpaste on how they copied a pineapple

What's this world coming to?

I just want to thank everyone for participating in this thread.
It means a lot and I feel very proud and grateful for the enormous support from you guys!
I just wanna say if shit hits the fan, you're welcome here. ;)

Trivia: Muslim wahhabism that gave birth to Al-Qaeda and ISIS saw it's first field day in the war in Bosnia ('91-'95) (apart from Afghan.)

We (Serbs in Bosnia) were the first to see a large influx of jihadi fighters and their atrocities against non-Muslims in Europe.

On a related note; Hillary "Rotten" Clinton and her husband Bill "kiddie fucker" should be hanged for their direct and indirect support to these brown animals and their """"bosniak"""" pals.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY MAKING SERBS GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

That entire region is a fucking mess. Serb should have genocided everyone there except croats maybe. I hope serbs are arming themselves with zastava guns and shiet, because shits going down.

Had they? Says here it was the Dutch... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricolour_(flag)

Could you do that and not genocide the Bosnians? Compromise?

Good luck my brothers.
t. diaspora

Communists are already arming themselves.
We will reinstate Yugoslavia and exterminate domestic traitors that helped the west to destroy heaven on Earth.

Serbs naively wanted to live with them. They didn't want to live with us. And, when time came for us to depart, we said "fine, but our towns and villages are staying in Yugoslavia". They didn't want that. They wanted the whole of Bosnia.

If we're going into tricolor history, a reminder that the Croat tricolor was taken from the Serbian constitution.

I am not here to teach you about delusion and failure that Multiculturalism represents.

But long story short: Our kings was deluded to create Yugoslavia, and croats were not happy to join at first, but in the WW1 peace threaty the saw that serbs would take souther dalmatia bosnia and slavonia, while Hungarians and Italians the Zagreb, Istria etc...
So instead of being sliced apart the joined Yugoslavia as "Savska banovina" but have conjoined with the dalmatia in the pressure and tensions they have created in our deluded king.

If yugoslavia ws to be created, 1918 was not the time.

And please stop sucking leftist politic dicks, if we did not have created Yugoslavia, thing would have been much different and better.

>Croats had the first tricolore flag

Did they?

The Republic had a tricolor because it couldn't use royal symbols like all the kingdoms.
Peter the Great then copied it becasue he loved Holland more than his home land.

>Pakistan and India form one coutry
Because the original plan, when the countries were divided was, all mullahs pigs would go to the new country pakistan, and hindus would stay in india. But fucking faggot politicians said, muslims can stay in india they are like brothers. And now india is fucked because of that. Other than that, India is probably culturally more diverse than serbia, bosnia, and albania. Ya'll should really go back to yugoslavia and remove kebab

Yugoslavia was just a land grab by the Serbian royal family.

They financed the Yugoslav/Illiric movement to sow dessent against the Austro-Hungarian regime.

It was a project that lasted for almost a century before they were able to take over these areas and then failed to recognize the difference between their cultures which ensured missmanagement and in the end the failure of their rule as well as making Croats and Serbs hate each other.

You and people like you are the reason why Serbia can't do shit.

If Croats were mourning Yugoslavia and being commies, they would not have won a war.

If muslims were faggots like you they would not have won a war.

You are a deluded traitor, leave false premises of Yugoslavia to rest, and defend what is litle left of your destroyed homeland.

Croats never liked you Muslims never liked you.

So there was no point in assassinating the poor archduke after all?

/crni andjeli/ neko?

Yugoslavists should've been assassinated as well. Gavrilo's work wasn't finished in Sarajevo.

You dont know shit kid.You were born yesterday. Best people and friends I've met were croats and muslims.

>Yugoslavia was just a land grab by the Serbian royal family.
NO it was a mistake, our king thought that yugoslavs would unite like germans have had
after unification of Germany.

You can see that it did not go as planed.

It would have worked if yougoslavia was created at least 100 years latter. Now the idea is dead.

>ooooooooh I have Croat and Muslim friends u dont know shiet
That's literally SJW philosophy.
#NOTALLMUSLIMS

I blame the us and their jew overlords for this so called state still existing in 2016.Hopefully it will fall apart before 2020 and without war.

SURE
convert to orthodoxy/catholicism or die
:^)

Your feefees are reason why they won war, they never thought "muh good friends were serbs" nah they just did Oluja and expelled 200k serbs.

But muh croats were good friends, yea tell that to families who escaped idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4

Yankee fat bombers so mad
world trade center fall best day of my life

Uh

Fun fact:
More people died in 9/11
Than in NATO 1999 six month bombing.

Meanwhile serbs who wore not cucks wore fighting in the croatian side.Fun fact 6 percent of the defenders of vukovar wore serbs.And you can blame youreself for telling them to leave.

i hope you srpska leaves then this shit country might dissolve

Sad live.

yep and the worst part is that they know they are

i'm glad we bombed you

I see you are being buttmad for knowing you will never experience such feeling of friendship in your miserable empty capitalist lives. Enjoy your rat race because thats all you are, a rat.

Exactly.

It was just royalty arguing about clay and ending up fucking them selves over with it.

Habsburgs wanted a path to Turkey to get oil from the middle east while Serbs wanted an exit to the Mediterranean sea to set up trade with Russia.

Their economic interests clashed for about full two centuries before blowing up as WW1.

And one more thing , Croats and Serbs are about as similar as Poles and Czechs or Koreans and Japanese.

People just tend to not care about differences between small countries thanks to some form of misguided sense of superiority and denouncing them in this case as "Primitives from the Balkans".
Don't fall into the same trap.

The bosniaks are the bigest traitors in the history of human kind.

What are the minorities in Serbia like? The Hungarians and Slovaks, do they want independence or they don't care?

God bless Serbia and it's people

Best kebab removers

But Princip was a Yugoslav nationalist?

Here is kikepedia:
>Princip was a Yugoslav nationalist associated with the movement Mlada Bosna (Young Bosnia) which predominantly consisted of Serbs, but also Bosniaks and Croats.[5] During his trial he stated "I am a Yugoslav nationalist, aiming for the unification of all Yugoslavs, and I do not care what form of state, but it must be freed from Austria."[6]

>ooooooh I have friends
>ooooooh you disagree with me so you don't have friends
GTFO you SJW retard.

ahhaha stay mad,poor and envious

What Kikepedia are you watching idiot, he was a fucking Serb nationalist, he wanted to unify Serbia and Bosnia not to Create yugoslavia.

Those disinformation. But belive what you ant, but i think that Serbian nationalist knows better than wikipedia that can be edited by anybody.

god speed serbs

youtube.com/watch?v=GAziYLjR-28

He just wanted bosnia to join serbia he wastn a yugoslav nationalist he was a serb nationalist.

Yes, but the assassination was specifically because how Serbs were treated.
Still, Serbs back then were blinded by "muh South Slavic union". Shame we had to learn the lesson the hard way.

You are embarrassingly stupid, SJW.

Our minorities are cool af. Only Bosniaks and Albanians are bitches, but all the others are loyal to Serbia and generally friendly.

>bombs serbia because muh hajis
>hajis fly plane into his ugly fucking asbestos tower
best day of life

hey Murifat, heard there was some shooting in your country today
again lol

youtube.com/watch?v=2uYeLomZu9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=i_ysT6YdK80
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

>a bunch of Ottoman rape babies trying to be 'independent'
>gonna fail just like Velika Srbija

The Croat and Serbian Judges voted ok for the holiday right? It was the Bosnian and international appointed judges that voted against?

Kek
>You bomb us to save poor muslims
>Poor muslims kill more of you than you did us.

hahahaha this is awesome

They burn to the ground soon like every empire before them in history.

Despite the fact that the West bombed your country, your politicians want Serbia to join the EU.

Bomb those monkeys again, they are the ugly leftover of Ottoman rape and their looks confirm it
(right - serb, left-Bosniak leader)

Glup mem dbi.

it's just politics bro
we'll change sides in one day when we get the chance

>1/4 nigger blood manlet calling me a turk rape baby
whatever you say ,small fry

Well yeah.
BUT:
>3 foreign judges
>2 """"bosniaks""""
>2 Croat judges
>2 Serb judges
-------------------------
They had majority with 5 votes

Sorry we bombed you.
We love you Serb bro.

How's the weather in St. Louis, Mujo?

See that is complicated. The people don't want anything to do with EU, but they are afraid.
Also our politicians are corrupt and the privatized almost every publick factory and services to (((foregin investors))) instead of local wealthy serbian individuals.
Soon we are going to become a satelite like you if we continue in this direction.

So Princip was a Serbian nationalist rather than a Yugoslav one?

I hate americans even more than albanians

you forget the part where we invaded 2 muslim countries and killed a hundred thousand hajis

meanwhile you slavshits squat around, kill a couple unarmed villagers and call yourself le ebin kebab removers kek

We don't really love you (with the bombing and all), but we respect you.

Do the right thing:
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY MAKING SERBS GREAT AGAIN!

dodik is like 185-190cm tall and blue eyed
what are you on about?

B&H is an accident and should not exist

orthodox parts to Serbs
catholic parts to Croats
MUDslimes to be exterminated

Im okay with this just give the serbs Sanski most and Ključ for Zenica nad Žepče and we are fine.
Also a agreements for autonomy in their blue areas that are ours and autonomy for Usora and Odžak for us in theirs.

>you bombed serbs to protect mudslimes
>mudslimes bomb you
>you bomb syrians to protect ISIS
>ISIS bombs you
you never fucking learn

There's Georgia again...

>le ebin kebab removers kek
it's just a meme kid
we are actually peaceful and we like when you kill turks and vice versa

Yes

I read both claims, I didn't look into it though.
His organization (Young Bosnia) did support a South Slavic union, but their primary goal was to unite Bosnia with Serbia.

Obama is a halfnigger mutt and he vetoed the decision that would allow people to sue the saudi arabians for 9/11.

Hey it's not like we took your land a- oh wait.

Deus vult srbs purge kebab

I completely understand. I hope Serbs prosper kebab free.

fuck off ivan you supported those jungle monkeys in africa when white men in rhodesia, SA and congo were fighting against them

I guess that power of propaganda if much bigger than i thought, but i can't blame you.

Yes he was a serbian nationalist. Serbs were before "corfu declaration" in 1916 fighting for greater Serbia going by Ilijas Garashanins ideas. After that fdeclaration Yugoslavian commite was created and you know the rest.
That is it.

What the fuck is "rebukila srpska"?

youtube.com/watch?v=j7SdilW13D4

хopoшaя жизнь

those nigs dont come to eustern europe or russia they come to you for that gibsmedat, and your gov. gives them money lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=HL4zdauxaik
if war breaks out at least there will be some good songs made

Genuine question: Aren't you all the same people, just with different skydaddies?

Thanks

yes

no we are all swedes because even we have different culture than swedes and we actually do not live in sweden, we love your country more than you , you fucking swedish cuck

everybody in the world is more swedish than swedes

>LE ebin meme fedora poster who is above inferior things like nationality, religion, tradicion....

Go prep the bull Sven

to je danas tolko izmijesano da samo treba pustit kako je

Nice try radu

Srpska je Srbjia

embarrassing

So if I'm reading this thread right-Srpska is part of Serbia that got forced into Bosnia and Herzegovina because our than president backed the Muslims over the Serbs?

And we're preventing you from even considering it now?

No wonder the civilized world hates us.

Bushes and Clinton fucked our relationship for a long time.
Back in the 80s our anti-commie dissidents looked at the US as a bastion of freedom and democracy. Not anymore, and not anytime soon.

prije rata je bilo nemoguce izmjesano danas i ne bas

Let republika Srpska go back to Srbija if we can get herceg bosna back to us, and an secret agreement to genocide mudslimes

>Tripfag

Ma samo podelit bosnu Srbiji i Hrvatskoj, pobit muslimane i eto ti vecni mir u Bosni.

those africans are now in europe right now, of course they wouldn't be in eastern europe because that was your goal all along.

your cultural marxism has infiltrated our societies and your RT reporters try to push this agenda that we are at civil war with the niggers

it's been your agenda since the cold war

you people are traitors to the white race, all because you want that jew money

THIS
Ante gets it
youtube.com/watch?v=rwZeQZBdd74

ili ovaj srpski plan be

Fuck Serbia, these volatile psychopaths don't deserve something that don't belong to them.

Fucking savages.

You are literally the barbarians and savages of mother Evropa. All you want is war and bloodshed.

Uncivilized scum, I hope we drop a nuke on balkan and leave that shithole dead once and for all

Srpska is the part of Bosnia populated by Serbs - after Bosniaks and Croats wanted to separate from Yugoslavia, Serbs of Bosnia separated from Bosnia and formed the "Serb Republic". Then the war happened, and the compromise was that there would be a retarded confederation of the Serb part and the Croat-Bosniak part.
We want to separate, but you guys and the EU are not allowing us to do so.

Kinda...
The """"bosniak federation""" wanted to split from Yugoslavia, and the Serbs didn't want to, so they creates their own republic- war breaks out, cuz muzzies want clay... Bill "corpse" Clinton and the leaders decide to end the war by forcing the opposing fractions into one country- the triangle (the flag was on the house)...

>believing serb propaganda
whew pol you never cease to surprise me

there will NEVER be peace with the Serbs
because of their dream of Velika Serbia
they are same as jews believing they are the God sent people,
im sry to break ur bubble pol, serbs are nigger tier
they didn't really remove kebab, they were kebab
just try and mess with bosnia, the next STORM
(OLUJA) wont stop till belgrade

nah
just invite more muslims whit your women open legs
you aint gonna do shit

A

>uncucked
>living in a country created to literally cuck serbia

The referendum is a big pre-election campaign and a money washing action.
Each municipality has it's own day, so the genocidal entity can have one too, holy hell I do not see the issue butthurt morons got with that.

What I do have an issue with are the brainless, useless villagers who "would gladly go to war", but I ask, what for?
The only useful war which could be done is a prussian-styled war of unification, because without Yugoslavia we are utterly useless.

But surely, let us kill over whose prophet stinks less, the filthy Jewish carpenter or the illiterate Israeli merchant... Sounds fun. Let us throw ourselves into more powerty, that sounds great too. Let us rob another generation of their youth.

>multicultural
Yugoslavs are one culture. There is more difference between a Breton and Norman than between a Dalmatian and Vojvođan.

>genociding your own folk
We are truly a sick people when we kill eachother over Jewish lies...

He wanted a joint Yugoslav state regardless of the type of government.

The Načertanije revolve around uniting all of Bosnia with Serbia, but over time include Croatia as well, similar here. Bosnia was the easier target due to less servileness to the German dogs.

FUCKING

Dodik is 194

zasto samo ne pobimo muslice i podijelimo bosnu

Go troll somwere else Proxy faggot.
The fact that Serbia and Romania were never since the existance in a war means that no normal Romanian would hate serbia.

mom's spaghetti

The Serbs in Bosnia aren't cucked, papist scum

PINEAPPLE

yugoslavia could never ever work with Serbs and Belgrade in charge because Serbs are horrible people in charge.

>be horrible to everyone
>start foaming at the mouth when everyone decides to leave

The only way yugoslavia ever had a chance was with capital being Ljubljana. Maybe Sarajevo.

never forgetti

Yes, but they didn't follow Načertanije.
It was outdated and written back when Bosnia was a part of the Ottoman Empire.

your people did ethnic cleansing of the sami people, oppressed finnish people, attacked russian empire and now take dicks from Jamal. fuck off.

thats not 1990 map thats 2000s

what if we just make sarajevo the capital, as it's mixed af and mix it more and make it biggur

Thanks for defending us ivan

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

True, yet the Načertanije could be applied there to some extent given that Bosnia wasn't for long in the AU nor was it on either crownland, rather jointly ruled.

Yup, eternally grateful to Mother Russia
CЛABA!

no problem. swedes are scum. finns are bros too.

They were part of Bosnia in the Yugoslav days, but had Serb majorities living there.

Romania will recognize Kosovo someday, and of course you slavs will get mad at it.

this
/thread

becoming like poland means joining EU and receiving billions of german shekels
we wont get that

>ethnic cleansing of the sami people
The fucking snowniggers leech of everyone else. Do you even know how much we subsidize them? We even recognized their language as a official minor language in Sweden even though there are less than 50.000 of them (Sweden has 9 million people)

>oppressed finnish people
You mean when they wanted to break out of Sweden? Yes, ofcourse we didn't want to let them leave. They are still like brothers and sisters to us, the same way when Norway wanted to leave us. There are so many finns who stayed here before 1809 even though they "won" the war

>attacked russian empire
Because you instigated the finns to leave. Generally though we have never been fighting with russians, dont even know why this is brought up

>now take dicks from Jamal
For like 20 years, yeah. We are already starting to deport a bunch of them, and the law is just gonna get stricter and stricter until all the niggers leave.

2/10 made me reply

oy vey bre oy bre dont forget the 700000 gorrilion bre

I gotta say, you gotta be really sick to want genocide against any white person.

ALWAYS IN NEED OF THE RUSSIANS TO COME IN AND SAVE YOU LITTLE PUSSY FAGGOT

I'm glad USA helped Bosnia against you. Fucking pussies, cant do shit withour your mother russia

shut up you cuck they gave away their white card a long time ago

>t.miloš miloševič guzobuljan

>Balije
>White person
Choose one
they are sandnigger tier

Go prep the bull, Sven

We shouldn't feed him anymore...

You realize you are talking to a croatcuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ

>YOU LITTLE PUSSY FAGGOT
sweden acting hard
lmao

Yet another balkans thread turns into a clusterfuck

Just goes to show multiculturalism really doesn't work

there'll be another war i'd say. I might join the serb foreign legion if there is.

This thread and every other B&H themed one summed up. I never understood this kind of shitposting online. Kids making retarded war predictions while being poor as fuck.

why not the croat one you are chatolic after all

>serb foreign legion
kek Ireland.

Don't listen to that cunt brate.

>less than 50.000 of them
and its ok to ethnic cleanse them but not niggers and mudslimes?
>Yes, ofcourse we didn't want to let them leave. They are still like brothers and sisters to us, the same way when Norway wanted to leave us
nice abusive relationship and you call balts savage? WEW LAD

the division between the two (serb nationalist and yugoslav nationalist) wasnt as strong back then, i.e. apart from some croatian edgelords (starcevic and co) and a-h paid shills in bosnia, you could be both, so you had eg. croat mestrovic building sculptures celebrating serb victories in kosovo. most importantly, being a serb nationalist did not mean being against croats or muslims. for a very long time (till ww2 basically) these were seen as tribes of the same people, even by serb nationalists.

it was only after, mostly because of ustashe crimes, that croats or muslims came to be seen as "defect serbs" by serb nationalists, that need to "return" to serbhood.

i m a yugoslav nationalist btw, not serb or croat or muslim.

Serbs = slavic jews
>both killed muslim civilians
>both want to expand their terirotry
>both believe they are God sent people
>both brainwash their citizen with propaganda

fuck you, gypsy.

There will NEVER be a war in the balkans, forget it.

Putin is too smart. If a war in Balkan breaks out it could be a possible trigger for world war 3 (especially if Hillary wins the election in USA, and she despises Russia).

Putin would never allow Serbs to go to war with the Bosnians, and the serb scum will ofcourse obey their Russian masters. This thread is what every Balkan thread is always: mental masturbation and LARP:ing

oj bre

THIS. Serbs are just like their Russian overlords, all they want is war and to annex the shit out of their peaceful neighbours

also, serbs would have unironically genocided this literal 10/10 kosovo albanian grill, that really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=cedoBlUvBlI

>people converting from one Jewish sect to another to keep their property, women, etc
>giving up the white card

So, all of Europe gave up their white card when they accepted a sandnigger carpenter as their saviour?

I'd agree that some 30% of them are problematic, then again, all villagers are. The chrisfcucks ain't better for that matter.

As a Croatia myself can say that the germanophilia is a sickness.

FUCK. BOSNIA.

we already went to war twice because of that barren piece of shit wasteland and suffered enormous casualties we'll never recovered from. and for what? to have bosnian serb cavemen talk trash about how they're "bigger serbs" than us, how we're "pussies" and so on, while they come to live and leech here and infest everything with their ass backwards primitivism. i'm not going to war because of those brain dead mountain niggers, and fuck all of you war mongering faggots

Yes. This is why i stand with Israel.

Why do you believe we are ethnically cleansing them? They live in the fucking mountains and snow, nobody wants that area anyways. We set up specific laws to protect both them and their heritage. Stop with this nonsense

It's not an abusive relationship, we do business with Finns all the time, we have literally no grievances with them

this. bosnia is literally multiculturalism experiment in action, it's crippled and stuck.

KOSOVO IS SERBIA
BOSNIA IS SERBIA
MUSLIM KEKS GET IN YOUR VOLVO'S AND LEAVE TO SWEDEN

im not talking about thier religion im talking about them activly trying to genocide all of us you dumb fuck

yes serbs were so horrible croatia got only half of bosnia from the serb king in 1939
the horror

The Načertanije assert religious freedom for Catholic and Muslim Serbs.
Enough to say that every 10th četnik was a muslim...
All in all, these divisions were created by our enemy: the west.

Funny how most the warmongers are either thieves or people without a future.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-NPWrHlkO4
oy bre

"""peaceful""". Just read what happened in ww1 and ww2 on balkans

whats so funny?

>tfw ethnic Croat
>tfw 5'5"
Life is suffering.

Is there a lot of support for Yugoslavism in the modern day Balkans?

Is it mostly found in Serbs, or do the other groups like Croats support it?

>multiculturalism
>people speaking the same language, having the same origin and history

In the same scope, every country on the planet is multicultural.

What is he saying?

>It's not an abusive relationship, we do business with Finns all the time, we have literally no grievances with them
and that is why niggers come to Finland thru your country? nice.
>Why do you believe we are ethnically cleansing them?
your gov literally admitted that they used to sterilize sami women. no wonder they are only 50k. Yet you have twice more mudslimes and niggers. WEW LAD

>People actually think any country would have the balls to intervene in our civil war
The only reason the vlash were gaining any progress is because of serbia and russia

>dinaric genes

oy vey/bre

no maybe communist only want it
but it really could never work

>tfw ethnic Serb
>tfw 5'9''
Kill me everyone is at least 5'11'' here.

kek

Yugos are among the tallest men in the world, I'm surprised you are so short, maybe rare case

Only serbs my friend. And Cred Forums keeps fireing them one because
>MUH EBIN MEMES XDDD REMOVE KEBAB

never forgetti oy vey etc

Do the foreign judges usually side with the bosniaks?
If the foreign judges and bosniaks always vote together the Serbs and Croats can't do shit. What a shitty system the US set up there

>killing moslems is bad

found the cathocuck

Depends on the area. But in west croatia (Rijeka, Istria) there is and a lot of it is practically modern sjw + yugoslavia (for being anticroatian and commie)

Historically, Yugoslav nationalism was rooted in Serbs and Slovenes (before the 90s) mostly
Today, the greatest support for an unification would be found in Serbs and the population of Bosnia. But it is minimal thanks to Western brainwashing.

Everything Muslims want in Bosnia they can get easily in Sweden....

Made me think....

Tito was ruthless. Multiculturalism helped kill the Austrian-Hungarian empire because they didn't have the power to hold everyone together later in ww1. Sane thing happened to Yugoslavia after Tito died.

>Yugos are among the tallest men in the world,
us dinaric ppl are the talles in the world im 188cm

thats their only purpose

I have 3 serb friends, they are all like 185-190

As a Croat and anti-communist, reunification would be the only way we can survive and not be the bootlicks of filthy Germans and Italians.

this thread is the epitome of Serb lies but this one takes the cake, bosnia is older than serbia, serbia never ruled bosnian land, bosnians are the true defenders of europe during kosovo field not the serb.

eat shit and die roach

Reunification under what rules? Free market capitalism? I'm sure corruption and Serbian supremacy wouldn't be a problem what so ever :^)

In the same sense Spain, Germany, Italy, the USA, UK could never work?

you live in a fantasy world

Kakva mema jebo ti sebe i svoj ispran mozak

Slovenia would rule supreme.

I want to like the croats but they are such ugly muslim loving untermenschen

lmao what

Would that be a unification under federalist principles?

i.e., all ethnic groups have an equal say

Bosnia was earlier mentioned because it is a geographical location, Serb and Croat are tribe names.
Bosnia became a country in the 10th century, Serbia and Croatia in the 7th.
Serbia ruled over Hum and Podrinje.

Read more and not just some """""Bosniak"""" nonsense you saw somewhere

amen brother
also trieste is ours

Wut

>Serbian supremacy

Literally Serbians sacrificed their future to create multicultural mess no one wanted.
If anything they had best intencions, but the world does not work that way and you Swedes are learning it hard way.

didnt work twice
bosnia is yugoslavia in miniature dosent work
lmao it will work
you really live in a fantasy land you cuck

Like Suh-r-pska but try to not pronounced the "uh" so it sounds like Srpska.

Ofc not, all private capital would be taken by force.
State capitalism and socialism are the only solutions for a nationalist state.

The way Germans and Italians lives in one pre-unification?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusyn_language
What's you guys' thoughts on these people?

You can just call it The Serb Republic...

Hol up hol up

You telling me you are an "anti-communist" but want "state capitalism" and "socialism"

Do you even know what any of these words mean? Or are they just buzzwords for you?

name one good looking croat chick

Bah they are minority that Stalin expelled and they setled here. Nothing relevant.

Severina,The president etc

yeah germans and italians tottaly killed eachother for houndreds of years had diffrent religions and had no will to unite
it tottaly just happened
you sound completly underaged go back to stormfront

Ako je Tito išta znao onda je to bilo izmišljanje novih jebenih država i nacionalnosti.

> implying
kys paddy

No, all ethnic identity would be suppressed aside the Yugoslav ones, and all funding to minorities (Italians, Albanians etc) would be cut.

Why just Trieste? All the way to the Isonzo river and then bomb Venice into obliteration (for stealing our forests, destroying Zadar, Constaninople and betraying Medieval Bosnia)

>using the word cuck unironically

Bosnia does not work because of foreign spies. As Ante Sarčević said: as long as we have domestic traitors we will have foreign masters.

He is obvioulsy underaged and dosent understan basic things.

>HRHB
are you really Herzegovinian Croat? I thought all Hercegovci are Ustaše. Except that one dude who was helping non-Croats in Livno I think
and also this qt
>tfw no groat qt to troll nationalshits with ;_;

disliking Serbs has nothing to do with muslims, same way Serbs causing problem in all ex-yu countries had nothing to do with removing kebab.

>b-but the meme says the wars were them removing kebab!

srbe na vrbe

I guess they're fine. They're too small to be noticed though.

no, they mostly settled 17th century on when austrians were trying to fortify their southern borders, same as most hungarians and serbs in kninska krajina

gonna need more breh

I think it's so sad, believe it or not, that the entire ex-yu region is so divided and bloodthirsty.

It is probably the best area for white people to live. Close to waters, good weather and seasons, plenty of scenery, and very fertile ground.

Yet still, the place is still a shithole, even though it's set up for success. Their Slovenian, Hungarian and Polish brothers are all growing and inreasingly succesfu. Why? They move on, they settle differences and look to whats important

When I see people advocating genocide this, genocide this, rightful clay here, traitor scum bla bla bla it just makes me lose faith that you will ever succeed

I am against egalitarianism, democracy and anti-nationalism.

I simply see that the economy must be controlled or owned by the state, otherwise there will be foreign interests involved.

Communism wants to treat and award garbagemen and scientists equally, it wants to take away national and ethnic pride, etc..

>Germans
>were split in protestants and Catholics
>started 2 major wars because of it and countless minor ones
>managed to genocide 13 million of their own in the 30 y war

Germans unificated because Prussia launched a war to unify them.

I have genuinely never met a grown man who's shorter than 5'6". Time to kill yourself, lad.

>I simply see that the economy must be controlled or owned by the state
>Socialism literally means that the state takes over the means of production
How old are you?

i have a question
what is the national holiday of the serbs in bosnia about. what happened on that day?

The majority yes, sadly, tho the majority are dumb cathocucks or musies who are butthurt about everything.

>Bosnia does not work because of foreign spies
lmao
This is a good example of why the balkans have had so much trouble in their history.
Delusional ppl with little to no knowledge about anything really making decisions and beliving anything.
Imagine how much of a cuck you are when you live in a country where the muslim majority activy institutionaly discriminates againts you wishing for your complete destruction and you have no problem with that but whant activly to expand the country in to a multi ethnical clusterfuck that never worked and caused so much problems for thousands of ppl.
Also you dumb cuck you claim to be a nationalist yet you apperantly have no problem throwing away your national identity in replace of a non exsisting one based on a similar linguistics.

Socialism =\= communism

ain't that right.

I swear to Allah, if these fucking bolsheviks start one again you can see me travel to that shithole the first day. with the formula for mustard gas bombs ofcourse.

srbe na vrbe

6'2'' i dont feel tall compared to other people
maybe a bit above average idk

i strongly support gencoding all slavs in former yugoslavia and settling the area with some hardworking, decent people like the japanese. but there arent enough japanese for japan anymore, let alone to expand ;_;
yugoslav slavs are literary the scum of the earth

Yeah sorry I meant that its the defitinition of communism. You want the definition of communism yet you are "anti-communist"?

DESU m8 most of the keyboard kids in this thread would not have any balls to say anything in real life and not to mention fight in any wars.The blindly believe their fathers who "fought" in the war when in reality the just hid in their shed.Realistically speaking there will never be peace here until these kids just stop talking

Bosnians are purer (genetically) than actual Serbs, because actual Serbs were raped by roaches during the Ottoman reign.

yeah sure, i would agree
only thing were good for is sports, drinking, fighting

The national holiday, celebrated on the 1st of January is The Day of Republika Srpska, it's birthday- the day it was formed.

Bosnia is Christian, the state you are living in now may be called "Bosnia", but it is not Bosnia.
It's in the same place, but is it the same Bosnia that was part of Hungary?
Is a country not defined by it's culture?

America is Rome, by any other name, and Bosnia is just an Ottoman state.

Serbia is Bosnia, and therefor, Bosnia should be annexed and cease to exist because it isn't real Bosnia.

Bosnia is a corpse with a Nato Puppet shoved up it's ass, dancing and saying "I am Bosnia" and because you are blind to comon sense and Culture you believe it.

If you have the same culture that Bosnia had, you would of fought on the side of Serbia.

9th of January, sorry

ladno nogama dbi

>state control of the economy
>forecfull supresion of national identity
>im a anti communist
kys

Turkey will march inside of you within a day.
After the armenians come the kurds, and after Erdogan's done with those niggers he'll bring revenge to you fucking apes.

schaam u

>when in reality the just hid in their shed
speak for yourself

>makes a shitfit about MUH NATIONAL HOLIDAY
>doesnt even know the fucking date
Meet the Bosnian Serbs, everyone. Just as dumb as the rest of Bosnians.

Kolki si autista i pačenik jebo ti sebe.Jesil ti bogati svjestan kolika si ti sramota prema svojoj porodici sine?Idi bgt malo naolje sunca pokupi.

UPDATE:
>Do 15 sati glasalo 39,65 odsto birača
39,65% of the eligible citizens voted by 3 p.m.

wait, you're not a genocide supporter?
sorry, my bad. I thought you were another one of those satanic fucks.

I smell albanian subhuman

Boys, if you want to continue this Balkanfag bitching, you will need nubred.

.... Bravo, momci ;)

i get your point about modern Bosnia being completely different from medieval bosnia (culturally), but it falls on the part about Serbia. i could argue that it was medievally closer to Croatia, but ultimately who gives a fuck.

>mfw kids in this thread werent even born when the war was over

ask a JNA veteran anything

>speak for yourself
Ja barem ne drkam ovdje na cinjeci da ce rat pocet i pravit se frajer ko ja neki ubica.Al et ti slusaj svog tatu alkoholicara pa nek ti on nastavlja pricat price.

t.mehmed balijanovic

Why didnt you defend the Yugoslavia against domestic traitors that got rich while people thought they were their saviors like Tudjman,Milosevic and Izetbegovic? They all got their families rich and left the country robbed.

You took an oath to Tito and you failed it bastards!!!

>Ja barem ne drkam ovdje na cinjeci da ce rat pocet i pravit se frajer ko ja neki ubica
niko to u ovom koncu ne radi to sto si ti balija i imas komplekse o raspadu boooooooususousousousousousne to je tvoj problem

samo dokazujes da sam upravu bas se ono retardirano ponasas

I wish i understood yugoslavian banter. They say its top-notch

t. guzobolni mehmed beg balijanovic

no asked me shit m8 you dont understand how chaotic it was. there was literary no one defending yugoslavia. it was like ww2 except without partisans. chetink here, ustasha there, handjar division, balisti, but no partisans.

sloba sent people to fight for him, not yugoslavia