Should the government be allowed to sterilize certain groups of people?

Yes, the mentally ill should be sterilized.

they'll probably start with you cause you're not a shitskin.

Nope.

Government is filled with SJWs, women doing cushy admin jobs (then complaining they don't earn as much as men doing risky and less demanding jobs), white collar sociopaths and office politics manipulators all working in conjunction to halt any notion of the word "efficiency".

In short, I do not trust the government to have to power controlling life, death and eugenics.

>Implying we don't already

yeah funny you should mention it's called XENOESTORGEN and MASS MEDIA
you're probably already fucked sorry

once sharia steps in they will mate

everyone should be sterilized and you should have to apply for the antidote

sharia isn't going to fucking step in outside of niche communities
NATO is trying desperately to secularize the middle east and will probably succeed in the end even if they keep drawing it out (goatfucker plane bombers are a great excuse to break your own rules)

No, you stupid faggot.

Why don't you organize and do it yourself instead of giving all your power to a government that's going to eventually turn on you.

Do men hunt deers in Germany ? Or is that against the law?

Yes, niggers and muslims.

The Chinese to start with.

Yes. Deer posters.
What should we do? Punch it to death?

Yes. German deerposters should be sterilized

No and if you think so you're an edgy teenager who should spend a few more years on Cred Forums before they try to talk with grown ups

>a fucking deer

pay a turk kid ten euro and have him knife one for you

You can't even buy a gun for hunting?

Great idea. Lets let a bunch of incompetent retards decide who gets to breed and who doesnt. What could possibly go wrong?

>sterilize certain groups
no. but they should get the beautiful and intelligent and healthy people to breed MORE than the ugly stupid ones

Government intervention is something that should be avoided especially in the current year.

You don't want some tyrant to take power and sterilize you, worthless fucking weeb neetfags?

No. That's too much power in the hands of the government.
It might start with good intentions. But eventually with a cucked government they'll start sterilizing "subversives". (read: proud white people)

>Hey guys lets give the government the power to just kill anyone we don't like
>Oh shit we just lost the election am I going to get executed now? They don't like me!

Retard.

They currently can.
Buck vs Bell decision.

The government should offer to pay all males $5K tax free on a males 18th birthday to voluntarily sterilize themselves.

Anime already exists

only 5k? what are you? a bum?
I need to work for 2 weeks to make that much

imo every abortion should come with a mandatory sterilization

No, its inhumane.

However the government should be in the business of issuing reproduction licenses, and people who have babies without them should face a tax penalty

every raper, turboSJW, jew and robber. And other subhumans.

"The government" is usually incompetent

Pls be my AI gf

>imo every abortion should come with a mandatory sterilization
I agree completely, but I said this once in a group of leftist "friends" and they looked at me like I had just shot their mothers..

Only if it were something along the lines of "If you voluntarily sterilize yourself, we will give you 150% of minimum wage every month for the rest of your life", but only offer it to the childless or prorate it down to 100% of minimum wage or less for people with 1 child or more.

Expensive in the medium-term, but will more than pay for itself.

german gun laws are actually quite lax compared to most european countries.