REALLY

REALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5UHsyaJqnM
huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/hillary-clinton-turned-nation-into-isis-safe-haven_b_9571956.html
dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett#modal
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/03/libya-is-obamas-biggest-regret-and-hillarys-biggest-threat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Carrots

YOU

THINK

>Businessman with a worldwide chain of operations
>War criminal responsible for all the clasterfuck on Middle East
Really makes you ponder who's better fit to be the next US President

>SCARY, LITERALLY SHAKING
>LITERALLY HITLER
>DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE DEPLORABLE
Faggot probably never even heard that word used until shillary said it. These people are cringe worthy

All of these make some pretty good points.

>War criminal responsible for all the clasterfuck on Middle East
credit where its due user, the bush administration deserves the blame for that one

Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead? - Answered

youtube.com/watch?v=d5UHsyaJqnM

Good job, Australia!

Happy?

((((((Janet Friedman-Fineman Mydick)))))

Sure, this is an outcry of war in Iraq, but Bush administration isn't around for quite some time, and those guys surely didn't supply ISIS with weapons. Wasn't she in favor of this as well though?

Honestly, I don't know how any American can think that anybody who has any connection to foreign policy and Department of State can be entrusted with something more dangerous than a stuffed animal (they would probably still find a way to kill somebody with it anyway)

fuken leaf

>the most qualified candidate ever
lmao

SALTY SALTY

Too lame didn't read.

But seriously:
WHY ISN'T HILLARY 50 POINT AHEAD?????

if someone with no experience get's to debate a pro I think the pro is not that good

Incoming kraut banter! WHYARENTIFIFTYPOINTZAHEADYOUMIGHTASK!!!!!!!!

WTF. I am a hillary supporter now.

>hillary has had people killed both intentionally and unintentionally
>trump says mean things
wow i can see why trump is so evil now.

huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/hillary-clinton-turned-nation-into-isis-safe-haven_b_9571956.html

dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett#modal

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/03/libya-is-obamas-biggest-regret-and-hillarys-biggest-threat/

>everyone who doesn't vote for the candidate I like is stupid

joking aside, I've never seen anyone on Cred Forums claim that all of Hillary's supporters are stupid.