myrecipes.com/m/recipe/white-barbecue-sauce-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churro
youtube.com/user/BBQwithFranklin
youtube.com/watch?v=FyXX6SRxnnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can do better than that. Google Image search "Tony's Birch Run"

>this is 10/10 food in Finland

>This is a 10/10 drink in Burgerland

Have you recently prepped your bull? Now you can wash the taste away with a refreshing glass of Bull Testicle Stout.

that looks delicious

>this is 10/10 food in Germany

Taurine? So they plan on a four loko rerun?

Rice is fucking disgusting

kekd

that actually looks fucking delicious.

Fuck mang... thought that was nachos for a second.

this. real finngolians eat horse

>this is a 10/10 dessert in Better Burgerland

>this is a 10/10 women in burgerland

Fucking disgusting.

i like nachos

>ywn die of 'beetus after a lifetime of gorging on processed crap

My actual lunch - I'm trying to lose weight

she would be hot if she lost
a few hundred kilos, ya think?

>Tombstone pizza sauce
fair warning

SHART

Imagine chugging the whole thing

>Oil
>Sugar
>Salt

No thanks.

Gotta love those lovely lady lumps.

can any burger explain what is this please?

those chips are burned. Look at them. Disgusting.

>brits
>criticizing anyone for anything

so that's fries with icecream and choc syrup right?

We don't fucking know. Some sort of nachos I guess? It's not something we actually eat.

American on holiday in ireland here.

It's becuase we're all autistic beta male getting cucked by based Paco and jamal

That looks so fucking good, gonna make this for breakfast

>the brush disappears in the fat rolls

Yes.

CHUG IT

ever wondered why we collect shart in our underdrawers?

Im good at cooking, NEET and rich

Cred Forums, what should i make for breakfast?

We invented the sandwich you fucking knuckle dragging mongoloid.

We can put whatever the fuck we want in it, and that includes toast.

And by extension, we also invented your precious burger.

Eat shit.

>The sandwich is considered to be the namesake of John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich, because of the claim that he was the eponymous inventor of this food combination. >The Wall Street Journal has described it as Britain's "biggest contribution to gastronomy".

That actually sounds pretty good, raw testosterone.

fried cum

Pictured: 10/10 meal to fatmericans

>this is a 10/10 woman in bongistan

>American on holiday
>on holiday
>holiday

Nice try, dago

you can tell it's healthy because it's blue

Poached eggs on buttered toast. Some blackberries on the side.

are those french fries?

>urinated fish gelatin is 10/10 in finland

Yes

Daily reminder that American microbreweries BTFO out of England and Germany for beer, and Caliwine rekt France's shit so hard in blind tastings that they've been desperately scraping for excuses to keep the labels on the bottles ever since.

For food, we can claim to have contributed Chili Con Carne, a dish which, when taken together with sour cream, cornbread and sweet onion, it contains all five of the classical flavor elements of the Orient: sweet, sour, salty, pungent and bitter. Our peasant food is a culinary masterpiece made possible only by the great breadth and cultural diversity of our nation, and yet it is singularly iconic of Americana, not a mismatch of foreign garbage, the product of the only functional multicultural society in the world.

And what was Finland's great offering to the culinary world, Kumis? Tartar sauce? Horseflesh pulverized beneath saddles? Or was it fish buried in permafrost. Oh no wait, that was probably Sweden. It is no wonder that your underdeveloped palate, deadened by vodka and unbuttered toast made of pulverized rocks and tree bark, or whatever it is you fucking savages eat in your sunless slice of hell, are unable to discern past memery into the realm of actual cuisine.

Do not ever speak again. You're like the Basques except you never killed anyone important, like Roland. Oh look at us, we're Finnish, we lost a bunch of wars to Sweden and then lost a war with Russia but totally killed six trillion illiterate conscripts before they cut off our field marshal's hands and nailed them to a tree.

well what I appreciate is that americans always push the limit, even when it comes to food. keep up the good work guys

Oh my god. Be more butthurt.
How mad are you that everything you invented was perfected in America?

>we invented the sandwich so we can put whatever we want on it
>puts toast between bread

>this is 10/10 food in motherland
I pity those who had never eaten kotleta s pureshkoi

you call us burgers and dont post burger.jpg...

Apologize for Amanda Knox you pig

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo

I kept getting these as a combo side-dish last time I've been to America. Explain this shit, it's fucking disgusting

No lie, that looks awesome.

>t. Hans

Looks absolutely shit
alright, i will do that. Anything more you can add to it?

well in theory that's not a good match but I'd give it a try, who knows? have you ever tasted it?

BARGUR

American panties, size small

is that literally just white bread with sauce
what the fuck

that food is good, if you remove the pickles.

Hey, you at least perfected the Apple Bob.

Not bad.

It's surprisingly good. We also have poutine pizza

>Cutting off your own dick to appease Israel
>Amerifats

Freedom fries

>not eating pickles with vodka
That's the only reason they're there

What's with the diet soda? I switched to diet to avoid calories but everyone keeps shitting on it cause they OD'd some rats with artificial sweeteners and they died.

Its white bread with bechamel sauce.

Literally carbs coated in fatty carb sauce.

There is a reason that Americunts are the fattest, greasiest stains on the planet.

I despise them for taking the beauty and simplicity of the humble English Scone and ruining it.

Top kek

...it's not nachos? What is it then?

Some of my white trash coworkers make something called a McBitchin. They buy a dollar menu burger and chicken sandwich, mash them together, and eat it. Fuckin disgusting.

quick question for our obese friends, have you ever sharted during your national anthem?

Biscuits and gravy is delicious you stupid jew.

so do you really think u invented the act of putting stuff between bread loaves? are u retarded?

If you don't like biscuits and gravy you are an enemy of freedom and deserve the chamber.

America's dick is WAY bigger than yours, and the rest of the world, for that matter
youtu.be/wiyYozeOoKs

Coffee & a cigarette.

So hungry right now I'd eat anything.

LOL you tasteless faggots. It's a biscuit which is flaky and warm and crispy and delicious on its own with hot, spicy, gravy with little chunks of sausage in it all over it.

It's fucking delicious.

Biscuits and gravy is delicious.

There is no taurine in Bull testicles.

>with little chunks of sausage in it all over it
what

Diet soda causes weight loss, so the more you drink the more weight you lose. I'm up to 6 liters a day

Daily reminder that we invented comfort food's final form

Biscuits with sausage gravy.

They're literally only good if you're grossly hung-over.

Also, Chaim, it's prolly good you didn't eat it, because the sausages most places use at least contain pork, if they're not primarily pork.

You know a country that was really fucking fat would probably select for huge dicks?
All the average and small dicked guys wouldn't be able to get women pregnant.

Thx for the bantz, 'straya. Finngols getting pissy ITT.

Everyone sharts once or twice a month here. It's not even a big deal.

Best part is that all you have to do is tell your boss and he'll usually let you go home for the rest of the day.

Funny. But it's better than drinking sugar at least.

This is exactly how I imagined a morbidly obese person describing fucking white bread with salt flavoured grease.
Thanks for living up to my expectations.

>hurrr literally carbs with carb-sauce

It's not that different from a bowl of pasta or probably like 1000 other dishes across the planet that are better than notoriously bad British food.

Honestly it actually triggers me that there is any place on the planet where you still feel comfortable pretending you know anything about food. I'm sure actual world-class chefs in your country aren't that stupid though.

>The immediate culinary precursor with a direct connection to the English sandwich was to be found in the Netherlands of the 17th century, where the naturalist John Ray observe that in the taverns beef hung from the rafters "which they cut into thin slices and eat with bread and butter laying the slices upon the butter"

We literally did, before that bread was used as plates.

Yes, if you drink 210 gallons of diet soda per day you might get sick from the artificial sweetener. But you need to drink it quite fast because the artificial sweetener just goes straight through your system. It has no useful energy so you need a lot of it.

Kys dumburgers, you produce good food and defend literally the garbage of your food

What does being fat or not have anything to do with whether or not food tastes good? Your logic is flawed.

Biscuits and gravy are fucking awesome toy stupid hebe

foodsofengland.co.uk/index.htm

Try again, Yankstain.

That's because you are used to eating baby boy penises

For real, poutine is the best thing to come out of Canada since hockey. God bless y'all for that.

>tfw on a job site in the country without a portapotty after feasting on hotwings the night before

What the are you trying to prove with this?

why not just drink... water?

Holy shit

Do any of you non-burger peasants have Clam Chowder in your country. It's the most delicious winter food imaginable either New England or Boston style.

Can't get it here as far as I know. There's a chain that does "French Canadian" fries which is grated cheese and gravy. Tasty, but not chunks of cheese curd.

I've been craving some of this myself.

well that's ok we have kebab pizza with fries

It's called biscuits and gravy. It's a southern thing.

Gravy in general is/was a poor people thing in America. You take the oil and fat from the meat you cooked, simmer it, add water, flour and salt/pepper/seasoning, and serve it as a sauce. Originated from farm families who didn't want to waste food, I believe. It's not terrible, but it's not very healthy, which is a problem now that no one exercises for a job anymore.

Are you a Communist?

You know theres pork fat in it right?

>I'm a gigantic faggot

Stop getting mad over another country's food. Biscuits with sausage gravy is great.

What is this?

Don't fall for the 'diet fizzy drink is bad' meme. Aspartame is simply made up of a couple of amino acids that you already get way higher doses of in your normal diet.

If you are using it to replace sugared drinks and maintain a caloric deficit, you will absolutely lose weight.

this is 10/10

Poutine
Fries with cheese curds, brown sauce, and love.

>he doesnt like lutefisk

That sounds good actually, thanks Ireland

>This argument again
>Posts the same pic over and over

If Beef Wellington is the only thing you can offer, then take your fucking head out of your ass.

And most of those fucking foods are curries, you limey faggot

Curdtatoes

> calling gravy "brown sauce"
Kys

What's wrong with water and diet soda for some caffeine?

>well done brick of steak

Fucking gross

Stick to balut my brown friend

Whenever I have diet coke with food, it seems to fuck up my digestion. Water, juice, beer and it all goes down nicely.

Literally supporting his jew master buying (((diet coke))), then calling (((communist))) someone who advice to drink the best liquid on earth

>Dumburger

>Honestly it actually triggers me that there is any place on the planet where you still feel comfortable pretending you know anything about food. I'm sure actual world-class chefs in your country aren't that stupid though.

foodsofengland.co.uk/book1390cury.htm

One of the oldest cookbooks in the world is literally English. We wrote the book on cuisine.

Contained wherein is the recipe for Lasagne.

Loseyns:
Take gode broth and do in an erthen pot, take flour of payndemayn and make þerof past with water. and make þerof thynne foyles as paper with a roller, drye it harde and seeþ it in broth take Chese ruayn grated and lay it in disshes with powdour douce. and lay þeron loseyns isode as hoole as þou mizt and above powdour and chese, and so twyse or thryse, & serue it forth.

>this is considered 10/10 food in Atlantic Canada

It's not eating fat making everyone fat. It's excess calories which are mostly coming from carbohydrates. Particularly the Carbonated Jew.

>doesnt know what proper bbq looks like

you have to go back

Americans are just like pigs
They eat like pigs everything
They are fat like pigs
Then they are dirty like pigs, because they can shit themselves and don't even notice

Why American symbol is Eagle and not a Pig?

I wanna try it.

im eating an entire package of bacon atm

In the same post I literally said that there are probably world-class chefs in your country who aren't as stupid as you.

I said YOU don't know shit about food.

The average beaner consumes diet coke in lieu of regular water because it's too filthy.

I am with you on this, brother

People who eat steaks above medium rare will be the first in the gas chambers

"I've never had real BBQ"
Git out n stay out

Do you really need the caffeine?
Wouldn't it be better with a balanced diet?

>drink
>water
that's like juice without the juice in it amirite?

You know our obesity rates are supposed to be comparable but you simply do not see hyperobese people in Australia like you do there.
We don't have the same nigger population either.

I think maybe your obesity stats are actually cooked to show you as skinnier than you are.

> implying I'm even allowed to mix dairy products and meat

d-don't tell yahweh

>doesn't know what the exterior of properly done BBQ looks like before you cut and see the tender meat inside
you must be on a proxy, either that or return to the country from whence you came

Now I want to eat rice

leave it to a jew to fuck up biscuits and gravy. Makes sense you'd come to Florida.

Americans wouldn't say "on holiday"

Nice try, potatoe nigger

scrambled eggs
cheddar cheese
sausage
bacon
cajun sausage gravy

w/
maple bacon bloody mary

looks like vomit

I know, but gravy is fat with lots of flour (read: carbs) added. And it typically is used as a topping/sauce for starches and carbs, like potatoes, bread and stuffing (Google it; it's a traditional Thanksgiving food).

It's not the fat in gravy that's bad; it's the flour, salt, and what it goes on that typically is.

>cheese on fish

>manlet shkreli

Nah that's ok now, man. Trump eats his burgers well-done.

New paradigm.

Wrong guy but thanks for the you.

I do order mine medium rare, though. I was raised is a retarded family that liked them well done. Only as an adult did I learn what i was missing out on and how insulting it was to the meat and the chef.

>Americans
>Knowing anything about food.

Bacon, Bacon Chops with Gooseberry Sauce, Bacon Floddies, Bacon Fraise (1), Bacon Fraise (2) or Froise, Bacon Ribs, Baked Gammon in Cider, Baked Ham, Barnsley Chop, Bath Chaps, Beef Cake, Beef Cecils, Beef Hare, Beef in Beer, Beef Olives, Beef Paste, Beef Rissoles, Beef Rolls (1), Beef Rolls (2), Berkshire Faggots, Berkshire Hog, Boiled Bacon, Boiled Pickled Pork, Bordyke Veal Cake, Bradenham Ham, Breakfast Chops, Cheshire Lamb Crumble, Coger Cakes, Collared Meat, Collops, Corned Beef, Corned or Bully Beef, Cornish Under Roast, Cottage Pie, Crown Roast, Cumberland Ham, Cumberland Pie, Devilled Mutton, Devilled Steak, Devonshire Ham, Dorset Jugged Steak, Dorset Lamb Crumble, Dunmow Flitch, Durham Cutlets, Fackle, Fillet of Beef Prince Albert, Frazzled (or Frizzled) Beef, Fried Beef-Collops, Frizzled Ham, Gammon, Gammon and Fruit, Gloucestershire Pie, Guard of Honour, Haslet - Lincolnshire, Hereford Beef Olives, Horse, Hunter's Beef, Lamb and Barley Stew, Lamb Henry, Lamb in Cream, Lamb Stuffed with Crab, Lamb with Anchovies, Lamb's Liver Pate, Leg of Mutton Stuffed, Macon Ham, Maldon Boiled Beef, Marmalade Glazed Ham, Meat Balls, Meatball Batter Pudding, Minted Lamb, Mock Goose of Pork, Mutton with Cockles, Norfolk Lamb Parcel, Norwich Cutlets, Oxford John Steaks, Padiham Pie, Painswick Pork or Gammon, Parson's Venison, Pork Cheese, Pork with Prunes, Porterhouse Steak, Portmanteau Lamb Chops, Rissoles, Roast Leg of Lamb, Roast Pork, Rolled Breast of Lamb, Salisbury Steak, Salt Beef, Salt Beef and Dumplings, Shepherd's Pie, Shropshire Black Ham, Sirloin of Beef, Staffordshire Beef Steaks, Stewed Steak, Stilton Steak, Stuffed Chine, Stuffed Lamb, Stuffed Lamb, Stuffed Pork Chops in Cider, Suet, Suffolk Bacon, Suffolk Ham, Suffolk Stew, Tournedos Rossini, Venison Pasty, Wakefield Steak, Wiltshire Bacon, York Ham, Yorkshire Collop

Nachos are fuckin delicious

I can never get them to taste good like restaurant nachos at home. Even with my convection oven.

Who says Germans don't have a sense of humor?

Of course the krout has pictures of Arab cocks...

Germany yes!

Dude, it's a rub, you immigrant.

>you have to go back

>gravy is fat with lots of flour (read: carbs) added. And it typically is used as a topping/sauce for starches and carbs, like potatoes, bread and stuffing

You're making me tear up. I'm on keto and will probably be on keto for another three months.

Ches's fish and chips are legendary you faggots.

That's not how you lose weight

WTF at 0:18

Bachelor's Omelet, Baked Custard, Boiled Eggs, Buttered Eggs, Coddled Eggs, Currant Fritters, Drop Scones, Easter Eggs, Eggy Bread, Friar's Apple Omelette, Fried Eggs, Gloucester Pancakes, Huntsman's Omelette, Jolly Boys, Kentish Pan Cake, Marlborough Custard, Masked Eggs, Meringue, Old Wife's Sod, Omelette, Omelette Arnold Bennett, Onion Skin Eggs, Pancakes for Shrove Tuesday, Poached Eggs, Poached Eggs with Watercress Sauce, Popovers, Potato Omelette, Quail's Eggs, Rumbled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Shrewsbury Pickled Eggs, Spinach and Eggs, Sweet Omlette, Tewkesbury Saucer Batters, Tunbridge Fried Cherry Batter, Yorkshire Pudding, Almond Custard, Butter Eggs, Charlet, Clary and Eggs, Columbus Eggs, Common Fritters, Dishel, Eggs in Moonshine, Farm Custard, Friar's Omelette, Hanoney, Hebolace or Herbelade, Jusshell or Iuschelle, Lemon Drops, Meselade, Nettles and Egg, Novice's Pudding, Pamperdy, Papyns, Poached Eggs in Broth, Pochee, Potrous, Sagoo Custards, Sefton, or Veal Custard, Sweet Egg Pies, Tansy, or Tansy Pudding, Tripe of Eggs, Vaunt

You do have a point. When I've quit caffeine before it was a good thing.

shitty dice roll, hershel

German cuisine looks pretty similar to Swedish cuisine.

pic related

lol

>clop flop bushies
>berry roast clumpies

Based ruskie with trips knows what's up.
Bangers, mash, piss. What else do you even need for dinner?

The surgeon that cut off the excess skin has to be a master to put her into the hot category.

>Literally carbs coated in fatty carb sauce.

>le "carbs make you fat" meme

It isn't carbohyrates making you fat Nigel, it's the fact you eat 3000kcals worth of them every day.

I get a solid 70% of my energy from pasta, pizza and bread and my BMI is 24.

And yes, I don't eat nearly as much protein as I should but whatever. I feel fine so I must be getting enough.

The American national animal cannot be a pig. That wouldn't be kosher.

It's honestly not that great, just kinda salty, thick sauce.

I'd much rather have a good ravioli with arrabiata any day, and I grew up on potatoes and gravy.

PErhaps you'd like to come to Albion where I'll serve you up a portion of my delicious Plum Jerkem with a slice of Mucky Mouth Pie?

>Trump eats his burgers well-done.

Steak =/= Ground beef. The latter needs to be cooked well, so Trump is a smart guy for eating well done burgers; but I'd bet my bottom dollar he is a medium-rare steak man.

:)

I like my shit medium RARE nigga.

>Horse

>tfw you're so poor that you can't afford 90% food ITT
>tfw have to eat fucking potatos every day

>bmi is 24
You're teetering on the edge of the abyss, dago.

Keto brother, what kinds of sauces are you putting on chicken?

I just found this, looks bretty good myrecipes.com/m/recipe/white-barbecue-sauce-3

ITT: fucktards that have never eaten in america.

You know what we have? Choice. You can decide to eat some of the best food in the world here, and you can decide to eat all the greasy shit people are posting here. Personal responsibility for what you put in your face is a bitch, huh?

this kek

I try to avoid the sugary jew as much as possible.

Most beverages have 100-120g of sugar per liter, which is fucking insane.
When I want some ice tea I make it myself.

>2-3 tea filters
>1l of water
>1-2 tablespoons of sugar
>mix and stick in freezer for half an hour

Be lucky we don't introduce this into your country like we did with the Irish, Piotr.

I haven't eaten any chicken.

>finntalking about someone elses cuisine
>Lipeäkala

I'm on a pretty bad hungover and that pic made me wet myself, i need junk food and i need it quick.

>this is 10/10 food in Mexico, holmes

Who even is this? Am I supposed to know?

I tried to lose a few kg a while back but I lost all traces of fat in my face and I looked disgusting, like a cancer patient or something.

Besides I've kept this weight for years.

I'll buy you some biscuits and gravy with a diet coke. You'll love it

Fuck sakes. What sauce are you putting on your Emu, then?

This is 10/10 food in Europe

Mostly I've used light salt, iodised sea salt and hot mustard.

>two taps
>burger

Whom you want to cheat, Mohhamed. Its British fatty.

welcome to texas

It's not even calories, if you have a good metabolism you can destroy those calories.

People seem to think "calories" is this big bad thing that, if you eat enough of them, you get fat.

Calories is literally just energy. It's how much energy you need to raise the temperature of water.

I average about 2500 kcals a day, I detest most fruits and vegetables, and I usually eat pasta, rice and chicken with some nutritious grain-based cereal. I'm normal weight in BMI and I never get sick. I exercise regularly too, but not /fit/ overboard with it, maybe like two or three times a week.

Swimmer athlete Michael Phelps eats something like 8,000 kcals a day and is still skinny.

Shes the one from Kick-Ass that Cred Forums was pedo-ing out about for years. Turns out xe's disgusting

>usa taking part in medieval events
>300 year history

Identity crisis much

Kek

Potatoes are good, I'd eat tons if I had an oven and the time to cook them properly.

As it stands I can only eat them fried and I try not to.
Lately I found myself eating a ton of frozen fish.

Pollock is master race.

>this is fine dining in Bulgaria

What the hell is a kcal?! I see his on the internet always are you hipsters trying to use metric calories?

I'm rock hard

keto is amazing did it for 3 months and felt like i was on some strong nootropics

No one knows my favorite American food. Scrapple son. Shit is so fire and is available no where else

And we still win.

>It's not even calories, if you have a good metabolism you can destroy those calories.

Yes it is calories. If Phelps ate 20,000 Cal he'd get fat. He'd be taking in more than he uses.
Pro swimmers have to put away massive amounts of Cal because they spend their days in the pool.
Normal people can't eat like he does because they can't train like he does.

A kcal is a Cal.

That's like eggs and potatoes and bacon mixed together right?

i'm both disgusted, and would like to try a bite.....what is this?

I bet you would hate biscuits and gravy you Christ killing kike.

corned beef, or a pseudo version of it

Literally copied chips cheese and gravy which we invented at least 100 years before.

>Canadian cusine

Sure...

A fucking leaf

Well, of course the more actve you are the more energy you need.

If I ate 2500kcal/day by the end of the year I'd be a fucking barrel.

Usually I eat 1700-1800kcal/day.

>extremely sedentary lifestyle

Scrapple is fucking dog food tier compared to pork roll you Pennsyltucky hick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churro

Pic is 10/10 here.
Maximum delicious.

You don't put gravy on biscuits it's fucking nasty

Boi she thicc

Tried it and didn't like it. Seemed like black pudding but not as good and with little hard bits in it that BP doesn't have.

Christ I could go for some barbecue.

Bin that pollax, Nigel, wouldn't want to illegally defend yourself against your replacements. You know it's funny, the Romans had it all wrong. They should've brought fucking Curry with them, they'd have run the entire island in a month.

Why do euros eat nothing but soft baby food? Is it because their teeth disintegrate when eating good food?

gut laf

I have family in the UK, tried this shit before, It's not as good as you think, I promise.

I mean I'm american and I fucking hate biscuits and gravy
It just turns into a nasty mush, and it's nothing but carbs + carb sauce
pretty nasty tbqh familier

First time I came to America this old white lady asked me why I ate every meal with rice. I couldn't understand what Americans would eat otherwise. She made spaghetti that night but kept bringing up why we eat rice every day like people think islanders and asians just eat rice bare without meat or anything.

Other way around. Soft food means you don't make jaw gains.

clumpy sherbert, ice cream and literal shit?
>filename
oh

what's the orange thing

She'd look like a 10 at a normal weight... what a waste.

/thread

It wont give me a bj neither, meh

>this is a 10/10 food in Finland

No idea. Looks like welfare nachos.

holy fuck. must make. i can tell immediately its missing ranch though.

damn dude

Obviously not 10/10 and seems quite unhealthy, but as a single meal once in a longer time, I'd indulge myself with something like this if given opportunity.

You did pretty good this year. Although russia just dominates this sport.

Swede mash. Get a few Svens and then mash them up.

Not srs. Semi srs it is swede mash. But swede the vegetable.

it's so we don't shart in marts

Scorched Earth Motherfucker

>he puts ranch on his pizza
how to spot a shit palate instantly

Theres a canadian flag in the dish you stupid leaf.

Every kebab shop in England outside London does this mate

They don't sell doner in London because Muslims don't eat it

A biscuit is all tasty and crumbly where as a scone is what you feed to prisoners during war time.

That's why I said Better Burgerland you illiterate Negro Spic mutt.

Hit one out of the park there Germany

the usa would be thinner than you if we kicked out all the niggers and spics

What's inside ?

>constantly thinking about dicks
>bonglords

Are you retarded ?

>American education strikes again.

>1 post by this ID

traditional barbecue, seriously the best shit we've ever produced.

Remove your proxy or we must revoke your burger card. This is leaf level disgrace.

thats fucking revolting.

looks like a bunch of tonsil stones

Any time we have visitors I do brisket and ribs. People are always apprehensive because it looks burned, but once they try it they convert to freedom lovers.

communist spotted

how long do smoke it?

depends on the weight, usually 12 - 16 hours.

Poutine ain't bad. Unfortunately Canadian cuisine is let's put gravy, fries, and cheese curds on everything to the point it's ruined. That's an insult to the fish that died to be on that plate.

Stop bumping this, newfags.

>literally called "hamburger"
>we invented it guys, we did

Told status: TOldBLEROwNEd

Surströmming

Yeah dude fuck you that shit is good.

We call it a McGangbang here.

Huh, never heard of that. Looks kind of like a sweetpotato which tastes like pumpkin. What does this thing taste like?

Irish Nachos.

Yes, it's a thing.

>tomatoes

Damn. Absolutely savage.

where was this filmed

just spilled my coffee... nice one.

You're right though. Italians have been making sandwiches way before those English cucks. And much much better sandwiches. Shit since the invention of bread people have been making sandwiches. Just happens to be that one English faggot got used for the name

nothing beats an xxl schnitzel though...and the best part it's pork, so filthy mudslimes can't eat it. :^)

do want

Not a huge fan desu. Bit like a sweet potato/turnip hybrid.

nice

HOLY SHIT...THIS IS GOLD

I feel like ive only eaten dog shit my entire life after watching that webm

Relax pal, i'm sure he was joking.

good shit

Franklin BBQ

youtube.com/user/BBQwithFranklin

>implying food in canada is any better than burgerland

probably the same shit with worse quality ingredients

Wow, really makes you thick.

that hunters gravy is the shit. i don't want to be a traitor, but chicken fried steak gets btfo next to that.

Fuck dude...

I vomit watching this picture. Isis sugar feast execution is nothing compared to your picture.

That's a big hamburger.

>if you _________________ and maintain a caloric deficit, you will lose weight.
True for literally anything.
Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyXX6SRxnnA

Wow, bravo!

Not my favorite either. Would eat one biscuit with a little gravy but most of the time gets gross. For Southern breakfast fare grits are the tits.

no

I came

Thats not Texan bbq.

>mushrooms
dropped

may as well eat shit

its called a mcdank where i'm from, bretty good

#Rekt

a bulgarian secret

How in the fuck did I come around to like (((Martin Shrekli)))? I'm all about that bants.

That's not a biscuit you stupid fuck. It's a scone.
>b-buh in amerriga
Stfu you inbred hick. No one gives a fuck what some Mexican in denial thinks.

U r a retard

holy fuck i am going to cum

too bad i can never eat anything like this because i want to keep losing more and more weight until i am nothing
kill me

I'd fuck that semen demon. Nice tits, likes to party, no kids. Top tier mate.