Why are so many alt-right and white nationalists filthy weeaboo degenerates?

Why are so many alt-right and white nationalists filthy weeaboo degenerates?

plenty of them are homos too.
i think its because the jews meme magicked the whites to be beta homo shits for so long in the end it worked flawlessly

good question desu

Do you think the Nazis were all degenerates and manchildren too?

Not the soldiers, the actual Nazis

shut up mike

And the rest are filthy niggers, spics, and fucking faggots. So fuck you op.

autism

>all political beliefs require you to do nothing but shitpost
>all political beliefs are meme-level

You really wonder why the dregs of society are considered alt-right?

Persona is SHIT

That's not true.
Most of them are Euroboo redditfrogs.

Why is OP always a faggot?

Lol the little alt-SJW is triggered

lol never been called an 'alt-sjw' what is this sorcery?

I guarantee you cucks would jerk off to a Japanese man, to whom you feel is your superior, fucking one of your family members or potential love interests. I say potential because anime has made to sterile and unfit court a woman and raise a family.

Because "alt-right" and "white nationalism" as they are now are internet culture, just like anime (and video games). Naturally the same people who frequent websites deeply connected with Internet culture similar tastes.

shit, I need to buy P5

You're on an Indian Curry making board of course the nationalists here are also weebs that's how this whole mess started

the same goes into being a homo and a low test unmarried piece of shit
even the lefties are less degenerate than Cred Forums at this point

>Cred Forumstards defend anime and post anime shit all the time
>the moment someone turns out to be into /mlp/ or feminine dicks they chimp out

double standards

The key is insecurity and social retardation.

Cuz white bulls miss real nips.

>alt-right
SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

as far as I know the alt right is more based on fact instead of percieved value of a certain case.

the thing with anime is that the characters intents are mostly more clear than reality shows or soap series.

this clarity of intent lines up and just tends to correlate I think

Waifus r cute

I see it on other websites and platforms as well. It would be fine if it was just Cred Forums or some other weebsite, but it isn't.

Funny thing is anime has a huge LGBT agenda it pushes. Anime companies arevconstantly trying to push homosexuality on the public because Japanese tend to try to ignore it and that pisses so flamers off since gay marriage and being homo are in a moral and legal grey area in Japan. Grow men who consume the sissiest of anime are falling into the JapJew's trap

>that monkey

They're not. You're just judging them on the basis of this place, which is dedicated in big part to japanese animation. It's like wondering why so many men are homosexuals when at gay parade.

Every high-ranking Nazi official had good things to say about Japan and Hitler even admitted there were aspects of their culture he respects more than his own.
The Nazis were weeaboos.

>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
- Hitler

>Although of a different race, the Japanese were considered by Nazi ideologists such as Himmler as having similar enough qualities with German-Nordic blood to warrant an alliance. Himmler, who possessed a great interest in, and was influenced by, the anthropology, philosophies and pantheistic religions of East Asia, mentioned how his friend Hiroshi Ōshima, the Japanese Ambassador to Germany, believed that the noble castes in Japan, the Daimyo and the Samurai, were descended from gods of celestial origin, which was similar to Himmler's own belief that "the Nordic race did not evolve, but came directly down from heaven to settle on the Atlantic continent."

>Karl Haushofer, whose ideas may have influenced the development of Hitler's expansionist strategies, saw Japan as the brother nation to Germany. He traveled extensively in East Asia, adding Korean, Japanese, and Mandarin to his repertoire of Russian, French, and English languages. Karl Haushofer had been a devout student of Schopenhauer, and during his stay in the Far East he was introduced to Oriental esoteric teachings. It was based on such teachings that he came to make similar bestowals of his own upon the Japanese people, calling them the "Aryans of the East".

Also, some memes and symbols popoular in those circles filtered from the place like this one. Kinda like how SJW are often stereotypically portrayed scene/alt in looks.

Stormfront, reddit, comment sections on various news sites, and youtube all have a strong weeaboo alt-right presence.

Stfu Malay mike and go make more chrischan comics

Jared Taylor, founder of Amren.com, is a huge weeb.

Symbolism and approach from one vocal part of movement often filters to the other parts of it. Also, to be honest, anime is quite widespread in this generation so I am not surprised to find its references in all aspects of contemporary culture. It's like how it was with movies in general before, once access to those became widespread.

It's a kept secret. No one must know.

You can only spend so much time on the internet before learning the best way forward for your kind. Anime just happens to be another reason to spend time online. Is it any surprise that people who spend a lot of time online find themselves in both categories?

Why is Lain so perfect?

because anime is an almost purely japanese export, and an expression of a truely japanese form of art.
It makes us pine for the art we have lost thanks to the International Jew

She's a metaphor for consciousness as an emergent property of the internet, which is also why she looks androgynous.

That... didn't answer your question, did it?

>It makes us pine for the art we have lost thanks to the International Jew
I hadn't really thought about it that way before. Damn.

She's a metaphor for pleasing my dick.

>Anime
>Degenerate

Pick one.

>[the internet] is a metaphor for pleasing my dick.
Well you're not wrong in a way!

That was my intention

Noice

>persona 5 literally ends with people cheering and using the Power Of Love And Friendship™ to summon Satan who headshoted God in a slow-mo and saved x-mas
What did they mean by this?

Plastic food containers are turning people gay. Especially if you microwave your food in them.