What do we do with this country to make it great?

What do we do with this country to make it great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UYNpbG0-_k
youtube.com/watch?v=xUSZ5GChflE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban alcohol.
That's it.

Import all niggers and muslims there. And close the port

Ban beer, give them a language that is speak able, then their happiness will skyrocket and rename it New Iceland.

Get people to actually live there first

Provide them with more sunlight.
So more UV lamps or just get them out of there.

give it penguins

melt all the ice

remove chinks , replace them with danes

Most of the land is uninhabitable

>uninhabitable

You're just not trying hard enough

More global warming.

Nothing, the land itself is shit, there's barely any valuable resources, and its population is literally 92% Eskimo/Inuit.

Iceland and Newfoundland are better alternatives, fuck that shit.

The main problem is depression and it's caused mostly due to the constant dull weather and low population, hence low socialization. People are living in a dull atmosphere and have no one to talk to so usually end up turning to alcohol, getting chronic depression and finally committing suicide.

There are shitloads of resources. Just way too expensive to extract them beacuse of the remoteness of the island.

If you find a hilly spot, that would make a sweet settlement. Bore holes in the hills for living quarters and mining for rare materials like uranium. Then you could grow food in greenhouses, and fish in outdoor tanks, which waste you can use as fertilizers.

Nuke Nuuk

This is the average lifestyle in Greenland, or in the Arctic in general

youtube.com/watch?v=2UYNpbG0-_k
youtube.com/watch?v=xUSZ5GChflE

Fuck it

I've always been taught that Greenland is largely just a barren wasteland, with nothing valuable, your pic's interesting because it only shows the coasts, I wonder how rich Greenland is further in?

Melt the ice.

I see no problem with this.