Just a reminder that Switzerland is the best country in the world

Just a reminder that Switzerland is the best country in the world.
Everyone wants to live here and we will never let you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IXsTKzOTvo
reuters.com/article/us-swiss-eu-idUSKCN1181F4
thelocal.ch/20160922/swiss-press-criticize-berns-capitulation-on-immigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_London
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switzerland/12177234/Swiss-vote-no-to-automatic-expulsion-of-foreign-criminals.html
abovethelaw.com/2016/06/breaking-ny-to-180k-cravath-raises-associate-base-salaries/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UZnuGvXSKDM
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=1m48s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Permanent_residents_by_nationality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Medpack in charge of knowing his own laws
literally anyone can live in switzerland if they can show the government they have enough money to support themselves without needing to work

switzerland is ok. if you want a safe and clean lifestyle that makes a family the perfect option, then yes.

the flipside of this is how boring and conservative switzerland is. theres literally nothing to do but grab your walking stick and go for a hike.

>Oh no, rich tax-payers!

I doubt the Swiss will feel invaded.

>if they can show the government they have enough money to support themselves without needing to work
That eliminates like 99% of the planet.

live in the most expensive country on earth without working.

literally.
anyone.

best skiing on earth. free guns for everyone. great shooting ranges. beutiful vistas. amazing food. fantastic wine. brilliant architecture. faggot

>Visit Switzerland
>Indians and Chinks absolutely everywhere
>Otherwise scenic places covered in trash
>90 dollars to ride gondala with 3rd worlders to Mt. Titlus
>At the top it smells like a sewer and they have Bollywood cut outs
>Go to Furenalp instead.
>Only Swiss people wondering how you found them.
>2 helicopters of Swiss military getting Kaesebrot and a beer

Your country is beautiful. I just wish less of it was being carved out for street shitters.

Go to Zurich some time.

lol dumbass you went to interlaken didn't you. you're aware interlaken is the chink and foreign tourist designated containment zone right?

>Otherwise scenic places covered in trash
patently false. there is no trash in switzerland. our cities are spotless.

I just got back from my third trip to Switzerland a couple days ago.

I go for the nature and geography of the country. Stunning scenery. Grabbing my walking stick and hiking is exactly what I like about going to places like Switzerland.

Other observations I made during my stay:
> Very few fat people. Saw maybe a couple chubbies at most.
> The young women are very attractive. They end up looking like lesbians as they age, however.
> The Swiss are boring and aloof in public places; which is fine, I'm an introvert.
> Too much cigarette smoking in public. Was constantly having to walk through clouds of smoke when in the city.
> Not yet overrun by mudslimes and Africans, unlike other parts of Europe.
> Bretty good bier.

Pic related. Took this photo last week.

the food is bland. traditional swiss food is bland, a true reflection of the swiss personality.

the guns thing is nice except theres nobody to shoot, right?

dunno about the wine. never heard mention of the swiss wine industry. archetecure was generic western european.

went there, saw it. not too impressed. like i said its ideal for a family but you miss out on a lot of cultural/social happenings that other countries have.

helicopters of Swiss military getting Kaesebrot and a beer
I dont see anything wrong with that.

t. Nigger rape-baby

That IS a beautiful scene. nice picture and thanks for sharing.

As a gun loving burger, I was quite surprised when I was walking through the old town in Berne when I saw an outdoors/sporting goods shop with guns on display in the window and on the walls inside the shop.

Thank you for not being completely cucked, Switzerland.

Well props to you I guess OP. Congrats.

My family ancestry is 90% swiss and 10% pre ww1 german

Would i be ok to return home?

Nice photograph. We do smoke a lot, this is true. We also have the highest life expectancy on earth for males, and the highest overall if you ignore the pension-scamming japanese who lie about their deaths. Makes you think.

>t.faggot

u r whalecum

it's ok i guess
but you have as much siptars in it as there are on kosovo and metohija

You're alright, medbro.
As far as I'm concerned the entire Alpine belt is god tier (yes, even the French part).

Piemonte reporting.

Stay safe from EU and the Merkelreich Caliphate. Don't forget to throw your hardcore lefties from a helicopter time to time or they'll try to infect you with cultural marxism or just skip that and go to taking refugees.

Have a nice life otherwise. You have a beautiful country.

The only other place with comparable scenery is interior BC.

Maybe thats why my ancestors came here?

I still hate them for coming to cuckada but in all fairness they moved here in 1867 before BC fucked itself by joining the cuckadian union.

Don't worry burger, we'll be fine.

Guess I can still go on vacation.

The bridge over Lucerne is covered in English and Chinese graffiti. In the old towers in that city there's graffiti in giant letters that says "fuck chinks". The lowendenkmal is surrounded by chinks. The Swiss people there all have fucked up gutterpunk fashion. Everybody else is Portuguese.

Titlus is in Engleberg.

Zermatt is a giant outdoor mall for selling watches and climbing gear. At best the people you find there are California trash.

Zurich is basically an Italian banking city.

this
Füssen reporting

>higher muslim population percentage than britain
>full of angolans
>zurich is albanian
>geneva is african
>expensive
>horrible food
>skiing isn't a patch on austria
>women dress like it is 1986
>no culture
>concrete and graffiti everywhere

Would rather go to Austria or Liechtenstein

you make good coffee, but i wish your people would stop taking jobs in ticino

yea we got a bunch of albanians and shit. they suck but hey. it is what it is.

its getting harder everyday, praying for the EU to collapse before we capitulate. lookin' grim but i have hope

Is that schynige platte?

many of our own shits go to Switzerland to clean toilets or pick up trash
then return to serbia and make 3story house with lions and swans on the gates

Agreed. Was one of my favorite parts of the trip.

switzerland is literally a third world shithole lmao

> Is shocked to see foreign tourists and merchandise at the major tourist attractions.

Stop being such a fucking tourist and go to the lesser known areas.

Lived there. It's pretty good, but ultimately got a bit boring.

I am emigrating there in a few years... I know Italian and French currently studying (Swiss) German. Girlfriend is finishing up residency and getting ready to either take equivalency exam or apply to organization like WHO. I am EU and US citizen... I know i will not have citizenship for 5-10 years but Switzerland is perfect. We have visited together a few times now and no other country on earth can match the beauty of Switzerland or its based government.

I have close relatives who are all productive members of Swiss society.
If war breaks out in Bosnia, i'm going there until things blow over.
They did tell me that Shiptars basically have their own ghettos there.

looks gay

Nein. Pilatus Kulm.

also:
> Schynige
> Shy Nigga

kek

Godspeed user.

>Goytschland
>calling anyone else a third world shithole

>Titlus
No, but Titlis is.

>higher muslim population percentage than britain
Get back to me when Bern has a muslim as its leader. Anglo shit.

lol yea. being really rich has its downsides i guess.

>le dogs and cats meme
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

you wont have citizenship for 12 years. and stay in the city americlap because in villages the locals can deny your citizenship by a vote. its how we keep our villages pure of you foreigners.

not enough muslims stabbing/raping you to keep the blood pumping anglo trash?

t. Ahmed bin Farouk

>no cost line
>best Country

I wanted to move to Lausanne in order to go to the EPFL, but life is a bit too expensive... I'm strongly considering Paris instead.

You will hate it. I lived there for a year and it was genuinely bad. It's a mountainous Belgium. Austria is a far better choice and the people are far nicer.

Obviously there are worse places to live but it's by no means as good as anyone thinks it is. It's got all the culture of a doctor's surgery.

When Swissfags invite you to go horse riding, better bring a condom and massive amounts of lube.

>Paris
Dont, go to Praque or anything

Keep it that way so we can at least dream of it.

Ahahah fag, I am foreigner and here for a Ph.D.
After having ended the Ph.D. I will find a work here and breed your woman.

>Get back to me when Bern has a muslim as its leader.
I can actually see that happen. "Leader of Bern" is the Stadtpräsident, so that's Tschäppii. Or did he resign now? And a Muslem isn't that far away from a Tshääpe. :^ )

Paris sounds more like your kind of crowd tbqh. You'll blend right in

>its how we keep our villages pure of you foreigners.
By inviting half of Albania to live in them?

I lived near Sargans. The only positive thing about the place was the access to Liechtenstein and Austria.

>Germans
>Shitposting about sexual perversion
Pls

flag checks out

wrong faggot see we have the third mightiest navy on planet earth. now why would we have LITERAL AIRCRAFT CARRIERS. if we didnt have a coast line. checkmate spic

lausanne is cool. you made a bad choice.

nice photoshop. i'd eat that horse though, horse meat is great. why so mad ahmed faruk bin almud assam ?

have more faith in our government youtube.com/watch?v=1IXsTKzOTvo

no villages have albanians you retarded anglo, just cities. you know nothing and should go back to being stabbed in your lolicabincars (aka metro).

>implying I'm muslim or even want to be near maghrebi gangsta trash

I don't speak Czech, though. Does the CZ have any great engineering schools? I'm planning to get into Centrale Paris (Polytechnique being a distant dream).

>Morocco
>moving to Paris

you'll be fine

oh nooo, highly educated foreigners! Hide the kids, and the wife! To the reduit!! GOGOGO.

>I will find a work here

You know what would be a shame?
If no one employs you after you've spent a decade studying.

reuters.com/article/us-swiss-eu-idUSKCN1181F4

Welcome to the Cuck Club, Swissfags :^)

lmao

Why are houses so expensive in Switzerland?

My family is Swiss but emigrated to Italy. My mother was schooled in Switzerland my Father lived in Torino but was also Swiss. They moved to the US and met here. I may be able to get citizenship in under 5 years.

I am going to stay for a month or two before deciding to make the move. I will make sure it wasn't just vacation magic that made me love Switzerland.

hey i remember you from the last swiss thread. you should consider east-europe for engineering schools. austria has some really good ones too. i went to ETH for my masters in engineering but if you decided against EPFL for cost Zürich is even worse. gl tho

>no villages have albanians you retarded anglo

The man who lived downstairs was Albanian and used to play his stupid music at 4am. The police were called by some old lady who lived down the street and he got out of it every single time.

The other thing that struck me was the sheer quantity of graffiti. There isn't a flat surface in Switzerland that doesn't have MEHMET or some other bullshit sprayed onto it.

Switzerland is european Israel, reigns by ancient dynasty of Ashkenazi jews. Swiss are so dark. Lenin, Khodorkovsky therefrom. Old center of financial elite and oligarchy.

>My family is Swiss but emigrated to Italy.
>Father lived in Torino

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind do that?

Switzerland is like Piemonte but slightly better in every way.

>have more faith in our government
There might be a misunderstanding. I'm talking about the city Bern, as you implied (given the comparison to the major of london), yet you seem to be talking about Bern as capital of Switzerland.

That's a bit different. Bern, as a city, is rather bleeeehhh.

I guarantee that the reason your parents moved to the USA will be your reason for moving back, too.

There really isn't anything there that you can't do in the US. If you want to pay 3000 francs a month to live above some Angolans, it's the place for you.

You wish faggot. At least they said theyll further limit already limited immigration. They just refused to shut the borders completely with EU. Still nowhere near your Cuckistans level of totalitarian communism

>At least they said theyll further limit already limited immigration.

Directly rejecting the results of the referendum.

lmao cucked to the max

>Lenin, Khodorkovsky therefrom
Nigga u stupid

DELETE THIS.

everything is so expensive there. the reason? i guess their currency is valued so highly.

You can walk, legally, from the EU into Austria. The border post to the west of Feldkirch, off the roundabout from the L190, is unmanned. You can drive, walk, cycle or whatever from the EU into Switzerland.

Put simply, there is no limit (geographical or otherwise) on people entering your country - evidenced by the sheer number of foreigners that are in all your cities. Your politicians may say that they're limiting it, but they can't. They aren't even attempting to.

>directly rejecting
Did you even read the article Ahmed? Stop projecting.

>Not yet overrun by mudslimes

>Numbering below 1% of total population in 1980, the fraction of Muslims in the population of permanent residents in Switzerland has quintupled in thirty years, estimated at just above 5% as of 2013

guess you missed the albania vs richer albania in the euros

*into Switzerland

You can also enter from around Lake Constance from the German side. The refugees preferred the route through Austria though.

There's plenty of Muslims in kleinbasel. More than where I live now.

>Look at election results
>Geneva is the one canton that voted in favor of the Green Economy initiative
It's literally the worst place in the entire country. At this point we should just gift it to France.

Literally a picture of Caesar. We're the true romans. Explains why we're so dankly great at warfare, jewery, and overall fantastic lovers, fighters, and engineers. God bless our genetic ideal.

Bern is an ok city. Compared to like Geneve or Zurich. Imo. My favorite city is and always will be Fribourg but im biased maybe.

they didn't reject the referendum. stop trying so hard ahmet bin ala-asad nuri malaki fadun. they did a bad thing but now we wait to see if its necessary for us to have a second referendum severing bilateral ties with the EU so that we can control our own borders.

you on the other hand, are in a failed state thats on the verge of total collapse and absorption into the islamic caliphate, so i understand your frustration and desperate attempt to drag us down with you. pathetic as you are.

mudslimes are a problem in all of europe. at least the ones here dont get welfare so they need to work. there's a big difference between a swiss muslim and a HERTZ IV muslim

I don't get it. Why are the jews leaving Switzerland alone?

Entering yes. Good luck staying here without a permit

We outjew the jews

>we should just gift it to France
Switzerland without Geneve would be amazingly better. It's a shame. Geneve used to be great 20 years ago, now, shit.

>uncontrolled immigration
>betrayal of the referendum vote

No thanks.

thelocal.ch/20160922/swiss-press-criticize-berns-capitulation-on-immigration

Americans have a very strange idea of what Switzerland is, then become very shocked to see what it is actually like.

I knew it had half of the Balkans in it before moving there but I was somewhat in the dark as to just how many of them are actually there. There were countless Yugo bars.

There's no way it's as low as 5 percent. I'd say it was more like 20.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_London

I lived there and left. Very boring. Most Swiss are actually like villagers from my country. No, thanks.

will switzerland let me become a citizen if I'm a harvard educated lawyer?

I stayed in Lauterbrunnen and it was v nice

95% of the country non-muslim
> implying I'm wrong.

>couldnt afford it
After 12 years of uninterrupted living and working here, maybe

>Switzerland is so hard to move to that only 25% of their population is immigrants

Now, Zurich is boring as fuck. The countryside, Geneva and Bern are really nice. Helps when you have an actual Swiss person showing you around.
>t.Tourist

are there english-language law firms there?

Yeah but they're in complete denial about their cucked status and this is hilarious to me :^)

>Most Swiss are actually like villagers from my country.

You know this is a passive aggressive greek post because of the subtle attempt at implying that his people actually work. The only similarities between our countries Dimitri "never pay debnts" Spiros, is that we both, arguably, live in the european continent. imo, greece is more a ME country than a euro country but you know, it is what it is....

for now

How? They want to destroy the West, you are competitor bankers who collaborated with the Nazis and still have jew gold and art in some secret mountain vault. You should be on the top of their list.

If you think you can live here without learning the language, and get citizenship, or a job, or an apartment, i have some bad news for you americlap.

> We're the true romans.

yes, as Romanians (faraway Roman colony)

>great at warfare, jewery, and overall fantastic lovers, fighters, and engineers

yes, I have already written

>european Israel

lived there for fun or did you work there?

>mudslimes are a problem in all of europe. at least the ones here dont get welfare so they need to work. there's a big difference between a swiss muslim and a HERTZ IV muslim

do you really care about welfare in one of the richest countries? It is about culture bro, mosques popping out here and there, some nice sharia zone maybe.

I'm yet to meet a Polak named Mehmet though.

Yeah, I'm the sandnigger that posted in the last thread

I didn't entirely rule it out (Paris has similar renting prices), but the cost of food + difficulty of finding a job + procedure being a bit more complicated since I don't live in the EU makes it a lot more difficult to study there

I'm not losing hope, though, and the fact I can directly enroll with my results gives it a lot of advantages over studying in France

i really want to airdrop somalis into your beautiful lands so we can watch you weep in this pear

>fantastic lovers
ahahah, you wish.

>After 12 years of uninterrupted living and working here, maybe

Did the sand niggers currently in your country have to go through such rigorous measures to be allowed citizenship?

swiss people are obnoxious

Seriously though you must pissed off about this decision to maintain free movement. It's such a blatant betrayal of the vote you had. Surprised we're not hearing more about it desu.

I'm actually Canadian. There are lots of swiss people at school, maybe I will marry one.

>swiss people are obnoxious

Don't call them people, it only encourages them :^)

you are aware we have a lot of guns yes.

they dont have citizenship and get deported for committing any crime. educate your self moor nigger.

>lol greece

of course. but we swiss have our own way of handling these things, and its not by chimping out and making a fool of our country and selves.

>swiss people
>marrying non swiss people
heh

debnt master and debnt slave getting a long to cry about mean old swiss that makes fun of their poverty and shitty knock-off language

>canada

But you know that's been only for 200 years? How do you know Moslems won't decide to attack you?

You just nailed that Greek. Greece's economic problem is their business culture -- their idea of a successful business deal isn't just that they made a nice profit, it isn't just that they screwed you, its that they made a nice profit while screwing you and you KNOW it but didn't have a choice.

That's why they were big in shipping/cargo, ample opportunities to fuck others. But then you don't get repeat business and your country goes to shit and your children become beggar-parasites living off the Germans' capacity for feeling guilty.

>implying there aren't any swiss gold-diggers

>all that deflection to distract us from the fact that it's time for you to milk your cows

Switzerland isn't really such a good place to spend your money. I can get better services and a better weather here. If the country itself wasn't so shit, Greece would get all your retirees.

if it's so amazing why are you trying to convince people how great it is there? Do you really want foreigners trying to get there?

>We're not cucked, our leaders simply bowed to the EU's will against the express wish of our people, that's TOTALLY different!

lmao

Yes, yoybare right. Doesn't make what I said wrong. They can be both true at the same time. Switzerland is a country of villagers.

I doubt it. You could find work in an international NGO though. But you still need to speak the language fliently if you ever hope to get citizenship.

>How
We just outjew them m8.
Underground deals with Palestinians.
Clever financial strategies and deals. It's all very hush-hush and complicated.
Being the designated neutral and banking territory in Europe helps.

golddiggers tend to go for men whose families are wealthier than their own yes? you must see problem with this americlap.

>if greece wasn't so shit bla bla bla
maybe, but it is shit. something to ponder i guess.

>just rewrite anything as long as its memetext i totally win le argument
no wonder your country is a caliphate

>if i provide reddit-tier arguments, that will surely convince them!

lmao

>work in switzerland while collecting Hartz IV in Germany
>going to retire in a couple of years
>mfw

>get deported for committing any crime

Is that so?

>Swiss vote 'no' to automatic expulsion of foreign criminals

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switzerland/12177234/Swiss-vote-no-to-automatic-expulsion-of-foreign-criminals.html

:^)

>the sandniggers have citizenship
Not even the Portugese proles have citizenship. How dumb are you?

>tfw you'll never live in switzerland

So are they on visas then?

you dont know anything about that referendum. why do moor niggers always fail so badly at reading. is it genetic??

>In the 2010 plebiscite, the Swiss agreed to automatically deport foreigners found guilty of murder, rape and other serious sexual offences, violent crimes like robbery, drug trafficking and abusing social aid.

germany literally has more furries than switzerland has people, fuck off

>plebiscite
>he admits swissfags are plebs

lmao

Temporary asylum papers.

>villagers

What do you mean by that?

How I perceive Switzerland cities is they are safe and quiet and clean and not overcrowded, and everybody has a quaint and quiet mentality. Like a big village. Is that what you mean?

>get deported for committing any crime. educate your self moor nigger
>to automatically deport foreigners found guilty of murder, rape and other serious sexual offences, violent crimes like robbery, drug trafficking and abusing social aid.

There's ALOT of crimes not listed there, huh faggot? :^) That's not the same as ***all*** crime is it faggot?

You're really starting to show what happens when you intake too much cum. Clouds your brain.

>failing this hard
I feel sorry for you Germanbro I really do

Why don't you eat a dog to feel better :^)

our cities are clean, and safe, but they are very crowded and very noisy during normal hours.

we're a very small country. cities are very dense.

>Unironic European country with Yiddish as an official language

Top kek my hook nosed friend. I don't think they have much influence though because when wars are being fought you're right in the thick of it and not sitting on the fence waiting to side with the victor like (((they))) do right? R-right?

>mfw I can start a job in Switzerland next year. Problem?

>cities are very dense.

Just like the average Swissfag :^)

abovethelaw.com/2016/06/breaking-ny-to-180k-cravath-raises-associate-base-salaries/

>being this mad just because you didnt get approval to clean my toilet

>Yiddish as an official language
What?

Why all these idiotic anglo muslims here ITT spewing retarded nonsense

not going to read that. quote a relevant part or fuck off.

id want to escape the united muslim emirates of belgium as well

>why dont you eat a dog
Im sure you'd love that Ahmed. Your kind is known for being scared of dogs
>Yiddish as an official language
Literally what are you smoking? We fucked the jews over time and time again.

>hurrr muh toilets after getting btfo

Cool story bro :^)

>Your kind is known for being scared of dogs

But your mom really IS scary :^)

lol truth hurts. if it makes you feel better i hire a portugese maid. she's alright. she'll be getting fired before she hits her 12 year mark because her employment contract is designed to deny her citizenship like all our foreign help contracts :^)

>all that text
>being this mad

Cool story bro :^)

Yes. There are two exceptions. Marriage to a Swiss and going to our schools. In both cases the duration is halved.

>BTFO
You overestimate yourself once again shitskin. Your responce wasnt even to me. Learn how to read IDs

I don't know if this is brought up in Swiss history, but there were Swiss in significant numbers who came to America to fight with the Revolutionary Army and with the Union Army during the Civil War. Supposedly the major reasoning was that they were there to be part of a historic trajectory changing event. There are these moments in Swiss-American relationships that aren't brought up like the above but it I appreciate the culture and mentality of the Swiss people so I hope you guys will stand strong in Europe as a free country when it looks like Europe (and the world) is going through another dark period in history yet again.

What was the last Happening in Switzerland? Literally nothing Happens. You have to live vicariously through US Happenings. Switzerland = Boring.

>Hans lecturing the Swiss unironically.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

>vicariously

Wow, that's what happens when one shares a border with you. You start rubbing off on your neighbors.

Disgusting.

It's far from conservative. Maybe among the bluepilled plebs who's grandpa used to make fucking chocolate. But the Swiss elite are literal satanists masons and bankers. Their sex parties are off the roof.

1st year (class of 2015) – $180,000 ($160,000 + $20,000)
2nd year (class of 2014) – $190,000 ($170,000 + $20,000)
3rd year (class of 2013) – $210,000 ($185,000 +$25,000)
4th year (class of 2012) – $235,000 ($210,000 +$25,000)
5th year (class of 2011) – $260,000 ($230,000 + $30,000)
6th year (class of 2010) – $280,000 ($250,000 + $30,000)
7th year (class of 2009) – $300,000 ($265,000 + $35,000)
8th year (class of 2008) – $315,000 ($280,000 + $35,000)

that's enough to buy a swiss wife right?

>Ahmed thinks he shares a border with the US
Nazi education everyone

Lived there. Didn't care for it. Congrats on your nazi gold.

>off the roof
cute

that's enough to buy an american wife

>we will never let you
aren't you 20% foreigners or something?

Black man from bongland here. I have family in your country. Why are your young woman so slutty? I go to visit once a year for few weeks, I have no problem picking up young Swiss women, don't even need to go to club

>Their sex parties are off the roof.

Again: through the roof, off the charts, you illiterate faggot :^)

>Not large scale
>Mostly farmers
>Traditional attitudes/think its medicinal
>Many more reasons
>Hans needs an American to tell him about European culture in other European countries
>Hans still trying to destroy Europe

>are literal satanists masons
Nahh. It's all very exaggerated.
The sex parties are nice though I must say.

Your economy is doing poorly, your consumer staples are incredibly overpriced ($10 might get you a dumpster to eat out of), your people are incredibly unfriendly, your culture is near nonexistant, and to top it all off, your women are getting blacked.

I'll pass

Can i come

i would love to live in Switzerland

>Hans needs an American

Are you one of those white Americans though? :^)

>american with infinate debt
>economy is doing poorly
Hahahhaha. Horribly memed my friend.
>overpriced
For you.
>culture
Burger. Please.
>blacked
Ok 60%er
Why are some Burgers so blatantly retarded?

German protectorate when?

You have experienced neither. Go back to your shed, Hans. Jamal needs your bandwidth, his porn stream from your bedroom is about to begin.

>even considering being able to take control of Switzerland

We will never join your caliphate

Oooh, little Miss Ching Chang Chong can scratch :^)

more like 30% + the swiss aren't even an ethnic group

>be murrican
>go out to eat with 10$
>get stabbed by a blm protestor behind the dumpster because you didn't tip 50% the black gentleman serving you

When I visited and toured Europe all I got told everywhere I went is that everyone wants to live in Australia.

My brother lives and works in London, and when people find out he's from Aus people give him funny looks 'Why would you leave Australia to come here?"

My anecdotal example is clearly correct.

>culture
I was in Switzerland recently and whenever I went out to a bar, etc., all I ever heard was American music. I'd be willing to bet that you've seen more American movies than you can count, and you're also posting on an American message board in English, which is probably due to your either watching American TV or because you do business with Americans.

So I think we've got culture covered Hans.

In terms of how overpriced Switzerland is, I'll invite you to take a trip to Wikipedia and gloss over your country's PPP.

>live in Australia

That's a funny euphemism for "dodging death on every corner".

We only allow nonwhites to immigrate unfortunately.

Why do i have relatives there then

I know plenty of euros and yanks who migrated here.

Most asians you see are just exchange students looking to get an actual education before fucking off back home to make money.

Iceland > Switzerland

But yeah, Switzerland is a p. close second

Yes, because smaller chimpouts are usually marked as what they are. Small groups trying to fill their petty life with meaning by destroying property. They aren't perceived as happenings at all. See "saubannerzug" in Basel. Overall, the majority knows you can get your voice heard without happenings. And this, user, is why we prefer it our way without happenings

You're wrong and a retard. 90% of immigration into Aus is nonwhite.

We should allow any Northern European person willing to work to immigrate. I want a qt German gf.

>they are nigers and kikes when we don't like them
>they are america's culture makers when I've to defend my cunt on a kazakh sock knitting forum

>I want a qt German gf.

Pick me, I'm kinda cute, ignore my penis

Assumeing any minority of mudslimes will not have been deported than.
Implying the existence of the Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft, would have ever been possible without them being included in key german founding myths, like the Saga of the nibelungs. Most germans believe they are mainly just a tribe of germans doing their one thing.

You should be able to come, but you can't be my girlfriend.

Unless you look like this: youtube.com/watch?v=UZnuGvXSKDM

Doesn't bother me a bit. I'm just happy that you sad fucks have to learn my language just to watch decent TV.

>Everyone wants to live here and we will never let you.

Uhm I can move to Switzerland whenever I would feel like it. But who wants to live in a slow speaking boring country like yours.

>american messageboard
Topkek
>English=American
Burger education lads. Curb your illusions of grandeur. You are considered irrelevant here.
>do business with Americans
Why would I do business with a third world country? Not even once.
Fun fact: Americans are basically not allowed to open Swiss bank accounts.
>hurrr I heard American music in a bar that means yohr culture is American
KYS. Your ""culture"" is cancer. The averge American has no culture or cultural heritage.
>Overpriced
I invite you to gloss over GDP per capita in Switzerland and compare that to America. Average salaries are much higher than in Burgerland and therefore it's compensates for what you call 'overpriced' products, poorfag.

Just look at your flag, please.

>there is no trash in Switzerland. our cities are spotless.
I wish that was the case here in SoCal. Once the high school gets out there is more trash along the side walks and streets. Usually are blacks that do it as well and it doesn't help that there are tons of blacks in that school.

I feel sorry for some of the maintenance guys that work the property. Some people just put their trash in the trash chute room. THEY PUT IT INTO THE ROOM WITHOUT PUTTING IT INTO THE CHUTE EVEN IF IT IS CAPABLE OF FITTING INTO THE CHUTE. It is embarrassing when you go to the door and there is a sign that says put your trash in the chute and have some pride in keeping the place clean.

>But who wants to live in a slow speaking boring country like yours.

Old people.

Switzerland is literally the Florida of Europe.

Well look down on our culture as long as you want. Meanwhile we buy your water, stash your ressources, control your money and feed you your pills.

ITT: pride for other peoples achievements

I would rather move to Amalfi coast or similar.

>Implying that looking at architecture is fun after 3 hours.

Skiing is nice. A good white man's activity. Shooting guns is fun, for an hour or two. Food is lot something to do nor is it fun. Same can be said for wine.

He said there's nothing to do and you replied with wine and food as if that's a activity.

Face it Healthpack, your country is boring and bland. Just like your people.

Sorry.

>we buy your water

lmao Swissfags pay money for something that falls from the skies for FREE

Holy shit I'm literally in tears here

Hey Swissfags, wanna buy some air while you're at it? LMAO

>we will never let you
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

rly makes u think

omg that's so horrible, I wish that I could be uneducated and not speak 4 languages

the swiss have a different sort of trash

also LA is a shithole

Sure. If you pay for it we will

When will this "Switzerland is gunning for Canada's spot as #1 leafposter" meme ever stop? No one will displace Canada.

Where the fuck do you live in SoCal? You must be from one of the blue coastal counties. Clean beaches and clean streets around here.

hahahaHAHAHAH top kek thanks for macking me laugh medkit

>pure-ethnic-swiss
there is no such thing, like there are no pure ethnic americans

>still watching the televised Jew
Faggot

Yes of course every war ever started in europa, was the fault of germans and had nothing to do with geography or aliances against them. And like my First Post, all this is completly free of irony/jokes and sarcasm.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain this but alas, here goes: Purchasing Power Parity adjusts per capita GDP based on the amount of basket goods your money can buy. Nominal GDP per capita isn't an accurate reflection of how valuable your dollar is.

In terms of PPP, Switzerland and the US are virtually neck and neck, which is pretty incredible considering the US has 300 million more people.

And I didn't say anything about English being an American language, but you no doubt learned English to watch American TV. I feel like I'm stating the obvious here, but nobody learns English as a second language to communicate with the "English".

>For fifty years, since the invasion of Switzerland by Napoleon’s armies in 1798, several Swiss politicians, lawyers and philosophers such as Philipp Albert Stapfer, Johannes von Müller, and I.P.G. Troxler, urged their countrymen to use the United States Constitution of 1787 as a model.
>Looked up to American constitution

Its OK, when you're surrounded Europeans who keep trying to invade you I can understand your elitist attitude.

Yeah it is.
In the county of the City of the Angels. I have yet to find one.

Maybe if Russians didn't have to waste so much knowledge capacity trying to get past language barriers they would have functional first-world industry instead of a terminally failing rentier economy.

I posted that with about half strength sarcasm but Hans, you're taking this all too seriously.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=1m48s

A country with no power projection will never be "the greatest country".

Cross the Orange Curtain already.

>learned English to watch American TV.
Im not a retard. So I dont fucking watch TV. Topkek.
As I said higher salaries and standards of living compensate for a higher cost of goods. Our economy is doing very well compared to most of the Western world.
>nobody learns English to communicate with the English
Illusions of grandeur again. Nobody learns English to communicate with dumb Americans that's for sure.
You are irrlevant here and considered second-class citizens worse than some third world countries. First thing they ask you when you try to open an account if you're a foreigner is if you're an American citizen. If you are you are kindly shown the way out.

What languages are mostly spoken in Switzerland?

>Everyone wants to live here and we will never let you

Wait so you are telling me all the muslims I saw when I was there were people that you wanted to live there??

>Russians
Hahhahahahahahahhaha
You dun goofed shart

French in the french-speaking part, German Swiss in the Germanophone part (non-intelligible by a regular german person), and Italian in the small italian part

>illegal to pee standing up after 10 pm
>best country in the world

Lmao

>Everyone wants to live here and we will never let you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Permanent_residents_by_nationality

How long does it take to drove across? an hour?
Real scenic country you got there I'll see it all in a day.

In this order
1.German
2. French
3. Italian on southern part
4. Some hillbillys in Graubünden still speak Romansh

All southern Germans understand it well.

Has been, can confirm Geneva especially is full to bursting with shitskins. Like everywhere, the welfare is too generous

I would literally give anything to escape the beaner invasion and move to Switzerland.

But I'm pretty sure they'd tell me to get fucked.

Even though I'm half Swiss

Do they?

I'm just saying that based off what a mountain jew told me in another thread one time.

>world capital for international banking jewry

Your best bet is learning arabic with the way things are headed there.

The mountain jew is trying to trick good white folk into coming into his country to offset the vast amounts of shitskins flooding in.

All white countries will be boring and bland if the alt-right wins and we kick out all the shitskins.

What do we do then, eh?

just admit that switzerland is the best and shut the fuck up

I know you will let me in

Geneva and Lausanne are terrible. But thats about it. And they're nowhere near the levels in London

Do you have northern lights in that shithole?

Nope

Shush

We have a better living standard, our nature is way more vast and marvellous than your shitty four mountain tops. And I'm in the very north, no niggies and ramalamadingdongs here becausw they can't ramalamadandan because the sun doesn't go down when they're supposed to ramadamlamdemallahmohamad

couldn't care less moj debeli prijatelj, if you're so proud of speaking English why are you shit at it m8?

Out of curiosity, do you speak German, French, and Italian? Or just the language you were taught when you were born

Do they get raped by somalians?
Nope
(jk)

Lol wut, why are you so obsessed with this banking thing? Are you assuming that all Americans are so wealthy that we need multiple foreign bank accounts? From what I understand, Swiss banks are on the precipice of a regulatory hell, so I think I'll take my money to the Caymans anyway.

Clearly you're a little touched in the head, as you still cannot seem to grasp the fact that your "higher" salary is meaningless since your basket prices are some of the highest in the world.

Let me put it in terms you can understand: Jim makes $10 a day and he can buy all of his necessities for $5 in his country.

Peter makes $20 a day but he has to spend $18 on the exact same necessities in his country.

Who has more money?

I speak French but Im currently learning German. A lot of people dont really bother learning another language in-depth other that the one from their area

>tschäppi resigning

never happening, he's like a dictator

I wonder if that somebody will still respect Switzerland's neutrality even after the WW3 will start...

Nope, depends on where you live, I live in the southern part of Switzerland and we speak italian. At school we study english, french and german.

Well i understand well above 90 percent of them, and i speak dialect and accent free high Standard German, but i live in Bavaria and here southern dialects a lot. Obviosly there are some Special names they use to reffere to something, but you mostly get it from the context. I understand the rural people, but some seem to have developed their own dialect and Even my swiss Friends from the city barley understand them.

So?

>ww3
kek

Beaches with clear blue water where?

>we will never let you
>but Bosnian and Albanian kebab is ok

Go suck a bag of dicks, healthpack

And you are even more irrelevant to us, except for ski nuts and libertarian retards.

You pissant little country is barely a country. And overrated and hyped up by bullshit myths.

Not trying to stirr shit up but Switzerlands looks like a "golden cage" of some sorts.

Its beautiful, everything works but is expensive as hell even for mid class citizens and nothing ever happens.

Its the perfect place for old ppl to retire, but young ppl must feel shitty there.

Switzerland its what would happen if you had a small town the size of a country. Its cool but boring as fuck.

>tfw swissfag
>tfw living the good life in Spain with the prospect of eventually going back to my roots when shit starts to go down
>tfw always have a safe haven to retire to when EU becomes islamist republic

I was in Switzerland last week and around Montreux/Vevey and Geneva I saw a boat ton of niggers. They did't looked like refugees either, they looked like they were there permanently.

honestly sounds comfy......i am jealous i'll never live in a country that it is ok to drink a beer with breakfast.

Uh, one word: Canada.

I was there last week and interlacken was full of muslim, I thought i was in qatar.

>Its the perfect place for old ppl to retire
How exactly? That's when you move to a more inexpensive cunt and live like a king

appalachia and cleveland are in the usa bro

Canada is bro-tier, and I agree that burgers are just buttmad because Canada is like a better version of burgerland.

> theres literally nothing to do but grab your walking stick and go for a hike.
All I need tbhfam. Switzerland is alright, but if you're talking about for the landscape, you can get this landscape in like 5 different states in the US, all of them bigger than Switzerland.

Switzerland isn't big enough to just pick a direction and walk and not see a person for the next 5 years.

>im touched in the head
Kek. You said yourself that our PPP is nearly identical.
>meaningless
Except as I said our salary is also some of the highest in the world and it compensates for more expesive goods. In your analogy Peters salary would be more like 30$ if he is Swiss. You've destroyed your own argument that Switzerland is overpriced. Congratulations

The only better quality of Canada is the lack of nigs

Everything else is America-lite, while at the same time thinking themselves morally superior to Americans.

No somalians here, even if there were any, rape in norway is a big no-no.

If you as much as say rape, you'll be in trouble. I live in the most successful police city in the northern part of the globe and whole of scandinavia

Who does even need that, faggot.

>myths
Kek. Just leave your basement and come see for yourself if you can afford it.

it really is boring as fuck

i went there on a visit and browsed the downtown area at like 2100 hours (9 at night)

there was nothing going on but some lame club with very quiet music, and a few swedes standing outside. but all restaurants etc were long closed

as and USA. After WWII jews-banking moved to USA from ruins of Europe. Swiss-jews destroyed Europe for redistribution of global capital. Europe became in the credits and financial enslavement.

I would assume that people in the capital of Switzerland speak French, German, and Italian?

>look this up
>niggers are about 3% of population
holy shit they're even more based than I thought.

Weird ass versions of French and German

this

our """""culture""""" is being smug because we're "not Americans".
Canadians are fake-nice and generally kind of shitty people because we can hide behind the lolcanadianssofriendly meme.

move to appalachia....be poor no industry for job
move to cleveland....do I really have to explain myself?

i'll stick to where i live now.

Yeah but Canada is cities, then barren wilderness dotted with shitty small towns. Guess where the nigs live.

Honest question: I was thinking of buying a little piece of land in Canada, in the wild somewhere. Is it true that in the summer there are swarms of microscopic mosquitoes that'll bite like crazy? Which makes living in the while practically impossible?

What part of Appalachia? North Carolina is doing good as fuck, state economy wise.

yeah, shit is boring out here.. kek

Why would I? Your little country is shit and over-hyped. The only reason you're still an independent spec on the map is because of your bankers.

You are irrelevant. And like a little dog that is all bark and no bite, and thinks it's ten feet tall.

>Is it true that in the summer there are swarms of microscopic mosquitoes that'll bite like crazy?
Literally the size of your palm

I thought we had bad mosquitos in Florida. Prehistory tier mosqutios live in Canada.

Hvor ?

This thread is definitive proof that every swiss poster is younger than 14.

What do you think about Milan?

Nord ved Tromso

That is my point.

For young ppl that must be hell because there is nothing exciting happening.

I think Switzerland would be the perfect place if they had acess to the sea somehow. Like, if they had the same geography but some countries around it didnt existed.

At least this way a "beach culture" would be able to develop.

Going skying must be cool the first couple of times but them...meh.

This is just a parade. This is the bare minimun social event a country must have.

The fact that you guys are so shitty with one another with "the sound is too loud, Im going to call the cops" even in places where bars and restaurants are the majority is fucked up.

Like I said, it was not a troll post, its just that it seems boring for young ppl.

Old ppl must like it tho.

my gf's dad is moving there in october

i'm already learning italian and gf is too
in 3yrs we will both have great degrees
i have every law researched
i have house prices down and can tell you in mid 2017 to mid 2018 is going to exist a housing bubble burst out and prices will collapse. i will then buy a cheap field+home.
i know all your gun laws and already know where you have shooting ranges. i have the list of guns to buy already.

come at me bro. switzerland is going to be my home and there's nothing you can do about it.

i love switzerland tho i and will vote svp ;) after i get citizenship. which i know how to get it fast. i really love switzerland. prob know more about it and it's heritage than you, fag.

>Just a reminder that Switzerland is the best country in the world.
especially if you enjoy seeing your women raped by sand google immigrants!

Switzerland, now with 85% more rape!

Serious? What are they called?

I like italian places, italian food, italian culture, but hey fuck italians.
I'm sorry if you can't compete, poor Italy.

>The fact that you guys are so shitty with one another with "the sound is too loud, Im going to call the cops" even in places where bars and restaurants are the majority is fucked up.
A brazilian wanting to make lots of noise like a savage animal, why am I not suprised.
Why must all latin cultures be so fucking noisy? Why does a bit of peace and quite bother you so much?

Totally awesome. Italian cities have become somewhat underrated.

>fantastic wine

lol

No. Just German

Sorry if I offended your boyfriend, bro.

By the way, how is those tomato wars going on? And the bull racing?

We are noise because latinos knows that you have one live to live and them its over. Might as well enjoy life instead of risking your chances with an afterlife reward that may not happen.

Is the oxygen really thin where you are? You realize that you just made your argument around a hyperbolous assumption right?

Swiss PPP is 58k, slightly higher than the US's 55k per capita PPP. Your economy (which youre clearly quite proud of) is therefore doing only marginally better than a nation of 318 million.

I.e. you're a fucking idiot.

flying skypes

>noise = fun
We don't have fun, you're right.

Are you speaking German, Hun? C's not in the Finnish language.

stop blaming innocent googles

>33% of all inmates are swiss (includes naturalised immigrants)

What if I pay you 2 years worth of good boy points? Can I move there then?

>We are noise because latinos knows that you have one live to live and them its over.
Oh, so to enjoy your life you have to make everyone else's unenjoyable? kys

So 10 googles commit as much crime as the rest of the popultion?

medpack BTFO

Eat my shit, you mountain-dwelling crypto-kike.

switzerland is boring, it's small place get over it

>is shit
Stay mad third-world Ameripoor. And enjoy becoming a minority in your country within your lifetime.
>bark
Kek. We let you faggots do it with other countries and reap the benefit
Our country is literally a paradise on Earth with infinitely higher standards of living than your cunt, the kind you could only dream of.
>irrelevant
Thats what makes us so succesful. Besides all the major business and international deals in the world are signed right here because we are a neutral paradise.

Ah, ok. But these don't bite. We have the same here, more or less.

I lived in the Schweiz for a few years, most of them are catholic cucks, who hate everyone, even other white persons.

It's like a big incest village.

And way too small country, but beautiful.

Swiss are literally like jews.

Send all Googles back to Africa.

>beach culture

If you regard hanging around the beach all the time instead if working as a "culture" I'm not surprised about te state of your country.

>literally no argument
>Your economy (which youre clearly quite proud of) is therefore doing only marginally better than a nation of 318 million.
>doing better than a nation of 318 million
Hahahhahhahshhshbsbsjahah. How can Burgers even compete?
Has American education fallen so low? Are you just a severe autist with brainbdamage?

>non-intelligible by a regular german person
You're retarded.

>>irrelevant
>Thats what makes us so succesful.
so much this.

there's nothing more pathetic than irrelevant countries trying to be relevant and fucking themselves up in the process, which is what Spain does. If you're a small country, know how to play your cards right, being relevant in global politics isn't going to be one of them.

see

>Oh, so to enjoy your life you have to make everyone else's unenjoyable?
Twisting my words will do nothing.

Parties are supposed to be loud, have beer, and ppl having a good time just celebrating life and the company of one another.

Im not saying that you should use a ghettoblaster on fullpower in front of a hospital, but a bit of mess is exaclty what parts are. A social gather to have some fun.

Right now is 11:45 AM of a sunday. My father is downthere prepping the grill and shouting to me for thet third time when I will go down and put some music so we can get the barbecue started.

Are we doing this to piss ppl off? No, we are doing to celebrate sunday and have a good time together.

If you prefer to make noodles in silence and think this is a party, go on. Just dont bash on ppl that prefer other things.

The problem of my country is much deeper than beach culture, in the same fashion that he problem of yours is much deepr than just autism.

Depending on the region he's right tho. I'm from Schaffhausen and I have a hard time understanding someone from Berne.

I still don't see how having lots of orange Europeans getting sand in their ass crack constitutes having "fun" in your country. But maybe the fact that I just spent an amount that constitutes a month's salary in Germany on a two-day-trip in Ticino clouds my judgment a bit.

At least you used to be good at soccer, back when Britney Spears was hot.

>Are we doing this to piss ppl off? No, we are doing to celebrate sunday and have a good time together.
IT's not whether you do it to piss people off or not, you're just pissing people off whether it was intended or not.

Well yeah, guess what, people in civilized countries enjoy themselves in civilized ways without the need of turning into some sort of ape with no inhibitions. You may say they're boring people, I say people like you are savages.
I'll always prefer a quiet evening with good company, fine wines and spirits and lively discussion over getting hammered, twerking to some loud google music, and behaving like a caveman. Sorry if that offends you. Now guess why your country is a shithole and Switzerland is god-tier.

>using germany as a standard for having fun.

Now I see...

All neighbours are doing the same with their families....

>I'll always prefer a quiet evening with good company, fine wines and spirits and lively discussion over getting hammered, twerking to some loud google music, and behaving like a caveman. Sorry if that offends you.

Tips sombrero.