This is a Christian board, shouldn't you guys be in church right now?

This is a Christian board, shouldn't you guys be in church right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thingsonhazelshead.tumblr.com/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-14417362
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does that dog have garlic on it's head?

service isn't until 10

PRAISE KEK!

>This is a Christian board

Why would I be at church already, the sun just came up

This is an islamic board. Fuck off, kafir cuck.

Why fucking not?

Because he's no vampire, duh.

Early morning mass for extra points with the Lord

not required by the religion. go read the book you are not required to go to a building to worship god. jesus said buildings are lame and like not important

Post more doggos with food on their heads

Is this a large problem in Europe?

This please.
I'm starting a collection right now.
Also maybe smth more excessive? A gun maybe and then a bunch of refugees? But nothing which hurts the doggo tho.

What'd you think we got all that kebab for?

This board isn't Christian. If they were, they would be pro-refugee and anti-racist

I have lost sight of Jesus Christ

w-what's.... what's going on....

Germanbro didn't say anything about this being a problem in the United States...

Can you post the single pictures?

thingsonhazelshead.tumblr.com/

dunno if they're here

Religion is for the less developed cultures

Only if you promise to go to your local church

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Yeah, and athiesm is for weak cucked cultures.

>he fell for the "Cred Forums is a christian board" meme

Real christians dont go to church , real christians have the church within them

newsflash: nobody goes to church anymore unless they're 80YO

>participating in organised religion

Amen

>newsflash: nobody goes to church anymore unless they're 80YO

Or refugees currently living in it.

>Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Needing to believe in something greater is for weak cuck, be it religion or liberalism

I don't know if churches in Europe are any better, but churches in America are Israel worshipping cuckservative brainwashing centers. The kikes have taken control of the American church.

Even at "conservative" southern Baptist churches they allow women Sunday school teachers. The situation is dire.

RARE troll
>Norway you're drunk, why are trolling?...stop..you're supposed to be a cucked country..

It's already late evening, friend.

When you belief in something lesser you get mudslimes in your lands , i will choose the higher power

Looks like Cuckgermany started to deploy fedora faggots on Cred Forums to start a war here.
Nice played !

I'm not a Christian though, why would I go there

This right here.

Feminism, Abortion, Trannies, Homos

These are the absolute signs of a sick, regressing society

RARE flag
>says who????

TOO BUSY LIVING IN THE FUTURE

>implying I need a special room for God when I'm on Christian soil.

While it's clear strong christian nations in the past were superior to the cuck nations of today putting faith into something imaginary is still pretty beta, we need to advance to something better

Since when was Norway cucked? I thought they were supposed to be the last hope for Nordic people.

You believe that things emerge from nothing so fuck off.

they are the last hope.especially for imigrants and SJW liberals

>sandgoogle in germany

i sometimes wish Cred Forums wasn't always right

So do you except you add extra steps

m8 our secular progressive liberals are gunning for more refugees and our universities preach equality to the masses - we're lucky that we're in the past compared to Europe, because now we might be able to turn things around before it becomes a real problem.

Starts in 75 minutes senpai. Literally the highlight of my week.

Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

The church is right here, user.

with christianity is nothing wrong , its the corruption of the religion

The Punishment of Mankind

16Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

>and he shall rule over thee.

This is not some covenant this is the curse for women until the end and if you are a feminist you cannot be a christian

no.
when you will find the first scientist who can make a single living cell already having life based substances, even in lab conditions, then come to me saying what you said.or at least reviving a dead cell.

mass at 9:30 then bible study at 10:30...feels good

That's wonderful to hear. May God bless your day

It's almost 3 in the afternoon, senpai.

Wasn't moHAMhead an literate pedophile, who married a much older women because she was rich and he was dirt poor?

And was poisoned by a Jew women, the idiot could not even foresee that, not to eat meals cooked by a women who's husband his savage followers just slaughtered?

Now.. roach.. why you always take pride in being a moHAMhead cock-sucker?

>>Netherlands
>>Christian

The fuck? Must be a nigerian nignog import

This

Explain why you still go to church Cred Forums

misspelled illiterate.. oh vey this (((keyboard)))

>implying I need church to have faith

A scientist can't but a complex being without any education or knowledge can appear from nothing and magically create everything from nothing down to the smallest details and rules, the idea of a god creating the universe is actually significantly more complex than it being created randomly through probability

The Dutch have a protestant bible belt.

>Implying you're not a heretic who creates his own convenient version of the faith.

>>implying jesus did not install apostolic succession and divine right with his words to cephas.

This is exactly whats wrong with feel good "Jim bobs hoe down 4 jesus" feel good, prosperity gospel preaching, tambourine shaking church you have in the US

Punch u dead in u face

adn this is exactly the type of heresy that comes out from it.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-14417362

No, that's one of the best trolls on the internet.

To Jesus Christ

best damn salesman in the office

>This is the church where I have gone since I was a boy. This is a place like the homes of tax collectors. This is a place to sharpen your tongue, shine in the darkness, and revile the totality of the evil in the world. A true Christian walks with only one companion more often than not.

Aloha buckbar

They exist here... But so do synagogues of Satan. Both real and in circles of elite through practice. A true Christian knows loneliness better than most in his beliefs

I know.

Pic related. It's protestants showing they are as satanic and barbaric as ISIS.

I disagree

I am

Neat. Throw a turtle shell.

Jesus fucking christ he has a atheist church but he is pretending to be christian , how is this allowed

>It is part of the mainstream Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN), and the service is conventional enough, with hymns, readings from the Bible, and the Lord's Prayer. But the message from Mr Hendrikse's sermon seems bleak - "Make the most of life on earth, because it will probably be the only one you get".

"Personally I have no talent for believing in life after death," Mr Hendrikse says. "No, for me our life, our task, is before death."

>Nor does Klaas Hendrikse believe that God exists at all as a supernatural thing.

But I must take care of abuela.

But I must take back the Holy Land

i want to start going to church again...

where should i go anons ?

i live in San Francisco California

keked.

what a cool dog

>raised in church as a kid
>went to youth group every Wednesday night in middle school/high school
>feel nostalgic for those days now

I don't even believe in Christianity anymore but I want to go back. I was so much happier back then.

>i live in San Francisco California
Just end it before it's too late.

>doggos
Fuck off normal fag

No.
t. Jew

A real church. One that teaches people to abstain... rather than one that teaches people to be more accepting toward gays.

Good luck finding one in California.

NASCAR is even more boring than church.

What are you talking about? We worship Kek

fuck you I'm going at 11 when my dad gets back from the gym.

PRAISE JESUS AND FUCK KEK YOU HEATHENS WILL BURN

A Norwegian who goes to church? Before I converted to Islam I used to go to church. And I only met ancient people who did not know where they were and homosexuals trying to make a point. Are you trying to fuck the preacher? In that case you should forget it, she is is likely a lesbian like most of them are.

Why aren't you at the gym with your dad, user?

That picture would get you executed in a sharia state, how dare you call jesus those things?

That pic triggers me

>doth

"Doth" is the third person singular conjugation of "do."
"I" is a first person singular subject.
What is subject-verb agreement and how do I do it?

I'm too busy preparing food for when my friends come over at 1pm to watch some football

I'm about to head there now thanks!!

Y'all should seek Yahuah......Judgement is here, but its not too late

but I'm athiest DESU

OY VEY
I mean
AMEN
oy vey not again
SHALOM DEUS VULT GOYIM