What can we expect? Let's be honest, Hillary will have more substance to her arguments than Trump

What can we expect? Let's be honest, Hillary will have more substance to her arguments than Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar
rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/24/bill-clinton-accuser-gennifer-flowers-accepts-donald-trumps-invitation-to-attend-debate/
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
donaldjtrump.com/positions
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=raOvVvXsnes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What time does it start tomorrow?

Will be a cringe fest. Trump didn't even prepare for this and it will show in spectacular fascism

True. Clinton is more prone to Trump's relatively easy-to-pick-up "She's corrupt" attacks though, that passes very quickly to an average American and clicks

If she can stay calm and presidential, Trump will escalate his insults and schoolyard bullying tactics.

If she weathers that storm, and gently chides him for being childish, she will win big time and will continue to pull away in the polls.

If he can rattle her, it will be a draw and have no effect on the polls.

A

Beverly heals

Both will play it safe and disappoint Cred Forums

It will be an extremely close race and hillary is slightly more likely to win

But she might not

The only excitement will be watching for Hillary to start a coughing fit or fall over. Which is unlikely to happen.

Whatever Trump does, the media will immediately attempt to portray the debate as a total failure on his part. His supporters won't listen, regardless

I've followed and supported Trump for a year now and desu senpai, I don't think these debates will matter much

I'm ready to tune out until election night. Watching will just piss me off. I am rage fatigued. But the chance of watching a coughing fit live is too interesting to pass up

Have you watched a recent Trump speech?

I saw one last week and it seemed as though Trump had not only changed his approach and content, but had a totally different voice

Literally, his voice is smoother and calmer. It's like a different person is speaking

It will be pretty lol if that Trump shows up at the debates.

Everyone who was watching media clips of him screaming on Buzzfeed will be thinking "Wait... who is this guy? Has the media been lying to me????"

Clinton lawyer rejects subpoena for current server security details

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar

Clinton’s aide left classified briefing paper in Russian hotel – FBI documents

rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/

Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

The lie that is Hillary

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

>sage

>believing any "news" by RT

>Watching will just piss me off. I am rage fatigued.

It seems that the media has ramped up it's production of articles about Trump lying and cheating, while ignoring the reddit posts that virtually proved that she lied to the FBI.

If the moderators continue like that in the debate, the rage factor will be enormous.

FUCKIN

It's coz his new campaign manager his manhandling him. He shouldn't act too politician. People liked him because he was unhinged during the primaries so if he remains more unhinged with a sprinkle of politician then Trump will look A-okay.
Either way, at least he isn't the Clinton campaign. He's actually doing something good with his campaign for now.

>fascism
why is this a bad thing?

>Hillary will have more substance to her arguments than Trump

She's going to be lying through her fucking teeth, so of course everything she says will sound good.

Hillary sprays her period blood all over the podium

Virgin confirmed

Yes, Hillary will win on substance and Ttump will win on personal attacks. Which will matter more to the American people? Prolly the personal attacks.

Yes. And he will point out her bullshit political rhetoric and meaningless talking points that all career politicians regularly spout. This is the single biggest takeaway from this retarded political cycle, and he will capitalize on it because she is unable to do anything else.
Whatever is said about Trump, Clinton, any of them...is superfluous. This election, at its core, is about perceived authenticity. Trump has is, nutty comments and all, and no one else does.

Europe sucks

Doesn't matter about substance. If people cared about Hillarys track record and substance, they would already be in the bag for her.

Major fuckup from either one aside, it's Trumps to lose.

Hillary voters will still stick with Hillary, Trump voters will stick with Trump. Those undecided will be pleasantly surprised that the Trump portrayed by the media for the last few months isn't true.

>it will show in spectacular fascism
>dubs

KEK HAS SPOKEN

this

>Both will play it safe and disappoint Cred Forums
Safe?
Maybe you haven't seen the pre-debate banter.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/24/bill-clinton-accuser-gennifer-flowers-accepts-donald-trumps-invitation-to-attend-debate/

I hope u got insurance

It's not abuot substance.
It's abuot who gets the most applause.

She'll have more Substance in her system than Trump, that's for Damn Sure. To keep her weak dying body standing upright and Focused.

we can expect to see hillary rotate between angry and confused while screeching out circular logic and lies.

LIEF

I wonder if Pepe will make an appearance...

For everyone who thinks Trump will be really loud and insulting i do not think he will do this. If he brings put points against Hillary such as emails and scandels remember these are factually correct and true which the media will spin as lies, but this will be done to turn former bernie voters.

This debate is nationwide but also worldwide, millions will be tuning in to see this.

He will suprise everyone with his knowledge and how he answers questions.

I do still expect 'mexico will pay for the wall' but i would expect him to say that mexico will pay it by not being able to send drugs as easily across the border etc.

Trump will drop some zingers but it will not be like the early days when all he had to do was convince the republicans.

Praise Kek and he will hammer it, praise him enough and you watch Hillary fuck it up and collapse live on tv.

Old beaches must be anulazied

>Hillary will have more substance
Like what? She has "i know more world politicians by name" and "hey hey, I'm not trump"

He "practiced" by standing at a podium for 5 hours, with only a 5 min break while his team threw hardball questions at him.

Fucking Canadian retards.

>Pic related.

Trump will be fine.

Trump 'accidentally' displays his true power level.
Hillary chokes and has a stroke.
Media gets angry and blames Trump for giving Hillary a stroke.
Burgers love the spectacle and love Trump even more than ever.
Facebook and Tumblr explode with important rage.
Faggots here drone on about meme magic and kek.

Just focus on her many many crimes
Any of which would get a normal person imprisoned for life
However short hers will likely be

That's fucking retarded and you know it. I like Trump. He's a good guy but he will fail Monday night and only has himself to blame. Mock my words...

her "substance" is basically

>lets destroy the whole world with globalism, neoliberalism and neocons because it would be racist/sexist/transphobic not to.

Trump's "lack of substance" is basically saying

>let's not do those things instead of destroying the world in order to benefit a few financial elite maybe we should try to improve our country

Yes, I will be mocking your words.

>Hillary chokes and has a stroke.

multiple repeating post identifier digits (7's in this case) confirmed this.

>mock my words

Canada, you could fuck up a cup of coffee

>Mock my words...

:^)

Hillarys going to show her human side and let Trump bluster racistly

I mean sure this is a national debate, but its not like they havent been going back and forth online for the last several months. I think people are over hyping the debate. I want to watch it, but i dont tihnk its going to be some insane turning point like everyone is making it out to be.

I don't read maps, drink alcohol, flip burgers, pose with celebrities or get 10 feet of space on all sides when I pick veggies.

Try harder, magazinefags

Fuck you and your whole country full of idiots. Didn't your little tray-doo go in front of the U.N. and give a speech about fear not creating jobs? Implied trumps immigration plan and job reform plan as somehow related? He might as well had said "Nobody ever got a clean asshole while their neighbor was washing their car" And you think that's a guy that knows what he's doing.

>Picks produce
>Poses for selfies
>Flips burgers
>reads maps
WOW! I guess she really is right for the job!

>human
Lmao. That's literally the reason she's dying in front of the world.

Kek will mock your words leaf.

Praise Kek.

WOW THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
THIS REALLY MADE ME THINK
KILL YOURSELF
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

that background with the flag looks like something is burning in the background

>Mock my words

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

>hillary same height as trump

Thats good you have already come to terms with her losing the debates and presidency.

She can show her human side all she wants in a 10x10 cell.

If you count "lies" as substance, then yes

Kek has praised me with repeating digits in consecutive posts.

All praise Kek.

That would be the entire country under her presidency.

Hillary Clinton is going to start looking woozy about an hour into the debate, and exclaim that she needs to take a bathroom break.

As she walks off the stage to concerned statements by the moderator that the debate must continue, Trump is going to remark "Wow... and I thought Jeb was low energy."

What if he brings both. What if he brings his claim one-two for regular question but his aggressive right for countering Hillary. Thus giving us the Trump that we like with presidential poise that he needs to snub the media.

The only substance Hillary will have will be crack residue around her lips.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Hillary will have someone fact checking trump real time. On the other hand that same person will not fact check Hillary.

That's how she will win the debate.

nice

If its like the fact checking liberals and CNN do it means using logical fallacies and lying, so the American people will ignore it.

We are expecting her to lie and waiting for it.

They can fact check and correct the record all they want but we know lies when we hear/see them.

So what you are saying will work against her, that is why Trump will win. (YES HE WILL WIN - cnn)

well if you insist
you talk like a fag and your shits retarded

according to the media bush never won a single debate. the american people thought different.

we must launch an offensive on the polls so trump comes out on top.

Do you even know why this is not possible?

>Doesn't matter about substance. If people cared about Hillarys track record and substance, they would already be in the bag for her.
You mean the fact that she never keeps any promises and usually votes the opposite of what she promise to do? Or that she is owned by wall Street and always vote against the interest of normal people?
She has also been one of the most blood thirsty politicians in American history. She always vote YES to war whenever she can for whatever reason.

>She toasts with beer!

You can expect this.

>replying to leaf threads
Why the fuck does Cred Forums do this?

She pulled that pint all wrong.

all foam. no beer.

kind of like her candidacy

Good thing somebody who knew what they were doing was able to pour a decent pint for her so she could hand off her poor pour to another patron and take that magazine photo op.

All that fucking foam

pray for a seizure brethren
I know we can do it
all we must do is praise kek

>tfw the Hildog will pwn Drumpf

Will it be the real hillary or one of the younger body doubles?

grandma gets schlonged

That they felt the need to prove she's an actual human being is fucking hilarious.

hillary has never had substance in this election cycle. literally just trump is raciss and frogs are bad

trump's arguments are all substance, from hillary's corruption to immigration to foreign policy,- thats why he's hated by those in power

>women
>having substance to their arguments

Choose one.

>more substance

Oh, you mean dodging questions by talking a bunch of nonsense to run out the clock like she's done every time she's asked something?

Any mirrors for German fags?

>90% foam
WOW SHE IS JUST LIKE US! I MEAN WE ALL DO THE SAME WITH OUR BEERS! WE HATE BEER! WE LIKE FOAM!

>trump's arguments are all substance, from hillary's corruption to immigration to foreign policy,- thats why he's hated by those in power

truth. establishment is pissing themselves because someone with plans to fix shit is coming.

the man has real plans,
donaldjtrump.com/positions

hillary has excuses,
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

It's as if Bullshitting and not answering a question and lying, count for liberals.

Do they go by grammar and word count in an answer or actual content?

Trump won't directly answer any questions, he'll talk meander around until he finds away to talk about himself. He won't abide by the the timing regulations and will try to interrupt all the time. Also I'm betting he's gonna call her a bitch on national tv

Spotted the russian jew.

Didnt the so called creator of pepe say he was voting Clinton?

She just cant shake her white supremacy ties

>creator of pepe

pepe was not created, he just is.

>call her a bitch on national tv

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN KEK

Christ CTR is desperate. Invading and attempting to astroturf Cred Forums is stupid enough. The way they try to use "fitting in" to push their faggotry shows they really don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Its funny how hrc is pushing the pepe/white supremacy thing, seeing as she called Robert Byrd, a former exalted Cyclops in the KKK and senator a mentor and praised Margaret Sanger, the founder of planned parenthood for her courage and shit when she created PP for the sole purpose of eliminating black people....

Trump needs to hammer this hard in the debate, no doubt she'll bring up pepe

kek

Hillary dies during one of the debates

youtube.com/watch?v=raOvVvXsnes

>Hillary will have more substance

Lawyer talk is anything but substance.

HIllary's going to get fucking creamed UNLESS she has someone in her ear, a master persuader if you will, telling her what to say in real time.

hello yes where are the proofs

Hillary is going to repeat Facebook memes about trump for the whole debate. Trump will talk about all of her devious acts as a a career politician. Hillary will try to convince you Trump wouldn't make a good politician and Trump will prove Hillary is a corrupt criminal.