Jews control everything

>Jews control everything

>Jews are not the master race

choose one, goyim

they do control everything
there is no master race though
that is something that you need to drum out of your meme loving faggot brain

holy crap, someone on Cred Forums thinks all races are equal?

not equal but there is no master race
we are all just animals

but if some are inferior, it follows that some are superior, yes? im assuming you probably think the white race is the best race if that is the case, at least you would if i asked you to compare the white race with any other race

some are inferior like africans but that doesn't mean the other races are much better
there's plenty of african doctors/scientists out there
plenty of retarded white cunts too

But what if Jews are genetically predisposition to learn more easily how society works and how to influence and control said society?

False dichotomy.

>jews from morocco and poland are of the same race

Jews use dirty tricks to get ahead. Whites are honest and civilized. When we start using dirty tricks we'll easily take over.

Just let the Jews keep pushing us and see what happens.

but our potential as humans is to some level defined by which race we're born into, yes? And it would follow that the races with higher potential would end up in leadership positions more often, as well as being more competent in said positions.If so, what is wrong with the jews ruling the world?

>15th century Wicca version of Babylonian paganism picked up by inbred Anglo bankers
>Cut their offspring into psychopaths at eight days old and think being manipulative makes them smart
>Still need to rely on large-scale institutionalised child abuse in order to not get wiped the fuck out every houndred years
>Only reason they get away with it is that faggots need excuses to attack each other when their meme currencies tank
>And now even that is pretty much losing steam
Really, it's not about being the master race. It's about it just being that pathetic a planet. Congratulations on not having any self-respect I guess.

Look, in-group favoritism makes up for a lot of shortcomings.

If you'll forgive the vidya metaphor, it's like the final boss in an RPG. He's big, he's strong, and he's got a shitton of special attacks that make him all but impossible to beat on your own.

But you're not on your own. You've got Sneaky McThief, Holy Roller the Cleric, and Boltz Fireballs the Wizard. And no matter how good the final boss is, he can't do four things at the same time like you can.

The Jew isn't more numerous, but he doesn't wreck whole civilizations at once. He starts with the convenience stores, the gas stations, the movie theaters, and drives other people out of business with his extensive family. He gets loans at no interest while the goyim make up the difference.

They're pack parasites, not conquerors.

Jews don't use the same rules as other people though. As an example, you have a boxing match against Mayweather, he's not allowed to move, defend himself or hit you back, if he does he's disqualified. Who will win?

Im sure whites have tried using dirty tricks to get ahead, there are white politicians after all, and far more of them too. Despite this, apparently jews are ruling the world. I think you either just need to bow down and accept the jews as the master race, or abandon the notion that jews are evil overlords ruling the world.

these are pretty much the same posts

a jew born in insrael has just as much chance of becoming a doctor than someone born in nigeria does

because PC is the master race

>a jew born in Israel has just as much chance of becoming a doctor than someone born in Nigeria does

There is a difference in IQ. Someone with low IQ will never become a doctor. Stop shilling Straya.

obviously, but plenty of people here think that has something to do with the race of the person rather than their social circumstances. Why?

Do you think africans should be treated differently because they are africans? if yes, how so?

Well, I've never had the desire to kerb stomp a non-african. I suppose that's a difference.

No, but they should stay in Africa. We should not have them in Europe or any country other than africa. Same goes for whites and Asians. We should just trade with them and exchange technology and experience, not breed and ruin our genetics, because that will dumb down the humanity. You will never see a Jew marrying black people. He keeps his genetics clean.

It's a commonly accepted fact that mixed breed dogs are far healthier than pure breds, due to inbreeding. Why wouldnt this be true of humans?

our civilization has everything to do with social circumstance

Why do you have a desire to curbstomp africans?

funny because my wife is half chinese and half white and she is a fucking glamour

i wouldn't have married a white girl or a chinese girl but put them together and bingo

Hybrid vigor is a thing that happens when you have things that have been inbred to the point of debilitation.

Do you believe that white people are that far gone? What about black people? Asians? The Arabs?

Health and IQ are not the same thing. Pure breed dogs are learning faster than mixed breed. I have experience in this. Had mixed breed mong that was so stupid, no one could teach it to behave. The pure breeds always learn easily and listen.

Because niggers are a subset of africans.

what factors seperate a "nigger" from an african? Are these inherent from birth, or are they a result of that persons actions and experiances?

See trilogy on Jews by Dr. Kevin MacDonald, former professor of evolutionary psychology at UC Davis.

Also, don't you have a job shitskin? Do you have no self worth? I can't imagine how much Danes resent you for sitting on your ass all day. You have no self-esteem, you want to do nothing and get all the benefits a working person.

Which brings me back to the original point. Am I mean two sit here and summarize Dr. Mac donald's 3 books, Jewish Group Evolutionary strategy, examples of Jewish nepotism, White pathological altruism, etc..

Buy a few less rocks of crack with your next handouts and get the books for fucks sake. The info is there.

do you condone the british empire and european imperialism in general?

Even if Jews have a higher IQ, it's not like they have anything to show for it. Keep in mind, the globalist agenda has only existed for about 100 years, and the Jews have had control over the West for about 50, with their influence diminishing by the day. If they truly were the "master race" why would their history be so full of expontential failures? Having their homeland overtaken from them and destroyed, being enslaved by literal niggers, then being second class citizens in Europe for 1500 years followed by nearly getting exterminated only to be rescued by, you guessed it, white people.

What if the Germans had decided arbitrarily to fund their nuclear project a few years earlier? They would have won the war easily and there would be no Jews anywhere today. Can you really claim master race status when your entire pitiful existence is in the hands of another group? They couldn't even form Israel without massive assistance from Sweden, and they fail to maintain it to this day without trillions of US dollars in support.

It was arguably superior to the state things are in now, particularly in places like Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia), Palestine (formerly a British territory), and India (formerly with clean streets).

this desu

>14.2 million Jews in the world
>7.4 billion people in total
>Jews supposedly control all this but are inferior

Really makes you think