As a Jewish person, i just want to say that we don't see the word "goy" as offensive...

As a Jewish person, i just want to say that we don't see the word "goy" as offensive. Its kind of retarded seeing people call eachother goy on here.

Doesn't Gentile mean Savage?
isn't Goy a slang term for Gentile?

K... keep me posted

eat dick

It's funny cause white people aren't the gentiles. This is perhaps one of the bigger red-pills when it comes to christianity.

fuck off kike my surname is cohen you cant trick me i know your kike secrets

As a Nazi I don't see the word Kike as offensive. I find it retarded to see Skypes sperg out whenever it's used.

As a white person, I just want to say that we don't see the word "kike" as offensive.

Goy means nation which is understood to mean anything or anyone not Jewish.

Goyish = Non-Jewish adjective.
Goy= Non-Jew
Goyim=Non-Jews

But yeah, it's not really meant to be offensive. It's essentially just foreigner.

then explain the part of the talmud where it says gentiles are to be used like cattle while the jews live comfortable kike. Heebs are illiterate circle snakes.

Goykun, I don't think you understand what the talmud is.

But why did the busty jewess I hooked up with in High School call me a goy toy to her parents

GOY VEY

Because you're not Jewish?

>the primary source of Jewish religious law
it's pretty clear heeb-rat

As a Jew it only pisses me off when you talk about "Goys", I'm happy though that Cred Forums has gotten use to goyim and isn't butchering Yiddish as much.

Also please keep up the idea that we're super powerful and have enslaved the white race. There is nothing more amusing than idea that you fear us and dream of defeating the Elders of Zion, a group that does not exist... or do they?

Really? That can't be true.

As a goy, I just want to say that we don't see the word "kike" as offensive either.

fuck off kike

You're an idiot or saying this shit here. Your ISP, Google and our agencies are keeping logs you retarded scum.

I don't think you understand how the work is structured, and what exactly it is.

Talmud is not Jewish law. Jewish law is torah. The Talmud is an elucidation on the torah, a composition of legal arguments, commentaries of various rabbis, and general story and information about legal context.

For instance, there is a long on going discussion about whether or not human blood is considered kosher.

So, you literally have pages on consuming human blood with arguments that go akin to

>Kosher products must come from kosher animals
>If humans are not kosher, than neither is human milk
>If human milk is kosher, where is the line drawn for other bodily products?

You can go study it. It's not particularly considered secret knowledge that goyim aren't allowed to know.

>work
lel the only thing that is structured is the lies.. it's basically the same thing anyways. Show me a poor jew and i'll show you an honest man.

>I know nothing about this
>I don't trust you, who actually has studied this
>Nor do I trust the numerous English translations
>Nor do I want to learn Shekelrunes to learn to read the source

Well, alright. This is usually how the Cred Forums discussion goes, anyway.

The best is when people post the infographic and half of the quotes are blatantly wrong, or missing.

>So, you literally have pages on consuming human blood
as expected from a bunch of blood suckers

>>>/tottenham/

Exactly why I used it.

>Do I have to throw out a meal if I cut myself while making it and may have gotten blood into it?
>If I can consume human blood, can I cook with it?
>Can women handle food when they're on their period?

And other great arguments.

yeah well you're blatantly gay and you also got baited hard, not so smart now are we.

Isnt it written that if a goy reads the torah he must be (((dealt with)))?

If I posted all the citations that say goys are cattle and need to be abused and taken advantage of what would your response be? Would you say its out of context?

>tfw you just found your fetish

>As a Jewish person, i just want to say that we don't see the word "goy" as offensive. Its kind of retarded seeing people call eachother goy on here.

As a White person, i just want to say that we don't see the word "kike" as offensive. Its kind of retarded seeing people call eachother kike on here.

and he cares? why would any normal person care what these googles and skypes think.

whats that? you can't jump in? ok fine nigger kik

A few things right away.

1. There is no Jewish court. Even if the sentence was a death sentence for a certain law, it doesn't matter because there is no court.
2. It depends. There are things Jews aren't allowed to tell non Jews. but I really don't think I know any of them at this point.
3. The torah is a gift to the Jewish people. It's not really supposed to be taught to non-Jews, but yeah. You've already read it in some way or form if you've ever been to a church.

(you)

>1. There is no Jewish court. Even if the sentence was a death sentence for a certain law, it doesn't matter because there is no court.

Of course not, but like the rabid muslims it's upto the jew to (((do))) whats written.

>2. It depends. There are things Jews aren't allowed to tell non Jews. but I really don't think I know any of them at this point.

It would be strange if you knew you aren't allowed to tell me something but didn't know what that thing was.

It would not be strange that you'd deny knowledge of it. Plausible deniability and all.

>3. The torah is a gift to the Jewish people. It's not really supposed to be taught to non-Jews, but yeah. You've already read it in some way or form if you've ever been to a church.

In some way yes, the old testament, but what I've read of the torah versus what I've read of the OT are miles apart.

There's paragraphs about doing business with a jew versus a goy in the torah, never saw that paragraph in the OT for instance.

>Of course not, but like the rabid muslims it's upto the jew to (((do))) whats written.
It's really not. No one has the authority to judge at present by Jewish law. Although, you do occasionally get a few crazy Jews stabbing gay people or something like that in Jerusalem.

>It would be strange if you knew you aren't allowed to tell me something but didn't know what that thing was.
It's kinda of like
>Where is the ark of covenant?
Supposedly some rabbis know where it is, but keep it secret. I suppose they would not be allowed to teach you about it.

But really, unless you're extremely learned about it, or have esoteric interests, you really don't run into things you can't tell goyim.

>There's paragraphs about doing business with a jew versus a goy in the torah, never saw that paragraph in the OT for instance.

It's probably there. Same thing with money lending. Really, the translations are rough at best, but they rarely outright exclude things.

>It's really not. No one has the authority to judge at present by Jewish law. Although, you do occasionally get a few crazy Jews stabbing gay people or something like that in Jerusalem.

They're the people who think God is judging them and they have to act. These people exist.

>Supposedly some rabbis know where it is, but keep it secret. I suppose they would not be allowed to teach you about it.

That's different, that's a physical thing. Jews harbour concepts and theory from what I ascertain. They don't allow goys knowledge.

>It's probably there. Same thing with money lending. Really, the translations are rough at best, but they rarely outright exclude things.

Yeah it's not about banning trading with goys. I'm sure you've read it, it basically says (from memory) take advantage of a goy but be fairish with a jew.

I had a customer call me a goy recently.

I sort of blew up at him and told him to take his kike business elsewhere.

Can confirm. We use it lovingly, like how you might have nicknames for your favorite pet cat or dog.

It is a weird describing an outsider to the faith

Basically used as a word for traitor

Also kill yourself this post was fucking stupid you fucking cancerous newfag

No one thinks anti-white racism is offensive. What's your point?

>They're the people who think God is judging them and they have to act. These people exist.
Like I said, it does happen, but it's not really legally justifiable in Jewish law.

>That's different, that's a physical thing. Jews harbour concepts and theory from what I ascertain. They don't allow goys knowledge.
What's knowledge? I legitimately don't think there is anything I could not tell you and I was raised and educated Orthodox.

>Yeah it's not about banning trading with goys. I'm sure you've read it, it basically says (from memory) take advantage of a goy but be fairish with a jew.

I'm guessing you're talking about ona'ah which is roughly unfair trade practices.

Essentially, you are not allowed to buy at such a price that it would be harmful for the seller, or sell at such a price to be harmful for the buyer when dealing with Jews.

When it comes to goyim, you're pretty much told to make your own judgements. Likewise with interest rates; don't charge interest to Jews, because you should be able to trust them. Charge interest to goyim if you feel you need to, because you have no idea if they'll honor your contract.

Don't you feel offended if someone straight out puts you in ((( ))) instead of just calling you a Jew?

>Traitor
Goy-sama, it doesn't work this way. If you're Jewish, you're obligated by a shit ton of moral laws in how you relate to other Jews. Jews don't convert because being a Jew isn't considered something that everyone is supposed to be.

Goy really just means foreigner. In practical context it means that you can treat them differently in certain things, they're not obligated by Jewish law except for the law of Noah, and that marriage gets complicated.

>What's knowledge? I legitimately don't think there is anything I could not tell you and I was raised and educated Orthodox.

Knowledge is the thing that I'm not allowed to know as my dick is still foreskinned.

>I'm guessing you're talking about ona'ah which is roughly unfair trade practices.

Cheers I didnt know the term for it, that's essentially what I was describing but I've missed a lot. Its been a long time since I read anything relevant to this.

I can guarantee you from catholic schooling and bible reading I never once came across a chapter on business dealings.

Christians got a book on morals and subjugation (le turn the other cheek, what could go wrong by letting someome hit you over and over?) and didn't even get schooled in business

My great grandma was jewish and I really feel like it's a better ethos than christianity all things considered.

Only the (((ADL)))